Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Job And Grant Opportunity For Africans - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job And Grant Opportunity For Africans (361 Views)

Grant Opportunity From The African Union / List Of Current And Ongoin Nigeria Federal Government Loans And Grant For 2021, / Soliciting For Alan And Grant Aptitude Test Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job And Grant Opportunity For Africans by princeugboga: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hi,

Africa is a developing continent, with a fast-growing economy in most countries in it, especially Nigeria. The problem faced in Africa, especially her youths is quite numerous to mention, but Poverty and Ignorance are on the high side.

In Africa, you get to see Talents and Potentials waste because of a lack of opportunities and individual exposure.

Our team at Bankable Wisdom Solution is curbing poverty in Africa, especially amongst Youths between the ages of 16 - 40 years. We do this by Empowering African Youths with skills that guarantee wealth.

You are not dull, you probably just lack the right exposure. We set up this platform to make the right exposure and opportunity available to you. We believe You are the Future of Africa.

Contact me via my signature to join the Opportunity Hub Africa

1 Like

Re: Job And Grant Opportunity For Africans by princeugboga: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Use the Signature to reach me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Unlimited Airtime For Free For All Networks / Inventory Officer Needed At Aboviph Nigeria Limited / Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.