Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate (62640 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / Tinubu, APC Member Waves APC Flag With Smile At Presidential Rally In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Usorohtheman(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Why do I have this feeling that this will happen?
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by moitimeintl: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by philipobiz: 12:37am On Jun 12, 2022
The prophet is implying that Tinubu will not survive to contest the election. He will be replaced by Amaechi who will pick El Rufai as running mate.

It appears he is taking Jamaican weeds
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Bigboy911: 12:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Adolfhitler001:

You will not live to see tomorrow mark this cheesy now you know how it feels
Mumu
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Grandkay21(m): 1:10am On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu may not survive the presidential Race, he should qoluit and take care of his health, partial stroke/shaking hands
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Funflipper: 1:28am On Jun 12, 2022
Usorohtheman:
Why do I have this feeling that this will happen?

Why? That is the feeling of a hopeless person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by nurusystem(m): 4:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Don't go n kill tinubu o
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by press9jatv: 4:24am On Jun 12, 2022
Marvelzhaz:
An Owerri-based cleric and prophet, Ekene Bob Ekechukwu, has declared that despite the victory secured by former Lagos state governor, Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu, in the just-concluded presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), a former minister, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, who came a distant second, would be the party’s flag-bearer in the 2023 general elections.
The prophet further revealed that the Kaduna state governor, Nasir el Rufa’i, who did not participate in that primary election, would eventually be picked as his running mate in that election.

Prophet Ekechukwu had previously given prophecies which came to pass.

He predicted the demise of Prophet T.B. Joshua; the death of a former Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Attahiru; prophesied that a former Imo state governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, would face severe corruption charges and that he would be arrested in his home by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), and many others.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0eX5jHb9wFtSadYFmaFDAi27Qk8WeQAkEkPkGqU8rXUnEukgzmnEtLLuWhGtTULXRl&id=741454391
lies from the pit of hell. It never happen
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by LifeCoachAndre: 5:48am On Jun 12, 2022
I hope presidential ambition will not cost Tinubu his life, just like Abiola and Yaradua. Jonathan escaped by whiskers, Nigerian politics has become a very desperate and deadly affair, they have killed for lesser issues. If i was in Tinubu's camp, i will create 3 clones of him, one in Lagos, one in Ibadan and another cooling off in London just as dey did for bubu....these are desperate times.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Elidrisy20: 5:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Who be this one? Who come be yahuah again?
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by ifyy07(m): 6:11am On Jun 12, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
To be honest I see something like this happening. I somehow know that this Tinubu primary winning will crash before the end of 2022 and everything was well played for Rotimi Amaechi to be second in that primary. A strange twist of event will play out before the end of 2022 to clear the ground for another candidate aside Tinubu.
Am not a prophet but I dream alot and see certain things unusual that most times I don't understand and don't say it publicly.

Lol......
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by ifyy07(m): 6:18am On Jun 12, 2022
JJBROS:
Actually I saw this coming. I am not a prophet but I dreamt about it. I don't know I can deliver the message to him.

Thunder fire that your stupid dream

1 Like

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Taigaban: 6:24am On Jun 12, 2022
Stupid prophecy from a brown envelope prophet.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by obontami: 6:28am On Jun 12, 2022
Jeun-jeun prophet. grin Baba sef wan chop politics money. grin
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Sunnyski: 6:28am On Jun 12, 2022
babaolofin:

His prophecies have never come to pass. His prophecy can only work in IBO land.

This is the time to invoke the Saints, their calls and covenants against evil prophecy. Back to sender. Orimolade, Captain Abiodun Akinsowon, Babalola, SBJ Oshoffa, Akindayomi and hundreds of them that we have. The hundreds of Prayer Mountains and Prayers camps and cities and prayers beside Atlantic Oceans for decades should be used to destroy evil prophet, evil prophecy and evil imagination.

The Oyo people should invoke Alaafin Adeyemi to commune with ancestors against this people.

Araba Ife on the instruction of Ooni should invoke Irunmole against this people.

Ansar ul deen, Zumratul, Moricas (Baba El - Ilori), Nasfat and all Alfas from Osun, Oyo up to Ilorin should invoke Allah against this people.

The various Ogboni should invoke Onile against this people.

The Osun children should invoke Yeye Osun against this people.

Olokun, Aresa and Alale will fight them because most of them came to Lagos with nothing.

Are you sure you're with your senses?
The Ibos will do what the children of Israelites did in the land of Egypt.

There is no enchantment against God's people nor divination against His children.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Usorohtheman(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Funflipper:

Why? That is the feeling of a hopeless person.

Because you have said this, then it will happen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by skolab4(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2022
They never prophesize something good, all they wish for is bad, death, poverty. Prosperity has never cross their vision for once even when their ominous prophecy is directly happening to their own people
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Alexis11: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Golan007:

I pity the Yorubas who try to be moderate with them.

People who are perpetually plotting one’s downfall and demise.

Those ones have no idea how hate filled Igbos are against the Yorubas. I lived among the non conservative ones so I understand the depth of their hate against the Yorubas.

They also believe that it is the Yorubas that relegated them politically in Nigeria and not the North. The hate is scary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Frontend: 7:42am On Jun 12, 2022
Which kind talk be this primary election is over
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Sunnyski:

Are you sure you're with your senses?
The Ibos will do what the children of Israelites did in the land of Egypt.

There is no enchantment against God's people nor divination against His children.

Even the Satan quoted the Bible to Jesus when they engaged each other.

You wish an anointed person evil, definitely, the Triangular Forces of the Sun, Moon and Stars will fight against you. The Triangular Forces of the Earth (land, sand), Water and Air would fight. The elemental forces would fight.

It is just that the Yorubas don't have your time they are antagonizing one another.

