Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? (1833 Views)

Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
ifex370:

Well I don't know if God gets tired. But what I do know is the Bible typifies resting as a very important aspect of human life. Rest and worship.

After all, God Himself rested, so who are we not to.

The way the Bible portrays rest of more of like a lesson for us to learn how to rest, it fails to mention that God got tired. But there are portions in the Bible where God is described to never sleep not slumber.

"He that watches over Isreal neither sleeps nor slumbers", and many other portions.

Just like humans your god also rest, fatigue knows no one.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
ifex370:

Well, you know better than I do. I guess.

Love and jealousy are feelings/emotions portrayed by humans and animals, isn’t that common sense?
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by KnownUnknown: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Uranus
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by KnownUnknown: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
ifex370:

"He that watches over Isreal neither sleeps nor slumbers", and many other portions.

No doubt! However, “He that watches over Nigeria is in a coma”, and many other portions.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
ifex370:

The Israel god was enjoying the show in owo.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Maynman:

Seems it was Elohim that created where Yahweh lived before.
Even in that genesis verse, “he created light and saw that it was good”, an all knowing god will already know if it was good or not, and not waiting for reaction.

Hilarious!

The sane Elohim is Yahweh.

God saw that it was good means, He appraised His works, and was satisfied with the result.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Hilarious!

The sane Elohim is Yahweh.

God saw that it was good means, He appraised His works, and was satisfied with the result.
Elohim is the father of Yahweh.

He didn’t know what the result will be before he did it? It was after he did it and saw that it was good and he was satisfied to it. Seems that was the first time your god was experiencing light.

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Maynman:

Elohim is the father of Yahweh.

He didn’t know what the result will be before he did it? It was after he did it and saw that it was good and he was satisfied to it. Seems that was the first time your god was experiencing light.

Chai!!

So Satan's deception is so deep like this?

Can you imagine such a nauseating reasoning from a complete human being?
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2022
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" Genesis 1:1 NIV

According to this verse the first to be created was the "HEAVENS" (note that it's plural) this means God's former abode was part of the heavens before extending it's boarders.
The text translated heavens shows God made many abodes for His spirit sons (angels) {Job 37:8 compare to Proverbs 8:27} before the creation of EARTH (singular) so while the angels (mighty spirit beings) and their abodes makes up the HEAVENS the earth was specially made for fleshy creatures {Psalms 115:16} and man as the only creature made with the ability to think and make things better was assigned to take charge of it! Genesis 1:26-28

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Chai!!

So Satan's deception is so deep like this?

Can you imagine such a nauseating reasoning from a complete human being?

So your shepherd brainwashing of you flocks is so deep like this, huh sheep?
If you’ve have any idea about your religion you won’t be displaying ignorance here.
And “Satan” is a title, monolatrist you’ve been scammed!

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Redomi:
I'm not here to argue with anyone, I just want to know something, this is beyond me

No where because it didn't and doesn't exist.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

So your shepherd brainwashing of you flocks is so deep like this, huh sheep?
If you’ve have any idea about your religion you won’t be displaying ignorance here.
And “Satan” is a title, monolatrist you’ve been scammed!

My God!

I pray that the Lord will deliver you.

Satan is not a title. He's a fallen angel. We bind him everyday and cast out his demons.

Brainwashing? We're talking about supernatural encounters! You can only say that to someone who has not met Jesus.

Infact, Churches don't brainwash. They only teach, allow you ask questions, and leave the rest to your decision.

Next time you want to use the word Brainwashing, understand that it only pertains to Islam.

Yeah, I'm proud to be His sheep. You could be proud to be Satan's goat too. However, except you repent, you would end up in the same horrible eternity with satan. His end is everlasting fire.

Are you talking about the dead sea scrolls? We have gone beyond that. We've met Jesus. We've tasted His power. We are partakers of His grace. Our faith does not stand in any scroll. We've met the Lord Himself.

Acts 4:20:
"For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.”

It's beyond hearing. We've touched. We've seen. We've met the Lord.

We appreciate Him for counting us worthy.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 12:14am On Jun 16, 2022
ifex370:

Well, you know better than I do. I guess.

ifex370, the rest is symbolic of the rest that God would give to the saints after all their toils in this world. It does not imply that God was tired but He communicated to man that rest is in God's plan for him.

