Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix (68413 Views)

See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / My First Time Of Making Coconut Fried Rice. / How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by austyne22ex(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Your hubby is blessed to have a great woman like you. Happy birthday to him and more life.
Bcus of food? Lol
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by DonaldGenes(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
ObaKlaz:
My girl can't even make proper Aboki-style noodles.

...But she sabi lash well well sha!

tongue wink cheesy

Wifey her

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by MisterKennedy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
vikinatius:

Nobody came to life with everything, we learn to become something. If you love your woman, make her the best. You even sound like you have not imparted anything good in her. Build yourself, help your woman and keep your privacy.

Nice comment bro

2 Likes

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Lamasta(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
See flexing birthday

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
All I see is chicken.

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by marsup: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Josipov:

Lolz
Gtbank
done

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by marsup: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tofee:
Gtb

done

2 Likes

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by damiloladuke: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
OK
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by stmichael001(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Happy birthday to him

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Ochada01: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wish him a life as sweet as the food

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabaIbo:

Hmmm, you sure say you no get 1 single comma?

Remember no single human is 100% perfect....
Yes for sure , my own na talkative , I dey too like gist.

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Johnstone619(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Chaiiii see better wifeyyy

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by jendoslim(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
marsup:
Today's my sister's husband's birthday too... Hope it's not the same man? grin grin grin
Let me do small give away on behalf of your husband and my in-law.
2k for ten people. You can send your details.

0‪235243173‬
Wemabank

More blessings
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Theyoungmaster(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
God when!

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Fuckyoumod: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Hey, everyone come and celebrate with me!

Recipe:

Rice
Coconut
Chicken
Carrots
Green beans
Fresh peas
Onions
Spring onoins
Green bell pepper
Chicken seasoning
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Ginger
Garlic
Rosemary leaves
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCNg63PYuqo
My dear sister, you are an example and a true definition of a potential good wife. Your hubby is lucky and blessed to have you.

But please we need more of your likes on Nairaland, very few of them are still here.
Please do well to open other good threads that showcases how a man should be treated by his hubby. It is necessary because so many Nigerian women are losing it. They have lost it completely. I wish you guys well!

2 Likes

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by AfahaAbia(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Romanoff:
Na wetin I go do for my own for father's day I still dey reason so.

Can you send me your number? I want to discuss some things with yopu, hope you don't mind.
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by 8stargeneral: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Every man's heart is his stomach...keep it up show him much love...he deserve d best

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Hollybratt(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Exkandayee:
I hate it when some stupid men praises women, imagine those ones up there saying he's husband is blessed just because of rice and chicken,the hoe op might be a good cook but sucks in other areas,no offense
grin
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Countryman2020: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Your hubby is blessed, happy birthday to him

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
oke2018:
Happy birthday to him , some women have it all , dem sabi cook , clean and knack , thank God I belong to that group. God bless you truly you're a homemaker .

I also pray for the best , my marrian ge must be enjoyed & not endure

Amen.
Thank you sis.
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by opribo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Very beautiful and nice. Since you showed the picture of the delicasy it will be good to let it go round.

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Amen.
Thank you sis.
You're welcome
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by marsup: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
jendoslim:

0‪235243173‬
Wemabank

More blessings
done
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabaIbo:

Posts like this encourage marriage among people of marriageable age, and counter the effect of those ones showing marital issues/palava as if marriage na war front/zone. cheesy grin

As an unrepentant foodie, I am saying this to you "OP, you are doing well."

Happy Birthday to your husband, may he age gracefully...

Thank you.
Honestly there are better marriages than bad one but we most times keep quiet so it won't be that we are robbing it on people's faces.
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by BabaIbo: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
oke2018:
Yes for sure , my own na talkative , I dey too like gist.

Most people do...
Being talkative is not really a weakness because most normal/healthy humans have that tendency, just that it depends on who they are with or where they are or how free they are i.e that side of them comes out once they are comfortable around someone or in a comfortable zone.

Anyway, if you say you don't have a weakness, OK o, just keep it up. .not that I believe but I don't want to doubt something about someone I don't know anything about.

Sha try and enter a healthy dating relationship with a clean conscience, I am sure that will help you to learn what you need to work on with respect to yourself.
Most times, some people think they are perfect human beings until they date or court others, that is when they will see the hidden part of them or that part that is not yet revealed....

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Kaa4(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
you have said enugh!
Earlystar698:
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say.
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by BabaIbo: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
marsup:
Today's my sister's husband's birthday too... Hope it's not the same man? grin grin grin
Let me do small give away on behalf of your husband and my in-law.
2k for ten people. You can send your details.

Good gesture!
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by BabaIbo: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you.
Honestly there are better marriages than bad one but we most times keep quiet so it won't be that we are robbing it on people's faces.

I noticed that but once in a while people do talk/post about it to avoid people seeing it as an all fight/quarrel union.

Enjoy!
Happy Weekend to you and your family!!

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Kinzo0917(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
vastolord4:
Happy birthday to him.. I don't like fried meat though. I prefer it boiled or grilled
. Eating boiled chicken? Nawa ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Recommend N3k Soup That Will Last For 1 Week For A Family Of 12 / Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.