Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

My Experience In Church This Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience In Church This Morning (34210 Views)

As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Church This Morning by bottlewater1(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Good morning nairaladers and happy Trinity day

So I went to church with my family, at the entrance of the church members of protocol use their security gadgets to search us whether we carry any kind of weapon. Me that did not even carry Bible expect my phone and offering, yet they use their gadgets on me.

My opinion:

I was just laughing because it seems they don't trust their members again for instance me a member of more than five years and listen to the pastor almost every week.
I think this acts in church will further discourage people from attending church services but to stick to electronic programmes

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by airminem(f): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2022
The security search was necessary

518 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2022
Since your God can't protect you guys then it's more than necessary to do the search...if you don't wanna get searched then sit in your house.. wink

God/gods are so weak that they can't protect their children..I mean you claim to serve a lifeless God and he was alive to watch you slaughtered on a Sunday serving him..let's say as the Christians would..he did it for a reason..the Christian God is a clown nothing else..a mass murderer he is..and some persons keep on serving something they created.. undecided grin

Man created the concept of God...For you only see humanoids claiming of his existence and literally nothing else...Plus if individuals noticed the concept of “god/God” changes every generation... grin
Man created God in his own image so pls it's high time y'all dish him in the waste bin where he belongs... cheesy

CAN WE NOW ACCEPT THE FACT THAT GOD IS DEAD? grin

75 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by FahBuLous: 9:13am On Jun 12, 2022
The search was very necessary...

Infact, the Church should be security tight, things are happening...

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by FatherBona: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Anybody could sneak in strapped with explosives, members or not, the security search is more than necessary.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by matrix199(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Judas that betrayed Jesus nko, he wasn't an old time disciple?

363 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Elmojiid(m): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Good development

12 Likes

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Bluntguy: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Since your God can't protect you guys then it's more than necessary to do the search...if you don't wanna get searched then sit in your house.. wink

As your god sent you to kill people in Ore last Sunday, the church is searching people to make sure people like you don't infiltrate it to kill again.
But this God you so much hate and speak Ill about will visit you one day soon because His grace and mercy shall soon expire where you are. Better repent and give your life to Christ.

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Legitz: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by olamidedivotee(f): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2022
It's very necessary, don't forget the Bible says heaven help those who help themselves.

In case anyone need a quality content writer. Kindly check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by simplesocial: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Haha. Church was just doing all it can to buffer up its security. Country's a dangerous place right now.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by engrjosefz(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2022
There shouldn't be familiarity when it comes to security issues... I commend the effort of your church...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by liab: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2022
D
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by jumper524(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

So I went to church with my family, at the entrance of the church members of protocol use their security gadgets to search us whether we carry any kind of weapon. Me that did not even carry Bible expect my phone and offering, yet they use their gadgets on me.

My opinion:

I was just laughing because it seems they don't trust their members again for instance me a member of more than five years and listen to the pastor almost every week.
I think this acts in church will further discourage people from attending church services but to stick to electronic programmes
oga if you no wan go church no go, no dey blame security protocols for not going to church.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Ready100: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by RedChiefPriest: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Why would that discourage people from going to church?
Are they not doing it for the safety of the members?

Any small thing you start running to nairaland ,naso joblessness reach you?
An elderly man for that matter.
Even the soldier barrack sef no safe for this present regime

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Kudos
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by blinking001(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
You don't want a business owner to protect his source of livelihood?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by oz4real83(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
The evil terrorists don't follow this protocol, they either come firing or look for ways to bypass the search. Only the real members will suffer this stress of searching.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Heterodox(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Bluntguy:

As your god sent you to kill people in Ore last Sunday, the church is searching people to make sure people like you don't infiltrate it to kill again.
But this God you so much hate and speak Ill about will visit you one day soon because His grace and mercy shall soon expire where you are. Better repent and give your life to Christ.
Trash.

14 Likes

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
It's for your benefit naw undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Enculer: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

You are such a big fool.

You expect the church to fold it's arms and watch its members killed?

You are probably a muslim in disguise.

Idiot.

32 Likes

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Good..
Heavenly father.
We know you are punishing Nigeria for our sins.thats why you allowed BUHARI to deal with us for 8 years,
Is our punishment not enough that you want to give us tinubu or atiku.
Pls for the sack of the youths waisting in this country,forgive us.show us mercy.
We are sorry for our sins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Legalcriminal: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Lmao 5years member even Judas wey be Jesus padi sef betray him even Peter denied him

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Kudos again
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Viraltrends123: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Bluntguy:

He is an Atheist, they believe in no God, they have wahala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Winters23: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2022
grin

Bro is tired of going to church but don't know how to say it

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by cadet222(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

U will eventually preach the Gospel. Mark my word

9 Likes

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by uchennaq(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

Mumu talk, if they don't search you will still come here and Whyne like a baby.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by fineboynl(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2022
It's protocol.

It was an order to search every body before entering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by TimmyTen(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2022
So you are oblivious of Owo attack last weekend and the reason churches need to tighten security
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye / My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist / 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.