Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient (1185 Views)

Only Zombies Are Obedient – Femi Kuti / Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party (2) (3) (4)

Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by omoharry(f): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
At at a wedding somewhere in the SW, everybody was singing about Peter Obi . Sey you guys are saying PO is just an Igbo movement,see our Yoruba brothers rocking / singing in support of PO. This is a movement that wil change the tide of politics in Nigeria.
https://youtube.com/shorts/V6QJynYbKcU?feature=share

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Oplomo: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Awon Omoluabi! grin grin

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Oilwell(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
omoharry:
At at a wedding somewhere in the SW, everybody was singing about Peter Obi . Sey you guys are saying PO is just an Igbo movement,see our Yoruba brothers rocking / singing in support of PO. This is a movement that wil change the tide of politics in Nigeria.

It's simple

Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for

a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

@600+/dollar, the effect go reach everybody.

lets get it right in 2023. Enough of these old men playing with our destinies.

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by haffaze777(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
I Sha no wan make anybody cry betrayer.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Optma88: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Crying of betrayal is loading............

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by omoharry(f): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oilwell:

It's simple

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for

Abi oo

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
That is not true. Many Yoruba Tinubu-haters-for-life have unfortunately turned to him. The Yoruba nation movement is losing some of its activists to Tinubu but we hope this is temporary. Most non-Igbos collecting PVC on Obi's movement will use that PVC on election day for their own tribal interest and not for Obi. We are not One Nation and will never be.

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Pakute: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Don't fool yourself niggar. SW is locked down for Tinubu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Pakute: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oilwell:

It's simple

You would have thought Anambra would have been Dubai when Obi was the Governor. We ain't voting a fraud.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by BabydiHot(f): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:
Don't fool yourself niggar. SW is locked down for Tinubu.

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Arysexy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Suffering Nigerians and sensible ppl are OBIdient. Only tribalists are stuck with shaky shaky kleptomaniac Daddy
Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Pakute: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
BabydiHot:

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

it won't be business as usual.
Ibos have converted Labour party to ibo party.

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by BabydiHot(f): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Ibos have converted Labour party to ibo party.

the youths are coming

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Oilwell(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

You would have thought Anambra would have been Dubai when Obi was the Governor. We ain't voting a fraud.

Was Nigeria like Dubai when Atiku was VP or was Lagos like dubai when Tinibu was governor. Go and check the federal allocation to the states and how much Anambra was getting then even to this day.

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Pakute: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oilwell:

Was Nigeria like Dubai when Atiku was VP or was Lagos like dubai when Tinibu was governor. Go and check the federal allocation to the states and how much Anambra was getting then even to this day.

Obi had all his allocations given to him with fewer population, yet he had an average performance. Tinubu had his allocations seized by OBJ yet increased IGR from 600 million to 4billion.

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Arysexy:
Suffering Nigerians and sensible ppl are OBIdient. [b]Only tribalists [/b]are stuck with shaky shaky kleptomaniac Daddy
THAT LINE IS NO LONGER EFFECTIVE

WE ARE ALL TRIBALIST. THAT IS SOCIOLOGY. ANYONE SAYING OTHERWISE IS A LIAR AND AND WORSE, A HYPOCRITE
OBI MIGHT BE GOOD BUT YOU ARE PREDISPOSED TO LOVE HIM BECAUSE YOU'RE IGBO

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Arysexy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
jerseyboy:

THAT LINE IS NO LONGER EFFECTIVE

WE ARE ALL TRIBALIST. THAT IS SOCIOLOGY. ANYONE SAYING OTHERWISE IS A LIAR AND AND WORSE, A HYPOCRITE
OBI MIGHT BE GOOD BUT YOU ARE PREDISPOSED TO LOVE HIM BECAUSE YOU'RE IGBO

Aside Obi my second choice was star Boy Osibanjo. Unfortunately he didn't get d ticket.

