Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? (38933 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by TVTKOKO(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
inverseparanoia:
Hmm... life, in 2019 I was desperate for 100k...i made it, suddenly it meant nothing to me... I started looking forward to 500k... I made it again I was not satisfied...I started looking forward to my first 1 million, it came... now, I'm looking at 5million.
lol.. This is it! I can so relate. Just keep doing what you do best.. That 5M will come and more after that.

10 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by officialwdhtv: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
frowland:

I don’t understand, you mean Honda hahaha or just Honda with hahaha separate?

Lol it was meant to be what it is.. laughter grin and in case u still like to know...na honda halla just to cure your curiosity as i can detect...cheers bro
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Investorozay: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Crypto ico boom
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Munzy14(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
alfredxyz123:

She is a great economist more than Okonjo Iweala and Largande together. She is my pillar now
Sound so good to know she is...for you to even comfortably keep such money with her..You are blessed man.

A man should never count himself lucky until he secures the Queen if he intends to marry.

This Queen can make or mar a man.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
papagiddy:
I made my first N1m in 2005... I supplied books to so schools and other institutions....and GBAM!!! Alert enter my phone...after deducting my capital, transport, and other expenses.. I got over a million left.....for days I was sleepless....always checking my balance to see it...it was like a dream!!...I bought a piece of land with it that now worth
over N30m

Investor vibes.

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by gbolswag(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
I played bet 9ja and I won 1.2 million

8 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Goldbw122(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
I am still yet to make millions oo I don't even have 200 naira in my account..
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Connected1: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
inverseparanoia:
Hmm... life, in 2019 I was desperate for 100k...i made it, suddenly it meant nothing to me... I started looking forward to 500k... I made it again I was not satisfied...I started looking forward to my first 1 million, it came... now, I'm looking at 5million.
Swears

How can one be financially satisfied,?

I am having same issues here.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ok

14 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Munzy14:

3500dolls X by 420 CBN rate = 1,470,000naira...

Yes you made it.

With BINANCE P2P rate it should be around 2.1 mil.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by clockwisereport: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
decent2:
abeg put me through I want to learn that roll over
my brother, run twice as fast as your leg can anytime you hear betting. That thing is evil. That N500 wey you carry for your pocket is worth more than N500 billion wey dey bet9ja account. A word is enough for the wise.

8 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Rajahbite(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wetin I go talk when I never make my first 500K yet ?
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Goldbw122(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Helpers1:
I'm 31, yet to make my first official N500k. I regret wasting time schooling instead of using the school fees and expense money for business. I missed countless opportunities due to parental insecurity and pampering.

I hope I will make my million soon.
You still have a lot ahead of you, you can make it.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by colossus91(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sirchiboy:
.Is there vacancy in your company

Yes sir
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by decent2(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abeg make help me with 1k fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by JayPeeOham: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Deeprooted:
Yes! the economy is not smiling at the moment.

However, people are still engaged in legitimate means and making cool money.

So tell us when you made your first million Naira and how. It might serve as a motivation to all the genuine hustlers out there.

I made my first millions by the end of this month!

Modified: Just in case you don't understand my statement, it's called past future tense otherwise known as saying the thins that are not as though they were!!

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by frowland(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Lol it was meant to be what it is.. laughter grin and in case u still like to know...na honda halla just to cure your curiosity as i can detect...cheers bro

Yea, it was just for fun. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Muideen6013(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
[/font]
I have never make 1,000,000[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Vladigor:

It will be good to show proof of success stories instead of just telling lies. Show account balances and pics where necessary.

I made 3.5million naira investing in Telcoin(a cross boarder remmitance company) in 2019. In 2021 i became a millionaire, also invested in jumia @$2/share in 2020(covid period) made good money.

I have my proof just ask.

The Telcoin you mentioned is it a Cryptocurrency or something. And the stocks was it something you did yourself with your phone or you entrusted it into the care of someone else.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Mariangeles(f): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Mariangeles look into this for that your Recipe write ups..Can fetch you good money on Amazon.

Their was a time I wanted to gist you on that, but it escaped my thoughts.

