Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking (40165 Views)

Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ecos(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2022
grin Shaky shaky picy picy daddy shame!

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Armani84: 7:37am On Jun 12, 2022
Mr. Dino all what you fighting for is also because of your own selfish interest..so face your own business
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by RPG2020(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2022
Shaking material
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:
You have never being his supporter but a bloody coward hypocrite liar. It's you that sick not Tinubu its unfortunate that average Nigerians can't differentiate disability from sickness. Someone that moving across the country without help from anyone you said sick.

Trying to impose himself how? Did you go school at all?

Go read my posts....I dey blast OBItuary Pandora anyday..anytime. also, Atiku is not the choice.. Again, Osinbajo compromised the day he turned his back against EndSars victims. Yes. That was the day Nigerians turned their back against him too. And Tinubu is a thief. So, we have been boxed to a corner in this nation. Regardless, among the two main contestants (cos adding Obi Pandora to me the main candidates is an insult....someone who will not make significant votes...even...Sowore will get more votes than him), Tinubu seems to have the skill required to build a nation more than all the other contestants.

Having said the above, to say that Tinubu is healthy and you wanted to prove to the other person that disability is different from sickness. See. You no well. You are the illiterate. Your head no correct. If you as a youth supports a shaking man...then, your destiny is in the dustbin. You no well ooo. See eh... people like you are not fit to be in this nation...honestly....if there is a way to crush people like you...and turn your body to manure for vegetables....its is better.

Will you shut up? Mad man saying Tinubu is healthy. You be werey oooo. Yes.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2022
smatt1711:
Pride, ethnicity, superiority contest, all this will make someone choose another 8 years of pains, Hunger, depression, total darkness...

Is really painful

We are capable of engineering a good life for ourselves but our problems are internal not necessarily our politicians.

Atiku cannot develop this economy,he will increase the gap between the rich and the poor,he has been very corrupt .so tinubu is not good ,atiku is better ?ABI

Atiku that is block head ,corrupt human ,even obj write in his book about him.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by biggie73(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2022
They said Buhari was critically sick, but he spends 8 years in office. Same as Obasanjo. In fact they said Buhari was dead. May God give Jagaban good health.

4 Likes

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Berankis: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:
I stopped my support for Tinubu all because of his health and age ...

I want to believe that he's greedy for. trying to impose himself on Nigerians... against his health...

I knew it will come to this, ever since he paid media houses never to address him as just Tinubu but as a national leader... dragging national leader with the president has always been his dreams of becoming a president....
You are not truthful.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Flier: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2022
agos:
did he say he is supporting Atiku,is there no any other credible candidate ?
Obi seems credible but voting for him is a waste of vote in Nigeria of Today,he is Never going to win,it’s just like USA,Uk and rest of the world,3rd party candidates are always better than the traditional big 2 but they will always lose
If Obi is that serious,he would have fought for PDP ticket,just like Donald Trump did

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by NwadykExcel(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:
You have never being his supporter but a bloody coward hypocrite liar. It's you that sick not Tinubu its unfortunate that average Nigerians can't differentiate disability from sickness. Someone that moving across the country without help from anyone you said sick.

I wish you would hit your smallest right toe against the edge of some random wall or hard object until the day you become obidient.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Stronghold91: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

I want to believe that he's greedy for. trying to impose himself on Nigerians... against his health...

I knew it will come to this, ever since he paid media houses never to address him as just Tinubu but as a national leader... dragging national leader with the president has always been his dreams of becoming a president....

go sit down. tinubu is more competent
and leadership skills than the other candidate's

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by whytediamond(m): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2022
smatt1711:
Pride, ethnicity, superiority contest, all this will make someone choose another 8 years of pains, Hunger, depression, total darkness...

Is really painful

We are capable of engineering a good life for ourselves but our problems are internal not necessarily our politicians.

You've said it all bro.

The greater part of our youths are lost and stuck at the same time.

They don't even spend time to seek knowledge. Everything is the same for them. No desire to ask critical questions.

Until we educate a generation to think for themselves, the minority that are more aware of themselves will keep moving the light away from the poor-sighted.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2022
Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Bollinga: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:

Shame on you for this rubbish to typed. I don't know what you stand to gain by supporting Tinubu. What vision does this man has for Nigeria. Oga right now, we need to look beyond supporting a particular party or being Tribal inclined. Nigeria is sinking and you know Tinubu can't do nothing but to sink it further. Choose wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yrex01(m): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2022
Coolsperm:
Anybody that suggest or support Muslim Muslim ticket for Tinubu is his enemy, Nigeria will burn down that happens
wu wan burn Nigeria ?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Georgejeez: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Coming from a sick mentally deranged Dino!

Has Dino been mentally healthy in the last decade? I just don’t put much blame on his existence, I blame Kogi electorates who sent an illiterate and villager to the senate to represent them.

If such statements should be uttered, it shouldn’t be coming from someone who is mentally deranged and sick.

A thief who had no impact on his people for 8 years and was stocking automobiles with public funds, talking about health and well being.

Does Dino think he is healthy. His doctors should have told him that he is obese.

