Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

I’ve Learned From Lecture You Gave Me – Yahaya Bello Tells Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Learned From Lecture You Gave Me – Yahaya Bello Tells Tinubu (305 Views)

Salary: My Deputy Deliberately Embarrassing Me – Yahaya Bello / 38months Unpaid Salary: Please Forgive Me – Yahaya Bello / I Am Not Desperate For Second Term, Kogi People Will Return Me - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Learned From Lecture You Gave Me – Yahaya Bello Tells Tinubu by Hazmarvie: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State on Friday told Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, that he learnt a lot from the little lecture he gave him.
Bello stated this when Tinubu visited him in Abuja, barely 72 hours after the former Lagos State governor’s emergence as the flag presidential bearer of the APC for the 2023 election.

He also announced that he had collapsed his Presidential Campaign Council and would donate the building to Tinubu’s campaign organisation.

Recall that Tinubu had defeated the likes of Bello, Rotimi Amaechi, and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, among others, during the APC’s presidential primary election in Abuja on Wednesday.

Bello said,

“Today, I have collapsed my Presidential Campaign Organisation. I’m donating my campaign organisation secretariat to you. I’ve learnt a lot from the little lecture you gave to us.

“What elders see when they’re in the valley, the younger ones won’t see it.”

Bello noted that the primary election had come and gone and promised to lead the youth to campaign for Tinubu to ensure that APC would win convincingly.

“Never again will the PDP lead this country. Thank you, all my colleague governors, for giving me the opportunity to learn from you.

“Senator Abdullahi Adamu (APC national chairman) has never lost an election and we will win the 2023 election. Our convention went well and peacefully,”

Bello added.

Tinubu was accompanied on the visit by three governors —Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Lagos), Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano) and Bello Matawalle (Zamfara).

A former Governor of Edo State and ex-APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, was also at the meeting.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/ive-learned-from-lecture-you-gave-me.html

Re: I’ve Learned From Lecture You Gave Me – Yahaya Bello Tells Tinubu by Bomboiy: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lectures on how to spend a whole state revenue on presidential aspirations.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Learned From Lecture You Gave Me – Yahaya Bello Tells Tinubu by Cubalabloo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Welcome to the hood, Mr. Bello.
Re: I’ve Learned From Lecture You Gave Me – Yahaya Bello Tells Tinubu by dawnomike(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ganguje keeps following Tinubu everywhere he goes like MTN... I hope it is not what I am thinking
Re: I’ve Learned From Lecture You Gave Me – Yahaya Bello Tells Tinubu by triple996(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jagaban
One Pandora is still wasting his money wink
Re: I’ve Learned From Lecture You Gave Me – Yahaya Bello Tells Tinubu by ajekpaks(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
okay
Re: I’ve Learned From Lecture You Gave Me – Yahaya Bello Tells Tinubu by ayoolataiwo(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jagaban don serve hot breakfast

Re: I’ve Learned From Lecture You Gave Me – Yahaya Bello Tells Tinubu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu is deploying same strategy he used in winning the primary ticket. He is meeting people that matters and that will work for him.

Peter Obi needs to start meeting important figures and plan ahead also. The North is always the battle ground. He needs more alliances in the North.

(1) (Reply)

Politics 101 For Igbo People (must Read) / If You Lack Money: Do This / How The World See Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.