Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? (6006 Views)

Nigerians Report Ministers To Tinubu After Launch Of Citizens’ Delivery Tracker / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu / What Nigerians Think About Saraki Joining Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
They are pushing bat into that river.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by triple996(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pandora grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Parachoko: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fake News

Nigerians from the South and North are standing with The Jargaban Borgu

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Oilwell(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a

successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

@600+/dollar, the effect go reach everybody.

lets get it right in 2023. Enough of these old men playing with our destinies.

27 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Even Tinubu one hand is missing.

4 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lol. Can the old fool go home and rest.

4 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by ajekpaks(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
fhyy
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Amumaigwe: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Fake News

Why does he always hide that left hand inside babariga?
Hehehehehhe

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu's left hand is impaired. Na imbe?

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Dvdpity: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Fake News

You and who? Are you not ashamed of nigeria situations?.
Disgusting.
You want Nigeria to be like Dubai and you are campaigning for a Parkinson patient for president. You are a big disgrace to the youths of this country.

16 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Parachoko: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dvdpity:

Disgusting.
You want Nigeria to be like Dubai and you are campaigning for a Parkinson patient for president. You are a big disgrace to the youths of this country.
Is Tinubu Nigeria President?

Mr man campaign for your candidate and stop disturbing me.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Where's the other hand?

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Where's the other hand?

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Basic123: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dvdpity:

Disgusting.
Is Anambra even close to kano talkless of dubai

Nobody is more disgrace to the youth than you campaigning for a 60YR OLD failed former governor called PETHIEF OBI...is Peter Obi 40yrs old?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Spending123: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Fake News

On his manhood and scrotum we stand gidigbam.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Peegre8(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mr Tinubu please send me #1Billion wit dat ur left-hand wey u put inside agbada so.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by mrrock: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
2023 will tell. It'll be very exciting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dvdpity:

Disgusting.
You are a big disgrace to your household 'cause it's obvious you were either not taught well at home or you refused necessary home training, face your candidate let others face theirs.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Basic123:

Nobody is more disgrace to the youth than you campaigning for a 60YR OLD failed former governor called PETHIEF OBI...is Peter Obi 40yrs old?
Leave am, na who dey wan may we vote for be this grin

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Rexymania(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Fake News

How old are you?
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by 23jerryking(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Is Tinubu Nigeria President?

Mr man campaign for your candidate and stop disturbing me.

When I'm being reminded of how useless some Nigerian youths really are, people like you comes to mind immediately. Like do you even have any ambitions at all? You're standing on Tinubu's mandate, a man who can't even stand for himself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by McStoic(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
Epic lame. That name has got nothing on his achievements. So save it for where it truly belong.
Pandora Nigeria Limited indeed grin...
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by remsonik(f): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
What good has Tinubu done for Nigeria?
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by McStoic(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Basic123:

Allow him to chose his thief carefully na. At least Peter Obi hasn't stolen his destiny for years to come. How I wish same can be said about you and your political Lord and saviour Tinubu

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Parachoko: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
23jerryking:
When I'm being reminded of how useless some Nigerian youths really are, people like you comes to mind immediately. Like do you even have any ambitions at all? You're standing on Tinubu's mandate, a man who can't even stand for himself.
I don't have the strength for foolish argument.

This is democracy, there is freedom to support whoever one like. If you are pained because I am supporting Tinubu, is your problem,not mine.

25 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Parachoko: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rexymania:

How old are you?
What a foolish question.

23 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Ratuk: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Fake News

What is Tinubu's mandate?

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by homosapien(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
23jerryking:

You must be a pathetic human for calling another useless because you share different political ideology.

Oga campaign for Obi and let him stand on Tinubu's mandate, after all there is freedom to choose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Adejuwonhis(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ok u don’t need to insult anybody to prove ur point,
Everybody is getting this campaign and election things very wrong, let there be a platform let’s ask questions let them show us the plan dey have for us
I stand for a problem solver as president

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by monakii: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: See What Nigerians Are Doing To Tinubu. Is It Fair? by Rexymania(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Below 25 year old

Parachoko:
What a foolish question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Results As Released By Inec In Plateau State, Lp Sweeps Everything / Nigerians In A Financially Precarious Position By Obiotika Wilfred Toochukwu / Raji Fashola Vs Musiliu Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.