Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) (11571 Views)

Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) / Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) / Confraternities In Nigeria (history And Evolution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
CivilianJTF:
Don't call it "Fraternities in Nigeria", call it "Death traps in Nigeria".

Killing themselves brutally everyday all in the name of being Karid....
yeah but thing is these cultists don't just go out killing themselves,you'll be surprised how many friends cross-claw ,its ethical. they all actually flex and yeah do all that youth bully mentality, the problem is when there's war , aside what media portrays Wars hardly ever happen , I'm real life these cult wars are isolated had have been for a long time .... But of course the media says bad news is actually good news , you know I've read and seen cultists carry out charity work , help elders , curb thefts ....... Smh media

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by remsonik(f): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
May God help us
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
remsonik:
May God help us
its life sadly ...No one is perfect , we pretend to be perfect but we don't even know what is a perfect human ,well I guess that's what makes the human race awesome smiley

3 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by CivilianJTF(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
yeah but thing is the don't just go out killing themselves , they all actually flex and all that youth bully mentality, the problem is when there's war , aside what media portrays Wars hardly ever happen , I'm real life these cult wars are isolated had have been for a long time .... But of course the media says bad news is actually good news , you know I've read and seen cultists carry out charity work , help elders , curb thefts ....... Smh media

Ofcos you are absolutely right.

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
McStoic:

Apaches also called Brotherhood if the Blood or 2:2 used to be very disciplined back in the day. And very deadly too. They don't tout or constitutes nuisance but don't need with them .
yeah their favorite method of execution is poision , you have tangled with a bunch of apaches?

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
ehm ehm Beta Marine paroller , pinned Csrribean ehm ehm marine partrol 0216 century lol
Been a while I used the vacanticals , very intelligent to be a Viking .
It's 1602 not 0216,
Mine is 1302,ice mp ts to pintos mp,D2 rtd xyz,been long I used vkt or sailed with men,money and family on my mind,we believe that's y we are living.
Bp echoes for all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Truvelisback(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Identifying them by what they wear is my issue. Atleast, i now know the Klansmen(white with little black), Eiye(blue). Buccaneer and Axemen are a abit difficult to identify from each other based on the color they wear.

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by LogicBomb8: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
CivilianJTF:
Don't call it "Fraternities in Nigeria", call it "Death traps in Nigeria".

Killing themselves brutally everyday all in the name of being Karid....
Karid thats for kegites
I suppose you mean rugged

4 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
webbro007:

It's 1602 not 0216,
Mine is 1302,ice mp ts to pintos mp,D2 rtd xyz,been long I used vkt or sailed with men,money and family on my mind,we believe that's y we are living.
Bp echoes for all
omoo I cant understand anything except the second to the last line grin I hail una o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by okrikaboi: 10:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Copy and paste
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Honlucas: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
NEXT Month will make it 4yrs i became a pirate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by deen84(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
What of Kegite

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
webbro007:

It's 1602 not 0216,
Bp echoes for all
lol right now at my old age anybody way bring cultism come my side na police I go use , no more playing cult , fun while it lasted though , how'd you do it , You had to Ts too , really something 99 percents of deep rooted cultists find it hard to grad until they learn to keep their headvlow and head in books , you're right , family , money ,success and life basically most of it was maturity .
It got so bad after I got my second rs and had to change sch , the week I was home I carry pk on 4 48 in front of my fucking house , what was I thinking?! ,One ran then started screaming , my 'men ' were about to be beaten but because I'm the AIGs son , it was covered up , the nonessential life Cultism brings is so cruel ibelive its the coming on board process ,the beating,the burning, the hitting till the brink of death changes these kids , I came back home dad noticed I had 'wandering eyes' which only cultists had..... Maturity Kicks in in the Navy now though . so yeah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
okrikaboi:
Copy and paste
yeah MY FUCKING Articule from 2020 , so.?

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
deen84:
What of Kegite
No Frats like the Keggites .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Mhimi007(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
My own question is how do I identify and AVOID them?? Abeg I saw a documentary on BBC african eye about this same cultism and uniben which happens to be my school was featured. I'm a new student tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mhimi007:
My own question is how do I identify and AVOID them?? Abeg I saw a documentary on BBC african eye about this same cultism and uniben which happens to be my school was featured. I'm a new student tho
hold small change for any of the ruling cult, try as much as possible not make yourself intimidating to them , they are very fragile and would feel insulted , so try to walk low when you pass them , hold small change if possible , believe me it would come in handy someday . take them as the police of the school for lack of better allusion.

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by NoQualmz: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mhimi007:

In addition,to d sourcerer

U could wear same pair of material trousers for days matched with a washed out long sleeve shirt...or any polo with uneven neck lines due to over-washing. Then u find one pink slippon for ur feet.

