Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,739 members, 7,898,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:40 PM

Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? (1824 Views)

Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:25am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Dispute it if you can.

I already did.
What year was the Dead Sea scrolls written? And you said Torah was written millennial ahead of it. And Torah was written 3000/4000 years ago right?
Flavius Josephus and Pliny were contemporaries of Dead Sea scrolls in what century?

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

I already did.
What year was the Dead Sea scrolls written? And you said Torah was written millennial ahead of it.
Flavius Josephus and Pliny were contemporaries of Dead Sea scrolls in what century?

Bring out your facts to counter what I said. I've already answered all your questions.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Bring out your facts to counter what I said. I've already answered all your questions.

Counter what?
You don’t even know what Torah or Tanakh is.

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

The Bible you have now is gotten from masoteric text. Bwahahahah

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:34am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Counter what?
It’s called “Torah” because it’s part of tanakh.

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

The Bible you have now is gotten from masoteric text. Bwahahahah

I already told you our faith stands in the person of the Lord Jesus with whom we have an encounter and a continuous relationship. Our faith is not on any text or scroll.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

I already told you our faith stands in the person of the Lord Jesus with whom we have an encounter and a continuous relationship. Our faith is not on any text or scroll.

And you read all these from the masoteric text, hope you know? Bwahahahah

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Counter what?
You don’t even know what Torah or Tanakh is.

Contemporaries of the Essenes is not the same as contemporaries of dead sea scrolls.

Learn to read with understanding.

The Essenes are a group that lived over an extended period of time. The dead sea scrolls were written at a specific time in history.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Contemporaries of the Essenes is not the same as contemporaries of dead sea scrolls.

Learn to read with understanding.

The Essenes are a group that lived over an extended period of time. The dead sea scrolls were written at a specific time in history.

And when was the tanakh that Torah is just a part of was written?

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

And you read all these from the masoteric text, hope you know? Bwahahahah

I have not only read. I have seen. I have handled. And that which I have possessed, no man can take away.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

I have not only read. I have seen. I have handled. And that which I have possessed, no man can take away.

And the Dead Sea scroll is older than the masoteric text and the tanakh

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

And when was the tanakh that Torah is just a part of was written?

Answer your own question. Bring out your facts.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

And the Dead Sea scroll is older than the masoteric text and the tanakh

What matters is the Person whom we have met, whom they world does not know.

Books are written by men. Only God gives an encounter.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Answer your own question. Bring out your facts.

I’m still waiting to bring your own facts where Bible is older than Dead Sea scrolls
And essence wrote the Dead Sea scrolls, I’m waiting
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

What matters is the Person whom we have met, whom they world does not know.

Books are written by men. Only God gives an encounter.

Then why are You cherry picking?

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

I’m still waiting to bring your own facts where Bible is older than Dead Sea scrolls
And essence wrote the Dead Sea scrolls, I’m waiting

Keep waiting.

If you love your soul. Do the needful to rid yourself of deception.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Keep waiting.

If you love your soul. Do the needful to rid yourself of deception.

You so much love your soul you are worshipping cannanite Yahweh. Bwahahahah
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Then why are You cherry picking?

Many books were in circulation at the time of the dead sea scrolls.

What matters to us in the Lord whom we have met. Nothing else matters. We've met the Lord.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

You so much love your soul you are worshipping cannanite Yahweh. Bwahahahah

I know whom I worship.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Many books were in circulation at the time of the dead sea scrolls.

What matters to us in the Lord whom we have met. Nothing else matters. We've met the Lord.

Mention just 1 that was in circulation?
How low can you go?

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

I know whom I worship.

We also know it!

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

We also know it!

No! You think you know. You can't know someone you have never met.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

No! You think you know. You can't know someone you have never met.

I should meet a cannanite warrior from the shasu tribe?
I rather meet his father and mother, Elohim and asheera

“The Bible is older than Dead Sea scrolls” religion ooo grin

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Mention just 1 that was in circulation?
How low can you go?

Is there any need of a mention?

Common sense would tell you that since there were many sects, there would naturally be many texts. And these things are spoken of in the cybrspace. Go find out for yourself.

So many writers out there write conflicting stories about the Bible. You can choose who to believe. But we have chosen to believe in Him with whom we have an encounter.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Is there any need of a mention?

Common sense would tell you that since there were many sects, there would naturally be many texts. And these things are spoken of in the cybrspace. Go find out for yourself.

So many writers out there write conflicting stories about the Bible. You can choose who to believe. But we have chosen to believe in Him with whom we have an encounter.

Seems one has to be intentionally dumb to a Christian
Do you have any idea about what “Dead Sea scrolls” mean?
What books were in circulation then?

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

I should meet a cannanite warrior from the shasu tribe?
I rather meet his father and mother, Elohim and asheera

“The Bible is older than Dead Sea scrolls” religion ooo grin

A Canaanite warrior cannot save. But Jesus saves.

A canaanite warrior is a dead warrior. Jesus lives forevermore. We still relate with Him today because He's alive.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

A Canaanite warrior cannot save. But Jesus saves.

A canaanite warrior is a dead warrior. Jesus lives forevermore. We still relate with Him today because He's alive.

That’s right.
Cannanite Yahweh can’t save, and he’s dead.
A dead man sent Latin Jesus, no wonder the pioneers of the religion reject the Latin Jesus grin

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Seems one has to be intentionally dumb to a Christian
Do you have any idea about what “Dead Sea scrolls” mean?
What books were in circulation then?

You don't know what you're talking about. Go and research and come back here.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

But you know, “Bible is older than the Dead Sea scrolls” grin that’s “scrolls are older than the Dead Sea scrolls”

No how, you have to be intentionally dumb to be a Christian

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

That’s right.
Cannanite Yahweh can’t save, and he’s dead.
A dead man sent Latin Jesus, no wonder the pioneers of the religion reject the Latin Jesus grin

Clear deception at its peak. You'll understand better once you die. I pray earnestly that your eyes will be opened before it's too late.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Clear deception at its peak. You'll understand better once you die. I pray earnestly that your eyes will be opened before it's too late.

Clear brainwashing at its peak. You’ll not understand even if you die.
I only pity the generation you’ll pass this myth too grin

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

And we are just talking about the Dead Sea scrolls that’s the tanakh that’s the Hebrew Bible.

We’ve not even talked about Christian Bible, the Septuagint, vulgate and the Vaticanus grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus Is Not A Pagan God / Difference Between Prophet Muhammed(saw) & Prophet Issa(as). / Please Can You Share Rev. S. A. Sadela With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.