Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) (11626 Views)

Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) / Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) / Confraternities In Nigeria (history And Evolution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
To be honest all frats are equally dumb , it's only the crazy ones that's start shit , most of them are actually just near good boys trying to know what to make out of life . If your Frat is not mentioned it means you should just quit now since you're not been paid but you pay the ship instead , I am or used to be Executioner Emmiritus Carribean marine patrol ,(Vikings), most jews know as Capones , (that happens to be or pirates number 1 ) Vikings and prirates are cousins (because they both sail and wear the colour red and black ) another cousins of the two 'sailors' are the Buccaneers (Aloras) , they don't fight but the two later frats don't like them much because they believe they as just fine boys and don't follow the way of true sailors (Vikings and Pirates) , they all still Anchor when they see each other to promote peace .
I'll be updating soon , .. and cultist hardly ever graduate vor ever get good grades trust me I've dropped out once in law school and in two other universities so I know ,

Front Rower Sweetplum

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
There is first branch they call Sailors- (Pirates , Buccaneers and Vikings )
Then we have the landwalkers
AxeMen, Klansmen,
Air Flyers .Eiye and Apaches (two two)
Shadowmen - Mafians , Maphites

Theses two are as well confused as the other fraternities , I mean how do you join klansmen. ? They were responsible for the lynching of millions of blacks in very bad way , even today they are what we call racsist Americans , they were white hoods and hold touches , they will literally lynch you for just been black , Now you join them?
Alright so the Klansmen wear White and little of black , but their main color is white , the believe in the God Ogar (literally a mad god 'literily dirty pig God) , only if they researched
The Klansmen men are known as , K-men , Abor , they have street branches Debam and Dewell (these street urchins still fight amongst themselves)

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Back to the Sailors , the Vikings(red ) who broke out of Buccaneers (yellow) because they broke out of their main roots pirates (black and red). Now the Vikings had decided to rape women as their predecessors (protest did ) they call looting . They decided to make them viqueens , SM , or LT
Viqueens were bleeped by the Executioner /capon
SM (soulmate ) no one touches her
LT , Loot for the Vikings , gangbangs and all , but are still not queens

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by damibigmo(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
K
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by NoQualmz: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer I am watching u closely
I have always known there’s something dark abt u cool

Ride on

Well,how’s ur mental health,buddy?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
NoQualmz:
TheSourcerer I am watching u closely
I have always know there’s something dark abt u cool

Ride on

Well,how’s ur mental health,buddy?
No One can actually have a hundred percent perfect mental health , so yeah I'm fine smiley

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
The Aloras (buccaneers) thought it was cool and had what they called aloress( caricature of viqueens) , which till now their 'traditional men' (just regular college school students ), still debate alores is a thing , fact is , it is not ,. Now the Vikings went further to spread to the streets , to initiate younger Street boys who could give info around the school to them the real Vikings in school
JVC(red and black) : Junior Vikings Confraternity
Islanders (broke out of JVC because the JVC were like the lapdogs of the Vikings)
Iceland (White and red) : they also bear Aro like the Vikings but are given more imprtance than the JVC
Greenland -these totally left the sailors on street , no more loyal to Vikings or Sailing and constantly fight

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by NoQualmz: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
No One can actually have a hundred percent perfect mental health , so yeah I'm fine smiley

That’s cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
The Apaches or Two Two (Military boys)
Their initiation literally involves been tortured by black market soilders well they wear camo only during h.i.t , and on initiation you're given your brother you hang out with and protect , you both watch your backs and become best friends obviously , the usually go in two when walking and wear regular but 'gentlemanly' kind of dress , like your Sug president and his associates walking two two. , Yeah that's them .