This time around, with your negative emotions, evil imagination and evil prophecy from evil prophet, you are colliding with rock.

He that digs a pit shall fall into it and he that rolls a stone, it shall come back unto him.

You dug a pit for Tinubu in your heart, you rolled a stone against Tinubu in your imagination, it shall be unto you according to your evil prophecy against Tinubu.

Divination and enchantment shall work against you because you imagine mischief against somebody who did you no harm. Number 23 vs 23 is for people who obey Exodus 20 : 2 - 17 & Deuteronomy 5 : 6 - 21 (10 commandments). You broke the edge (Law) the serpent shall bite.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Repent26: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2022
am not a pastor.neither a prophet. But if I dream about something it will come to pass.I dream about tinubu.and is a bad one. but God Almighty intervene. after I pray for him. and to God be the glory Ahmed bola tinubu. Come out victorious
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Repent26: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=Repent26 post=113720215]am not a pastor.neither a prophet. But if I dream about something it will come to pass.I dream about tinubu.and is a bad one. but God Almighty intervene. after I pray for him. and to God be the glory Ahmed bola tinubu. Come out victorious.because he has good intention for Nigeria
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Repent26: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2022
God Almighty is with tinubu ooo.and no evil shall befall him in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Geesaintagape: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Nobody should wish tinubu death he can only win or lose
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by ikorodureporta: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2022
50/50 chances ...we no doubt
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by sencekompis: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Naaa only bad things hii dey see. Oloshii pastor
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Parachoko:
The prophet is high on Mkpurumiri.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Bro, you know Nigerians na. When all else fails, they begin looking for miracles and 'divine intervention.

What else has destroyed the pathetically over-religious Nigeria more than Pastors and Imams deceiving a gullible and naive flock with their warped messages and flawed personal orders they dictatorially demand their flock adopt/obey ?

Democracy has just spoken and this bigoted and tribalistc fool, posing as a man of God, is not ashamed to be insinuating Tinubu will die and Amaechi will then be the beneficiary of that development.

Too many jokers around and the reason I don't go to church and remain indifferent about religion, in Nigeria anyway, even when I was born into a devout Christian home.

I cannot go to any Nigerian church, however prestigious, to be listening to clearly flawed messages from charlatans, fraudsters, bigots, scammers and thieves posing as 'religious leaders'.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by ChukwuObe: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2022
chinjo:
God I know you still answer prayers. Please may this prophesy come to pass. Nigeria can't afford to have another sick president.

May this prophecy never come to pass on Tinubu and his family but come to pass on you and your family and never witness 2023. AMEN
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2022
Repent26:

Indeed.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2022
ChukwuObe:

May this prophecy never come to pass on Tinubu and his family but come to pass on you and your family and never witness 2023. AMEN

I say a big amen to your prayer also. Death must first visit the household of those who wish death on others they do not know and who have never wronged them.

This tribalistic fool and wickedly demonic charlatan posing as a man of God will be the first to suffer devastating bereavement by the grace of all that is good and decent in the world.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Great2017: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2022
Repent26:
Yahweh cannot be with a thief. Like He told the rich man, "Sell all your belonging and give it to the poor". He is also telling Tinubu to distribute his wealth among the poor.
Re: Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2022
Alexis11:

Those ones have no idea how hate filled Igbos are against the Yorubas. I lived among the non conservative ones so I understand the depth of their hate against the Yorubas.

They also believed that it is the Yorubas that relegated them politically in Nigeria and not the North. The hate is scary.

Indeed. I totally agree with you. I am an active backer of keeping the Igbos at arm's length so we prevent their hate and malevolence from harming us in the SW.

It is called self-preservation. No Yoruba should work to harm an Igbo. Especially the few decent ones, but we must work ambitiously to avail ourselves of the opportunities in Yoruba land so that few will be available to Igbos or any other who hate us unrepentantly and are constantly looking for ways to undermine and harm us from within.

You do not empower enemies who host malevolent intentions against you and will never stop working to bring you down. Yorubas are playing with fire doing that.

This is why I am a fan of regionalism. Let everyone go and build from their regional base.

When that happens all Nigerian regions and people will have an automatic 'filtration' process that ensures only people who love and commit to the development of a region live and thrive in it.

Regionalism will get rid of 'enemies-within' reality of Nigeria that 'one Nigeria' has foisted on us all.

For example, when immigrants go to live in the UK and USA, be they Pakistani or Nigerians, they must live the British or American ways or face failing or being ostracised.

There is no room for living in the UK or USA and peddling hate constantly against Caucasians to then think you will succeed and thrive in those nations.

Regionalism will give us same in Nigeria. Igbos will have to behave in the SW and Yorubas must behave in the SE, North, middle belt etal.

Hate preaching against a people on their soil, as Igbos engage in always, will stop.

Unity of purpose, for people interested in progress within a geographical space, regardless of ethnicity and sectional orientation, will replace all the tribalistic hate and ill-will Nigerians have against each other all because of our leaders self-serving dedication to 'one Nigeria' that keeps them looting copiously but has produces a nation no one is exclusively dedicated to.

When Northerners, Igbos, Yorubas , Ijaws etal have total freedom to shape their space as they wish, then you will only go and live amongst them if you wish to accept how they want to live.

Otherwise stay hating them from your region. Tinubu has never led any SE or SS State yet people from those region hate on him so much to the extent they are now even wishing for his death all because of 'one Nigeria' that sees an Abian wake up to be shouting "Tinubu must die" rather than face governor Ikpeazu the leader who is directly responsible for his wretched life.

We all need to fight for regionalism. So all Nigerians can be denied the excuse of blaming others for their woes because that remains the easier option for a nation of tribalistic and horrendously bigoted people.

Let all people and regions be responsible for their own destinies. It is the only option for the salvation of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.