Thank you so much. smiley
I'll check him out, then let you know.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by kaymart: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
akaahs:
Hmmmmm, I always feel ashamed of myself at 35 yet to make my first million. The financial stress on me isn't not fear on me.
What are the stresses?

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

The Telcoin you mentioned is it a Cryptocurrency or something. And the stocks was it something you did yourself with your phone or you entrusted it into the care of someone else.

All did by myself

I used chaka app for jumia shares.
Kucoin exchange to buy Telcoin Pte.

Investing takes a great deal of research, connecting dots
Its not meant for everyone cos most people lose.

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
adecz:

Making million today isn't a big
deal, since you can make it by having
a good paying job and even ordinary
$1800 na 1 million naira & you currently
can't buy a 20 years old foreign used
car for less than 2 million naira. ☑️✨☑️

We made our own first million when
dollar still exchanged for less than 90
naira. ✊✊✊

When talking of millions now, you should
be asking when people made their
first N100m. ☑️☑️☑️

Chineke nna! See as you squeeze that $100 bill like fufu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by RPG2020(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Mennn...long story bro...i was 22...in the early 2000s...bought my first car same year too...honda hahaha...hmnnn makes me think back right now and laugh...those wasted funds lol...thank God we still doing big things

You 43 happy birthday in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by hartoyebi38: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Finneseguy1:
In anything your doing , don’t give up, always involve God, I made my first million last year, age 31 yr. Bought my first car and land same last year, through multi tasking business, not just one business, I was into real estate, price survey, site management, project supervisor , own a betting shop and a game shop, and I do small street grin

Big man, please can you please tell me more about the sport betting shop. If I invest like 500k, how will the return be? The minimum please

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by SamPeeLamen(m): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abeg those of us who are still waiting to make their first million should gather here and take notes

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Deeprooted: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Mid 2021.

One burger for government house give me small job to supply 500pcs of 40,000mah power bank.

The rest the say is history. One product can take your from 0 to 100 real quick. Trust the process, keep grinding, do numbers and remain humble.

I deal on powerbanks, still raising capital to venture into car battery, inverter and Generator battery.

Bastard money dey this country, make God open your eyes...left 9 - 5 for good...feels good running a business and making daily income.

By his grace, i should be doing 50k daily profit with facebook and instagram ads !!!

I no get money but I go like do biz...this one is for you !

Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

The Gadget importation guide is available for those that want to be financially free. It's free, reap and apply the knowledge.

Thanks for such an eye opener.
Hustlers, let's not wait on this our government. Grace of God direct us all.
We left home to feed home

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Zukky123(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sometime last year (April) I had a little more than a million naira, I was kicked out of my comfort zone. I started my whole life afresh. Moved to a new location, paid rent with the little I had, slept on the floor for a period. Started a new business, today the business is worth over 10-15 million. I'm on the verge of opening another branch. And I'm just 28 years.

In life, always have integrity, be hardworking, avoid women and avoid thinking of or doing evil to people, then see God at work

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Zukky123(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sometime last year (April) I had a little more than 1 million naira, I was kicked out of my comfort zone. I started my whole life afresh. Moved to a new location, paid rent with the little I had, slept on the floor for a period. Started a new business, today the business is worth over 10-15 million. I'm on the verge of opening another branch. And I'm just 28 years.

In life, always have integrity, be hardworking, avoid women and avoid thinking of or doing evil to people, then see God at work

9 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Vladigor:

All did by myself

I used chaka app for jumia shares.
Kucoin exchange to buy Telcoin Pte.

Investing takes a great deal of research, connecting dots
Its not meant for everyone cos most people lose.

I understand you very well.

I've lost money, Invested in $GRIM token under $FTM network then it happened that their Vault was hacked that was the project died. I feel like crying most times considering the fact that I will have to start afresh.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
AlexJustin:
The Internet is a good place to make millions. You can become a millionaire on Amazon when you upload books on Amazon KDP and get paid in dollars. Even an empty sheet of paper titled drawing book can rake in dollars for you. Learn a digital skill today and embrace financial Security. You can connect with me to start.

Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766

This is the new Affiliate marketing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

DSS Raids Bureau De Change Operators In Abuja & Lagos, Forces Dollar Down To 400 / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.