Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) (3940 Views)

Actors/Athletes Who Died/were Killed On Stage Performance(histogore) / Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) / Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Novemberaura(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
I don't get tired reading your post

It's always interesting.

I beg to know if this particular piece is copied or your original work. Either way
It's a fascinating piece

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Novemberaura:

It's always interesting.

I beg to know if this particular piece is copied or your original work. Either way
It's a fascinating piece
PURELY MY WORK, READ ,RE-READ , READ AGAIN ,READ SOME MORE , GAINED EXPERIENCE, GAINED EVEN MORE LESSONS FROM THESE EXPERIENCES, STUDIED THEN WHAT I COULD OF THE UNIVERSE, IT IS ALL LIKE A MAP REALLY, I THEN LEARNED MORE (ALMOST GOT MAD AT THIS POINT) THEN UNLEARNED , THEN STUDIED WHAT IS, AND WHAT MATTERS THE NOW ,THE BALANCE IN THIS PERFECTLY CREATED CHAOS. ENJOYING THE NOW BECAUSE NOBODY EVEN KNOWS THE NEXT SECOND . DO YOU KNOW WHY HUMANS WILL NEVER INVENT A TIME MACHINE ? BECAUSE WE INVENTED TIME,TIME DOSNT EXIST . AS A FREE THINKING TAOIST I JUST FLOW WITH THE TIDE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Blake755: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Elitefosa:
As Expected...

People hate such post... Especially the heading.

So much raw truth in hear

@OP, you know we naturally hate truth.

Thank you for the Food for thought

How did your day went I hope you had a good day sending love and hugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by amidel(m): 12:05am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer smiley
Your thoughts are well refined and does help to shape minds. I have been a faithful follower of your threads. Keep up the good work Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 12:57am On Jun 12, 2022
amidel:
TheSourcerer smiley
Your thoughts are well refined and does help to shape minds. I have been a faithful follower of your threads. Keep up the good work Sir.
Thank you Amidel, whats the story behind the name , its smooth
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by kollinz1234(m): 3:29am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
The average Nigerian IQ is 80 ,bad really.....

I read , re-read , unlearned , made research , re -read again, postulated theories , got all I needed .its really all a map
Started reading the encyclopedia at 12, started late because of the regular mass children plays of the 90's and 80's as we all did.

I'm a free thinking Taiost
I follow the principle of que Sera Sera , what will be will be ,May not be a popular opinion but lol the world once thought Criptids like the lochness exists and the World was flat

Stop believing and hoping on God, The Ondo killing should fucking be enough for you to know , Bloody Hell Uwa was killed in a bloody Church, and so many before her, The CORONA , we have 6800 gods and counting , yours is a jewish myth of how a god was born amongst the Jews to save them
The story of the flood was copied from the epic of Gilgamesh 2300 years before Genesis
The story was they were 3 gods who after creating humans decide to wipe them up for their sins But for one of the gods he trusted humans and said they was one man who was richeous and should be saved

So he went behind the gods back and told the man a certain cubit of boat not ark , he should make, that a flood was coming , and yes after the flood came it wiped the world and only this man and his family were spared , then he let our a raven(not dove) to confirm if the water had subsided , which it has

When they came back from the Ark the made roasted sacrifice to the God and the Gods promised never to use flood to wipe the world again
By the way floods are a regional occurance , it is impossible for the world to be flooded

[Arctic animals like the polar bear and penguins only survive in Artantica ,, how did the move all the way from there to meet an old man in the middle east smh

Why do I care? I don't , I used to .....but now its obvious the kicking IQ of the Average Nigerian would scorn their brains on this , But the little population , the 25 percent that this will impact Live your life smile and be happy , stop searching for truth there's none , live life like an Animal would in its territory

Of course bringing people to 'light' is morally hypocritical of me , because I will have to place myself in a stand point of moral pedestal you believe is superior to who you wish to be taught or 'brought' into light , which i feel deem "fitting'' , is it not better they find who they are themselves.
Did you just say "stop searching for truth, there's none

If truly there is no 'Truth', then it will be true that there is no truth and if it is true that there is no truth then there is truth.

You free thinkers should understand that humans hate what they do not understand. You cannot explain where you are coming from and that is why you cannot explain where you are going to. If God does not exist as most free thinkers believe, how is it that every race and every color and every tribe and every people have a representation of a God from ages to ages

Free thinking came in opposition to the believe in God which means the believe in God is much older than free thinking and if the believe in God is older than free thinking, is it not safer to believe in God?

If you have a mother that birthed you, and all living things has a channel for existence, what makes you think that the universe formed itself?

Why do you think of the nine planets, humans and animals alike were placed in the most secured planet (Earth)? Who do you think placed us here?

I believe that there is a God. And it is safer to believe than not to believe.