Simple,no over the top get up and some dramatic dressings. Otherwise,u become too too conspicuous.

Being too lousyXxx
Sometimes look hungry and angry cool

Still hold small change

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Mhimi007(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
NoQualmz:

In addition,to d sourcerer

U could wear same pair of material trousers for days matched with a washed out long sleeve shirt...or any polo with uneven neck lines due to over-washing. Then u find one pink slippon for ur feet.

Simple,no over the top get up and some dramatic dressings. Otherwise,u become too too conspicuous.

Being too lousyXxx
Sometimes look hungry and angry cool

Still hold small change

ha!!! Thanks tho but I'm this person that wears anything as far as it looks good and black long sleeves are my thing mostly

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Mhimi007(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hold small change for any of the ruling cult, try as much as possible not make yourself intimidating to them , they are very fragile and would feel insulted , so try to walk low when you pass them , hold small change if possible , believe me it would come in handy someday . take them as the police of the school for lack of better allusion.
I don't just want trouble that's all, pheww
And about dressing to, I'm this person that wears anything as far as it looks good mostly black, from black long sleeves to dark colored jeans and shoes. There are days I'll just be in all black, should I change it already or
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mhimi007:
And about dressing to, I'm this person that wears anything as far as it looks good mostly black, from black long sleeves to dark colored jeans and shoes. There are days I'll just be in all black, should I change it already or
wear whatever on a good campus , but in an average campus where you have broke cultists ,they'll tag you an imposenator even though they know you're clearly not Do you smoke ? If you do then good , if you don't , you'll have to psy the regular roger!
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by saintkeppy(m): 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
deen84:
What of Kegite

That one na palm wine club na. . .dem no get Level, but I gbadu their slangs, funny set of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by saintkeppy(m): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Serious Yahoo biz killed Cultism Naturally @Alpha Marine, if you know, you know

No more Vikky Clash with Aiye Men, or MaFFz Vs Buccas(bLak&YeLLo Geez) Deh Gbam Vs Deh Well, every body on hu$TLin'mood via LapTop, discussing biz with potential CLienTz, Ca$hing out DoLLarBiLL$ on Sequencin' cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Streett: 12:03am On Jun 12, 2022
____Reserved!
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Rursh(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2022
HMMM.... UNA DON USE STYLE START ANOTHER CULTISM THREAD. THE ONES WEY DEY NO REACH ABI? SORCERER, I HAVE LOSE THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR YOU. Eeediot!

3 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Rursh(m): 12:15am On Jun 12, 2022
saintkeppy:
Serious Yahoo biz killed Cultism Naturally @Alpha Marine, if you know, you know

No more Vikky Clash with Aiye Men, or MaFFz Vs Buccas(bLak&YeLLo Geez) Deh Gbam Vs Deh Well, every body on hu$TLin'mood via LapTop, discussing biz with potential CLienTz, Ca$hing out DoLLarBiLL$ on Sequencin' cool
. That's the Unique UNiiiiiii. You gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by saintkeppy(m): 12:22am On Jun 12, 2022
Rursh:
. That's the Unique UNiiiiiii. You gerrit?

Port. . .badT Guy!
You burst me. . . haha cheesy

Weytin dey xup for your endz?

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 1:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Mhimi007:
you'll be alright Buddy , just hold the change ,its an unwritten rule , and lay now when they speak to you , they are literally like raving hyenas waiting to pounce at any sign of disrespect or been smug.
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 2:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Bigfish121(m): 3:26am On Jun 12, 2022
I schooled at the Alpha marine patrol(uniport).I was never a member though I knew about all their doings.Becoming a member is actually mindset.if you decide not to join,you won't.

6 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by cool318(m): 5:03am On Jun 12, 2022
Rursh:
HMMM.... UNA DON USE STYLE START ANOTHER CULTISM THREAD. THE ONES WEY DEY NO REACH ABI? SORCERER, I HAVE LOSE THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR YOU. Eeediot!

Naaaaaa, that's a hasty and baseless assumption/ conclusion.
Read in between the lines, Never judge a being by his/ her past.
Many were coerced, subdued, forced, abducted, cajoled into it.
It's deeper than life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by SEGLIZ: 5:25am On Jun 12, 2022
cool318:

Naaaaaa, that's a hasty and baseless assumption/ conclusion.
Read in between the lines, Never judge a being by his/ her past.
Many were coerced, subdued, forced, abducted, cajoled into it.
It's deeper than life.
many don't know, running though Nigerian rugged universities without falling their victim is Grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG, ASUU Resume Negotiations Today / Medicine Or Pharmacy / Delta State Online Registration Of Bursary & Scholarship For 2016/2017 Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.