Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix (68396 Views)

See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / My First Time Of Making Coconut Fried Rice. / How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oburu202:
Op, did you make that food in Nigeria? Or are you guys staying abroad?

Just asking ooo. With how the food is looking, it's not made in Nigeria.

I dey Naija oooo
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Bbbw: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Give him great sexxx to compliment it

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by marsup: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
noble2faith:

I hope I get this. I never get giveaway for Nairaland.
Access Bank
Ali Idowu Samson.

Thanking you in anticipation.
done

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by noble2faith(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
marsup:
done

Seen!
Thank You.

God Bless You.

You shall never lack.
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Yinksy09(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Happy birthday to your hubby and this meal looks nice. You can get your hubby an Oraimo smart watch and I am sure he would love it.

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by sapeleboi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
hmmm coconut fried rice

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by johnnychuks(m): 3:33am On Jun 12, 2022
Hope say the bed is well dress for the champion league final.

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by VillageBus(m): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Kenedy16(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2022
[
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by SPAMBOX7: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Hey, everyone come and celebrate with me!

Recipe:

Rice
Coconut
Chicken
Carrots
Green beans
Fresh peas
Onions
Spring onoins
Green bell pepper
Chicken seasoning
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Ginger
Garlic
Rosemary leaves
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCNg63PYuqo
Walahi if that man no smash you very well tonight he's an ungrateful person

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by iamrealdeji(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Hey, everyone come and celebrate with me!

Recipe:

Rice
Coconut
Chicken
Carrots
Green beans
Fresh peas
Onions
Spring onoins
Green bell pepper
Chicken seasoning
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Ginger
Garlic
Rosemary leaves
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCNg63PYuqo
Iyay,I want to be eating this everyday

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Emitheo74:
Wawu...for this type of delicacy and I was not invited?

Ladies, go and learn how to cook from that channel

Thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Josipov: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2022
Romanoff:

Okay. I'm married.

Lolz grin
You shouldn't have dropped the bomb like that na, it could harm him.
You ought to have unravelled the truth little by little, so that he will be absorbing the shocks bit by bit.
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Romanoff(f): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Josipov:

Lolz grin
You shouldn't have dropped the bomb like that na, it could harm him.
You ought to have unravelled the truth little by little, so that he will be absorbing the shocks bit by bit.

No time o.

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by dljbd1(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2022
God! I miss my wife cry

2 Likes

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by masui(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2022
marsup:
Today's my sister's husband's birthday too... Hope it's not the same man? grin grin grin
Let me do small give away on behalf of your husband and my in-law.
2k for ten people. You can send your details.

Happy birthday to your in-law.

Make the love reach me boss
2191052677 zenith
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by penzino(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
dljbd1:
God! I miss my wife cry
soon bro. Keep the faith

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Dfynboi: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
ObaKlaz:

She made 55% contributions to the man I am today. I can't begin to air all the details on the internet. She brings real value to me.

What do you say? Should I ditch her?

the decision is urs to make
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by SweetyZinta(f): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
You are a home maker indeed @gloryhomemaker, i celebrate you two today and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Tekahashi: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
marsup:
Today's my sister's husband's birthday too... Hope it's not the same man? grin grin grin
it's not up to ten yet, I pray am favoured cuz I'm in desperate need of cash
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Reinamaria(f): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
dljbd1:
God! I miss my wife cry

What happened to her?
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by dljbd1(m): 2:39am On Jun 13, 2022
penzino:
soon bro. Keep the faith
Thanks brotherly smiley

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2022
marsup:

Thank you for your kindness and generosity!
May your inlaw continue taking good care of your sister.

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by dljbd1(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2022
Reinamaria:

What happened to her?

Nothing oOo smiley
I'm sorry if my post passed a wrong message. cry

I've been out of the country since Sept '21. Hopefully, we will reunite in a few weeks time.

3 Likes

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Hotbreadandbean: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2022
marsup:
Hope am not late ooo, 0439324345 gtbank God bless you much sir/ma
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Reinamaria(f): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2022
dljbd1:

Nothing oOo smiley
I'm sorry if my post passed a wrong message. cry

I've been out of the country since Sept '21. Hopefully, we will reunite in a few weeks time.

Good to know. smiley

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Have to know.
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by marsup: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
DapFroser:

Please sir. I haven't seen anything to eat today except water. Please bail me out sir. I'm really down now. Thanks for helping people out in this harsh economy.
Done
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lase.

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by LilMz: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
marsup:
Done

God bless you, sir for helping humanity!

I believe that someday my story will change.
30 66 170973
First bank
Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by ideaz: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2022
marsup:
Done

Our world needs more people like you. Well done!

1 Like

Re: It's My Hubby's Birthday! See The Special Coconut Fried Rice I Made For Him (pix by LilMz: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
marsup:

Nice one, sir.

Happy belated birthday to your in-law.
I'm at my lowest, sir.
God bless you.
3066 1709-73
First bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Seen Any Cake More Creative Than This? / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) / Local Names For Tuna And Salmon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.