Hebrews 4'3

"For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world."

Please read the entire chapter 4 of Hebrews for better understanding.

Hebrews 4:9
There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.

These are deep things of the Spirit.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 2:56am On Jun 16, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

My God!

I pray that the Lord will deliver you.

Satan is not a title. He's a fallen angel. We bind him everyday and cast out his demons.

Brainwashing? We're talking about supernatural encounters! You can only say that to someone who has not met Jesus.

Infact, Churches don't brainwash. They only teach, allow you ask questions, and leave the rest to your decision.

Next time you want to use the word Brainwashing, understand that it only pertains to Islam.

Yeah, I'm proud to be His sheep. You could be proud to be Satan's goat too. However, except you repent, you would end up in the same horrible eternity with satan. His end is everlasting fire.

Are you talking about the dead sea scrolls? We have gone beyond that. We've met Jesus. We've tasted His power. We are partakers of His grace. Our faith does not stand in any scroll. We've met the Lord Himself.

Acts 4:20:
"For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.”

It's beyond hearing. We've touched. We've seen. We've met the Lord.

We appreciate Him for counting us worthy.
My Theos

I pray that common sense delivers you.
Satan is a title, your Yahweh aka yaldaboath is the head of Satans in the mythology, he’s one of the fallen watchers.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watcher

Your religion comes from Dead Sea scroll, seems one has to be intentionally dumb to be a Christian, if you say you’ve moved pass dead seas scrolls you are saying you have moved past the BIBLE. Is that so?

Spirit means “breathe” it’s because of your brainwashing and indoctrination that you think it’s something mysterious.
Yahweh your saviour, is a cannanite deity, and he has parents, Elohim and asheerah.
Guess your shepherd haven’t taught you, sheep?

You have tasted yahweh power, the same one that those owo worshippers tasted? Before those ones were killed, they also foolishly claim they have GRACE, where are they now today? You are also toeing that path!

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by ifex370(m): 3:24am On Jun 16, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

ifex370, the rest is symbolic of the rest that God would give to the saints after all their toils in this world. It does not imply that God was tired but He communicated to man that rest is in God's plan for him.

Hebrews 4'3

"For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world."

Please read the entire chapter 4 of Hebrews for better understanding.

Hebrews 4:9
There remains therefore a rest for the people of God.

These are deep things of the Spirit.

You quoted the wrong person.

However, the person you might wish to quote does not ask questions seeking to learn, but rather asks so he can disprove.

That's why I stopped replying. For those people, they already have decided their fate.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2022
ifex370:

You quoted the wrong person.

However, the person you might wish to quote does not ask questions seeking to learn, but rather asks so he can disprove.

That's why I stopped replying. For those people, they already have decided their fate.

Okay. Thank you. But I quoted both you and him because I wanted to partner you in disproving his satanic ideologies.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Okay. Thank you. But I quoted both you and him because I wanted to partner you in disproving his satanic ideologies.

Really

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

My Theos

I pray that common sense delivers you.
Satan is a title, your Yahweh aka yaldaboath is the head of Satans in the mythology, he’s one of the fallen watchers.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watcher

Your religion comes from Dead Sea scroll, seems one has to be intentionally dumb to be a Christian, if you say you’ve moved pass dead seas scrolls you are saying you have moved past the BIBLE. Is that so?

Spirit means “breathe” it’s because of your brainwashing and indoctrination that you think it’s something mysterious.
Yahweh your saviour, is a cannanite deity, and he has parents, Elohim and asheerah.
Guess your shepherd haven’t taught you, sheep?

You have tasted yahweh power, the same one that those owo worshippers tasted? Before those ones were killed, they also foolishly claim they have GRACE, where are they now today? You are also toeing that path!

Hahaha, there lies you deep seated ignorance. Surely, you've been fed with lies from the devil.

If you oblige, I'll give you a book titled "Occult Grandmaster Now in Christ."- A confession of a renown occultist who had written many occultic journals in the dailies before he was apprehended by Christ.

As for the Ọwọ episode to which you made an allusion, you are too ignorant, and you must seel knowledge before demons will ruin your life. But I'll want you to understand that religion is useless to God. Almost everybody is practising religion, but those who have vivid encounters with grace and power are very few. One in a million. Very negligibly few!

