Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

President And Governors Protraits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President And Governors Protraits (213 Views)

Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors / Jonathan, PDP Chairman And Governors Shun Governorship Campaign In Bayelsa / Secondus And PDP NWC Meet All PDP Presidential Aspirants And Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President And Governors Protraits by Unigrad: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good evening all.
In Banks, some private establishments and governmental offices, you see the protraits of the president and the Governor on the wall. Is it compulsory or constitutional to hang the protraits of the president and Governors on the wall of offices?
Re: President And Governors Protraits by gmo10(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Good question
Re: President And Governors Protraits by Goodson15: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Me self I don't know if is a must, I believe is a must for any government institutions,

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Arranges With INEC For Voter Registration Of Her Staff And Students / Why Tinubu Should Pick Boss Mustapha S Running Mate By Solape Akin-williams / Throwback: When APC And Buhari Supporters Were Insulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.