Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

"Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB (19151 Views)

Killers Of Owo Church Worshippers Must Face Justice – Tinubu Campaign Group / ‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by pacesetting: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Daguga:

I guess you have concluded that those who perpetrated this are Muslims, right. In a sane Country with enough intelligence, you would have been interrogated. Even the Ondo Governor who said they are Malians trained in Libya needs to be interrogated as well as the Fed Govt who said the perpetrators are from ISWAP.

The right question is how did you and them come about your conclusions, probably you all know something about the killings.

Guard your utterances bro.
If you have read my comments properly, you won't conclude on my behalf. And from your comments, I don't think you know a tad about the law.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by jrusky(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ardar:
shocked Ahh Ipob will not keep quiet now before yorobers will draw up a theory that they were the ones that did it.

This is not necessary nah. How will Yoruba say such na? This is terrorist attack nothing else it is a different case scenario bro.

I think its time the South are ready for eye to eye, do me I do you with the fulani herdsmen. Naturally fulani herdsmen deserve no pity and no mercy seen them around your community send them on panic mode before its too late.

This people are one of the human God created which I'm sure devil was at the gate receiving them when God finished creating them, very very heartless.

Dem go hear am in the South I think they are planning no wahala na their innocent tribe down south go receive the wotowoto in full dose.

Sorry if I see any herdsmen around me at wrong place and I notice he is one of those that speak French unfortunately he is dead man.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Uzoisaga(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Clowns
Stop d killing in ur backyard first

My dear brother, let me for once look at you directly and tell you point blank that UR SENSELESSNESS AND HATE are becoming legendary.
If they should look away and concentrate on their region and in one swipe, your own beloved WASTE REGION looses over 50 precious innocent souls then u are a lesser human. Tueh

1 Like

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by specialmati(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Splitmind:

Islam is truth and can not be stopped!
grin grin grin grin can not be stopped from killing innocent people. It's only unsane mind worship the religion that fight for their god
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by specialmati(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Splitmind:

grin grin grin grin can not be stopped from killing innocent people. It's only insane mind worship the religion that fight for their god
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Uzoisaga(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
bro4u:
Majority of the victims are Igbos, there should have been a condemnation before now

Clownish rants
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Dankanu03(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pls where is Joe igbokwe, he has not said anything on owo attack. Had this attack happened in east he will be first person to say lpob/ esn is responsible for the attack.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
pacesetting:
If you have read my comments properly, you won't conclude on my behalf. And from your comments, I don't think you know a tad about the law.

Continue wasting your time.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Sleekfingers: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Clowns

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by damocool(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
bro4u:
Majority of the victims are Igbos, there should have been a condemnation before now
Yea, they initially thought that all the victims were only yorubas.. One was happy on this platform thinking the victims were yorubas. RIP to the departed souls..
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Yebua44: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
see below

Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by LeoMaxtalk: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na now dem just dey hear am because dem self their own dey their body oo
#Fff
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by 927adekola: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
FfjjFfjj...
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Emerie22(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Splitmind:

The truth and yet Islam has been the problem of Nigeria.
You are a big fool
Useless Animal
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by MuscularDick(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Prozico22:
please VOTE PETER OBI
You guys now want to use any available opportunity to promote the candidacy of Peter Obi. Same Obi that has never shown any act of bravery is the one that will end insecurity abi? Obi that ran away from PDP for the fear of Atiku. If you had told me Nyesom Wike would end insecurity, I would have believed you more than the unbrave and uncourageous Peter Obi
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Ndibuna: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
bro4u:
Lol, de deceive yourself. It is the first stage of denial which is grief, a church in a local owo, ondos mostly Catholics is now Igbo. Wonderful
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Nchenches: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Clowns

If killing in Igbo land stops, but killing goes on in Yoruba land, what have you gained?

One Nigeria is a hoax. It profits only the Oyibo plantation owners who entrusted Nigeria to Fulani to govern, so that oil and gas can be extracted in the south by Oyibo without considering environmental issues.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Tomek09(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Highways:
If it was Tinubu, he'll start asking stupid questions like... Where are the cows? Is Evans a Fulani man?

IPOB showing brotherly love....

I'll vote Tinubu.....

If he can put thread inside needle
The Iragbiji afonja slavemaster will only dream about becoming President of Yorubaland not Nigeria.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Tomek09(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
Wats ipob business with ondo
Shut up there. It's IPOB business because we have Igbo casualties from the attack. Senseless fools
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Tomek09(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:
Another Fulani is coming to power in 2023, CAN has to do something about this
Nothing for Fulanis and Afonjas in 2023.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Tomek09(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
od501:

So... since when has IPOB started klling people. You people should leave this group alone. Terrorists are in your territory, go fight them, not IPOB.

Besides, this particular group predicted this exact incident in 2020. Leave IPOB alone and face the real sponsors of terrorism which the FG.
You have time to listen to noisemaker.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Tomek09(m): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:

U misunderstood me
Ipob are no different from the murderers in owo massacre. Did you know how many Yoruba people were killed in imo.
Btw Southerners need to protect themselves against any killers not going after innocent traders
I'm Yoruba but you are talking rubbish. What have Afenifere and Amotekun done about the killing going on in our land. Fulanis are camping in all Yoruba forests but we pretend as if we don't know about it. The spirit of Omoluabi is not in you. Eler.ibu
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by oguns222: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Clowns

Why not focus your abuse on the real attackers instead of hating on Igbos?

Aren't you the real clown here?
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Clowns

Every Muslim is a terrorist..
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Splitmind:
You are the cause!

Bloody ipob terrorists always lying, the most dangerous group in the whole Nigeria!

You people killed Saraduna and want to take over the whole Nigeria!

Every Muslim is a pedophile and a terrorist
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Splitmind:

Terrorist...just list d founder
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by Mrexcell(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Splitmind:
You are the cause!

Bloody ipob terrorists always lying, the most dangerous group in the whole Nigeria!

You people killed Saraduna and want to take over the whole Nigeria!

Sauduna wouldn't have been killed if he wasn't planning fulani jihadi on the south just like buhari is currently doing.
Re: "Attack On Ondo Catholic Church Worshippers Is Unacceptable" - IPOB by bizzibodi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Waiting for muric to condemn this abominable attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Commissioner For Infrastructure, Raimi Aminu Resigns / "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi / PDP: Nigerians Already Counting Days For APC ’s Exit From Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.