I pray the Lord will have mercy on your soul. You're definitely a prey right now, but it's a pity, you're too blind to see.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Hahaha, there lies you deep seated ignorance. Surely, you've been fed with lies from the devil.

If you oblige, I'll give you a book titled "Occult Grandmaster Now in Christ."- A confession of a renown occultist who had written many occultic journals in the dailies before he was apprehended by Christ.

As for the Ọwọ episode to which you made an allusion, you are too ignorant, and you must seel knowledge before demons will ruin your life. But I'll want you to understand that religion is useless to God. Almost everybody is practising religion, but those who have vivid encounters with grace and power are very few. One in a million. Very negligibly few!

I pray the Lord will have mercy on your soul. You're definitely a prey right now, but it's a pity, you're too blind to see.
You are the one suffering from blatantly ignorance.
I’ll send you a link to Read where your cannanite Yahweh comes from. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism

Your deity followers were killed like chicken in your deity house, you still have excuse, what brainwashing can’t do, I never see.

You have grace until you die, those owo worshippers also thought they have grace, the same way you are claiming it now grin
Only good Christian Are alive, once you die the rest discard you as a good Christian, just look at the bolded. Over 100 people died, where’s your empathy, all these because of religion

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

You are the one suffering from blatantly ignorance.
I’ll send you a link to Read where your cannanite Yahweh comes from. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism

Your deity followers were killed like chicken in your deity house, you still have excuse, what brainwashing can’t do, I never see.

You have grace until you die, those owo worshippers also thought they have grace, the same way you are claiming it now grin

You're blind my brother. Very blind spiritually and deceived.

The Bible has existed before the dead sea scrolls. We do not hang our faith on the scrolls. Infact, we do not hang our faith an any book. Books are merely for guidance. Our faith hangs in the Lord JESUS.

And those of us who have met Him have a different story.

I'll send you the e-book I previously mentioned if you oblige. And I hope you'll oblige if only you love your soul.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You're blind my brother. Very blind spiritually and deceived.

The Bible has existed before the dead sea scrolls. We do not hang our faith on the scrolls. Infact, we do not hang our faith an any book. Books are merely for guidance. Our faith hangs in the Lord JESUS.

And those of us who have met Him have a different story.

I'll send you the e-book I previously mentioned if you oblige. And I hope you'll oblige if only you love your soul.

The Bible existed before Dead Sea scrolls?
Bwahahah
Bible literally means books, you don’t hang your faith on books, but you hang it on “bible”
You are duller than I thought , this is the ignorance Christians carry around, I’m glad cheesy
You are very dull, my brother.

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

The Bible existed before Dead Sea scrolls?
Bwahahah

You are duller than I thought , this is the ignorance Christians carry around, I’m glad cheesy

Hahaha. The first book of the Bible is Genesis. The first 5 books called the Torah were written by Moses who lived a long time before the Essenes penned down their writings now known as the dead sea scrolls.

Now, tell me, which existed before which?
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Hahaha. The first book of the Bible is Genesis. The first 5 books called the Torah were written by Moses who lived a long time before the Essenes penned down their writings now known as the dead sea scrolls.

Now, tell me, which existed before which?

Judaism comes from Christianity, are you this dull?
The original copy of the Torah that Moses wrote where is it now?
What time did Moses live?

All these lies to defend your deity?

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Judaism comes from Christianity, are you this dull?
Essenes penned down writing known as Dead Sea scrolls? WHAT?
What time did Moses live?

All these lies to defend your deity?

Did I even mention Judaism in my posts? You must be hearing that from demons.

Judaism predateṣ Christianity for your information. It's the foundation for Christianity.

The Essenes wrote what they wrote on the dead sea scrolls on the basis of what they knew of Judaism, coupled with what they believed as a sect.

Or you want me to begin to educate you about the dead sea scrolls written by the Essenes who lived as a separatist religious sect in Qumran? I'll furnish you with details from Flavius Josephus and Pliny the Elder who were contemporaries of the writers of the dead sea scrolls. In the end you'll see how ignorant you are, and begin to shudder at the folly of believing so much in a lie.

