Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup (39374 Views)

Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / Yari: Memo To Kadaria Ahmed By Charles Ogbu / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by amnesty7: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
tonididdy:

It's a vote regardless.
Votes sent to PO can decide that neither of PO, BAT or AA will win the election
For the not-so-smart readers, come June 12, 2023 only APC or PDP man would be sworn in as Nigeria's President by God's Grace. Peter himself firmly beliieves in this fact.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by tonididdy(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
amnesty7:

Come June 12, 2023 only APC or PDP man would be sworn in by God's Grace. Peter himself firmly beliieves this fact.
It's not a fact if you hoping on Gods grace!
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
While other tribes are bags of sufferings and smiling until Nigeria is completely plunged into abymal state that 100% of her revenue will be used to service debts. Then you cry blood.

sammirano:
Igbos are a bunch of jokers
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by juman(m): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Obi cannot win in any state according stats on the ground.
Except things change.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by realestate99: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government not to talk of a state.
Take a screen shot and come back to mock me if I'm wrong after the election.
Some are just blinded by their wishes and sentiments.
Even the Igbos will not vote for him because of their hatred for Tinubu, they will rather vote for Atiku because they know that's the only person that can defeat Tinubu.
At the end of the day, Tinubu will still win.
Go and get ready for President Bola Hamed Tinubu.
The next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

I particularly love point number 6: What has Obi done outstandingly while he was in Government to point to the possibility of him doing the same for Nigeria?
Ask his supporters and they can't answer.
Did he turn Anambra into the utopia of our dreams? Did he do anything spectacular out of the box when compared to other Governors of his time? The answer to al these questions is a big fat NO.
He was very average if not below average.
Also, he invested the State money into his won family business and tried to justify it will all sorts of excuses.
You have said it all, he was below average, all the support he gets is because the igbos don't want to be left behind in the presidential race, they know it is a dead end but they love the attention that comes with mentioning Obi's name amongst the presidential aspirants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Stop dreaming and wake up, Peter Obi twin!!!

amnesty7:

For the not-so-smart readers, come June 12, 2023 only APC or PDP man would be sworn in as Nigeria's President by God's Grace. Peter himself firmly beliieves in this fact.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by wiseoneking: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:
South East have no political VALUE. The major Peter ObiTUARY followers are online and none of them have PVC.

The only Igbo who can vote are in the East. But there won't be election in the East. Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa have declared that, election won't take place in the East. If them born anybody well,make he come out on the election day. IPOB go use the person do Suya, after killing the person.
Worried about SE? Be more worried about undeveloped towns and villages of SW. Brownies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Freedom of assumption is your right. Continue until you are shocked on the final day.

realestate99:

You have said it all, he was below average, all the support he gets is because the igbos don't want to be left behind in the presidential race, they know it is a dead end but they love the attention that comes with mentioning Obi's name amongst the presidential aspirants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by moneyissweet(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
As in real BAT right?

Moferere:
You have said it all. I hope his supporters will listen.

Anyways, I am fully BATified tongue

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Babaken(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Do you lots smoke Marijuana?

Please be real with yourself!

It’s impossible and not feasible!

God cannot even do such miracles with reality on ground.

Obi can NEVER be the president of Nigeria come 2023.

If Atiku and Tinubu dies today, Obi still will never be the president. One thing is 100% guaranteed, either of PDP or APC flag-bearers will become president.

Y’all stop this Tom-Jerry analysis.

Can you listen to yourself that even God can't do the miracle that's when I reading.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by casualobserver: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
mdshell:
It's your choice If you decide to vote corrupt politicians. Every Nigerian will reap the effects. Don't vote for credible people. Be looking for conviction from an angel.

Go on northern Twitter, They are waiting for you in the North. They say they want to remind you that you called them cows, zombies etc

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by amaks: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
If the SE and SW don't unite and present a single candidate that they'll both support, then Atiku is still winning this election. SW alone won't give Tinubu the presidency, so also SE alone won't give Peter.
Forget APC vs PDP divisions, the north is more United by region and they'll give Atiku their votes landslide. Northern APC leaders ànd members will all support and vote for Atiku.
The south still hasn't gotten this simple political sense yet, and the North will continue to use it to their advantage. It's all about numbers, a numbers game. And right now as long as the entire south region doesn't have one single candidate then the North are just watching and smiling to victory, forget about the fact that they northern governor's zoned it to South now. Story. They know that as long as the south doesn't present one candidate then they're sure of victory which is what they really want. They'll all campaign vote for Atiku. U guys don't understand northern political psychology. And the problem is you can't find a compromise between Tinubu and Peter now. None will back down for the other. Hard but difficult truth is, Tinubu should drop down for Peter, or since Tinubu is crazy desperate, they should strike a deal where Peter will be Tinubus vice and Tinubu does one term only (and rest) and Obi takes over and does 2 terms.
Anything short of that just know that power will remain in the north with Atiku taking over after Buhari. It's a game of numbers and the North knows very well that their votes alone is enough to give Atiku almost certain victory. That's the stronghold they hàve that other regions are not attacking, unity and numbers. It's only when SW and SE come together that they can rival the northern votes, but not individually isolated regions. The north knows this well and they are using it to their advantage, everything else they do is just a distraction and deception. They are just watching and laughing now. And with the way elections are becoming more transparent, numbers matter more now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by casualobserver: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
mdshell:
It's your choice If you decide to vote corrupt politicians. Every Nigerian will reap the effects. Don't vote for credible people. Be looking for conviction from an angel.

