Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) (57041 Views)

Which Car Was Your First Car? / Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by JohnSP99: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
davillian:
Shut up
After you've been paid
What else do you want
They even tried they should have destroyed everything glass on that vehicle....
Violence is indeed written all over you. pele
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Tukor1759: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
One of the hazards of the job. Na so dey shoot one bouncer that year for Orange room.
042 orange room?
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by akpunda86: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
One of the hazards of the job. Na so dey shoot one bouncer that year for Orange room.

Orange room is it in Enugu Right
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by leofab(f): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
EmzyT:
Although I don't support what those guys did but These Bouncers can be Very Rude at times, I remembered late 2021 when I visited My Uncle living at Barawa Street, Abuja and then decided to Chill out, drove one of his Car to Grand CUBANA Hotels, Abuja.

On entering the Hotel, I parked the car and then walked to where the entrance was. I received the Embarrassment of my life, A bouncer refused me entering and was even threatening to beat me up if I don't leave there immidiately angry maybe because I wasn't with an Iphone or wearing a Cross-bag, Or maybe because no one hailed me OG WIRE WIRE or AZAMAN there undecided I was Putting on a Short and a Fendi T-shirt (Although they didn't know I came with a car) I looked very simple so they mistook me for a poor guy while letting those Hookup babes to keep trooping the hotels even when it was obvious they had no money on themsad sad

I've never received such embarrassment in my life before, even with my money coming to patronize them. It was very bad and painful to be honest. I guess the guys felt the same way and then decided to carry out their frustrations on his car lipsrsealed
there is a dress code for such outing… you can’t dress like a wheelbarrow pusher to such a polished place…

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by BabaIbo: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Most of those bouncers are s*lly people, them dey over do...

Sometimes they do that without any valid reason but just show off, most especially when they see you with a girl unless you do the needful.

Na so dem take bounce one guy for club 20 OR so that year in Ijapo estate in Ak City.
The guy angrily yelled at the bouncer, bouncer! See that car over there, it is mine, why you go bounce person wey pass you?

Another guy saw a bouncer that wanted to bounce him until he roja the bouncer few weeks to their meeting at a shopping mall and he gave him a "waka and fvxk you" sign. grin grin grin

My few issues with them some years ago(those Yeats wey I still dey club/party) was when my guy wanted to give one bounce tip(roja) on our way out and I hit his hand and told him, guy make we waka joor, I was tipsy that moment.
Never knew the thing pained the bouncer so much that he targeted me the next time I came to that club, this time he said I can't go inside, I asked him why, he said "see ehn, you no go enter this club, forget!"
I had to call the club owner, who called him and told him to let so so and so person to go in. You need to see his face that night ehn. O
n our way out, we gave him a wine with roja.

Anyway, that kind thing(bouncing) dey pain sha! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by BabaIbo: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
leofab:
there is a dress code for such outing… you can’t dress like a wheelbarrow pusher to such a polished place…

Forget, that is for newbie OR someone that doesn't know way around.

If you're a KNOWN person in any club, Oga you fit wear native, palm slippers enter.

Me and some guys don enter one big club in Lagos on native with just palm slippers.

Well, that's around 3 years ago sha, but I believe such still happen.

3 Likes

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by BabaIbo: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Harmskion:
This bouncers dey feel like gods sometimes

Aswear!

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by emmy512: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
went out with my guys 2 years ago.
5 in number we walked in serially only to realize one person was not with us.
turns out he was bounced ,
like we had to ask the bouncer where our guy was and he said he just went out the gate and we asked why.

Man said he is underage and we were all shocked, I mean we were all of same age at 23 he only had small stature.

to top it off the bouncer actually told d guy he was underage, we called the guy to come back and he refused,
naso we too carry leg waka comot.
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu will take care of that
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Havertz10: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
I’m very mindful about where I park and i’m not a bouncer

How did they even know your car self
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by leofab(f): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabaIbo:

Forget, that is for newbie OR someone that doesn't know way around.

If you're a KNOWN person in any club, Oga you fit wear native, palm slippers enter.