Shalom!
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by silibaba: 6:03am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
The Brain named itself the Brain ,each cell represent your whole , you do not control your action or emotions ,You are who you are , cooperative cells controlled by the brain does what you do, the Brain even does your thinking for you
Explains why the Brain feels no pain, when you die the brain feels no pain in Hell or any sort of Mytsic place of Torture , no one has died ever and returned
what of in the case of suffering from headache?

And mind you, am an example of reincarnation.
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by lereinter(m): 6:30am On Jun 12, 2022
You just trying hard to explain unexplainables

But you sleep and wake

Do you know what goes on within

When the soul leaves the body we shall know it will then be irreversible but the Bible is a clue
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2022
silibaba:
what of in the case of suffering from headache?

And mind you, am an example of reincarnation.
Yes many people believe they are reincarnated, I'm not saying you are I'll, but its a very common delusion , some involving memories from 'previous lives' or marks on the body , and its not the brain that hurts when you have headaches , its the pulsulsting neurological pangs that cause these pain, the Brain has no pain nerves , but determines the pain extent of each part of the body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2022
lereinter:

But you sleep and wake

When the soul leaves the body we shall know it will then be irreversible but the Bible is a clue
Trying hard is the only way to actually know
You say we sleep and wake ? So ? Rats do the same , nothing special

When we sleep our subconscious takes over ( we cannot control the sub) what ever you think during your REM(rapid eye movement sleep cycle) , you see these thoughts as visuals , as dreams , nothing magical or mystical about dreams
And No SOUL , Unless you have seen one so I can understand what you mean by having a soul, does a goat have a soul ? If no why should the human animals have this special soul you talk of smiley

2 Likes

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2022
lereinter:

But you sleep and wake

The bible is a clue to what though? Why should something that important in billions of peoples life be a clue and not an answer ..... A clue to what? Or rather a book of hope for fear of the 'Afterlife'. Think of it that way .....if God loves you that much he would not send a clue , he would Fvcking be here , not sending clues like a child playing hide and seek (no offence)
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by NotBeenPaid: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
POLITICIANS DONT LIKE YOU , WHY SHOULD THEY BECAUSE THEYBWERE BORN THE SAME YEAR WITH YOU? OR BECAUSE THEY SHARE THE SMAE GEOGRAPHIVAL AREA YOU OCCUPY ALSO? NO TELL ME WHY YOU NEED A PRESIDENT ? IMAGINE HIDING PALLATIVES WHEN THEY WAS HUNGERY PEOPLE , STOP BELIVEING THE GOVERMENT THEY DONT LIKE YOU OR EVEN KNOW YOU SO WHY KILL OR DIE FOR THEM, ITS THEIR JOB TO LIE TO YOU TO GET TO THST POSITION , NOT A PERSONAL OPINION BUT PEOPLE SHOULD RULE THE PEOPLE , THE SELECTED FEW NOT A WHOLE FUVKING CABINET I DONT EVEN KNOW THEIR USE AFTER STUDYING THEM IN SCHOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=NotBeenPaid post=113721608][/quote] Thank you , and how's this weather , its rainy here in Abeokuta smiley
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2022
Novemberaura:

It's always interesting.

It's a fascinating piece
how's your morning going so far? smiley
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2022
kollinz1234:
Did you just say "stop searching for truth, there's none

If truly there is no 'Truth', then it will be true that there is no truth and if it is true that there is no truth then there is truth.

You free thinkers should understand that humans hate what they do not understand. You cannot explain where you are coming from and that is why you cannot explain where you are going to. If God does not exist as most free thinkers believe, how is it that every race and every color and every tribe and every people have a representation of a God from ages to ages

Free thinking came in opposition to the believe in God which means the believe in God is much older than free thinking and if the believe in God is older than free thinking, is it not safer to believe in God?

If you have a mother that birthed you, and all living things has a channel for existence, what makes you think that the universe formed itself?

Why do you think of the nine planets, humans and animals alike were placed in the most secured planet (Earth)? Who do you think placed us here?

I believe that there is a God. And it is safer to believe than not to believe.

Shalom!
There are no truths , there are Facts
Your truth may not be a Japanese truth
But its fact 2 +2 equals 4

Jesus died for you is your truth , not fact
Mohammed is the only messenger , again this is truth to this sect but not fact .

