Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? (38981 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by MansoryMX(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Finneseguy1:
In anything your doing , don’t give up, always involve God, I made my first million last year, age 31 yr. Bought my first car and land same last year, through multi tasking business, not just one business, I was into real estate, price survey, site management, project supervisor , own a betting shop and a game shop, and I do small street grin

I love your honesty. Who never fvck up hands in air!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by tobore4u(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zukky123:
Sometime last year (April) I had a little more than a million naira, I was kicked out of my comfort zone. I started my whole life afresh. Moved to a new location, paid rent with the little I had, slept on the floor for a period. Started a new business, today the business is worth over 10-15 million. I'm on the verge of opening another branch. And I'm just 28 years.

In life, always have integrity, be hardworking, avoid women and avoid thinking of or doing evil to people, then see God at work
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Parachoko: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Realists:
Hmm, my first One million, made me a perfect gentle man, no arguments, no fighting, no insults, if you bother me too much, I just give you space.
cheesy
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Jalaw: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
KingArkad:
Am here to read a lies .

I tell you.
A lot of lies
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Jalaw: 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Still hustling.

Check my sig for the latest bizness that rakes in 10k daily.

Serious people only , please.

You have a biz that brings 10k daily, and you haven't had your first million.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Dada4me: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
I'm yet to make my first million, only thousands for now. Hope to get there soon.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Mayflowa(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Signum:

That's where I am now. No drama with anyone.

If I remember the 1m+ in the bank, am kinda happy �

I envy you. I can imagine that you don't even feel hungry again. How did you get the cool cash?

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Parachoko: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
alfredxyz123:
I saw my first million march 4 this year before may 1, all has enter into thin air, Bet9ja collect close to 800k, it was like a film because the money enter once, I nearly die but God save me, now. I have recover from the lost and God has given me another million naira but this time, it is in my girlfriend account, she is a trustworthy fellow. Give up nor join. Betting has done more damages than good. I have lost close to 10 million in gamble, run away from gamble
I'm sorry for pokenosing, but you are taking a big risk.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by klisjayafrica1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Deeprooted:
Yes! the economy is not smiling at the moment.

However, people are still engaged in legitimate means and making cool money.

So tell us when you made your first million Naira and how. It might serve as a motivation to all the genuine hustlers out there.
i got my first million when i was 21.. More words better unsaid
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by DanceVille: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kizyte:
May God listen to your heart desires and grant you much more than you expect!
Amen boss... I'm so grateful for the prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Wannabenz: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
I have 3.5m with me and I don't even know what to do with it. The girl I want to marry said she's not ready so the money is just there resting on my account. I hope to add more to it before December. If I'm lucky I'll get it up to 5m or more before then.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by preacherdark(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
SincereBigot:
18.. but then wealth is money 'kept' not money spent..

if you cannot convert the 1 million to 2 million then its of no use. i wish i had started investing earlier
Crypto ?
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by victorazy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Deeprooted:

So tell us when you made your first million Naira and how. It might serve as a motivation to all the genuine hustlers out there.

2013 (33yrs)
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Goldbw122(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jalaw:

I tell you.
A lot of lies
At least the lies will motivate some people to do some hard work to make it and work smart may be.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by phemmyfour: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Deeprooted:

12 ,yrs ago. When million get value and can afford you the best stuff in life
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Abusk(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
The day I mined my first skull. No going back ever since.
you are a Very Wicked Man

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by starstunna1313(m): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Deeprooted:

2017 when I worked as a broker for a shipment from Nigeria to Canada and I was paid 4.7 million naira

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Myahuza: 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Made my first million late 2019 and got scammed early 2020.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by AbuAeesha: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Vladigor:

It will be good to show proof of success stories instead of just telling lies. Show account balances and pics where necessary.

I made 3.5million naira investing in Telcoin(a cross boarder remmitance company) in 2019. In 2021 i became a millionaire, also invested in jumia @$2/share in 2020(covid period) made good money.

