Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) (11590 Views)

Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) / Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) / Confraternities In Nigeria (history And Evolution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2022
bro4u:

Now I get it, he gave you D2 cos of cartel play... Dashi Dasha
lol , you ehn, you be those cool guys way dey cause wahala

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:
I wasn't a D1
I Know smiley
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2022
Silentgroper:
So how many hit did u take then?
if you mean life none! Was stabbed twice , chased , arrested ,went on hits too . its like a cumpusion then , I was 16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by bro4u: 8:26am On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:
I stood for him to become an exec,I scratch his back,he scratch mine,am supposed to be next D1,but d emex then planned mutiny to imposed their gf,that what leads to bkb,after cartel talks and settlement,I was rtd,and d then r.i.v escapee,took d D1.
Still dashi Dasha boss... Vikings believe in show ur ruggedity and merit your reward not by good grades as you said cos nobody reasons ur grade boss cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2022
bro4u:

Still dashi Dasha boss... Vikings believe in show ur ruggedity and merit your reward not by good grades as you said cos nobody reasons ur grade boss cheesy
Those who showed ruggedity many are loves by d gods and are in r.i.v status.
99.1 matters,even in some abc deck,u hardly knows their D1.

3 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by bobwizzy1(m): 8:31am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
There is first branch they call Sailors- (Pirates , Buccaneers and Vikings )
Then we have the landwalkers
AxeMen, Klansmen,
Air Flyers .Eiye and Apaches (two two)
Shadowmen - Mafians , Maphites

Theses two are as well confused as the other fraternities , I mean how do you join klansmen. ? They were responsible for the lynching of millions of blacks in very bad way , even today they are what we call racsist Americans , they were white hoods and hold touches , they will literally lynch you for just been black , Now you join them?
Alright so the Klansmen wear White and little of black , but their main color is white , the believe in the God Ogar (literally a mad god 'literily dirty pig God) , only if they researched
The Klansmen men are known as , K-men , Abor , they have street branches Debam and Dewell (these street urchins still fight amongst themselves)

Lie dewell na Vikings for street or make we call dem Iceland for rivers state
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:46am On Jun 12, 2022
Anny505:

Started sailing ship either 2013 or 2002 but I'm sure of 2002, Doffman Retired XYZ Ice Marine Patrol, Trans-Sailing Pintos Marine Patrol. Believe and Practice echo for all cheesy
hmm
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2022
lereinter:

Just know that the devil is real
The Devil is Human
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hmm Respect , legit ID , you survived means you used your head.
Na nowino nowino things,nowino tabu tabu
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:

My friend u no nothing,a doffman is not d D2 (axeman rtd),u might know d 8 legs but d hierarchy arrangements u don't know.
Am sure u are from Oliveira.
Anyway am done with frats fully.
GBAM!
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2022
saintkeppy:
Serious Yahoo biz killed Cultism Naturally @Alpha Marine, if you know, you know

No more Vikky Clash with Aiye Men, or MaFFz Vs Buccas(bLak&YeLLo Geez) Deh Gbam Vs Deh Well, every body on hu$TLin'mood via LapTop, discussing biz with potential CLienTz, Ca$hing out DoLLarBiLL$ on Sequencin' cool
Yahoo actually quelled down cultism , now yahoo has gone down due to mass arrests of yahoo bois , cultism has skyrocketed again
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Vickho: 9:02am On Jun 12, 2022
haiti007:
Thank God for yahoo boys, this set of people will have taken more life than even terrorist
I just went read through his write up and my mind was like no be now again, everywhere don change, boys now don observe say Yahoo na the new pay and Buhari regime and economy don reset many mindset due to hardship so instead of wasting their lives away make Dem kukuma join Yahoo.
See for example uniben, the killings and cult activities has reduced while Yahoo boys have increased in an alarming rate.
The only issue is just the plus aspect that involves rituals

4 Likes

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by LadySwitz: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2022
BobbyZrealist:

Ahoi.......

Do u guys do female membership? And how?

I am married to a pirate and he will never wanna tell me anything abt ahoi pple but I wanna shock d hell outta him.

He worships d ground I walk on and we met at a tat shop while I was on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Vickho: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2022
McStoic:

Apaches also called Brotherhood if the Blood or 2:2 used to be very disciplined back in the day. And very deadly too. They don't tout or constitutes nuisance but don't need with them .
you're very right.
I remember them back then 2006
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2022
LadySwitz:

I am married to a pirate and he will never wanna tell me anything abt ahoi pple but I wanna shock d hell outta him.

