Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job (829 Views)

3 Sure Ways To Get Your Dream Job / How Can Someone Make Money Online In Nigeria? / Invest In Amen Estate, Home To Popular Actress Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job by smartaphyl(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
If you are the type that desires more sources of income but doesn't want to go out and get another job?

Would you like to learn how to earn more money by working online from the comfort of your own home, possibly without even changing out of your pajamas?

If you answered yes to either (or both) of these questions. Then I promise you that the information you will find on this page might be all you need.

You are probably aware that there are numerous ways to obtain what you desire financially because others have discovered and profited greatly from them.

All you want is some guidance in your search. You need someone to tell you what options you have and how to get started with them, which is where the valuable information you will find on this thread comes in.

Why Pay Attention To Me?

You may be wondering who I am and why you should listen to me at this point. After all, there are a lot of self-proclaimed "experts" out there with no actual background in this field these days, and how do you know I'm not one of them?

That's a great question, and I'm going to answer it right now before we go any further.

Even though I might look new, you are probably coming across my profile for the first time. I have been working online in various capacities for the past 4 yrs, earning a decent living along the way. I currently run a book publishing business and have been known to create online courses and self-help books and this is just the beginning.

In addition to what I've learned through my various online endeavors, I've also been taught a plethora of other online money-making methods, through networking with other online entrepreneurs. I have also been taught by the likes of Toyin Omotoso

These are people like you and me who want to earn money as self-employed individuals rather than relying on someone else to determine how much we make.

I've also picked up a few tips and tricks along the way to make the process of making money online faster and easier. I'll share all of this knowledge with you in the hopes that you, like me, can live the life you want to live.

P.S. Imagine having enough money and freedom to live anywhere you want and travel the world. It's all possible with the money you can make online, allowing you to have everything you've ever desired.

Get access to my free blueprint on Internet income secrets by clicking
here

The link above will take you to my twitter page.. Follow me, Like and retweet my pinned tweet.. Then send a DM to get access to the file. And also be added to my group.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job by smartaphyl(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
I Am Confident That You Can Make Money Online

Therefore, because I have been successful in these types of fields and have learned from several others who can say the same, I am confident that I can give you the inspiration that you need to earn a very nice income too.

After all, there are several different ways for you to earn more money on the Internet, whether you’re looking to supplement your current income or you’re out of work and
need some cash.

And for the ones listed here, all you need is a computer or smartphone, Internet access, and a desire to make it work and you’ve already got that, right?

If so and if you are ready to spend a little time on your bed, couch or desk (or a kitchen table, or any other place you can sit and work online) to accumulate some cash for a rainy day, buy something you want so bad that you dream about it nightly, or set yourself up a nice retirement, this thread is for you.

here

The link above will take you to my twitter page.. Follow me, Like and retweet my pinned tweet.. Then send a DM to get access to the file. And also be added to my group.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job by smartaphyl(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
As you read each of these ten options, be open-minded about whether or not they
are for you.

You may even be inclined to want to try all of them at once to open up several streams of revenue, but doing so would likely backfire.

Instead, you’ll get much further ahead by picking the one option that seems the most fun and profitable for you and focusing on it exclusively (maybe add a second one, once you have mastered the first, then a third one, etc).

This allows you to discover the ins and
outs of it, giving you a higher chance of success.

If you try it and it doesn’t quite feel right or doesn’t really suit you, then let it go and try another one. There is no right or wrong here. It is just a matter of finding the one that you connect with best and letting it work for you to increase your revenue stream.

Now, let’s quit talking about making more money and start with the 10 methods that will allow you to do so…

here

Re: Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job by Yinksy09(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2022
You can join the Yellow card ambassador program to get paid $100 monthly. Visit their social media page for more information.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job by smartaphyl(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2022
1: Affiliate Marketing

The first, and perhaps most well-known online money-making strategy is called affiliate marketing. It is the most important method of earning money online because it can be combined with almost any of the other methods discussed in this thread.

Affiliate marketing is all about selling other people's products or services on your website, social media page, YouTube account, and other Internet-based pages in exchange for a commission on each sale.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job by apogyizi(f): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Please do continue with the thread.. it is very informative.
Thank you.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job by seanaddy(m): 2:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Awesome thread. I am with you Boss
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job by Yinksy09(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Trade your BTC with Yellow card

Re: Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job by Medvic: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Want to make money freely online?

It's not a hard thing to do these days, so far you have your internet connection with you.

Let me show you one.
Win a an airdrop online at, for example a Crypto platform like Quidax, where you will participate in an activity and win some amount of money.
After you won, use this money to trade on the platform, by buying low and selling higher and doing this gradually but consistently, by that, you will be making your cool cash at home. If you're facing any challenges with these understanding, search for Quidax Global on telegram you will get the best knowledge from experts who have been in the game for long.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job by smartaphyl(m): 4:22am On Jul 16, 2022
A UNIQUE WAY TO PROMOTE
AFFILIATES WITH FACEBOOK ADS

This strategy uses something called Facebook Lead Ads, which I’ll refer to as FLA from now on. With FLA, you can capture leads right
inside the Facebook platform. The user never leaves Facebook, making the process super simple.

With FLA, you can capture as little as just an email address or as much as a name, full address, phone numbers, and any other customized info you want to capture.

The more you capture, the lower your conversion rate will typically be, making your cost-per-lead (CPL) go up. It's better to not capture more than just an email address using FLA. Even though Facebook automatically fills in any data they have for the user, the more info you request, the fewer leads you’ll generate. It’s just the way it is.

The idea behind this strategy is simple, set up an FLA campaign based around a specific affiliate product you’re promoting. For example, let’s say you’re an affiliate for a solar panel company and you get paid $15 per lead that you send to them.

Create your FLA campaign and tell Facebook you don’t want to pay any more than $5 per lead. Facebook will send you the leads, you
then send those leads to the solar panel company, making a $10 profit from each lead you send.

Not every person you send to the solar panel company will sign up with them but a very high percentage will. That’s why you set your max CPL on Facebook to a conservative $5, to compensate for the ones who don’t sign up.

The byproduct of this strategy is, that you now have your email list of people interested in a specific topic. You can send them more related offers via email in the future or you can even accept sponsored emails from outside companies who want to put their message in front of a list of people interested in solar panels for their homes.

smartaphyl:
1: Affiliate Marketing

The first, and perhaps most well-known online money-making strategy is called affiliate marketing. It is the most important method of earning money online because it can be combined with almost any of the other methods discussed in this thread.

Affiliate marketing is all about selling other people's products or services on your website, social media page, YouTube account, and other Internet-based pages in exchange for a commission on each sale.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Make Money Online In 2022: Work From Home To Build Your Dream Job by MOSmart11: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2022
Baba... I dey with you on this thread again. We must to make money seh!!! grin ....continue, you no go die grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Opay Investment - Owealth / How Do I Register On Earningestate? / Account No Not Included In My Shares Form.what Shld I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.