Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (51640 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jauntybaba: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
bb
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Olukokosir(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
The picture below was sent to the Npower group of Ekiti state by one of the admins. On opening the form, it indicates a column for voters card number and wards.. The sender said it's for extension of the program .. please how legit is this info?

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by olaskapooo: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
I ave done finger print but wen i check my portal it shows undefine what can i do to dat please
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by complexBoss12: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Make I position here check out those nPower children wey de come abuse their papa here.

Even if it's free 10k that FG is giving and I have 10bn I will still register for it. It's our collective resources.

Besides 30k x 24 = 720k for doing nothing. Nothing to be ashamed of bro.

5 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by MrCover: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
How much is N-power paying self
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by markjay23(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
eniteden:
For somebody that didn't go for verification for the first batch can he go for verification on this batch?

Why not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by eniteden(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ok thanks alot I will arrange my docs tomorrow and heard over there.
markjay23:

Why not
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by yeking18(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday 25th June, 2022

The long awaited physical verification officially commences on Tuesday 14th June, 2022 and will officially end on Saturday 25th June, the entire physical verification exercise will last for two weeks.
Npower applicants are hereby advised to login their nasims self service portal and click on the verification tab of their nasims portal, if you are selected, your physical verification venue will be displayed under the "fingerprint captured ✓" green icon at the bottom of the verification page on nasims self service portal.

Please I'm a graduate and how can I change my Ntech to any graduate category of Npower Batch C? I have done my biometrics and I just want to know if it is possible to change from Ntech to either Nteach or Nagro during the verification.. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ask4diva(f): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pls I haven't done my thumb print capturing, I just saw the thumb print message today, pls what will happen?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Small1020: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Any news on registration?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by GravityDefier: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thanks for the updates. I used my statement of result for the NTECH software category during registration but didn't have my NYSC cert then. (1) I now have my NYSC. Will it be accepted at the physical verification?. (2) What is the payment for someone who used NYSC and someone who just used statement of result for the NTECH software category?

ezenwaez:

Registration is not on yet, it will be announced publicly when it starts.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ilemona4u: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ancecoker:
grin
We nor go show for there...
Na to continue to dey collect free alawee

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So you mean say you no dey go PPA and you dey receive alert?
Me wet I dey give my principal 10k every month for not attending, for fear of being reported to the authorities. Chai!
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by DavidKajo94(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
You have to check to know if ur name is shortlisted before going for verification on the 14th. Get sense oga
Jubal01:
Una too dey rush. He said on 14th. Is today 14th?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Sylove: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Olukokosir:
The picture below was sent to the Npower group of Ekiti state by one of the admins. On opening the form, it indicates a column for voters card number and wards.. The sender said it's for extension of the program .. please how legit is this info?
link abeg
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ask4diva(f): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Aruu post=113746394]Is it too late for biometrics capturing?

I haven't done mine[/quote
I just did mine today, and it worked
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Ellegacy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Haven't done the fingerprint verification.. Hope it is not to late to do so.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Kabiyesi12(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday 25th June, 2022

The long awaited physical verification officially commences on Tuesday 14th June, 2022 and will officially end on Saturday 25th June, the entire physical verification exercise will last for two weeks.
Npower applicants are hereby advised to login their nasims self service portal and click on the verification tab of their nasims portal, if you are selected, your physical verification venue will be displayed under the "fingerprint captured ✓" green icon at the bottom of the verification page on nasims self service portal.
Nice one
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by liveyourlife007(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
With all the chaos happening everyday, I don't think travelling up and down cos of 30k is a good idea. I'll pass
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Olukokosir:
Not from npower
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ellegacy:
Haven't done the fingerprint verification.. Hope it is not to late to do so.
It's late.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
GravityDefier:
Thanks for the updates. I used my statement of result for the NTECH software category during registration but didn't have my NYSC cert then. (1) I now have my NYSC. Will it be accepted at the physical verification?. (2) What is the payment for someone who used NYSC and someone who just used statement of result for the NTECH software category?

Please N-Tech is a non graduate programme your stipend is ₦10,000, your NYSC is not needed for N-Tech

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
MrCover:
How much is N-power paying self
₦30,000 for graduate category, ₦10,000 for non graduate category.

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
eniteden:
For somebody that didn't go for verification for the first batch can he go for verification on this batch?
Check your NASIMS portal then join the current batch.

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abidx22:
How can the venue be confirmed?
Please check the verification page of your nasims portal or check using *45665#
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
joebases:
What of those yet to capture their thumbprint? Any hope for them??
No
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Horlamidei(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ask4diva:
Pls I haven't done my thumb print capturing, I just saw the thumb print message today, pls what will happen?

Thumb printing is closed. It was closed last month..
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Bugie16: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Can someone change from n-tech to n-teach.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Bugie16:
Can someone change from n-tech to n-teach.
No sir, personally I prefer the non graduate category you will be given tool kits even laptop, and you even have better chances of being employed and even being self reliant.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 6:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Horlamidei:

Thumb printing is closed. It was closed last month..
Once physical verification starts then the previous screening stage which is biometrics closes automatically.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by huspace(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2022
The physical verification has started today. I just checked mine now(14th June, 2022), and my status has changed from applicant to beneficiary. Also, I have been directed to my local government for physical verification.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Pejah97: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2022
ezenwaez:

Once physical verification starts then the previous screening stage which is biometrics closes automatically.
The venue is not showing on my verification page. What is the problem sir
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Pejah97: 6:56am On Jun 14, 2022
huspace:
The physical verification has started today. I just checked mine now(14th June, 2022), and my status has changed from applicant to beneficiary. Also, I have been directed to my local government for physical verification.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For / E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee / West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.