Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate (62639 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / Tinubu, APC Member Waves APC Flag With Smile At Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by fajbam216: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Even Suleiman.. said he see number 2 become number. 1... Am still waiting

So ameachi self never get hope as u dey think am
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by deen84(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pastor Tunde Bakare said more than that so it's not new and we're used to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Onliie(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Marvelzhaz:
An Owerri-based cleric and prophet, Ekene Bob Ekechukwu, has declared that despite the victory secured by former Lagos state governor, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu, in the just-concluded presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), a former minister, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, who came a distant second, would be the party’s flag-bearer in the 2023 general elections.
The prophet further revealed that the Kaduna state governor, Nasir el Rufa’i, who did not participate in that primary election, would eventually be picked as his running mate in that election.

Prophet Ekechukwu had previously given prophecies which came to pass.

He predicted the demise of Prophet T.B. Joshua; the death of a former Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Attahiru; prophesied that a former Imo state governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, would face severe corruption charges and that he would be arrested in his home by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), and many others.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0eX5jHb9wFtSadYFmaFDAi27Qk8WeQAkEkPkGqU8rXUnEukgzmnEtLLuWhGtTULXRl&id=741454391
Why do I believe this?
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Classic40: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
may be the prophet wanted to kill Tinubu before election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by jaxxy(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
seunmsg:
They said more than this before the primary election and we all saw how it ended.

Maybe bat will be disqualified and Ameachi will come in as 2nd runner up.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ok. We are watching
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Pakute: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
all igbo are just terrible species, they never wish Yoruba well, I hope these Yoruba campaigning for PO can see these evil people that will call Tinubu all sort of names just to paint their kinsman saint

make I see any Yoruba that will campaign for PO again, na curse I go dey curse una
Pure hate from those folks. Every gaddam stench about them oozes hate. There were similarly doom predictions about Buhari that never came to pass.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by olatuns2017: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Marvelzhaz:
An Owerri-based cleric and prophet, Ekene Bob Ekechukwu, has declared that despite the victory secured by former Lagos state governor, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu, in the just-concluded presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), a former minister, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, who came a distant second, would be the party’s flag-bearer in the 2023 general elections.
The prophet further revealed that the Kaduna state governor, Nasir el Rufa’i, who did not participate in that primary election, would eventually be picked as his running mate in that election.

He predicted the demise of Prophet T.B. Joshua; the death of a former Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Attahiru; prophesied that a former Imo state governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, would face severe corruption charges and that he would be arrested in his home by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), and many others.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0eX5jHb9wFtSadYFmaFDAi27Qk8WeQAkEkPkGqU8rXUnEukgzmnEtLLuWhGtTULXRl&id=741454391

We heard All sort off during Buhari emergency

Most people that wished Buhari dead are no more

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by BabaO2: 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Marvelzhaz:

Back to sender in Jesus name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Heritantrade(m): 8:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Prophet of doom, keep deceiving yourself Eleribu,2023 BAT will definitely coast to victory!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by damiloladuke: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Exactly what I told someone today.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Cyriloha(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Parachoko:
The prophet is high on Mkpurumiri.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

You go wond oo
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Prophets of doom!

Seems Oyedepo is now matured!

He has not bragged about opening the gate of hell this time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by FuckOsuPigs: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Creamypie:
I hope this comes real, for d sake of not me, but my children and their children. Nobody should quote me with attack oh. My head is paining my leg pls. Thank you. God purnish apc

All these Nyanmuris, on and off social media, have incurable mental epilepsy.

So, the new song is now for Tinubu to die? grin

Third class citizens looking for power through the back door

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Charly68: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
In Jesus name we cancel every vision of death and disaster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by charlesdinho7(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
prophet prophet, are you sure?
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Pakute: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
jaxxy:

Maybe bat will be disqualified and Ameachi will come in as 2nd runner up.
Go & disqualify him na.. Bunch of dolts that are already believing Yahoo pastorpreneur. Where is your " No 2 shall become No1 prediction"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by emerged01(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
You guys should let God decides Tinubu's fate. He has overcome alot of challenges which I believe it is not by his doings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Pure hate from those folks. Every gaddam stench about them oozes hate. There were similarly doom predictions about Buhari that never came to pass.

they're facing the consequence of their hate now, how many igbo abroad can travel to southeast?

how many igbo can get good medical care on Monday?

igbo in East are living in shadow of death but these dumb cow are not understanding that their hate filled and bad wishes against other tribe is hitting them back and they just start

all their bad wishes against Yoruba will bring the whole southeast down to the scratch and this time they won't be able to build it back as they'd post civil war

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Aroyjunior(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Elo Fi okan bale
Emi lol kan
Who want to cry on tv again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Golan007: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Onliie:
Why do I believe this?

You want to belive.

Pre-programming.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Tareq1105: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Creamypie:
I hope this comes real, for d sake of not me, but my children and their children. Nobody should quote me with attack oh. My head is paining my leg pls. Thank you. God purnish apc

Let it be unto you whatever you wish Tinubu amen.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by lolu2019: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please I don't av a candidate yet.please I need someone to kindly post Peter obi achievements and developmental programmes when he was a governor.I need someone to confuse me..

1 Like

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Golan007: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Prophets of doom!

Seems Oyedepo is now matured!

He has not bragged about opening the gate of hell this time.

He's confused.

He wants Atiku but he can't favour him publicly ahead of Obi.

What to do now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by phylaze: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Unfortunately, i had a similar thought 2 days ago. how i wished it was osinbajo that was the runner up. Ameachi is a Backstabber. I dislike all defectors (i.e political wh*re). Those kind of people can never be trusted.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by 2blessed01(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
This is funny abeg grin grin grin

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by fantastic1: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
How can someone who didn’t participate in primary be the flag bearer? You reason watin u Dey type na
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Handsum64: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Criminals entertaining the gullibles

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by femiasaolu2014: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Like AlexReports did to that American returnee cum money-miss-road Maduka fellow,

This religious charlatan is trying to cash out from Amaechi.

You all think Tinubu will die right?

Ask Buhari who Tinubu thought would die.

Not everyone is a Yar adua

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Golan007: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

they're facing the consequence of their hate now, how many igbo abroad can travel to southeast?

how many igbo can get good medical care on Monday?

igbo in East are living in shadow of death but these dumb cow are not understanding that their hate filled and bad wishes against other tribe is hitting them back and they just start

all their bad wishes against Yoruba will bring the whole southeast down to the scratch and this time they won't be able to build it back as they'd post civil war

I pity the Yorubas who try to be moderate with them.

People who are perpetually plotting one’s downfall and demise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Juanmike(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Parachoko:
The prophet is high on Mkpurumiri.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Scrotal Sac

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.