Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

I'm Losing Hope - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Losing Hope (702 Views)

I Am Losing Hope In Life / I'm Losing My Girlfriend To This. (graphic Images) HELP! / I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Losing Hope by Istherenohope: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
I'm my sophomore year in the university, studying over this strike period, but it seems there is no end to this stupid strike
I feel I'm wasting time studying instead of making money but my course (medical course) requires I stay on my toes academically

I even wanted to become an animator. Try as I may, I still cannot get a laptop for this

This year I'll be 19. I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
I feel lost. With no sense of direction
I don't even have 10 naira to my name, I'm really ashamed to say that
Is school really a scam?

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing Hope by younglleo: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
shey u nogo calm down? U yet to turn 19 nd life wan dey tire u! Oga calm down o, na slow nd steady

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing Hope by Istherenohope: 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
What exactly am I doing with my life?
I know how my mates are balling.
I'm.here suffering myself
ASUU is making things worse. I feel forgotten

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing Hope by Godada(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Istherenohope:
What exactly am I doing with my life?
I know how my mates are balling.
I'm.here suffering myself
ASUU is making things worse. I feel forgotten

You have to learn to manage your expectations.

At 19, you should not be depressed.

There is a Bright light at the end of the tunnel
Re: I'm Losing Hope by ScienceStudents: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Baba mi calm down smiley
Things go day alright very soon
Re: I'm Losing Hope by Cypress042(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Peer group influence,

So this life wey dey sweet like this don tire you at the age of 19year? think twice and complete your studies dude?
Re: I'm Losing Hope by Cashio(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Most 19 year Olds are still writing jamb. Another greater percentage are freshers in the UNi. A lot more others are still writing or rewriting SSCE.
NOW you are a 19 year studying medicine already and you feel you don't have direction for your life. Which of your mates are balling at 19. And by the way, stay on your lane and maintain your own pace. A lot of your friends will definitely end up richer than you while you will be richer than a lot others.
You are in the right path, just a simple advise of drop those books and go out there and learn to make some personal money. Learn some aspects of real life...you are not lost man, you are on a very good track.
Re: I'm Losing Hope by ViVaMadrid: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cashio:
Most 19 year Olds are still writing jamb. Another greater percentage are freshers in the UNi. A lot more others are still writing or rewriting SSCE.
NOW you are a 19 year studying medicine already and you feel you don't have direction for your life. Which of your mates are balling at 19. And by the way, stay on your lane and maintain your own pace. A lot of your friends will definitely end up richer than you while you will be richer than a lot others.
You are in the right path, just a simple advise of drop those books and go out there and learn to make some personal money. Learn some aspects of real life...you are not lost man, you are on a very good track.
Re: I'm Losing Hope by ViVaMadrid: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Istherenohope:
I'm my sophomore year in the university, studying over this strike period, but it seems there is no end to this stupid strike
I feel I'm wasting time studying instead of making money but my course (medical course) requires I stay on my toes academically

I even wanted to become an animator. Try as I may, I still cannot get a laptop for this

This year I'll be 19. I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
I feel lost. With no sense of direction
I don't even have 10 naira to my name, I'm really ashamed to say that
Is school really a scam?

Hahaha you need to chill. You’ll be all right, don’t worry
Re: I'm Losing Hope by SweetBuns(f): 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lol.... Just wait and see how things will turn out

(1) (Reply)

My 20 Best Songs Of All Time / 7+ Business Ideas That Can Fetch You At Least 50k Within 2 Weeks This Season !!! / Y'all Should Come And Congratulate Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.