Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures (3480 Views)

Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / APC Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by ANSMEDIA: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
This generation is Yorubas are yearning for good governance irrespective of the region where the good candidate is from.

Genuine Yorubas knows that Peter Obi is the best candidate to rule Nigeria, that's why there's a massive yoruba supporters of Peter Obi in the core Yoruba land.

Here's the comment that triggered Davido’s 'like'.

"Peter Obi in Ibadan, first part of the video was in Abuja. This generation of Nigerian youths refuse to be like their parents. These ones na soro soke.
-
Success requires work and structure the youths are up to the task"

https://evideostv.com/davido-liked-a-post-by-daddy-freeze-on-peter-obi-movement-in-ibadan-pictures/?amp=1

Lalasticlala

12 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Islandlady(f): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ahhh nawa o, is this how you guys are doing your own campaign, very funny, that's how someone said Mark Zuckerberg endorse Obi on Facebook grin

12 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Fahdiga(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Almost all Nigerians are now OBIdient

34 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by DozieMartin: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
One presidential candidate cannot hold flag

4 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Multiplier7(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
They know what's good for the country except some yoruba people blinded by hate for progress in this country

7 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by SadiqBabaSani: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Atiku is No No for south, we cant have anoda Northern President.

Tinubu is A Religious Volcano waiting to erupt,

The only Viable option is to become OBIdient

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Mooh247: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
cool

No be same Ibadan hahahah... Morons

Let the fools live in their fools paradise, Atleast some idiots banking on anoiting and consensus have found out how politically stupid they are

Born Foto, isale Afa, Sango, Iwo road, Idi arete, apete, Ayegun, Oje, Kpokpo yemoja, Agbeni, Ogunkpa... Ask them about Peter Obi and they would think it's a name of pack of cigarettes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by onumadu: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yoruba youths are seriously Obidient, but they are waiting for the right time to show it.
Who wouldn't want to have a president that visits campuses unannounced to ensure that things are actually working?
Who wouldn't want a president that cuts all wastes and invest those in companies that employ youths?
Who wouldn't want a president that finally saves the Naira?

12 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Esama: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
They are looking for people validation grin

1 Like

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Mickykarim: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
ALL THESE INTERNET AND SOCIAL MEDIA PAPER WEIGHTS.

Delo Momodu once told us he has 20 million followers and supporters of his delusional FAILED presidential ambition and with 40 million Naira gone the drains. He was only able to garner and gather ZERO votes from the presidential primaries of his party.

NOW A CONTRAPTED PHOTOSHOP FROM Peter Obi IN Ibadan AND Abuja. EVEN WITHOUT THE Peter Obi IN THE PICTURE WHERE ABOUT 20 PEOPLE WERE IN ONLY GOD KNOWS WHICH GATHERING.

These are sanctimonious DECEITFUL goons who would rather preach and sermonize to us the virtues of the holy scriptures. IDIOTS who would lie to our faces about the glaring opposite of REALITY.

THE CROWD OF SUPPORTERS HE COULD NOT GET IN HIS HOME STATE AND OR REGION.

BUFFOONS deceiving themselves reeling and ruminating in day dreaming.

5 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by PrinceOfLagos: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:
Ahhh nawa o, is this how you guys are doing your own campaign, very funny, that's how someone said Mark Zuckerberg endorse Obi on Facebook grin

Shut up your mouth and face your Ashiere Tinubu

You've chosen darkness over light , allow those that wanna follow light follow in peace and stop poke nosing..

12 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Islandlady(f): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You've chosen darkness over light , allow those that wanna follow light follow in peace and stop poke nosing..
Don't be rude baby! I mean no harm. . . You guys are not really trying in your propaganda! You are guys are now becoming desperate, so because davido liked a post he automatically supports PO! C'mon you guys can do better!

Poor Davido will be like so I can't like a post in peace again!

