Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) (57022 Views)

Which Car Was Your First Car? / Does It Matter If A Used Car Was Used By A Woman? / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by EmzyT: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
leofab:
there is a dress code for such outing… you can’t dress like a wheelbarrow pusher to such a polished place…

Lmao! Welcome to Nigeria, Where how you dress and the type of Phone you use Determine your wealth! smiley I'd rather dress like a Wheel barrow pusher with Millions in my Account than Dress like a President's Child with Zero or half thousands in my account.

We Rich People don't dress to KILL or Impress anyone, we simply dress to ‘Suit Ourselves’. If there was to be a Dress code for such place, then they'd have created a very Big Billboard in front of the Hotel and write out the dress codes needed so Customers would be aware, don't you think? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
One of the hazards of the job. Na so dey shoot one bouncer that year for Orange room.
for owerri abi?
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Emeka511(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
serves him right. bouncers act like they own the club.
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by leofab(f): 1:51am On Jun 12, 2022
EmzyT:

Lmao! Welcome to Nigeria, Where how you dress and the type of Phone you use Determine your wealth! smiley I'd rather dress like a Wheel barrow pusher with Millions in my Account than Dress like a President's Child with Zero or half thousands in my account.

We Rich People don't dress to KILL or Impress anyone, we simply dress to ‘Suit Ourselves’. If there was to be a Dress code for such place, then they'd have created a very Big Billboard in front of the Hotel and write out the dress codes needed so Customers would be aware, don't you think? undecided
you were addressed how you dressed.. next time we matured wit your dressing.. it’s not a swimming pool but a party..
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by leofab(f): 1:56am On Jun 12, 2022
BabaIbo:

Check the moniker you quoted. I'm not the one that went to the club with my uncle's car ma.
I'm only letting you know that mode of dressing doesn't apply to some people no matter how strict the club is.
some people you say; something else will compensate for that..
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by BabaIbo: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2022
leofab:
some people you say; something else will compensate for that..

Just letting you know, a law/rule can't always hold on everyone at all time.
Some will always break it and go free.

That is why there is rule maker, rule follower and rule breaker.
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Ignatio(m): 7:31am On Jun 12, 2022
Zonefree:
One of the hazards of the job. Na so dey shoot one bouncer that year for Orange room.

That incident ended that club.
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by EmzyT: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2022
leofab:
you were addressed how you dressed.. next time we matured wit your dressing.. it’s not a swimming pool but a party..

My dear, I don't know if you, or any of your relative works as a Bouncer, this one you're being the only one mentioning me on this Issue and tryna cry more than the bereaved

check my profile, that's Me, that's my car. If I'll interest you, do well to check this thread with the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7088599/post-picture-lovely-caption-let

So for the fact I was on Fendi drip, Short and Tshirt to go relax doesn't mean I'm Poor or starving! There is a dress code for such places, yet elderly people who weren't as neat as I'm were allowed to enter right? I'm simply coming to Patronize you, so It's not a Job interview, neither am i working in an Hospital or Bank that I'll have to dress to impress you! Neither did I tell you I was looking dirty!

That's the Poor Mentality of you Entitled Leeches called Nigerian girls, you all Judge wealth by Material things and Physical Appearance! I'm very sure that if a guy should borrow a flashy car, dress yahooish and then Approach you, you'd fall instantly, but would neglect a guy dressing simple and neat on the street because you'll feel he has nothing. You'll judge him instantly even before getting to know him undecided No wonder Yahoo boys wanna live the moment and don't care about the future, they want to make money by all means and ‘dress to kill’ so as to impress you ladies and who are those who're being killed for the same mindset of those yahoo boys? Same you girls undecided I'm very sure someone like you would've rejected Elon Musk or even Mark Zuckerberg simply because of how they dressed, but would quicky jump into the hands of a Yahoo boy wearing designer socks, sagging and also wearing a crossbag undecided

When I Visited UK and even Turkey, come and see how Billionaires in Dollars here are dressing very simple, walking on the streets and going about their daily Businesses undecided and before I forget, pussy is Overrated in this Shit-hole Country

I hope in your Line of Business (That's if you have one) You listed out the terms and conditions of the kind of Customers you'd like to enter your Shop? Or better still, when you Open your own hotel, please do well to put a big Sign Post or BillBoard about the kind of Dresses you'd welcome. Also, do well to be checking People's Bank account Balance and Pockets before letting them in.

Please do well not to mention me again. Thank you!
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Zonefree(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2022
Ignatio:

That incident ended that club.
Not true. The lounge is still bubbling till tomorrow
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by leofab(f): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2022
EmzyT:

My dear, I don't know if you, or any of your relative works as a Bouncer, this one you're being the only one mentioning me on this Issue and tryna cry more than the bereaved

check my profile, that's Me, that's my car. If I'll interest you, do well to check this thread with the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7088599/post-picture-lovely-caption-let

So for the fact I was on Fendi drip, Short and Tshirt to go relax doesn't mean I'm Poor or starving! There is a dress code for such places, yet elderly people who weren't as neat as I'm were allowed to enter right? I'm simply coming to Patronize you, so It's not a Job interview, neither am i working in an Hospital or Bank that I'll have to dress to impress you! Neither did I tell you I was looking dirty!

