Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,908 members, 7,799,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. (28782 Views)

Newly Updated GTWORLD APP: What Has Been Your Experience In Two Days / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Do You Have The New CBN eNaira App, What's Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Jmichael1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:
You should've denied them the permissions and kept using your sim. cheesy

bros my mind dey skip each time i see their call or sms..

na make i kukuma rmv the sim frm the phone b4 i dye of high bp

1 Like

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Resurgent2016: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
toujurs:
Were you forced to collect the loan?, If the interest is to high. Don't you have families to collect money from?. Must you collect the loan undecided, you are a thief if you know

those loans are immoral and exploit the failure of the government to protect its citizens from exploitative companies. Those loans are specifically targeted are people in desperate financial circumstances with no collateral to offer. In other words, they are designed to prey on the financially vulnerable.....why will you provide a loan for 10% in 2 weeks (240% a year) to someone who has stable source of income to repay?

It likes justifying employers who exploit their employees through very poor pay and inhumane working conditions by saying they were not forced to work for the company.....have you considered they were too desperate to say "no" to the job offer because they needed to make ends meet somehow?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:
Download Truecaller, grant them access and add their numbers to spams. They won't be able to call you again. That's how I stopped receiving their calls. The idiots would even call you on a Sunday morning and not once.
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jmichael1:

bros my mind dey skip each time i see their call or sms..

na make i kukuma rmv the sim frm the phone b4 i dye of high bp
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Leave that one. He thinks he has sense.
Resurgent2016:

those loans are immoral and exploit the failure of the government to protect its citizens from exploitative companies. Those loans are specifically targeted are people in desperate financial circumstances with no collateral to offer. In other words, they are designed to prey on the financially vulnerable.....why will you provide a loan for 10% in 2 weeks (240% a year) to someone who has stable source of income to repay?

It likes justifying employers who exploit their employees through very poor pay and inhumane working conditions by saying they were not forced to work for the company.....have you considered they were too desperate to say "no" to the job offer because they needed to make ends meet somehow?

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
That's not a job. Your mates are banks executive while you pride in working with a criminal organisation cheesy if you had your life together, you won't be Working with a criminal organisation. Mumu!
toujurs:
Atleast i have a job and I don't owe, unlike you that your own broke is on auto renewal, You are a finished man but you don't know, this is how you borrow your future away. Its obvious you are addicted to borrowing money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Chris2863(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
quote author=Dashlys post=113720929]You ppl keep saying that people were living above their means. You're senseless. "Did they force you?, They shouldn't even exist in the first place if Nigeria was a serious country. There's no place where you shame ppl for being debtors. That being said, they don't collect your contacts initially. Of it wasn't practical, I won't be saying. Now, your fada![/quote]brother, go pay your loan and stop creating funny threads just to disturb us with your frustrations. Nobody forced you to collect loan(s) and Nairaland never asked you to go about stealing from loan apps grin grin grin

I bet you were thinking their money was for free angry grin grin grin
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
I understand your grievances with the thread. cheesy cheesy Sorry, your people can't reach me and I am in my house.
Chris2863:
quote author=Dashlys post=113720929]You ppl keep saying that people were living above their means. You're senseless. "Did they force you?, They shouldn't even exist in the first place if Nigeria was a serious country. There's no place where you shame ppl for being debtors. That being said, they don't collect your contacts initially. Of it wasn't practical, I won't be saying. Now, your fada!brother, go pay your loan and stop creating funny threads just to disturb us with your frustrations. Nobody forced you to collect loan(s) and Nairaland never asked you to go about stealing from loan apps grin grin grin

I bet you were thinking their money was for free angry grin grin grin
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Chris2863(m): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:
You ppl keep saying that people were living above their means. You're senseless. "Did they force you?, They shouldn't even exist in the first place if Nigeria was a serious country. There's no place where you shame ppl for being debtors. That being said, they don't collect your contacts initially. Of it wasn't practical, I won't be saying. Now, your fada!
brother, go pay your loan and stop creating funny threads just to disturb us with your frustrations. Nobody forced you to collect loan(s) and Nairaland never asked you to go about stealing from loan apps grin grin

I bet you thought their money was for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by toujurs: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:
That's not a job. Your mates are banks executive while you pride in working with a criminal organisation cheesy if you had your life together, you won't be Working with a criminal organisation. Mumu!
I don't need to exchange banter with you, because you are already going through alot in life. This is how depression starts. Continue taking loans you can't pay.
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
These dumb Agents are here defending their pay masters.

