Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Youths Don't Have A Voice. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Youths Don't Have A Voice. (149 Views)

Obasanjo To Youths: Don't Leave Nigeria To Those Messing It Up... Empowers Youth / One Question Most Nigerian Youths Don't Have Answer To Today. / I Am In The Presidential Race To Represent The Youths – Jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Youths Don't Have A Voice. by Artisticity1: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
I stand with Peter Obi because he's better with an edge.

The same Nigerian citizens that were on the street for the #EndSars are now silent over the upcoming election. The most annoying thing is that they've choosing to divide their votes among themselves.

Why is ignorance this costly?!

Are Nigerians citizens servant, are they a home born slaves?! Why are they spoiled?!

I'm not Igbo and I'm not backing Mr. Peter Obi because I hail from the East, no! Things have got to be right.

You've always heard me say: If things aren't made right now humans will eat their children, yes, they would. Ever ask yourself what that statement means?

1 Like

Re: The Youths Don't Have A Voice. by Tunechi5(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bro this the best man available, but nigerians want shaky shaky daddy

2 Likes

Re: The Youths Don't Have A Voice. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
We pray for good leadership , that's all

But where it pains most,is when people are talking, Muslims interrupt
The thing is not real,,, Maybe it's a dream ,a bad one for that matter
Re: The Youths Don't Have A Voice. by Artisticity1: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Tunechi5:
Bro this the best man available, but nigerians want shaky shaky daddy

If only they will get brains, and set tribe asside

(1) (Reply)

Foundation Honors Buratai With Icon Of Hope Award / Make A Wish For Nigeria / Why Peter Obi Can Not Be President Come 2023 – Ned Nwoko Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.