Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

"Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB (19154 Views)

Killers Of Owo Church Worshippers Must Face Justice – Tinubu Campaign Group / ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Reference(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Well it appears acceptable as folks there have gone away to sulk.... with barely a whimper.
See and compare to the shooting in Texas that occurred before this and how the victims and people there are making a big fuss of the whole thing till today and holding the authorities to account at every step....and believe you me, heads will roll..... not here.

Our citizenship is far too weak to extract the good governance that will make for a decent society.
Once again what is the point in all the hullabaloo of voting and elections if life in Nigeria cannot be made better.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Freerhyme1(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2022
IPOB should leave AFONJAS to their fate, they will never support anything Igbo. Believe an AFONJA at ur own peril.

2 Likes

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Afamed: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Nazgul:
CAN and PFN should mobilize massive support for Peter Obi across Nigeria cos there's an ongoing genocide against Christians. It started in the North, now they've moved to the South.

Christians would not be safe under this people, we need a Christian in Aso Rock to fight for our interest.

We need Peter Obi.
Obi himself will disagree with you on this. Under the Pandora thief as a Gov. He supervised killing of many innocent souls at Akwuzu
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Crixxx: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2022
bro4u:
Majority of the victims are Igbos, there should have been a condemnation before now

Yaribanza roadside statisticians always denying their people when it doesn't favor them.

3 Likes

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by modsfucker: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2022
pacesetting:
The more I hear these attacks the more I feel there is an Islamization agenda going on.

Otherwise, what exactly is thier motive?

Southern Nigeria should wake up!!

What agenda then motivates several attacks on Mosques in the North?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailytrust.com/breaking-bandits-attack-mosque-kill-18-worshippers-in-niger&ved=2ahUKEwiC3t2nkKX4AhWPgs4BHb4vDosQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3PLj8-r6UJayZ6rZuEJ9AQ

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tribuneonlineng.com/bandits-killed-nine-worshippers-in-niger-village-mosque-%25E2%2580%2595-police/&ved=2ahUKEwiC3t2nkKX4AhWPgs4BHb4vDosQFnoECAUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1iFTQnNFEnmE1I-_0dKlov
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2022
Another terrorists talking..
Ndi eririeri..
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2022
Ardar:
shocked Ahh Ipob will not keep quiet now before yorobers will draw up a theory that they were the ones that did it.
Wats ipob business with ondo
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Bashir75: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2022
pacesetting:
The more I hear these attacks the more I feel there is an Islamization agenda going on.
Otherwise, what exactly is thier motive? Southern Nigeria should wake up!!

What if the criminals are IPOB terrorist group? It better not be because the Yorubas will take pound for pound on the Igbo. It will be too much. I can’t wait till the Yorubas fully turn on the Igbos. They’re our real enemies pretending to be friends.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Antoeni(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2022
See Kettle Condemning Pot
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by kadraxkyle(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2022
IPOB is it your battle your battle ypu ate fight that you ate killing your own people
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Khrees(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Splitmind:

Islam is truth and can not be stopped!

Whatever soothes your dry balls. But I assure you terrorism can and will be stopped. You sound like a criminal yourself so this should serve as a warning

2 Likes

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Angelfrost(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2022
I don't like Ipob and their thuggish methods of freedom fighting... But, they stated nothing but FACTS up there!

Buhari government has failed so much, we no longer expect or demand that they do the right things.

3 Likes

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by lizzybaeby: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2022
yea
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Samuelnze(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2022
She is no longer called zoo,but Nigerian government... respect is coming in small small.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by euwalaka: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2022
Maynman:

That started when Buhari and his kinsmen entered government.
Brother please tell that fool. The whole thing started when their brother (Mr. President) entered ASO ROCK

2 Likes

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by euwalaka: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Samuelnze:
She is no longer called zoo,but Nigerian government...
respect is coming in small small.
. Which Nigerian government Is the news paper company will turn it to Nigerian government
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Bobbiee: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Clowns
Stop d killing in ur backyard first

Do you envisage your Yoruba brothers taking up arms and killing you? No? Then that's exactly the way it is. The killings in the south east is dubious in its entirety. There is a political underpinning in the whole fiasco, if you ask me. Dig deep and you'll find a Fulani calling the shots. I said it before and I'll say it again. Islamization is an old degree. Like a thousand years old. I did the research. There is a master plan at work that'll take years and years to finish. But the end result is the total and absolute Islamization (Sunni) of west Africa. Just go online and read about it. There is even a map that shows exactly the countries that would encompass this agenda, and the entirety of Nigeria is amongst them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by unclejb2(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Splitmind:

Islam is truth and can not be stopped!
Islam is synonymous with killing, terrorism and violence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Contekbbc: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2022
I'm yoruba but you are stupid for saying this.
Youre a big disgrace to the Real omoluabis.

triple996:
Clowns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Freebills12: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2022
The Muslim Fulanis that are responsible for this killing will never condemn it. Imagine if this happened in one of the mosque in south east? It's bygone and nothing will happen. God rest their souls. Amen
We need a Christian president to correct this anomalies, if not Nigeria will continue to toe line of massacre of Christians at any slightest provocation.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by od501: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Clowns

Super clown!

They are doing so. May be you should focus more energy on tell your terrorist army to stop sponsoring terrorists in the East. But so far as they do, they will continue to face stiff resistance from IPOB.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Lmao.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Contekbbc: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2022
You're confused!
When you want to support evil next time at least come up with a sensible and readable English grammar.
Ode

kadraxkyle:
IPOB is it your battle your battle ypu ate fight that you ate killing your own people

1 Like

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by dstar01(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Ardar:
shocked Ahh Ipob will not keep quiet now before yorobers will draw up a theory that they were the ones that did it.

Sense is far from you
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by od501: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2022
Splitmind:
You are the cause!

Bloody ipob terrorists always lying, the most dangerous group in the whole Nigeria!

You people killed Saraduna and want to take over the whole Nigeria!

Look at this clown lol
Who is your history teacher please? Ask him/her who was in charge of the military team that were sent to the East to conduct the coup.

Illiterate BMCs everywhere!
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by od501: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2022
amnesty7:
Imagine thes killers saying such a thing!

Killers? Please prove it.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Lastmankc(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Clowns
Shut up
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Dottormentor: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Keep quite you this kid.
Ardar:
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by od501: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Afamed:
Wonders shall soon end. Coming from international terrorist group.

[b]Ndi Eririer[/b]i

You should be calling yourself the bolded. An international terrorist organisation that the UK and Canada has given asylum. Are you sure you are OK?
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Another Fulani is coming to power in 2023, CAN has to do something about this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Gets New Director Of Public Relations [see Photos] / Ben Murray-bruce Announces That Silverbird Group Will Only Finance Electric Cars / Nnamdi Kanu’s Release Underway – Ekweremadu Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.