Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG (2617 Views)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by press9jatv: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
BREAKING: Aregbesola’s associate, Kolapo Alimi joins PDP, appointed Adeleke’s campaign Deputy DG

Former Commissioner for local government and chieftaincy affairs in Osun State, Barr Kolapo Alimi has officially dumped the ruling All Progressives Congress to join the opposition People’s Democratic Party.

Alimi, who is a focal associate of former Governor Rauf Aregbesola, has also been appointed as the Deputy Director General of Senator Ademola Adeleke campaign organization.

The former Commissioner was rumoured to be romancing with the PDP and was billed to join the Adeleke group in April before it was put on hold.

Confirming the incident, the Erin-Osun-born politician told InsightMedia that the he has finally decamped to the PDP.

“Yes, it’s true.” Alimi said when asked if he has taken appointment as Deputy DG, Ademola Adeleke campaign organization.

Alimi was the most vocal among the members of the Osun Progressives, TOP, a group loyal to Aregbesola under the leadership of Elder Lowo Adebiyi.

https://insightlinks.net/breaking-aregbesolas-associate-kolapo-alimi-joins-pdp-appointed-adelekes-campaign-deputy-dg/

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by press9jatv: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
No hope for Oyetola in Osun State governorship Election. Oyetola must go.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by pyyxxaro: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Happy birthday to him undecided
Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by Xscape1993(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Let us join strong forces together to chase and drive away the evil party into the Deep Red Sea...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by Pakute: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
press9jatv:
Clown.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by press9jatv: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cc mynd44 cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc OAM4j. Fp
Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by WonderManly(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
As you can see..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by press9jatv: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Xscape1993:
Let us join strong forces together to chase and drive away the evil party into the Deep Red Sea...
yes soo. More vibrant politicians are decamping with him too. Senator Ademola Adeleke is a goal.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by PrinceOfLagos: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
The end of APC in sight no doubt

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by press9jatv: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The end of APC in sight no doubt
yes sooo. Oyetola must go.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by gasparpisciotta: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Aregbesola and his cohorts doing all they can to ensure Oyetola does not get re-elected.

We are watching in 3D with 5G network.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by press9jatv: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Aregbesola’s Aide, Alimi Defects To PDP, Becomes Deputy DG Adeleke’s Campaign Organisation

By Rafiu Agboola, Osogbo

Barr. Kolapo Alimi, former Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs during the tenure of the former Governor of Osun State, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has reportedly defected to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

CityMirrorNews however gathered that following his defection, Alimi has been appointed as Deputy Director General, Ademola Adeleke campaign organisation.

His appointment was confirmed by the Director General of the campaign council, Hon. Sunday Bisi.

It would be recalled that Alimi, who is one of the core loyalists of the former Governor and current Minister of Interior had earlier dined moving to the leading opposition party, PDP when the news of his planned defection broke sometimes in the month of April.

He said that the jingle announcing his defection to the Peoples Democratic Party is not genuine.

A jingle that went viral on the social media, obtained by CityMirrorNews, had claimed that Alimi would defect to the PDP alongside his 25,000 supporters from across the state.

The jingle which eulogised Alimi’s political prowess, also said that the formal event where he would be received into the PDP by the party’s governorship candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, would hold on Thursday, March 23, 2022.

However, when contacted for further clarification, Alimi, who is the current Secretary of The Osun Progressives, a faction in the All Progressives Congress in Osun, backed by Aregbesola, simply said, “for now, we have a tendency, we have leaders who are talking to us, guiding us on what to do.

Alimi, until his defection was an active member of The Osun Progressives (TOP), a caucus group within the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Confirming the news, Alimi who spoke to our Correspondent on phone said he’s now a bonafide member of PDP.

“Yes, it’s correct. I’m now a bonafide member of PDP and I have been appointed as Deputy Director General, Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organization.

“My teeming supporters are also going with me. Thanks”

http://citymirrornews.com/news/2022/11/aregbesolas-aide-alimi-defects-to-pdp-becomes-deputy-dg-adelekes-campaign-org/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by press9jatv: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Clown.
Oyetola must go, July 16th is the date.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Aregbesola still fighting Tinubu dirty. cool

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by ChoCho54(f): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nor be for Osun wey iragbiji dey? Just asking for a friend.
Theniceguy are you the one?
Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by press9jatv: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Aregbesola still fighting Tinubu dirty. cool
Yes sooo
Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
lipsrsealed

Oyetola is such an ingrate and his ungratefulness might cost him his reelection.

I wouldn't blame barrister kolapo alimi for defecting though I didn't support his defection.

This is someone who was part of oyetola legal team who gave him victory at the court of law when the war was hot.

