Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily (18439 Views)

I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye / President Buhari Regrets Inconvenience Caused By Petrol, Electricity Shortages / Soyinka Laments Insecurity, Says Nigeria’s Sovereignty Taken Over By Armed Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Goldenkrezi: 8:44am On Jun 12, 2022
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Sunday, expressed worry over insecurity in Nigeria.

The president also appealed to Nigerians to be prayerful over insecurity in his 2022 Democracy Day broadcast to the nation on Sunday in Abuja.

According to him, the government is working hard to contain and address security challenges in the country.

He said, “To achieve this, however, we must all contribute. It is not the job of the government alone. I ask all citizens to support and cooperate with our security agencies by reporting any suspicious characters and activities to law enforcement agencies. We can only have a safe country if we are able to prevent crime not after the crime has been committed.

"On this special day, I want us all to put all victims of terrorist activities in our thoughts and prayers. I am living daily with the grief and worry for all those victims and prisoners of terrorism and kidnapping. I and the security agencies are doing all we can to free those unfortunate countrymen and countrywomen safely.

“For those who have lost their lives, we will continue to seek justice for their families against the perpetrators. For those currently in captivity, we will not stop until they are freed, and their kidnappers are brought to justice. If we all unite, we will be victorious against these agents of terror and destruction.”

According to him, the government is working hard to contain and address security challenges in the country.

He said, “To achieve this, however, we must all contribute. It is not the job of the government alone. I ask all citizens to support and cooperate with our security agencies by reporting any suspicious characters and activities to law enforcement agencies. We can only have a safe country if we are able to prevent crime not aft.
https://punchng.com/just-in-buhari-regrets-insecurity-says-i-live-with-grief-daily/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by SuperWriter(f): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2022
It's time you swallow what you vomited.

This is where your biased appointments lead Nigeria.

Hire me to write quality content for your blog or brand.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Bomboiy: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2022
Buhari should answer simple questions. What has his government done to secure the country? What has he done to stop attacks by his Fulani brothers?

The level of insecurity is high because Buhari doesn't care about the life of an average Nigerian. Same with Atiku and Tinubu,they only care about their personal gain.

We made mistake of electing Buhari,we must not make another mistake by electing Atiku/Tinubu.

190 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Penguin2: 8:45am On Jun 12, 2022
Na that grief go kill am undecided

Onye ala!

124 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by 9jii(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2022
If only that regret means something to the thousands of victims that lost their lives.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by jrusky(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2022
Really ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by DMerciful(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2022
You had more goodwill than any other president before you. You'll go down as the worst president to ever lead Nigeria!

149 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by ayoolataiwo(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2022
The monster we created,no need to grief,your government fails in all their responsibilities

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by KanwuliaExtra: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2022
Your regret is just beginning.
The insecurity will visit each and every member of your household and generation.
Even to your unborn generation.

In the most insecure way!

Amen.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by asogo1: 8:51am On Jun 12, 2022
This man is not just a failure, he's a big clown. You grief everyday cockshit Grief kee you there

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by chaseblack(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2022
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind make DSS no come carry me.
Buy wetin I know be say, make him follow im wife go Dubai o because the damage they caused is waiting for them back home.
So make im run comot for naija as they all do!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Cypress042(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2022
And he hasn't told us since angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by JosephXavier: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2022
The way Buhari thinks that all Nigerians are stupid is the same way Tinubu thinks all Nigerians are stupid

Buhari tried to enforce herdsmen on our lands through RUGA but couldn't succeed, then he tried the grazing routes which also failed

He never arrested the culprits of the famous Enugu herdsmen massacre, and those that happened in all the parts of the southern states

But he wants us to believe that he regrets these

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by potbelly(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2022
Lies...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Jestin: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2022
From Sai Baba
To Sai Kaka.

The worse is yet to come if we don’t vote wisely. Next election is going to be a fight between the oldest and the youths

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Pierce008: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2022
This is really hilarious; I have never seen a president as clueless as this one.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Houseofglam7(f): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by DSC7: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Grief keeee you there....

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by pat077: 8:55am On Jun 12, 2022
I hope u have kept enough money for ransom because the bandits are waiting for you to leave office so they can do the needful. I hope u retire to daura and not stay in Abuja.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Scammer

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Heterodox(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
If an army general can fail, I wonder who can succeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by decent2(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Abeg I need 1k to chop I be student Fidelity bank 6011407259

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by TheStrongest: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Liar

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Viraltrends123: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Heterodox:
If an army general can fail, I wonder who can succeed.

The guy really have big dreams for Nigeria. many states also voted out their PDP governors 2015 and 2019, but now everyone is regretting.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Mayydayy(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Hezmatosky: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Then we live monogriefly grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Tunechi5(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by obinnajohnson: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Imagine, someone that promised to end insecurity within two weeks of becoming president.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Sirseedorf(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Regret, shocked, surprise, pity are all buhari 's anthem

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commissions The 14,444 HA Kano River Irrigation Scheme / A Protester Killed By Police In Ilorin / Court Grants Lamido, Sons Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.