Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics (47092 Views)

How To Make Tasty Asaro (Yam Pottage) Plus Pepper Chicken Sauce (Photos, Video) / A Nairalander Served With Chicken Head At An Event (Photo) / Christmas With Chicken Head! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by STEWpid(f): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Chai for my sister
Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by dives(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
OP, are you single? If yes, how much is bride price grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by mediclife1987(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Channah1:

Been craving it since the beginning of this week and almost ordered for it but I felt it will be too expensive and I don't like chicken prepared outside. I like handling my chicken myself.

Would give it a try this public holiday on Monday. I'll wanna use goat meat instead which is my favorite source of animal protein.
How much should I budget to have this fixed by myself?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Oladimeji122(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 5.
Added the veggies and allow to simmer for some mins.

Pics 6
I added the dissolved corn starch, stired and let it cook for a few secs.

Pics 7
Sauce is ready.

Pics 8
Dished and served with white rice.

Bon-apetit.
this 1 na wife material her husband no go regret having this type chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Did u really call dis Chinese rice? Or u don’t know d name? Or u don’t know wat chineese rice is?
Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Emma2Seconds: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
I hope Those Ingredients Listed can be gotten in any market or is there specific place you get them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Karemarealty288(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tell me the name of this one....

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Destinymiss(f): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Look appetizing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by benitwater(m): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
I love this,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na me and all these people dey share this kontri so?

2 Likes

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by wilroy: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na wa o
Na inside pictures I dey see food now
God this is too much for me

1 Like

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Rubbiish(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Channah1:

Your opinion.

By the way it was the poor lighting of the place. The uncompleted building.
The background pics doesn't look like one @bold. Food look nice!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Channah1(f): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
mediclife1987:

Would give it a try this public holiday on Monday. I'll wanna use goat meat instead which is my favorite source of animal protein.
How much should I budget to have this fixed by myself?

With 5k, you're good to go dear.
Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by treatise: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Channah1:
Lalasticlala come and taste this Chinese cuisine.
This isn't snake cuisine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Channah1(f): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
I hope Those Ingredients Listed can be gotten in any market or is there specific place you get them?

Sure. You can get them at any super market near you.
Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by angelfallz(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Well done, it looks delicious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Georgejeez: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Food look delicious and smell nice no mean say e sweet .
You fit put am for mouth now come discover say na over salt full am
Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by realunclej(m): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Channah1:

Your opinion.

At this point, you should have stopped any further comment on that 'criticism missed with insult'. When you share an opinionated post in a public forum, you should expect some people who don't know how to differentiate between opinion, criticism and insult to leave comment. In such cases, you don't have to glorify their comment with a reply. But since you already do in your first comment, it's best to stop after that irrespective of whatever the person say after that.

I wanted to see how a home made Chinese rice with Chicken look like that's why I opened the thread. The last time I ate one was at a Chinese restaurant at Okpebi. I didn't buy. I was there to meet the chairman of a Chinese company who happens to control the restaurant. He asked the chef to serve us the food. When I asked the dude said the plate I and my colleague just ate is around N40k. The way it was prepared is different from yours though especially the chicken. I'll like to try it out because I really enjoyed the one I ate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Channah1(f): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
angelfallz:
Well done, it looks delicious.
Rubbiish:

The background pics doesn't look like one @bold. Food look nice!
benitwater:
I love this,
Destinymiss:
Look appetizing
Thanks y'all.
Your comments made my day. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Chris2863(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Channah1:

Your opinion.

You are not a good person grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Channah1(f): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
realunclej:
At this point, you should have stopped any further comment on that 'criticism missed with insult'. When you share an opinionated post in a public forum, you should expect some people who don't know how to differentiate between opinion, criticism and insult to leave comment. In such cases, you don't have to glorify their comment with a reply. But since you already do in your first comment, it's best to stop after that irrespective of whatever the person say after that.

I wanted to see how a home made Chinese rice with Chicken look like that's why I opened the thread. The last time I ate one was at a Chinese restaurant at Okpebi. I didn't buy. I was there to meet the chairman of a Chinese company who happens to control the restaurant. He asked the chef to serve us the food. When I asked the dude said the plate I and my colleague just ate is around N40k. The way it was prepared is different from yours though especially the chicken. I'll like to try it out because I really enjoyed the one I ate.

Ok, thanks for the advice.

I only made Chinese sauce but the was just normal white rice not Chinese. I didn't want it to go bad cos I made it to last me till tomorrow.

Maybe next time, I'll make Chinese rice in very little quantity.

Try it. Is ok.
Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by damiloladuke: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
smiley
Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Channah1(f): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Georgejeez:
Food look delicious and smell nice no mean say e sweet .
You fit put am for mouth now come discover say na over salt full am

I'm not one to cook a salty food. With cornstarch, it can never be salty.
Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Not bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Channah1(f): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nova1988:
made something similar before, but I added soy sauce to the rice to give it colour and I also used hot dogs too. it was mad!

Chinese cuisine make sense die sha.

I thought of adding sausage but changed my mind because it's too salty and soy sauce too is already salty so I just dropped the idea.
Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yuk! Let me kukuma just stay with my NIGERIAN RICE..
Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Kelechi595: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author= if this food doesn't look good in yours eyes my dear there's something wrong with your sight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Emma2Seconds: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
U dey do restaurants business?? No be every lady feel prepare this your food
Channah1:

Sure. You can get them at any super market near you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics by Whoknowsme: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mariangeles:
How best would you describe the taste of soy sauce, and what exact purpose does it serve in food?
I've heard it tastes salty, but I'm still sceptical about it.
It's salty and at the same time bitter. It's mostly used I'm making Chinese cuisine. You can still use it in your stir fry sauce cuz it comes out better in it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Blessed Me With A Big Bush Meat This Morning / See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.