With Buhari experience I won't vote for Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Oilwell(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Obi had all his allocations given to him with fewer population, yet he had an average performance. Tinubu had his allocations seized by OBJ yet increased IGR from 600 million to 4billion.

My brother Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

My brother Pakute think of your children and your children's children. Do the right thing and forget this tribal sentiment for once.

May be when things start getting better, one day we can connect and you can be supplying one of my needed raw materials for my firm (oil and gas) here in PH from Ogun state.
Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Pakute: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oilwell:

My brother Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

My brother Pakute think of your children and your children's children. Do the right thing and forget this tribal sentiment for once.

May be when things start getting better, one day we can connect and you can be supplying one of my needed raw materials for my firm (oil and gas) here in PH from Ogun state.

Do I beg you to feed me?.. How much does Obi give you of the millions of dollars he hid in his shell companies abroad?. After all, Tinubu's creates wealth and job opportunities for thousands of youths across the country through his companies.

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by PussyMiners: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
jerseyboy:
That is not true. Many Yoruba Tinubu-haters-for-life have unfortunately turned to him. The Yoruba nation movement is losing some of its activists to Tinubu but we hope this is temporary. Most non-Igbos collecting PVC on Obi's movement will use that PVC on election day for their own tribal interest and not for Obi. We are not One Nation and will never be.
Succinctly put!

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by PussyMiners: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Arysexy:

Aside Obi my second choice was star Boy Osibanjo. Unfortunately he didn't get d ticket.

With Buhari experience I won't vote for Atiku and Tinubu.
No be only star boy ..nah O.B.O
Dey whine yourself

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
omoharry:
It gathering momentum

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Polchiz(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
jerseyboy:

You are wrong sir!

Many Yorubas in my place of work has told me that Peter Obi has their votes.

They claimed that no politician has proven beyond any reasonable doubt about his/her capabilities like Obi.

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by XerXers: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
I see Tinubu urchins crying all over the thread. Real yorubas are for Peter Obi since APC schemed out yoruba finest, Osinbajo

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Oilwell(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Do I beg you to feed me?.. How much does Obi give you of the millions of dollars he hid in his shell companies abroad?. After all, Tinubu's creates wealth and job opportunities for thousands of youths across the country through his companies.

Forget Tinubu and Obi. Drop your AC make I show my fellow Nigerian brother love. Thats what matters most
Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Pakute: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oilwell:

Forget Tinubu and Obi. Drop your AC make I show my fellow Nigerian brother love. Thats what matters most
Anything you give me, I'd use it to caimpaign for Tinubu.

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Ekundayo7574(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oilwell:

3049674131 Ekundayo Folorunsho first bank
Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by Esama: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Is now you have Yoruba brothers. I hope Yoruba people will not fall to this trap ...Tinubu as not start campaign obi will soon become history. As far as Edo is concerned we are for Asiwaju .
omoharry:

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by dignity33: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Read thi

Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by omoharry(f): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Esama:
Is now you have Yoruba brothers. I hope Yoruba people will not fall to this trap ...Tinubu as not start campaign obi will soon become history. As far as Edo is concerned we are for Asiwaju .
You are irrelevant and your vote for Tinubu is your own .. vote your old &sick candidate,while I vote my own. Other Edos' are not like you that is ready to eat the crump from the table of terrible leaders that appears too old and frail to lead. Like you saw in the Video, some of Yoruba young men and women are Obideint.. I am not Igbo , but I am I will vote Obi..
Please , face your front and vote who ever you wish , while I vote for mine .it's a free world .
Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
haffaze777:
I Sha no wan make anybody cry betrayer.

Awon betrayers.

Everybody be careful.
Re: Even Our Dear People From SW Are Obedient by PussyMiners: 12:13am On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:
Leave them make them dey jonze nah
Make Asiwaju start campaign first grin grin

EKWEREMADU: Between Fatherhood And Ambition, By Sunkanmi Vaughan / " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy / Just In: Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On His Escaped Assassination Attempt

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54