And with the fvcking loots he stashed, he couldn’t still make his legs straight.
Chai , this one pain you o , see plenty tears everywhere
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 12, 2022
biggie73:
They said Buhari was critically sick, but he spends 8 years in office. Same as Obasanjo. In fact they said Buhari was dead. May God give Jagaban good health.
Go read my posts well before you say I am for Atiku. That one is a capital NO. And OBI Pandora is just out of it. But reading your post....mehn. you are a foolish youth. Yes. Just imagine the crap you wrote here. Perhaps you are older than the Canadian prime minister, and you dont have future oooo. Yet you are praying for one old useless thief who does not care about you. See eh...you are a complete f.ool.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2022
olas24u:

He told you how he gave his post to osinbajo because of religious issues and for 8years,he was not a minister,no contract,still you call such person greedy ,just because of your own candidate.

Then let him retire for ever... He will be respected and honoured for the impact so far... He will lose that if he comes out to make a mess of this country because he's old and a cabal will highjack his government and make decisions that will deter his person...

Let him step aside and like he gave his position to Osinbajo, he can give his position to someone better and young.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Goke7: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2022
Dino didn't even sound too confident grin
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by sonso: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

The blunder you wrote up there and the impertinent to ask me if I went to school is nothing but foolishness...

Tinubu is sick....

And since you've introduced the facts... Then I will add this to one of my reasons why Tinubu shouldn't get closed to the presidency.. because he's got a disability, according to you.

And yes, the disabled and sick Tinubu is imposing his sick self to become a president.

If this is too difficult for you to take in... You should get yourself a cold bath at the lagoon.

Your response confirms what he said about the need to go back to school.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Then let him retire for ever... He will be respected and honoured for the impact so far... He will lose that if he comes out to make a mess of this country because he's old and a cabal will highjack his government and make decisions that will deter his person...

Let him step aside and like he gave his position to Osinbajo, he can give his position to someone better and young.

Atiku has been contesting since 1992 ,why is he contesting in 2022/2023
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:
Even though TINUBU is a certified thief i still prefer him to ATIKU,Tinubu feeds hundreds of people everyday,he is extremely close to the poor apart from that he always work with technocrats and choose the best that can manage every post and will probability stop North power monopoly.
Atiku on the other hand has nothing to offer,just coming back to steal again

Infact, I supported Tinubu because I believed he's the only one that would be able to stop and change the northern monopoly...

But I can't support him because he's old and needs to be resting...
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by sslcrypt: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2022
smatt1711:

Is really painful

Here's a fact about your country, the illiterates are more than the educated. Your politicians always use them as leverage during elections. Tinibu won't have the full capacity to undo a lot of damage in Nigeria, especially that of insecurity. The Nigerian security architecture is currently exhausted, even if 30 percent of competent officers who left during buhari era are recalled back in the intelligence and military.
A Muslim Muslim card will only create another void that will sink further the nation because religiously intolerance is at the highest point in Nigeria.
This won't matter to APC because all they need is northern votes to the detriment of the south. This will materialize and turn into a big issue, that it might drive the country to no point of return.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Menace2Society(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2022
yahoosurepass:
I will vote Tinubu on one condition....

If he can put thread inside niddle cheesy

It is good to be obedient wink
Who the hell is this Muppet?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2022
The Real Tinubu
is so sick that he can't even squat or sit and pray. His left hand is dead and always hidden in his clothes and can't hold anything. Away from his health, he is dangerously corrupt and believes governance is all about thuggery, looting, stealing and dynasty. He has no morals or scruples, every known thing about him is trickery, cheating and bribery. He is a modern Lagos slave Lord who ruled Lagos for 8years and brainwashed Lagosians that he singlehandedly built Lagos when even Lagos was built by federal government. Today, no one remembers Fashola, Ambode as the former governors of Lagos who did a lot better than Tinubu.
Above all, our experience with Buhari's health can't be wished again. Buhari's health affected Nigeria and took us back in everything. Every Nigerian is crying. North is talking of presidency because of Buhari's health. They felt they lost too. North is worse now than before. Buhari couldn't do anything because of his health and we have another deadman disturbing us. Say God forbid. Tinubu should go and rest. We are not selling Nigeria.
Tinubu has stolen a lot of money. If you know how to praise him and collect the money like the north and some wise southerners are doing, please do. But don't come to our houses or important social media platform to promote a deadman who will make our condition worse. A vote to Tinubu is a waste. Don't promote what will affect you and your children.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Brushstrokes20: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2022
The shithole urgently needs a SANE, SOUND, HONEST and COMPETENT LEADER!
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

I am better educated than atiku ,well travelled than atiku,more experience than him ,but because of Nigeria ,yes because of Nigeria ,that is why he his rich.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Digmygold: 7:46am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Even you wey you think say you dey healthy cannot be sure of when death will come calling. So no be by age nor stamina. Seemingly healthy people can become sick too, they can also die suddenly. I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2022
olas24u:

Atiku has been contesting since 1992 ,why is he contesting in 2022/2023
Atiku doesn't have any thing to offer Nigerians either.... He just want to be a president...

I am routing for Peter Obi... He's going to turn things around... I see Tinubu in him...
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2022
sonso:

Your response confirms what he said about the need to go back to school.

Ok... Now roll over to your weed....
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by pat077: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
Grow up kid trapped in adult body. You will soon be like him. Discuss issues not bodyshaming
when he is old like him he won't be dragging the presidency like him.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Digmygold: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2022
derecho:
Instead of APC/Tinubu slaves to face their fellow thieves in PDP they are busy wasting time attacking Peter Obi- wey no get their time.

And what is the idiot in the video, Dino doing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu Is Here To Finish You Off - Sowore Warns Nigerian Students / Tinubu Should Drive MTN, DSTV & Shoprite Out Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Idara Gold Walks Free From Court - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.