Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) (37896 Views)

Tinubu: Should Nigerians Really Shut Up? By Promise Adiele / CCTV Footage Of How UGM Abduct Radio Host, Prof. Jachimike Adiele In Imo State / Why Lady K, Other Sunday Igboho Aides Are Yet To Regain Freedom (see List+bail C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by irunoko(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Desperate politicians who are angry they're exposed on the beat
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by Addme: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
This doesn't look like a kidnap...
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by pacificom: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Sell this country, let's share the proceeds so we can move to a working country please .
Unfortunately, the bandits will devalue the market value of Nigeria. Anyway it is still a good idea to auction this country and let everyone collect their cut and walk away.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by ugodson(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is in owerri, we should be asking Hopeless hope. If u ask me those are special squad from government house owerri
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by Sunnic4sure: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Which dating sites do you have??

NG09011617135:

We have vpn_dating, website app and account.
US number and original International number are available at cheap rate.
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by moneyissweet(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jachimike,very sweet igbo name.

I love the name
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by Chidex50(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
That CCTV Footage is too poor. Contact CEETRON TECHNOLOGIES LTD via the contact on the site:Www.ceetrontech.com.ng to get better Cameras and IT Networking devices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by Gkemz: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Buhari and his cohort in Imo state, his excellency the supreme court governor of the state have no regard for freedom of speech. The dude was not kidnapped but was stopped by DSS from communicating his views to the masses.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by Popesuccess(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Afonja2:
Shut up. He was never abducted.

He was arrested by the Police for fraud. He collected N1.2m from a woman to get her an office space which he did not give.
I tire o. The police already realeased a statement on the matter, people are still claiming he was abducted
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by InoGetJoy: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chidex50:
That CCTV Footage is too poor. Contact CEETRON TECHNOLOGIES LTD via the contact on the site:Www.ceetrontech.com.ng to get better Cameras and IT Networking devices.
Nice ad

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by Kdon2: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Buhari has finished this country....

What I know is that bandits are niggars that Rob and steal money, food from villagers or travellers.....
Na this Nigeria bandits go dey kill dey butcher Innocent people up and down.....

Na mumu go think say terrorism isn't sponsored by Buhari and co....

If you like, go dey vote for Tinubu and atiku grin grin grin
He go soon reach the stage wey bandits go dey carry private jet come dey attack person....

Your hatred won't stop tinubu from becoming president whether you like it or not! grin
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by psychologist(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
Shocked watching that.
What exactly shocked you, I am curious to know

Cus I didn’t understand shit from the footage

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
It was an intelligent and smart work, in a saner country those guys would hv being rotting in jail, but trust naija securyt personnel at your own peril

Trust and faith in the Nigerian police and their investigative skills/capacity are at an all time low! Now when you hear they’ve ‘arrested’ suspects purportedly involved in a high-profile crime, you just take in the report with a large dose of scepticism!
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by cyprex: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:

What I know is that bandits are niggars that Rob and steal money, food from villagers or travellers.....
Na this Nigeria bandits go dey kill dey butcher Innocent people up and down.....

He go soon reach the stage wey bandits go dey carry private jet come dey attack person....

If you like destroy your city, your birthplace and heritage you can't more than 10 likes from people like you when you post it on Nairaland
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
psychologist:

The man was walking and someone came out of nowhere to abduct him. Later a van came which I guessed belonged to the abductors or kidnappers. Isn't that scary?
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by Timblaze(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pls go get your PVC lets change the narrative of governance
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by psychologist(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

The man was walking and someone came out of nowhere to abduct him. Later a van came which I guessed belonged to the abductors or kidnappers. Isn't that scary?
Dawg i am petrified cheesy

Btw, it seems more like an arrest than kidnapping scenario
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by swaggerjack: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by Kingsakins: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2022
Afonja2:
Shut up. He was never abducted.

He was arrested by the Police for fraud. He collected N1.2m from a woman to get her an office space which he did not give.
He collected money to secure a shop for the woman, he was arrested this morning, not abducted
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by Kingsakins: 12:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Popesuccess:
I tire o. The police already realeased a statement on the matter, people are still claiming he was abducted
Na yahoo boy the man be na
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by Ifeanyifra20: 12:23am On Jun 13, 2022
Tedvg

Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by orisa37: 4:34am On Jun 13, 2022

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

HE IS A CONSTITUTIONAL TERRORIST AND CULTIST.
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by orisa37: 4:43am On Jun 13, 2022
I SURRENDER.
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by orisa37: 4:46am On Jun 13, 2022
NIGERIA IS A WONDER LAND.
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by wink2015(m): 4:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Wahala be like basket.
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by sonature1: 6:20am On Jun 13, 2022
naijaguy1234:
This is why Ibo people want to die in Lagos, Ibadan, Ondo and many south West State .

Anakogheri!

Why didn't you mention Owo?
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by SmartyPants(m): 6:36am On Jun 13, 2022
psychologist:

I wanted to ask. Abi she thinks they used to serve people tea before they abduct them - though this was not an abduction but an arrest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by franugo(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
Shocked watching that.

Shocked watching what exactly?? Did you see any kidnapping attempt in the video?

You people should mind the kind of rubbish you post on nairaland as news @seun. For Christ's sake, let your mods verify news before posting on front page, if it means you have to pay them some money, then do that if it will stop this habit of bringing fake and useless threads on front page
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2022
franugo:

Shocked watching what exactly?? Did you see any kidnapping attempt in the video?

You people should mind the kind of rubbish you post on nairaland as news @seun. For Christ's sake, let your mods verify news before posting on front page, if it means you have to pay them some money, then do that if it will stop this habit of bringing fake and useless threads on front page
You are nuts. In the video, someone came out of a building walking jejely and someone ran to catch up with him with a scuffle (abduction act). I was shocked to see that you walking down your street, you may be ambushed. And you came here to talk anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / Senator Shehu Sani Reveals How PDP Lured APC Lawmakers / Abundant Blessing Congress: Taiwo Obasanjo Floats A New Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.