Moses lived about 4000yrs ago. The Essenes were a minority sect who opposed the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

We know what we believe. The evidences of His Presence is here for all to see.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 9:53am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Did I even mention Judaism in my posts? You must be hearing that from demons.

Judaism predateṣ Christianity for your information. It's the foundation for Christianity.

The Essenes wrote what they wrote on the dead sea scrolls on the basis of what they knew of Judaism, coupled with what they believed as a sect.

Or you want me to begin to educate you about the dead sea scrolls written by the Essenes who lived as a separatist religious sect in Qumran? I'll furnish you with details from Flavius Josephus and Pliny the Elder who were contemporaries of the writers of the dead sea scrolls. In the end you'll see how ignorant you are, and begin to shudder at the folly of believing so much in a lie.

Moses lived about 4000yrs ago. The Essenes were a minority sect who opposed the teachings of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

We know what we believe. The evidences of His Presence is here for all to see.

The book you call bible now is gotten from masoteric text.
Yahwism is the foundation of Judaism.
Moses lives 4000 years ago, when was the Torah written?

Flavius Josephus and Pliny were contemporaries of Dead Sea scrolls in what century?
Show me where you read what Dead Sea scrolls were written by essences and they opposed the teaching of Pharisees and Sadducee, how much can you lie for your deity

You are just learning about this new information it’s glaring.
“Bible existed before Dead Sea scrolls” bwahahahah

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

The book you call bible now is gotten from masoteric text.
Yahwism is the foundation of Judaism.
Moses lives 4000 years ago, when was the Torah written?

The Torah was written as an account detailing the activities of Moses and Israel from Egypt to mount Pisgah. It could be written directly by Moses or by Joshua at the instruction of Moses.

However, it predates the dead sea scrolls by millennials.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

The Torah was written as an account detailing the activities of Moses and Israel from Egypt to mount Pisgah. It could be written directly by Moses or by Joshua at the instruction of Moses.

However, it predates the dead sea scrolls by millennials.

When was the Torah written?
Where is the original Torah now?

Flavius Josephus and Pliny were contemporaries of Dead Sea scrolls in what century?

Don’t forget you said Moses lived 4000 years ago.

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

When was the Torah written?
Where is the original Torah now?
Don’t forget you said Moses lived 4000 years ago,

The original Torah was not just a book. There were copies of the book in circulation throughout Israel's history.

Your question is like asking, where is the original Nigerian constitution?
The Torah was Israel's Theocratic Constitution.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

The original Torah was not just a book. There were copies of the book in circulation throughout Israel's history.

Your question is like asking, where is the original Nigerian constitution?
The Torah was Israel's Theocratic Constitution.

When was the Torah written you said Moses lived 4000 years ago right? And Moses wrote the Torah?

Torah was never the theocratic constitution, heard of tanakh?
And hope you know yahwism is the foundation of Judaism, and as you said Judaism is the foundation of Christianity. Let’s go on cheesy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism

Suddenly Torah is not just a book? Bwahahahah

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:15am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

When was the Torah written you said Moses lived 4000 years ago right? And Moses wrote the Torah?

The 4000yrs ago mentioned is my personal estimate. Moses live between 3000 and 4000yrs ago, that's why I used the word 'about'.

The Torah was written in Moses's lifetime. Joshua, Moses's immediate successor alluded to it in Joshua 1:8:

"This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it."

This statement made by Joshua was made after Moses's death.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

The 4000yrs ago mentioned is my personal estimate. Moses live between 3000 and 4000yrs ago, that's why I used the word 'about'.

The Torah was written in Moses's lifetime. Joshua, Moses's immediate successor alluded to it in Joshua 1:8:

"This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it."

This statement made by Joshua was made after Moses's death.

Really?
Show me where you read that Moses lived 3000/4000 years ago, and he wrote the torah
What year was the Dead Sea scrolls written? And you said Torah was written millennial ahead of it.

Let’s see how low you can go for your deity.

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Really?
Show me where you read that Moses lived 3000/4000 years ago, and he wrote the torah
What year was the Dead Sea scrolls written? And you said Torah was written millennial ahead of it.

Let’s see how low you can go for your deity.

Dispute it if you can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Jubril Came To Mary, Was He A Man Or An Angel? / Islam: The Most Rapidly Expanding Religion In Europe / Is Going To Church A Compulsion For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.