Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? (38983 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Deeprooted: 8:33am On Jun 11, 2022
Yes! the economy is not smiling at the moment.

However, people are still engaged in legitimate means and making cool money.

So tell us when you made your first million Naira and how. It might serve as a motivation to all the genuine hustlers out there.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Zonefree(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2022
When I made my first million, a plot of land in my area was N2M, now a plot is N7M. I regretted buying only a plot then and using the rest to carry big nyashed girls.

285 Likes 15 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Zee0007: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
When I made my first million, a plot of land in my area was N2M, now a plot is N7M. I regretted buying only a plot then and using the rest to carry big nyashed girls.

This got me cracked up. You no well at all. Lolzzzzzzzz

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Finneseguy1(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2022
In anything your doing , don’t give up, always involve God, I made my first million last year, age 31 yr. Bought my first car and land same last year, through multi tasking business, not just one business, I was into real estate, price survey, site management, project supervisor , own a betting shop and a game shop, and I do small street grin

For all those quoting me, sporting business is only lucrative if you have a bet9ja shop, the problem currently is that bet9ja don’t accept new agent anymore, so you can only buy from an agent that wants to sell his shop, meaning you will be paying for everything , you need at least 700-1M to start a betting shop. For game shop, it is lucrative, you don’t need police paper to start a game shop, just avoid children coming to your game hall. Ps2 per set is 100Naira per person, ps3 150, ps4 is 200-500, some place it is 1500, like Abuja.

Updated

Betking is not that bad, their odd is bigger than bet9ja, if you’re thinking about opening a betting shop , try adding video game to your shop, it will assist you for fuel and other expenses…

375 Likes 28 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Deeprooted: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Landed property never depreciates.

More money for you.

51 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Deeprooted: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:

The big nyash for me grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Deeprooted: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Finneseguy1:
In anything your doing , don’t give up, always involve God, I made my first million last year, age 31 yr. Bought my first car and land same last year, through multi tasking business, not just one business, I was into real estate, price survey, site management, project supervisor , own a betting shop and a game shop, and I do small street grin

You got alot in your portfolio

You're a real hustler bro! More wins

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Elmojiid(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Finneseguy1:
u be OG... Do giveaway for me plsss 3074429973 first bank, more blessing

8 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ecomalchemist(m): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mid 2021.

One burger for government house give me small job to supply 500pcs of 40,000mah power bank.

Made N2,000 profit on each sale, since then I never looked back. Carried the hustle on my head like a market woman selling OKPA.

Re invested the profits into more powerbanks, teamed up with a friend, we created a dropshipping group of over 1000 people (that's the multiplier effect)..this model generates ca$#### daily on steroids...

You can't be broke, you'd always be BIGGER THAN LIFE.

I went digital with running facebook and instagram ads, google ads, twitter ads, Search Engine Optimization, Google My Business..that's a plus. (Message me if you need the advertising courses).

That was the game changer...I just wanted daily income no matter how small...I hated 9 - 5 with all of my heart.

I wanted to be FREE fam !

The rest the say is history. One product can take your from 0 to 100 real quick. Trust the process, keep grinding, do numbers and remain humble.

I deal on powerbanks, still raising capital to venture into car battery, inverter and Generator battery.

Bastard money dey this country, make God open your eyes...left 9 - 5 for good...feels good running a business and making daily income.

By his grace, i should be doing 50k daily profit with facebook and instagram ads !!!

I no get money but I go like do biz...this one is for you !

Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

The Gadget importation guide is available for those that want to be financially free. It's free, reap and apply the knowledge.

194 Likes 35 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by officialwdhtv: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mennn...long story bro...i was 22...in the early 2000s...bought my first car same year too...honda hahaha...hmnnn makes me think back right now and laugh...those wasted funds lol...thank God we still doing big things

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Realists(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hmm, my first One million, made me a perfect gentle man, no arguments, no fighting, no insults, if you bother me too much, I just give you space.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by VeryWickedMan: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
The day I mined my first skull.
No going back ever since.

12 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by DanceVille: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
I haven't but I still have strong believe that I will before the year ends.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by chigator2: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
I made my first million in 100l, way back. From Ponzi schemes, MMM and co, I started heavy.
cashed out, invested in physical commodity trading and food processing.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Sunofgod(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ojiedave: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by decatalyst(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wetin concern you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by flexyrule(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please, what is the purpose of this thread?

In this era of critical insecurity, you want people to come and make themselves target of kidnappers.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Cutezt(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by trilacos: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by allanphash7(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nigeria has never been a better country

The economy has never been friendly to anyone except the opportunist

Let me sit here to read lies as comment sha

11 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by macrodata(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
I made my first million in 2017. I got a contract which I was supposed to employ 30 people to make sales for a company. All 30 of them weren't meeting daily target & were just happy to get the job expecting wages at the end of the job. So, I fired 25 of them and used their weekly allowances to drop the price of goods and sold in bulk. The remaining 5 promoters was for photo ops.

It didn't cross my mind that their salaries combined was N1.8m till I was asked to submit account for final wages. Omo! That was my breakthrough. After various investments and diligence, I thank God for my life today.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by SegunBABA007(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
9 Greatest BANK ROBBERY in Nigeria that surprised the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk5BeyCC3IU

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by SincereBigot: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
18.. but then wealth is money 'kept' not money spent..

if you cannot convert the 1 million to 2 million then its of no use. i wish i had started investing earlier

41 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Skillsnigeria: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
At 21
Blogging

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by KingArkad(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Am here to read a lies .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Benjaniblinks(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Make I chop bellefull fess

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by UstazAhmed(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
It was when my father gave me my first ten cows to start life. After two years, I made my first one million naira. I was 25 by then

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by porthouse7(f): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Inter state trading
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by havenz(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
A
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Administration1: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
When I was 19. I ran a deal as being a driver and local resources person for an oil company. They made a deal with the community and being part of the local team I made 1.3 million, 800k from the Community and 500k from the oil company

40 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce / Tony Elumelu Shares Christmas Pictures / Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.