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
The AxeMen .
Well lovley sets of people with supposedly 'strict rules' amongst themselves , Inconspicuous handshake sign too , like the mifians they want you to go to class but do miss meetings , and pay as regular as you can , they hate the Klansmen mainly because they stand for opposites of what they represent
AxeMen represent freedom to the black men
Klansmen - Slaves of the whites (pretty dumb sets of people really. (Serial killer David west) ,
AxeMen relate more with Vikings (depends on where you are , but I've had friends who are axemen but surprisingly never spoken to a KlansMan Dispicable set ) than any other fraternities because the Axe are both sacraed to but the Vikings and the and they both have it crafteed on their logos , and another thing they both share is their hatred for Tingos (Eiyes) Birds or just shirts
Dress code black and yellow socks, black on black, Vikings wear black on black on Thursdays but Traditionally it should be
Monday Red and black , shoes of course , if you're an ( Itel , Ss viking , just the regular one year ogahs)
Tuesday Red and black (Red Socks)
Werdsday (odinsday) White and Red
Thursday (Thor's. Day ) black and black , red socks
Friday )Freya's days , all red and black...
Its a cycle really , gets boring after the firs 2 years if you're still alive .....

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Now the Tingos on the other hand would refer the as Goat heads ' yeah for some reason it seems to fit their idea of an insult ,
The Eiyes very well like the Vikings (Also Vultures) , move in mass groups , claw in exactly the same way (extremely different from their cousins the pirates and Aloras(Buccaneers) )
The Eiyes love Blue , oh they would proudly wear their blue berets they think frigtens people , for some psychological reason (usually due to the trauma faced during initiation) , it must be because they tell you , you can never get tortured like this ever again which is logically true until you get killed or expelled which must happen 99.9 percent of the time
The Major Rivals are the AxeMen , if you ask them why , they don't know , they just follow what their obviously high , 'ostrich ' (who they would fully respect again due to the trauma faced during initiation) ,
Now the AxeMen day is on 7 and coincidentally the day for the Eiyes falls on the 8th (obviously the blood loving mosters that created these cults knew it would cause problems ) .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
AXEMEN

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
Buccaneers (Alora Nybens)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
VIKINGS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
VIQUEEENS

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Eiye (Airlords /Tingo/Shirt )

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
The oldest and least funtioning Fratanity
The Pirates
(Sea dogs, Ahohi , Sailors)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by haiti007(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thank God for yahoo boys, this set of people will have taken more life than even terrorist

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by NoQualmz: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
The Pirates

Least functioning with a touch of class and decorum cool
No noise,no touting

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by bamdly(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
ladies joining cult are dumb...not to talk about guys I pray that we should Neva marry any cultists ooo either male or female

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Frigga13: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Retired but not tired ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Telegram234(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
cultistupdate , Saynotocultism ur presence is needed

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
The Pirates

Ahoi.......

4 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
bamdly:
ladies joining cult are dumb...not to talk about guys
I pray that we should Neva marry any cultists ooo either male or female
They change , I Did.

5 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by NoQualmz: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
haiti007:
Thank God for yahoo boys, this set of people will have taken more life than even terrorist
I don’t think god will receive such thanksgiving

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Telegram234:
cultistupdate , Saynotocultism ur presence is needed
saying say no to cultism does not stop the next dick joining another gang first thing tomorrow ,just learn Meathead,

7 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:
Retired but not tired ..

Very Old , Very Tired lol

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Frigga13: 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Very Old , Very Tired lol

36.. onbard.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
NoQualmz:

I don’t think god will receive such thanksgiving
God accepts any and everything .smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:

36.. onbard.
ehm ehm Beta Marine paroller , pinned Carribean ehm ehm marine partrol 0216 century lol
Been a while I used the vacanticals , very intelligent to be a Viking .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by CivilianJTF(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Don't call it "Fraternities in Nigeria", call it "Death traps in Nigeria".

Killing themselves brutally everyday all in the name of being rugged....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by McStoic(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
The Apaches or Two Two (Military boys)
Their initiation literally involves been tortured by black market soilders well they wear camo only during h.i.t , and on initiation you're given your brother you hang out with and protect , you both watch your backs and become best friends obviously , the usually go in two when walking and wear regular but 'gentlemanly' kind of dress , like your Sug president and his associates walking two two. , Yeah that's them .

Apaches also called Brotherhood of the Blood or 2:2 used to be very disciplined back in the day. And very deadly too. They don't tout or constitutes nuisance but don't mess with them .

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni: Father Admits Home Treatment Of Sylvester To Court. / China Offers Scholarships To 47 UNICAL Students / Nigerians Spent $340m On Foreign School Applications In 6 Months — CBN

Viewing this topic: ChangedMan1999(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.