That's the Poor Mentality of you Entitled Leeches called Nigerian girls, you all Judge wealth by Material things and Physical Appearance! I'm very sure that if a guy should borrow a flashy car, dress yahooish and then Approach you, you'd fall instantly, but would neglect a guy dressing simple and neat on the street because you'll feel he has nothing. You'll judge him instantly even before getting to know him undecided No wonder Yahoo boys wanna live the moment and don't care about the future, they want to make money by all means and ‘dress to kill’ so as to impress you ladies and who are those who're being killed for the same mindset of those yahoo boys? Same you girls undecided I'm very sure someone like you would've rejected Elon Musk or even Mark Zuckerberg simply because of how they dressed, but would quicky jump into the hands of a Yahoo boy wearing designer socks, sagging and also wearing a crossbag undecided

When I Visited UK and even Turkey, come and see how Billionaires in Dollars here are dressing very simple, walking on the streets and going about their daily Businesses undecided and before I forget, pussy is Overrated in this Shit-hole Country

I hope in your Line of Business (That's if you have one) You listed out the terms and conditions of the kind of Customers you'd like to enter your Shop? Or better still, when you Open your own hotel, please do well to put a big Sign Post or BillBoard about the kind of Dresses you'd welcome. Also, do well to be checking People's Bank account Balance and Pockets before letting them in.

Please do well not to mention me again. Thank you!
see how senile you are; insulting Nigerian ladies when it’s your fellow man that bounced you… now I see how childish you are.. next time go a local joint around…rules is rules.. if the place doesn’t have standard you won’t rush in there.. next time you goes there dressing haggardly; I hope they call the cops on you..
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by EmzyT: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2022
leofab:
[s]see how senile you are; insulting Nigerian ladies when it’s your fellow man that bounced you… now I see how childish you are.. next time go a local joint around…rules is rules.. if the place doesn’t have standard you won’t rush in there.. next time you goes there dressing haggardly; I hope they call the cops on you>>[/s]

Yes, ancient of Ages, I'm very very childish shocked cheesy I expected you, the Ancient of Age to be more sensible in your reasoning but you just proved to me that you're one of those Nigerian girls with Little intelligence cheesy cheesy

I brought the case of Nigerian girls into this because that is how typical local Nigerian Girls like you Reason. You judge wealth by physical outfit. See who's talking about standards, immidiately I left the hotel, I headed to Nordic Hotel and was treated Nicely after spending some thousands with THE SAME OUTFIT. Now, are they in same level with Nordic Hotel? You can check the hotel out, a place where you and your generations can only dream of entering cheesy Even those Wheel barrow pushers you subtly shaded, do you make the kind of money they make daily without leeching on a man or doing hookups? FOOL!

You that dresses Porsche, with designer bags and Brazilian hairs which were possibly bought by men, can I see your Companies and fleet of cars?

Brainless Ancient of Age Broke Bitch! Please get lost cheesy
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by davillian(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
tishbite41:

lol
e be like sey na ur crew run the show
Lol no
If na my crew he for cry making that video.....
But on a serious note these bouncers can decide to use u shine for no reason......
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
SegunBABA007:
9 Greatest BANK ROBBERY in Nigeria that surprised the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk5BeyCC3IU

so what's the essence of this do u wanna teach people how to robb shocked
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
southsouthking:

Alaye you nor get family members when go occupy the 14 slot, abi Dem dey fear to jakpa comot for Nigeria?
You yourself when never jakpa once, wan carry person jakpa.
Naija na cruise aswear.
u will be surprised e never step foot for common Benin republic grin cheesy[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by tishbite41(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
davillian:

Lol no
If na my crew he for cry making that video.....
But on a serious note these bouncers can decide to use u shine for no reason......
dem dey very annoying
at the end of the day them go wan tax pesin
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by davillian(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
tishbite41:

dem dey very annoying
at the end of the day them go wan tax pesin
But I de try avoid issues with them cus once I de ball in I de bless them incase I enter go cus trouble grin....
I fit still de inside send thier own drinks outside grin
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by tishbite41(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
davillian:

But I de try avoid issues with them cus once I de ball in I de bless them incase I enter go cus trouble grin....
I fit still de inside send thier own drinks outside grin
u be correct guy
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by Ignatio(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Not true. The lounge is still bubbling till tomorrow

Orange room, Enugu
Re: Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video) by id4sho(m): 8:41am On Mar 18
EmzyT:

Yes, ancient of Ages, I'm very very childish shocked cheesy I expected you, the Ancient of Age to be more sensible in your reasoning but you just proved to me that you're one of those Nigerian girls with Little intelligence cheesy cheesy

I brought the case of Nigerian girls into this because that is how typical local Nigerian Girls like you Reason. You judge wealth by physical outfit. See who's talking about standards, immidiately I left the hotel, I headed to Nordic Hotel and was treated Nicely after spending some thousands with THE SAME OUTFIT. Now, are they in same level with Nordic Hotel? You can check the hotel out, a place where you and your generations can only dream of entering cheesy Even those Wheel barrow pushers you subtly shaded, do you make the kind of money they make daily without leeching on a man or doing hookups? FOOL!

You that dresses Porsche, with designer bags and Brazilian hairs which were possibly bought by men, can I see your Companies and fleet of cars?

Brainless Ancient of Age Broke Bitch! Please get lost cheesy
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You'll Never Forget To Use Your Seatbelt Even In The Back Seat After Seeing This / Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.