Me and some guys don enter one big club in Lagos on native with just palm slippers.

Well, that's around 3 years ago sha, but I believe such still happen.
next time wear short and slippers and go to another club with your uncle’s car..
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by survdonald(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dem no pay you? You self nah security risk. Fix your rate then commot eye from your client money.
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Even his life is still at stake
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by jpdoncumagain: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Baba chin up, na part of work hazard.
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wetin bouncers dey take their eyes take see ehn, that Job comes with a lot of risk, especially you come be unfriendly and mumu type, I remember it was like 4 years ago me and my men them on full squad we jazz in one new club wey Dem open for our unit via say the owner na person wey we know Wella for the hood and na hin invite us, to cut the matter short he get one bouncer wey wan show himself that day even after we don clear am say na hin Oga invite us, we even show am the invite, he slap one of my homie because the guy dey try explain the situation to am, Omo that day we beat shege commot for him body before people even know wetin dey sup we don drill am go far, if no be for him Oga wey hear wetin happen outside due to noise from people around he for collect pass that one sef.

This one go don belittle those manchi's wey loseguard him ride.

Recently them don off one bouncer street light for my area sef.

If you be bouncer try as much as possible to do your job with outmost intelligence and keep a friendly surroundings while at it because normally you no no who be who, no be by big muscles o, if you Bleep up men go still catch you for odd hour mend you steady no time to check time.

I know plenty bouncers wey dey get joy for their place of work wella, men dey even pay homage to them via say them caprison as the Mattias be for street.

4 Likes

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Ksmith9: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
My childhood friend ugochukwu..... I swear this guy has always look big from time back

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by daroz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
zanshi:
Benin/Edo pple have very low morals.

I would advise you have little or nothing to do with them.
You must be very stup1d

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by davillian(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
BigYash:
Just listen to yourself undecided
When u get paid for a job after setting your price be hoping for egunje rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by davillian(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Poor man
Rich man
You would do well as a police u have what it takes
Get paid and still take bribe rubbish
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na so dem do oga yellow for 1145 that year.
One of the hazards of d job.
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Justiceleague1: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
You better be careful...and again,he's sounding greedy..you wan collect pass celebrants,abi?! grin
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by benitwater(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Why nah
Na him job he dey do now.
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Itzurboi:
Fulani style: hide and attack in a monkey shadow
tribal bigotry brain on display as usual.
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
davillian:
Shut up
After you've been paid
What else do you want
Dont mind them. If people dont respect them maybe its because they dont carry themselves with respect. There is a difference between bouncer and house boy. I have seen instances where bouncers attack people for no reason or escalate a non issue because they want to act loyal. Let them deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by BabaIbo: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
leofab:
next time wear short and slippers and go to another club with your uncle’s car..

Check the moniker you quoted. I'm not the one that went to the club with my uncle's car ma.
I'm only letting you know that mode of dressing doesn't apply to some people no matter how strict the club is.
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by BabaIbo: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Dont mind them. If people dont respect them maybe its because they dont carry themselves with respect. There is a difference between bouncer and house boy. I have seen instances where bouncers attack people for no reason or escalate a non issue because they want to act loyal. Let them deal with it.

Nice one, you got the point well...
You sabi them.
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Edoziesmart:
Occupational hazard as someone said in the 1st page.

Sorry for him though.
I wonder why some miscreants are finding this thread funny.
If a bouncer doesn't do his job well don't you know they will fire him? So no need spoiling his car rather they should take their frustration to the organiser of the event.

As if you don't know that some bouncers overdo.

Naso one small boy been wan use me shine as a Faculty president in school that year say him na bouncer. I tell am "just raise your hand on me once and that will be the last you will raise that hand" baba saw my fury and respected himself. If all man use wetin him know or can do dey oppress, na hell our world for be.

Anyway, let bouncers be humble and innovative, they will gain the admirations of many.

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by tishbite41(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
davillian:
Shut up
After you've been paid
What else do you want
lol
e be like sey na ur crew run the show
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Billion61(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yes 2015! Too bad
Zonefree:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This / Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.