Tell us the record of your candidate stop insulting people, all Nigerian politicians are dirty, your candidate himself is not clean, was there not dollar rain when he was Vp candidate in 2019, did he leave them? He didn’t leave because of dollar rain, he left because he knew he could win, he left because he knew Wike was gaining traction, he left so he won’t be disgraced.

I would rather vote for a corrupt candidate who can deliver prosperity than a so called clean man who thinks it is a good thing to hoard money and not pay teachers, build roads etc there are all sorts of i frasructure deficits. A man who hoards money only for his successor to steal it all is not a good manager.

A man who starts with $3 creates $10 and pockets even $5 is better than a man who has $3 and does not even do anything with it but, instead says look at my bank balance.

After 8 years of Peter Obi, the IGR of Anambra went down…..these are the issues for a man who says he wants to create wealth!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ignore names and vote for credible people!!!. Did the names change your destiny? But if you choose corrupt politicians, expect more sufferings for this country. The decision is yours.

casualobserver:

Go on northern Twitter, They are waiting for you in the North. They say they want to remind you that you called them cows, zombies etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Babaken(m): 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:
South East have no political VALUE. The major Peter ObiTUARY followers are online and none of them have PVC.

The only Igbo who can vote are in the East. But there won't be election in the East. Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa have declared that, election won't take place in the East. If them born anybody well,make he come out on the election day. IPOB go use the person do Suya, after killing the person.
It will be like movie for una eye when time reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by HilcomTech(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
slate, stating your opinion without abusing mention,would be been matured,u can do better than this

Typical Igbo and falsehood. You went and created a fake Yoruba ID to post your lies abi. Well. You have been bursted.

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mr Assumption and accuser of brethren, continue. I can see ordinary English is now an insult to you. No wahala. Vote your corrupt politician next year. Don't wail later.

casualobserver:

Tell us the record of your candidate stop insulting people, all Nigerian politicians are dirty, your candidate himself is not clean, was there not dollar rain when he was Vp candidate in 2019, did he leave them? He didn’t leave because of dollar rain, he left because he knew he could win, he left because he knew Wike was gaining traction, he left so he won’t be disgraced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by HilcomTech(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nobleman80:
And you voted for fulani that have shown you love through herdsmen attack and wantom kidnap of your people. Look an avarage igbo man doesn't care what you think about him with your babalawo brain

An average Igbo is so DAFT and stoopeed. I think this is as a result of eating human meat and smoking mkporu miri.

So any one that disagrees with your opinion is a yoruba man abi

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by realestate99: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
mdshell:
Freedom of assumption is your right. Continue until you are shocked on the final day.

Final day? Obi is just maximising the fame he is getting from all these Presidential stuff, by 2.30 pm on election day, he is already out.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Its personal assumption. Let it continue to live in your head that way. Men of faith are moving.

realestate99:

Final day? Obi is just maximising the fame he is getting from all these Presidential stuff, by 2.30 pm on election day, he is already out.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by 2loadedguy: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
amaks:
If the SE and SW don't unite and present a single candidate that they'll both support, then Atiku is still winning this election. SW alone won't give Tinubu the presidency, so also SE alone won't give Peter.
Forget APC vs PDP divisions, the north is more United by region and they'll give Atiku their votes landslide. Northern APC leaders ànd members will all support and vote for Atiku.
The south still hasn't gotten this simple political sense yet, and the North will continue to use it to their advantage. It's all about numbers, a numbers game. And right now as long as the entire south region doesn't have one single candidate then the North are just watching and smiling to victory, forget about the fact that they northern governor's zoned it to South now. Story. They know that as long as the south doesn't present one candidate then they're sure of victory which is what they really want. They'll all campaign vote for Atiku. U guys don't understand northern political psychology. And the problem is you can't find a compromise between Tinubu and Peter now. None will back down for the other. Hard but difficult truth is, Tinubu should drop down for Peter, or since Tinubu is crazy desperate, they should strike a deal where Peter will be Tinubus vice and Tinubu does one term only (and rest) and Obi takes over and does 2 terms.
Anything short of that just know that power will remain in the north with Atiku taking over after Buhari. It's a game of numbers and the North knows very well that their votes alone is enough to give Atiku almost certain victory. That's the stronghold they hàve that other regions are not attacking, unity and numbers. It's only when SW and SE come together that they can rival the northern votes, but not individually isolated regions. The north knows this well and they are using it to their advantage, everything else they do is just a distraction and deception. They are just watching and laughing now. And with the way elections are becoming more transp
arent, numbers matter more now.
This your analysis is devoid of critical thinking. I don't know where you people get this warped logic that Tha whole North is one entity. The kwankwaso that's contesting for president is from where pls? The north has many ethnic groups as much as the south and even the northerner from kano or katsina sees an Atiku as being from Cameroon and not a northerner. Mark this down today, Atiku will not in the NW and not win more than 3 states in the NC.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by casualobserver: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
mdshell:
Ignore names and vote for credible people!!!. Did the names change your destiny? But if you choose corrupt politicians, expect more sufferings for this country. The decision is yours.

How is Peter Obi credible? What did he do in Anambra? What was the IGR when he took office, what was the IGR when he left? A man who could not even stick to an oath he took freely, a man who didn’t resign when Athere was dollar rain in 2019 because it wasn’t his own money, now talking about dollar rain. Abeg don’t let me start on Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
The records as a governor are there BUT you chose to argue blindly. I wish you all the best. Go and vote your corrupt and moneybags politicians next year. More sufferings for the entire country when they are done raping this country. Goodnight

casualobserver:

I would rather vote for a corrupt candidate who can deliver prosperity than a so called clean man who thinks it is a good thing to hoard money and not pay teachers, build roads etc there are all sorts of i frasructure deficits. A man who hoards money only for his successor to steal it all is not a good manager.

A man who starts with $3 creates $10 and pockets even $5 is better than a man who has $3 and does not even do anything with it but, instead says look at my bank balance.

After 8 years of Peter Obi, the IGR of Anambra went down…..these are the issues for a man who says he wants to create wealth!!!!
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by realestate99: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
mdshell:
Its personal assumption. Let it continue to live in your head that way. Men of faith are moving.

Seems your own faith is bigger than mustard seed, it is cool but I do not want you to revert to" Biafra or death" when Obi's total vote Nationwide is 80,123 votes.

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Chinnems(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:

If Atiku and Tinubu dies today, Obi still will never be the president. One thing is 100% guaranteed, either of PDP or APC flag-bearers will become president.

For you to have mentioned God this way, shows that you are well beyond being reasoned with,

Good luck in your endeavors,

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by plaindealer: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
I'm 100% Pro Tinubu and I'm voting for Tinubu, but you offered a very san and rational advice, sadly, his followers won't listen to you, they are st in their negative ways, negative ways that are already sabotaging him and the Labor Party as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by mdshell(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin. You make me laugh Mr Assumption. Continue, the freedom is yours.

realestate99:

Seems your own faith is bigger than mustard seed, it is cool but I do not want you to revert to" Biafra or death" when Obi's total vote Nationwide is 80,123 votes.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by casualobserver: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
mdshell:
Mr Assumption and accuser of brethren, continue. I can see ordinary English is now an insult to you. No wahala. Vote your corrupt politician next year. Don't wail later.

This is what happens to all Obi supporters, when you get down to the issues, Defend his record of this man they are selling, they run away! I put it to you, that the reason you are insulting people up and down is because you have nothing you can sell. You don’t need a microscope to see that behind all the hype there is nothing but hot air, sweet mouth, ethnic jingoism sand an ignorant gullible youth. The same endsars youth that ironically still cannot explain Peter Obi’s role in the notorious sars killings in Anambra. Probably the most notorious Of all the SARS killings, happened under him the commander of that unit became CDO to Obiano. These are the issues!!!!

Stop insulting people, market your guy peacefully. We are not bothered about Obi, Obi is good for us. But don’t push it because we have his number.

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by PeterObi4LP: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Never you use this word "can never" to anyone because you're not his God that knows his end from the beginning.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by bjdon: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rebelutionary:

Why are you banking on this muslim-muslim ticket that isnt yet a reality? Can we just wait and see who his running mate is abeg? Any analysis you do with that assumption is futile!
Iam not banking on anything, Iam simply reflecting the stated political reality. You are correct it may not happen, but all signs are that Tinubu will select a Muslim running mate.
Re: How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup by Randerl: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
helinues:
grin

Naming Ceremony Isonu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Bola Tinubu Trends After Dele Momodu's Article / Abbas Umar Masanawa Joins Katsina Governorship Race / Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.