Come and force me to pay the 200k. Las Las, some of you will be sacked. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una papa! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
As far as y'all operate ILLEGALLY, I will take more and deny permissions. You don't have a case. Free money! Una fada!
toujurs:
I don't need to exchange banter with you, because you are already going through alot in life. This is how depression starts. Continue taking loans you can't pay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by toujurs: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chris2863:

brother, go pay your loan and stop creating funny threads just to disturb us with your frustrations. Nobody forced you to collect loan(s) and Nairaland never asked you to go about stealing from loan apps grin grin

I bet you thought their money was for free
Don't mind the fool, when he took the loan and ate the money, he didn't create threads, now its time to pay back, that was when he realized. The loan apps was a reaper. And wasn't registered. He is mentally ill, but he doesn't know yet.
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by toujurs: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:
As far as y'all operate ILLEGALLY, I will take more and deny permissions. You don't have a case. Free money! Una fada!
i don't work for any loan app, you need mental help.

1 Like

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
I will continue telling people how to escape the loan apps.

By the time Nigerians are done with them, they'll pack up to China where they came from.

And the Agents, if life has not frustrated y'all enough to earn 30k a Month on slander, I don't know what else. Sad job! And y'all may end up in prison when the government wakes up. cheesy cheesy why I call una mumu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
toujurs:
i don't work for any loan app, you need mental help.
hahahahah cheesy

This your reversed psychology won't work. You don't work for the apps, but you're defending ppl who are operating illegally and calling people thieves? You must think everyone is as dense as you.

Go on! You'll be tracked and killed one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
toujurs:
Don't mind the fool, when he took the loan and ate the money, he didn't create threads, now its time to pay back, that was when he realized. The loan apps was a reaper. And wasn't registered. He is mentally ill, but he doesn't know yet.
It's your types they like employing. Ignorant as f*ck!

Are the Apps registered? cheesy tell me since you like calling Nigerians to tell them how you will report them to imaginary credit bureau. cheesy cheesy grin These Olodos!

2 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Jmichael1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
pachigo001:
ok I will borrow from them if I pay make I die grin

omoh no near them if ur mind no strong ooh,bcus the treat frm those guys fit make mature man shit 4 body ooh.....
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by toujurs: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:
hahahahah cheesy

This your reversed psychology won't work. You don't work for the apps, but you're defending ppl who are operating illegally and calling people thieves? You must think everyone is as dense as you.

Go on! You'll be tracked and killed one day.
I will be tracked and killed?, it seem you haven't been locked up at alagbon prison cell before. You will see police case, And you will regret why you were ever born, you can't even pay up loans, and you want to track?. You think am as poor as you are. I don't even need to trade words with you. Till it starts then you will realize what's up.
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Jmichael1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
toujurs:
Guy if you request for a new card, its still the same details on the previous card that would be on the new card until the card expires,

they are only after those 15 digit num at the back of the card and every card got its own dff digit.....
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Chris2863(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:
I understand your grievances with the thread. cheesy cheesy Sorry, your people can't reach me and I am in my house.
grin grin grin nah you sabi
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by pachigo001(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jmichael1:

omoh no near them if ur mind no strong ooh,bcus the treat frm those guys fit make mature man shit 4 body ooh.....
I'm not afraid of them

1 Like

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Jmichael1(m): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
pachigo001:
I'm not afraid of them
then u good to go.....
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by ADepresedpotato: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
the day I realized they were illegal, I stopped disturbing myself about paying them. I don tell them, I'll only be able to pay them their money after I become a delegate

11 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Truvelisback(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:
God punish you! What's the difference between the Apps that operate criminally and violate Nigerian laws and me? I didn't break any law. I never went into a legal aggreement with them and defaulted. Educate yourself!
God can't punish me because i am not a criminal as u are. U are a criminal for accepting the loan and using the money.
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Paxziano: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:
"unless"

Well, in my case, they didn't.

So who be the Olodo?

All 5 apps can't accessy contact. They didn't even store my pictures.

Welldone.

Just curious... You took loans from 5 different apps and you r calling the apps criminals? It seems to me you took money you can't pay back and then you start trying to give them bad names... But if you must know, those apps are not illegal. The methods they use in recovering their money is not nice agreed but Nigerians have been so impoverished that the average Nigerian wants to take money and not pay back...

As regards the interest rate, you don't keep money with them so the money they give to you is most probably borrowed from somewhere and they are to pay back with interest hence why their rates a higher. You can't compare them to commercial banks cos they have capital bases as well as deposit ratios... Also, before taking the loan, you saw the interest rate and still chose to take it.. After getting and using the money, you suddenly realize the interest rate is high... If you don't like the way they do business, open your own business and give out loans. See how easy it is to recover your money from your friends talk less of strangers...