3 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Frigga13: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Let the fools live in their fools paradise, Atleast some idiots banking on anoiting and consensus have found out how politically stupid they are

Born Foto, isale Afa, Oje, Kpokpo yemoja, Agbeni, Ogunkpa... Ask them about Peter Obi and they would think it's a name of pack of cigarettes

Typical Yorubatic gibberish.. bitter rant filled with Yoruba hatred for what they can’t conquer

Atiku 2023
Power to the people

North 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Pakute: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:

Let them enjoy their propaganda while it last, when the two big parties start their caimpaign fully, dem go know their level.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Pakute: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Your father must also be an Ashiere just as you described Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by AdeniyiA(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
DozieMartin:
One presidential candidate cannot hold flag
Comrade off the mic...

Another comrade even said he'd vote him ONLY if he can insert thread into the eye of a needle..
Y d vawulence grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Pakute: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
Almost all Nigerians are now OBIdient
Only ibos

1 Like

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Pakute: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Comrade off the mic...

Another comrade even said he'd vote him ONLY if he can insert thread into the eye of a needle..
Y d vawulence grin cheesy
If he inserts it, then the idiot will swallow the needle, right?
Imagine the dumb reasoning of those supporting Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Mooh247: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:

Typical Yorubatic gibberish.. bitter rant filled with Yoruba hatred for what they can’t conquer

Atiku 2023
Power to the people

North 2023

I thought we both agreed you would stop qouting me till you have something intellectual sound to comment

Please my brother stop qouting me, shallow minded slow thinking trols give me the creeps

Biko find your peers to trade silly , petty banters

Thanks in advance as you comply

2 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Frigga13: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

I thought we both agreed you would stop qouting me till you have something intellectual sound to comment

Please my brother stop qouting me, shallow minded slow thinking trols give me the creeps

Thanks in advance

I don’t do fools

Next!
Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Mooh247: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Frigga13:

I don’t do fools

Next!

Ok

Bye!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Frigga13: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok

Bye!!

k
Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by BabydiHot(f): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Ok

Bye!!

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals

2 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by BabydiHot(f): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Thanks in advance as you comply

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals

4 Likes

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Born Foto, isale Afa, Oje, Kpokpo yemoja, Agbeni, Ogunkpa... Ask them about Peter Obi and they would think it's a name of pack of cigarettes.

Very funny! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by NoQualmz: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:

Does it affect you in anyway,does it?

Obi supporters are not threatening voters with shooting them dead on Election Day at least...so Gtfoh
Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Islandlady:

U did your campaign and 55 million refused to vote ...we are doing what would wake those 55 million voters and add more 15 million to it
Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by ProfAmaben(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Born Foto, isale Afa, Sango, Iwo road, Idi arete, apete, Ayegun, Oje, Kpokpo yemoja, Agbeni, Ogunkpa... Ask them about Peter Obi and they would think it's a name of pack of cigarettes

Terrorist animal like you. It's only a son of an armed robber that would mistake Peter Obi for a cigarette brand, we would be here when news of your unfortunate demise would be announced here grin

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by RealTalkNoBull: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
ANSMEDIA:
This generation is Yorubas are yearning for good governance irrespective of the region where the good candidate is from.

Genuine Yorubas knows that Peter Obi is the best candidate to rule Nigeria, that's why there's a massive yoruba supporters of Peter Obi in the core Yoruba land.

Here's the comment that triggered Davido’s 'like'.

"Peter Obi in Ibadan, first part of the video was in Abuja. This generation of Nigerian youths refuse to be like their parents. These ones na soro soke.
-
Success requires work and structure the youths are up to the task"

https://evideostv.com/davido-liked-a-post-by-daddy-freeze-on-peter-obi-movement-in-ibadan-pictures/?amp=1

Lalasticlala
Peter Obi is a tribalist. Well, most Nigerians are but his is well documented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido "Liked" A Post By Daddy Freeze On Peter Obi Movement In Ibadan: Pictures by Oplomo: 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Many youths should join LP and contest House of Rep, Senate, House of assembly.

The Obi effect will get a make a good number of candidates win on the LP platform without spending much money campaigning..

Labour party- Ebe esere Ezin'ulo

Labour party- Ibi ti won ya Ara ile.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beggers Spotted In Front Of Tinubu's House In Boudillon Waiting To Be Fed (vid) / What My Uncle Told Me About The Missing $9.3million / History: Akintola Died, "Death Of A True Warrior". Guns Blazing Like Scar Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.