I have my proof just ask.
how can one invest in jumia or any other genuine companies
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by NikolaTeslaa: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hopefully this year

Made my first 6 figures this year tho

#360,000 ($. 900 using pay-pal exchange rate)

I'm 21, plan on going into Ecom next

And oh, I made the money flip.ping Instagram pages

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Bamzyriches451: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dammnnnn!!!
10th may 2020 (a day before my birthday) my woman paid 20k Polish zloty, omo I wan madd grin I was still in HK then so I took 40% of the money cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by RealBeebay: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
ojiedave:

Please contact me, am a website Developer
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by JAMALLIPORO(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
I made a million naira when I was 30 years old.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by blowjohn(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
In 3rd week of June, 2022
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Omonigeriarere: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wannabenz:
I have 3.5m with me and I don't even know what to do with it. The girl I want to marry said she's not ready so the money is just there resting on my account. I hope to add more to it before December. If I'm lucky I'll get it up to 5m or more before then.

That is wrong bro. Put the money in Piggyvest and set your maturity date at the end of the year.

At least, Almost 200k interest would be yours despite short duration.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Deeprooted: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
starstunna1313:

2017 when I worked as a broker for a shipment from Nigeria to Canada and I was paid 4.7 million naira

Wow! That's was huge!

More wins
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by lilachiever(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Early 2022. Been making 100s of thousands prior.

Salary
Crypto arbitrage
Graphics Design & Prints
Phone sales (Umidigi)

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by akaahs(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
kaymart:

What are the stresses?
Family demands as the first born. Dad is dead, mum nothing to do doing, 7 siblings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by jerus(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Blueprintz:
It's been a while. All Glory to Jesus.

This year eh. Chai. I entered this year 2022 with #22,000 only in my barter account. Mind you I was also in debt of 60k. I borrowed 100k and use it to buy one coin like that... Mint token, before I know money has gone below 50k and downward. Anyways I still kept all hopes alive.

I was making few dollars in domain sales and crypto was just milking the money.

This is the paragraph I wanna tell you how I made lot of changes to my life.

After graduation I move to my married sis house, stayed there for few months and went for service, I told myself that I will never go back to stay with anyone. After service year, nobody told me beforw I packed my 2 bags and move back to her house... the village I was posted too has no hope for establishing someone, unless I want to start bike business (Lol).

My sis place dey 1000% Comfortable, I nor go lie. Car, solar, food... just name it. But I was still broke... Fast forward, I starting learning video editing with my Inlaw laptop (I use Youtube, Skillshare, Udemy Linda). The only course I bought was from udemy (I like free things well well).

One thing I like doing was searching on Youtube "How to get skillshare course for free" or I use any other keyword. When I was grounded in video editing, I started applying for job on Fiverr, but I was not successful. I just tire for life. Mind you I've stayed 5years + at my sister's place, shame done begin catch me. If I dey chop I go dey shame, watch Tv I go dey shame... anything at all my conscience go dey judge me.

I didn't give up, I gather some funds and started learning Solar installation, learnt for 6 months. My boss decided to employ me. He started paying me 35k, atleast I was leaving the house.

Few months later, my Boss cheated me on one contract, that stuff made me angry, so I left. Remember! I was still staying with my sister... 6 years+... Make I summarise the story.

Finally this year march, someome I did solar installation for connected me with his friend. I finish is friend solar contract and made 800k, still march this year, I submitted a proposal for a client on upwork... sent sample and I got hired. This client has change my life oh. I work per hour now.
I make $300 every week... $1k dollars after Upwork fee.

8+ years I'm still in my sis place cool. Got 1.3M in account in less than 3 months.

I still look cool and broke, but my dress do give me out this days.

Many other things has changed I'm moving super quick in my life.

I'm packing out soon.

See the things I learnt off nairaland. (Nairaland will also give you an idea, the rest will be from your personal research)

1. Mini Importation
2. Freelancing
3. Domain sales
4. Solar Installation (Though I've already started installing before I discover that thread)

Do yourself well and make your own research, If I tell say I go help you na lie oh. I don't have time even for myself. Lol.

Nice one bro,
Congrats
I want to ask, is it video editing that gave you that money on upwork, also which app can one learn video editing

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by kaymart: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
akaahs:

Family demands as the first born. Dad is dead, mum nothing to do doing, 7 siblings.
Eeyah....welldone

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Sleekfingers: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Deeprooted:

In 1994......but didn't spent it wisely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce / Tony Elumelu Shares Christmas Pictures / Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.