Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,016 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) (109599 Views)

Which Alcohol bleeped You Up And Made You Say “i’m Never Taking Alcohol Again?” / I Was Forced To Marry A Man Twice My Age,now My Life Is At Risk! / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 7:42am On Jun 12, 2022
SoapQueen:

You're very obtuse and narrow-minded. Retire this dumb mentality, and go out there to see how women are changing the narrative.

are you well informed?
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2022
Munzy14:

I am suggesting more power to his tool na... grin grin

Person wey dey knack, suppose dey chop very well..You lose energy and nutrient as a man after knacks...Na why male students will be looking like grasshopper during undergraduate days.. grin grin Be soaking garri and knacking school girl friend.. cheesy

3weeks sickness be that na.. grin

But wait, you eeh, you sabi all this sex stuffs well well..Na machine you go be for the other room.. grin
how does one deal with anxiety b4 sex? asking for a friend?
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 7:46am On Jun 12, 2022
Nyenom:
grin grin tongue tongue

"In my life i neva see pussy wey bitter"(words of nairamarley)
you suck pussy?

1 Like

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2022
Flamees:

Never try doggy with this kin size
You will break your waist
how many inches is sufficient to penetrate her from behind?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by blingxx(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Freerhyme1:
She's beautiful, these kinda babes falls in love easily

You are right .. infact I have one wey dey my neck laidis omoh this babe no wan leave me o grin I don't blame her tho she don see fresh guy wey dey fvck her well .. but I dey japa soon fvcking her don dey pass my power lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2022
madgoat:
The guy na mumu. Instead make him just chop and clean mouth like those other sharp guys. Now he is stuck with an obese woman grin
I remember one of my ex-girl friends back then. So fat and busty. She dey profess love that time. After i satisfied my fantasy for a few months i ran away grin She was in shock for months because she thought i was serious with her grin
pass me her number. be your brothers keeper

1 Like

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2022
maureensylvia:

Slim guys and BBW, 5&6
what's your cup size?
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by blingxx(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2022
madgoat:
The guy na mumu. Instead make him just chop and clean mouth like those other sharp guys. Now he is stuck with an obese woman grin
I remember one of my ex-girl friends back then. So fat and busty. She dey profess love that time. After i satisfied my fantasy for a few months i ran away grin She was in shock for months because she thought i was serious with her grin

Bruh no dey use them play laidat , na them dey get heartbreak pass ... Meanwhile I dey reason how I wan comot the one wey dey my neck grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by luminouz(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2022
Chidi2022:
Amen oooh.....we still dey wait...God go do am...

Wait no more...send a DM grin
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by luminouz(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2022
blingxx:

Bruh no dey use them play laidat , na them dey get heartbreak pass ... Meanwhile I dey reason how I wan comot the one wey dey my neck grin
Oya gimme naaaaa tongue
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by luminouz(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2022
blingxx:

You are right .. infact I have one wey dey my neck laidis omoh this babe no wan leave me o grin I don't blame her tho she don see fresh guy wey dey fvck her well .. but I dey japa soon fvcking her don dey pass my power lipsrsealed
Lazy ass small diick nigga grin

Leave her to us, we have a PhD in BBW fuqin
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Skooldeto(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2022
am single and searching, If you know you're a busty single Lady and you're attracted to average
chocolate guy... hit me up
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2022
ViceGovernor:
What a lucky dude that's exactly the type of women I like cheesy
Extra thick women are my weakness real men eat flesh while dogs eat bone wink
do you suck their pussy?

1 Like

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by RPG2020(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2022
Unzerious:
The Bigger the Dough, the Longer the Kneading wink

And the sweeter the juice
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2022
Twoclans:

Kuku kill the guy ,person dey complain of two weeks sickness after knacking instead of you to suggest hot pap with milk , tigernuts juice or correct vegetable soup to regain lost energy .Na action bitters .

Okay na cheesy
how many rounds can you go?
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Raychee(f): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2022
You're beautiful but that's not a healthy size by any standard. Few years from now, i don't think you'll still be saying all these things.

1 Like

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2022
jamesversion:
Doggy with this type dey make men cum quick!!
what's your dick size
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Raychee:
You're beautiful but that's not a healthy size by any standard. Few years from now, i don't think you'll still be saying all these things.
raychelee what's your favorite sex position?
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2022
bluefilm:
Wow
Congratulations bro
You're doing well
This is a exactly the type of women i like.
Everything is biggy biggy in the right places.
doggy or cowgirl?
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Sleemdadee:
She is sexy plus size, not the regular dose of ..............girls I do know. Give me this one anyway anytime. I will just treat her like a queen that she is.
bad guy. how many rounds?
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Paulianfa:
The lady is beautiful anyway, I like it big or fat or healthy or extra large anyhow. Just add up, am for u.
how many rounds
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2022
kelmicheal:
Omo this guy dey enjoy sha see as my kpolla rise up
wen last you fúck?

1 Like

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2022
DevilSignature:
The pussy full ground wella
Na dis kind nack I de like
do you last long
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2022
ORLAHOLUWA:
Na doggy I go dey give With better hit harder
do you normally lick her pussy juice
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2022
lusid:
how did you fúck her doggy style?
even doggy, before you find your way to fall inside the hole, you must have exhausted higher energy
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by lusid: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2022
Twoclans:

Odogwu bitters is scarce in the market, you need to recommend something else for him lipsrsealed
I sell blowjób bitters

1 Like

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Toriagirl(f): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2022
Love is beautiful! They're good to go.
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by ashawopikin(m): 8:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Omo, ikebe super shocked shocked
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by ashawopikin(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
blingxx:

bros no be lie, dem sabi hook person for neck
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by ashawopikin(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Marveaux:
She ain't fat to me
by oyibo standard she's fat, but she no bad at all
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by ashawopikin(m): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2022
Jaqenhghar:
Im surprised the boyfriend is not black. Fat white girls and black men
I believe most of her exes will be black, dem don chop clean mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.