Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,036 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

6 Celebs Who Make Big Money From Onlyfans.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Celebs Who Make Big Money From Onlyfans.com (1581 Views)

How To Get A Refund From Onlyfans / How To Get A Refund From Onlyfans / How Do Nigerians Create Onlyfans Account When They Do Not Support Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Celebs Who Make Big Money From Onlyfans.com by cattylove7(f): 6:58am On Jun 12, 2022

From Blac Chyna To Bhad Bhabie, those Celebrities successfully Earn a whole lot of cash through Sharing explicit photographs And videos Of Themselves on the adult-only Platform.

- OnlyFans may be a reliable source of earnings for lots people. whether it is monthly subscriptions, pay-per-view (PPV) content, private messages/media or tips, those methods are applicable to rake it in if the users recognise how to spoil their subscribers.

people can make six figures or more from their explicit content, mainly when it comes to racy photos and videos. So, it is no wonder to see celebrities joining the grownup-only platform as well notwithstanding their repute and wealth.

these are celebrities who successfully turn OnlyFans to a money-making machine.

1. Blac Chyna

Blac Chyna, whose real name is Angelina Renee White, made a jaw-dropping amount on OnlyFans. becoming a member of the adult-only platform in April 2020, the former "Rob & Chyna" star has considering risen to the top in terms of profits.

The model, who has about 150 photos on her profile, earned an estimated $20 million per month from 16.2 million fans who paid a $19.99 monthly subscription fee. It made her emerge as the best-paid creator at the platform.

2. Tyga
Tyga

Following Blac's footsteps was his ex and baby daddy, Tyga. The "Ayy Macarena" hitmaker created an OnlyFans account after a leaked photo of his genitals went viral. though some fans assumed that the leak was just a stunt, the move actually helped him earn a reported $7.9 million on the site.

but, in August 2021, Tyga announced that he deleted his account because he was set to launch its competitor called Myystar later that year. according to a press release, Myystar will give "users the creative freedom they deserve in response to OnlyFans banning sexually explicit videos come October." It further stated that the platform "will only take 10% from creators' earnings as opposed to OnlyFans 20%."

3 Larsa Pippen

Larsa Pippen is in reality raking it in on OnlyFans. even though she does not sell nudes at the platform, "The real Housewives of Miami" alum said on "Watch What happens live with Andy Cohen" that she banked $200,000 "inside weeks from the same person."

Larsa released her OnlyFans page in may 2021. At that time, she introduced, "Welcome to my OnlyFans, a really fun way to get to know the real me and for me to engage one on one with my true fans! it's got behind the scenes of my wild life, me showing off my personal favorite swimsuits and lingerie, and live chats and personal DM's where we get to talk. I want to reveal women everywhere in the global no matter where they're in life they may be sexy and successful!"

4. Cardi B

Cardi B's massive achievement in the music industry won't stop her from making extra money. regardless of getting ridiculed for beginning her own account on OnlyFans, the "WAP" hitmaker remained unbothered and managed to gain extra than 81 million subscribers on the platform.

although she charged drastically cheaper than different creators with simplest $4.99 per month, the wife of Offset earned $9.4million a month. In her profile bio, the 29-yr-old Grammy-winning artist exclaimed, "WELCOME TO MY world!"

5. Bella Thorne

Bella Thorne is one of the most famous celebrities on OnlyFans. the former Disney darling quickly broke the record for the most earnings in a single week after becoming the first account holder to bank $1 million in her first 24 hours. She, however, was slammed by some sex workers for allegedly harming their profits.

Bella has since issued a public apology. "I wanted to bring attention to the site, the more people at the website the more likely of a chance to normalise the stigmas," she stated. "i am a mainstream face and when you have a voice, a platform, you try to use you in helping others and advocate for something bigger than yourself (sic). again in this process I hurt you and for that i am truly sorry."

6 Bhad Bhabie

Bhad Bhabie, whose real name is Danielle Bregoli, wasn't playing when she said she made $50 on OnlyFans. To back up her claim, she unleashed screenshots of her earnings page on the adult-only platform, which confirmed her making close to $53 million gross, with her net after fees around $43 million.

Clapping again at critics who doubted her, Bhad Bhabie wrote, "go cry about it b***h." She went on to thank Scoop agency partners, saying, "thanks @scoopagencypartners couldn't have done it without u."
For more blogpost click here- www.cattylove.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls, What Kind Of Business Can I Do Wit #250,000 / Dredging Equipment For Sale | Julong Nigeria / 10 Valid Points Why Religion Has Done More Evil Than Good In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.