One last thing.... These loan apps as you call them employ more than 300 -500 Nigerians. They are paid and get other benefits... What have you done to impact the lives of any other Nigerian except yourself?

2 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oga!

First off, Those Apps are ILLEGAL. They're not registered with the CAC or operate by BOFIA Act. There's nothing like "I agree their method" is blah blah blah...Branch that's registered with the government doesn't stress when a customer defaults...it would reflect in your financial dealings with Banks if you owe registered apps.

That being said, did you not see where I said I collected a loan of 40k to add funds to finance a failed business and went borrowing from A to pay B?

However, you don't call ppl's contacts when they're owing. That's a breach on their rights.

Paxziano:

Just curious... You took loans from 5 different apps and you r calling the apps criminals? It seems to me you took money you can't pay back and then you start trying to give them bad names... But if you must know, those apps are not illegal. The methods they use in recovering their money is not nice agreed but Nigerians have been so impoverished that the average Nigerian wants to take money and not pay back...

As regards the interest rate, you don't keep money with them so the money they give to you is most probably borrowed from somewhere and they are to pay back with interest hence why their rates a higher. You can't compare them to commercial banks cos they have capital bases as well as deposit ratios... Also, before taking the loan, you saw the interest rate and still chose to take it.. After getting and using the money, you suddenly realize the interest rate is high... If you don't like the way they do business, open your own business and give out loans. See how easy it is to recover your money from your friends talk less of strangers...

One last thing.... These loan apps as you call them employ more than 300 -500 Nigerians. They are paid and get other benefits... What have you done to impact the lives of any other Nigerian except yourself?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Paxziano: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:
God punish you! What's the difference between the Apps that operate criminally and violate Nigerian laws and me? I didn't break any law. I never went into a legal aggreement with them and defaulted. Educate yourself!

Please, which law was broken? Can you point me to the law? No insults... I just wanna educate myself
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Paxziano:

[s] As regards the interest rate, you don't keep money with them so the money they give to you is most probably borrowed from somewhere and they are to pay back with interest hence why their rates a higher [/s] . You can't compare them to commercial banks cos they have capital bases as well as deposit ratios... Also, before taking the loan, you saw the interest rate and still chose to take it.. After getting and using the money, you suddenly realize the interest rate is high... If you don't like the way they do business, open your own business and give out loans. See how easy it is to recover your money from your friends talk less of strangers...

Again, no one cares whether they borrowed to give to ppl. There are laws that regulates the activities of financial institutions in Nigeria. If you can't operate by those laws, then no one is forcing you to open a loan app. The standard interest rate was less than 2%, as at months back... No financial institution is obligated to give more than 2%, but your criminal entities give over 30% with shaming of citizens who default. Didn't you know that loans come liabilities before venturing into the business and thereby taking advantage of vulnerable people? Better educate yourself. In Accounting, if a customer can't pay off an obligation, you write it off as a bad debt. There's no law in Nigeria that says you should brand people criminals 'cause they took a loan but failed to pay. Bankruptcy is a legal term. People don't go to jail for failure to pay a debt.

7 Likes

Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Paxziano: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:

Are the Apps registered? cheesy tell me since you like calling Nigerians to tell them how you will report them to imaginary credit bureau. cheesy cheesy grin These Olodos!

Lol. Guy, the loan apps are registered. Do your research
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Paxziano: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dashlys:

Imaginery credit bureau? Lol. Guy, you don't even know and you are just talking.

https://crccreditbureau.com/
https://firstcentralcreditbureau.com/

And these are just 2 out of many... Your credit bureau ratings and score are not imaginery
Re: If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. by Dashlys: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
The owners of most of these Apps are Chinese...Lcredit is owned by the Chinese. For a foreigner or a citizen to own a business in Nigeria, they have to be registered with CAC, they have to own business addresses that are physical. They have to pay tax to the federal government, for financial institutions like banks in which Loan apps fall into, they have to be guided by BOFIA ACT...Branch is guided and why they don't stress. A company operating that's not registered is not a legal entity. What does it mean to be a legal entity? It can't sue or be sued...why they're ghost, but send you people as agents. Now, as an agent, if you print slandering things about a person and you're caught, you can be jailed as an individual. I could say more, but let this sink in first. Then there's breach of data. SMH.
Paxziano:

Pleae, which law was broken? Can you point me to the law? No insults... I just wanna educate myself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank / PART 1: NIGERIAN OIL INDUSTRY AND FUEL SUBSIDY: FACTS, MYTHS & HIDDEN TRUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.