Aside being a part and parcel of those who entrone oyetola (campaigned heavily for him), he is notably few of those who are always invited on TV to defend oyetola emergence.

If only videos are allowed here without the usage of YouTube, I would have share some.

It's no more my concern if APC lose Osun because of his attitudes towards his benefactors.

TOPS will continue to look afar, he should continue.

Below are pictures during his campaign because some who knew Nothing about Osun Politics then said Aregbesola / TOP never campaigned for him
ChoCho54:
Nor be for Osun wey iragbiji dey? Just asking for a friend.
Theniceguy are you the one?

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by ChoCho54(f): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
lipsrsealed

Oyetola is such an ingrate and his ungratefulness might cost him his reelection.

I wouldn't blame barrister kolapo alimi for defecting though I didn't support his defection.

This is someone who was part of oyetola legal team who gave him victory at the court of law when the war was hot.

Aside being a part and parcel of those who entrone oyetola (campaigned heavily for him), he is notably few of those who are always invited on TV to defend oyetola emergence.

If only videos are allowed here without the usage of YouTube, I would have share some.

It's no more my concern if APC lose Osun because of his attitudes towards his benefactors.

Below are pictures during his campaign because some who knew Nothing about Osun Politics then said Aregbesola / TOP never campaigned for him
Okay.
You don "yanda" Osun for PDP. Nice one.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rubbish.

Johnnyessence/ Emeka, you're so much concern about Osun Politics when Obi is there for you to support angry

You could have channel that your energy to his aspiration
press9jatv:
Yes sooo

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by press9jatv: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Rubbish.

Johnnyessence/ Emeka, you're so much concern about Osun Politics when Obi is there for you to support angry

more commissioners will decamp to Pdp tomorrow and also incumbent honourable in Osun State house of Assembly. Oyetola must go.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by press9jatv: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
lipsrsealed

TOPS will continue to look afar, he should continue.

an ingrate is an ingrate, Oyetola is a clueless ingrate. More ex commissioners and incumbent state honourable date all decamping to Pdp tomorrow in the party secretariat . Oyetola must go. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by MrNice04(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
I'm Igbo from Anambra State ,but my fellow Igbo are being too emotional. We all know that south east vote alone can't make obi president. So why waste it ? . The deep truth is that any vote for Peter Obi is indirectly a vote for Tinubu. So you indirectly voting for Tinubu for each vote you cast for Peter Obi because all APC need is to split PDP vote in the south east
Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by press9jatv: 4:30am On Jun 12, 2022
MrNice04:
I'm Igbo from Anambra State ,but my fellow Igbo are being too emotional. We all know that south east vote alone can't make obi president. So why waste it ? . The deep truth is that any vote for Peter Obi is indirectly a vote for Tinubu. So you indirectly voting for Tinubu for each vote you cast for Peter Obi because all APC need is to split PDP vote in the south east
you are very right. Atiku has come to win. Atiku is a goal . Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke is a goal

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by naija4life247: 5:14am On Jun 12, 2022
press9jatv:

All these people crossing up and down from Aregbesola's camp, join their strength to Rauf Aregbesola the roadside refrigerator repairer and Ademola Adeleke de Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel, they are still far below Senator (Engr) Iyiola Omosire PhD.
Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by Yankee101: 5:22am On Jun 12, 2022
Osun PDP
Oyo PDP
Counting….

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by press9jatv: 5:42am On Jun 12, 2022
naija4life247:

All these people crossing up and down from Aregbesola's camp, join their strength to Rauf Aregbesola the roadside refrigerator repairer and Ademola Adeleke de Dancer a.k.a. F9 Parallel, they are still far below Senator (Engr) Iyiola Omosire PhD.
Oyetola must go. In Osun State it’s rig and die.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by press9jatv: 5:43am On Jun 12, 2022
Yankee101:
Osun PDP
Oyo PDP
Counting….
yes soo. Another set of APC leaders and members will be decamping to Pdp today. Oyetola must go.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by Adexxi(m): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2022
You be mumu na PhD dem dey use do politics :- undecided pls show us Buhari own . You people don't even know how much Omisore is hated in ife due to the role he played in the last election .... Keep backing on him , you will be surprised by july 16
naija4life247:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by Adexxi(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2022
So anyone who doesn't support Apc is automatically ibo angry Ori yin ti daru , Oyetola is a gonna :- :- :- undecided
TheNiceGuy:
Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Aregbesola’s Associate, Joins PDP, Appointed Adeleke’s Campaign DG by Adexxi(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2022
Pls anybody who knows about Adeoti (Sheu), has he decamp? Pdp needs iwo LGS vote ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Withdrawn From Attacking Peter Obi Before The Obidient Open Me Up / Osun Election: Portable Goes Berserk As Politician Seeks Refund / Six Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.