No lol , Enjoy your Husband , he seems legitly matured to me , please don't over think this .

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Vickho: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Mhimi007:
My own question is how do I identify and AVOID them?? Abeg I saw a documentary on BBC african eye about this same cultism and uniben which happens to be my school was featured. I'm a new student tho
cult no dey Uniben again bro, even if it still is, their activities is so low, besides na kids full everywhere for uniben now.
My concern is you joining Yahoo

1 Like

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Vickho: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2022
saintkeppy:

That one na palm wine club na. . .dem no get Level, but I gbadu their slangs, funny set of people.
mehn I miss kegites uniben, but I was wary of them cos most of them were cultists too
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Vickho: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2022
LadySwitz:

please gist us more
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2022
Things are happening between the spiritual And physical world, only that most of us don't know. It surprise me How people will be christian and still have steady access to different gods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by snowball11(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2022
How I scaled through my university days in the midst of different cult groups without joining any of them is still a mystery!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by saintkeppy(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Yahoo actually quelled down cultism , now yahoo has gone down due to mass arrests of yahoo bois , cultism has skyrocketed again

True, you're correct, but don't you think FX&Crypto, other forms of online engagement has distracted some of them?
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Hannover(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I tell you , dat spirit dey enta , once once , Hate Vikings run , from them they can do point and kill to initiate any member, wicked people dem, dem disturb me for back gate too that year

Hmm, so u went to UST.... Interesting.... Don't know ur age range but if u were in school (UST) between 2003 - 2008, Well I won't say anymore!
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Mhimi007(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
wear whatever on a good campus , but in an average campus where you have broke cultists ,they'll tag you an imposenator even though they know you're clearly not Do you smoke ? If you do then good , if you don't , you'll have to psy the regular roger!
no bruv I don't smoke. Thanks tho I'll take your words
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Donaluta(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
ehm ehm Beta Marine paroller , pinned Carribean ehm ehm marine partrol 0216 century lol
Been a while I used the vacanticals , very intelligent to be a Viking .

You be pH boy... Because na UST Vikings be beta marine patrol ... BMP
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by optm(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hold small change for any of the ruling cult, try as much as possible not make yourself intimidating to them , they are very fragile and would feel insulted , so try to walk low when you pass them , hold small change if possible , believe me it would come in handy someday . take them as the police of the school for lack of better allusion.
do not try to associate with them and do not entertain the fear you are having now about them else you become an easy prey if they notice. Also try avoiding certain spots or areas known to be notorious . If you notice some unusual activity or notorious faces in your hanging out vicinity, move out of that place . Avoid confrontations and respect everyone you come across. I didn't really have an issue in Uniben except in my year 1 when one tried intimidating me but that was my last encounter and never got to set my eyes on him or his members until i graduated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2022
Donaluta:

Yes Sir
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Donaluta:

BMP Remember Amadi - Stevo DVD ? Centuries ago?
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by NoQualmz: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2022
VK una member don misbehave again for FP. Always behaving like a tout smh
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by Anny505(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2022
webbro007:

My friend u no nothing,a doffman is not d D2 (axeman rtd),u might know d 8 legs but d hierarchy arrangements u don't know.
Am sure u are from Oliveira.
Anyway am done with frats fully.

Who come be D2? Arkman or Strike Chief? By the way I'm from Alpha Marine
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2022
Hannover:

Hmm, so u went to UST.... Interesting.... Don't know ur age range but if u were in school (UST) between 2003 - 2008, Well I won't say anymore!
the Worst Years of UST , I got in Beta Marine 09 -10 , LAW
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by webbro007(m): 11:30am On Jun 12, 2022
Anny505:

D arkman a.k.a D2,ogbu egede man.
U na mothers deck,u supposed tight now.
Re: Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2022
Anny505:

Lol Alpha Marine Anye O.....
Lol e don teyyy na,

This tread is to talk of all frats and their follies but now VIKINGS have taken over everything as Usual. Baggas sef

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Calculate LASU Departmental Cut Off Mark / Nda Afsb: Comprehensive Report By Okedi / 200 Days Of ASUU Strike - An Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.