Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) (3676 Views)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / ‘don’t Be Cowards, Always Stand And Confront Bandits’, Defence Minister Tells Ni / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Talk to him, start a conversation, maybe your frontage is relaxing
Re: My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) by Richy4(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Is it too difficult to figure out that he wanted a calm and free space to think and reflect.. away from family monotony..?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) by Vyzz: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Samakus:
Hi guys..

There's something I would like to have y'all's opinion about.

My neighbour, male, married with children, always leaves his house to come to my veranda and stand. Especially when I'm indoors or he suspects that I'm out of the house.

Overtime I have tried to check his motive and I can't seem to find any ulterior motive. He will just leave his flat upstairs, come to my flat's Veranda in the ground floor and stand there, moping at empty space. If I come out from my parlour, we will greet and he will hurriedly leave

I'm beginning to find it not so funny. Should I confront him? From my investigations, he doesn't do anything, doesn't peep, but just stay there and be moping, sometimes with a bottle of water in hand.

Why always the front of my crib? If he needs a thinking session, he can as well use another place. What do you guys think? I should confront him or let it be?

Edited....

He has a young wife who used to come down stairs when she's bored to play ludo OUTSIDE with me and my friends if they come around.

This man's behaviour made me to stop the ludo thing. I no get strength abeg.

My door is always locked by the way but I just want to have different opinions about why he's always in my veranda when he has a house and family to go to

Maybe you should ask him politely.

One think I know is that some times we find weird places comfortable.

I remember when I was younger, if I had nothing doing, their is a small Bush in our backyard with a big Pear tree..

When I'm bored I climb this tree, sit on it for hours just flinging my legs.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) by lionphil(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Samakus:
Hi guys..

There's something I would like to have y'all's opinion about.

My neighbour, male, married with children, always leaves his house to come to my veranda and stand. Especially when I'm indoors or he suspects that I'm out of the house.

Overtime I have tried to check his motive and I can't seem to find any ulterior motive. He will just leave his flat upstairs, come to my flat's Veranda in the ground floor and stand there, moping at empty space. If I come out from my parlour, we will greet and he will hurriedly leave

I'm beginning to find it not so funny. Should I confront him? From my investigations, he doesn't do anything, doesn't peep, but just stay there and be moping, sometimes with a bottle of water in hand.

Why always the front of my crib? If he needs a thinking session, he can as well use another place. What do you guys think? I should confront him or let it be?

Edited....

He has a young wife who used to come down stairs when she's bored to play ludo OUTSIDE with me and my friends if they come around.

This man's behaviour made me to stop the ludo thing. I no get strength abeg.

My door is always locked by the way but I just want to have different opinions about why he's always in my veranda when he has a house and family to go to

Marriage isn't a bed of roses. It's possible that of all those living in the compound, you're the one that's closest to his family.

He may just need a space from the troubles and thoughts of being a family man and your veranda is the only cool spot around. Since you know he has no ulterior motives, kindly let him be.

Would you prefer the man goes to a beer parlour everytime?? Forget that he comes to your veranda and face important things. Allow him be.
Re: My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) by 1F30M4(f): 2:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Samakus:

He's the care taker. Ceremonial tho cos we no really get caretaker. He's acting as one since he's the longest staying tenant here.

And of course, each flat has its verandah. He started this when we started greeting well

Oh okay, I get it now. Loool familiarity cheesy As e be say you be im guyman, make im sef follow you dey enjoy the verandah, you nur see sey na very good spot for reflection.

I don't think he'll do that if you were married(with kids), I may be wrong lol. Well, you can get a carpenter to construct the mosquito net enclosure as someone advised.
Re: My Neighbour Always Stand In My Veranda, Is This Normal (pictures) by Samakus(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
1F30M4:

Oh okay, I get it now. Loool familiarity cheesy As e be say you be im guyman, make im sef follow you dey enjoy the verandah, you nur see sey na very good spot for reflection.

I don't think he'll do that if you were married(with kids), I may be wrong lol. Well, you can get a carpenter to construct the mosquito net enclosure as someone advised.

I saw what you did there cheesy. I'm not married. Yet

Tankio. You can give me more advice via dm you know cheesy. See siggy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Funny Manliness Meter. How Much Of A Man Are You? [PHOTO] / Man's reconstructed 'Forehead Nose' (img) / History Of Wizkid's Fame And Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.