SHALOM!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Morning blingxx smiley
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by patjane(f): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Interesting write up smiley

1 Like

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Seventhheaven: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2022
When I've eaten I'll come back and read this cos as of now I'm really very hungry
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by blingxx(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Morning blingxx smiley

Morning bruh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by blingxx(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
There are no adults we are just grown children confused on our existence but driven by the animalistic instinct (yes we are animals , 'higher animals? Yeah lol ) these instincts drive us to feed ,protect ourselves and to reproduce ,for no reason than to survive just like the regular bacteria. cyclical and pointless, and that's what's makes life beautiful

Oh and Your pastors Imams are Imagine then in boxers and Vests instead of the usual Suit or Intimidating Agadas., This technique helps when he speaks from the puprit

Alan watts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by NotBeenPaid: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Thank you , and how's this weather , its rainy here in Abeokuta smiley

You’re welcome. Not rainy here, actually sunny in Abeokuta South.
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
YOU DID NOT CHOOSE YOUR DATE OF BIRTH YOUR , TRIBE,GENDER, CULTURE NOT EVEN YOUR NAME NOR RELIGION SO WHY DIE FOR SOMETHING YOU WERE BRED INTO LIKE AVERAGE SHEEP ,WELL AFTER ALL WE ARE ANIMALS AND FEEL TO BE PART OF SOMETHING YOU NEVER PURPOSELY PUT ON YOURSELF

4 Likes

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

You’re welcome. Not rainy here, actually sunny in Abeokuta South.
Impressive the wonders of nature , hope you have a blissful day , do feel free to text me anytime

1 Like

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Yutes: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Impressive the wonders of nature , hope you have a blissful day , do feel free to text me anytime
What's your thought on people who convert from one religion to the other?
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yutes:

What's your thought on people who convert from one religion to the other?
one word Fulfilment!

1 Like

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Lastpharoah33: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Elitefosa:
As Expected...

People hate such post... Especially the heading.

So much raw truth in hear

@OP, you know we naturally hate truth.

Thank you for the Food for thought

Speaking the truth comes with it's own costly price.

Are you ready to have few or no friends atall?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Lastpharoah33: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
We share the same thoughts op, although I do follow the stoic philosophy.

If only people can wake up to this reality that our existence here is just to ensure humans doesn't go into extinction.

Nobody matters, many great men with outstanding inventions have walked on this planet and most of em' are gone to the great beyond.

Treat everyday like your last, it helps to do best you can for yourself and people around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Novemberaura(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
how's your morning going so far? smiley

I hate to talk about my day brush

It has just been one heck of a bad day
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Novemberaura:

I hate to talk about my day brush

It has just been one heck of a bad day
why ? What made it so bad!
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Mystic969: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
The boss
The soul is very real.... I have had an encounter with a spirit being physically.... That was when I knew a spirit/soul lives in our body.

TheSourcerer:

Trying hard is the only way to actually know
You say we sleep and wake ? So ? Rats do the same , nothing special

When we sleep our subconscious takes over ( we cannot control the sub) what ever you think during your REM(rapid eye movement sleep cycle) , you see these thoughts as visuals , as dreams , nothing magical or mystical about dreams
And No SOUL , Unless you have seen one so I can understand what you mean by having a soul, does a goat have a soul ? If no why should the human animals have this special soul you talk of smiley
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Novemberaura(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
why ? What made it so bad!

Can we talk on WhatsApp
Re: Random Sayings That Would Be Used When I'm Dead (histogore) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
PURELY MY WORK, READ ,RE-READ , READ AGAIN ,READ SOME MORE , GAINED EXPERIENCE, GAINED EVEN MORE LESSONS FROM THESE EXPERIENCES, STUDIED THEN WHAT I COULD OF THE UNIVERSE, IT IS ALL LIKE A MAP REALLY, I THEN LEARNED MORE (ALMOST GOT MAD AT THIS POINT) THEN UNLEARNED , THEN STUDIED WHAT IS, AND WHAT MATTERS THE NOW ,THE BALANCE IN THIS PERFECTLY CREATED CHAOS. ENJOYING THE NOW BECAUSE NOBODY EVEN KNOWS THE NEXT SECOND . DO YOU KNOW WHY HUMANS WILL NEVER INVENT A TIME MACHINE ? BECAUSE WE INVENTED TIME,TIME DOSNT EXIST . AS A FREE THINKING TAOIST I JUST FLOW WITH THE TIDE

You shouldn't be sane or wealthy if you peaked at this vintage point. There is yet one more step that will connect all the dots for your map.

Study the neuromorphic simulation and integrate with your knowledge of observer principle using physics and computation as the benchmark and then it will dawn on you that the Simulator of this Reality designed an amazing simulation for Hubot (Human Robot) in an R& D magneto electric field of multidimensional reality programming.

This is a fun experiment with you in it. It is also Educational and transactional.

Once you connect to and identify with the Simulator or Architect or whatever name you choose, once you know his mind, everything will mKe perfect sense and you'd get every tool you need for your own entertainment.

I have experienced things that are unique and have seen through the construct. Now I am no more 'normal', I am humbled by what we are capable of as 'Spirit'.

The moment you get to this point and not recognize yourself as Spirit, I should be shocked if you are not driven by depression and anxiety and anger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Education Still The Bedrock Of The Nation’s Growth? / Ex-Medical Student Bags First Class In Mass Communication At UNILAG. / I Scored 199 In Jamb .pls Can Study Elect/ Engr In Fuoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.