Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,125 members, 7,900,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? (1835 Views)

Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven? / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Clear brainwashing at its peak. You’ll not understand even if you die.
I only pity the generation you’ll pass this myth too grin

Hahaha.

Your ignorance is deep rooted.

You can't confuse a man who already has the evidence.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Hahaha.

Your ignorance is deep rooted.

You can't confuse a man who already has the evidence.

Your brainwashing and indoctrination was properly done.

Only a shepherd can control his sheep bwahahahah

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

And we are just talking about the Dead Sea scrolls that’s the tanakh that’s the Hebrew Bible.

We’ve not even talked about Christian Bible, the Septuagint, vulgate and the Vaticanus grin

All the conflicting views you read cannot undo the truth.

If I have not had a real supernatural encounter with Christ, maybe I would have been as deceived as you are.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

All the conflicting views you read cannot undo the truth.

If I have not had a real supernatural encounter with Christ, maybe I would have been as deceived as you are.

All your brainwashing can’t change the truth.
Yes you’ve met Latin Jesus, it’s evident bwahahahah
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Your brainwashing and indoctrination was properly done.

Only a shepherd can control his sheep bwahahahah

You cannot deceive a man who has a tangible experiences with Truth.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You cannot deceive a man who has a tangible experiences with Truth.

Okay flock, listen to your shepherd cheesy

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

All your brainwashing can’t change the truth.
Yes you’ve met Latin Jesus, it’s evident bwahahahah

There's no amount of confusion out there that can submerge the Truth.

It's useless. Only Jesus can save your soul.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

There's no amount of confusion out there that can submerge the Truth.

It's useless. Only Jesus can save your soul.

*Latin Jesus, ride on flock

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Okay flock, listen to your shepherd cheesy

Forget the pastors. They're all men!

A man who has met Jesus cannot be deceived.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

*Latin Jesus, ride on flock

In your thoughts.

But, your thought is far removed from spiritual reality.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

In your thoughts.

But, your thought is far removed from spiritual reality.

Flock, spirit means breathe

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Forget the pastors. They're all men!

A man who has met Jesus cannot be deceived.

It’s evident you’ve met Latin Jesus grin
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Flock, spirit means breathe

Again. In your thoughts. Your thoughts are far removed from Spiritual realities.

I can imagine how happy the devil is right now because of you.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

It’s evident you’ve met Latin Jesus grin

My evidence is far beyond you.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Again. In your thoughts. Your thoughts are far removed from Spiritual realities.

I can imagine how happy the devil is right now because of you.

Again, flock spirit means breathe.
And devil is a Greek title.
Your indoctrination deep.

Bwahahahah

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

My evidence is far beyond you.

But not above your shepherds, bleat bleat

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Again, flock spirit means breathe.
And devil is a Greek title

Bwahahahah

Hahahaha. Hilarious.

You cannot say that to someone who has had spiritual battles with satan and has triumphed.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Hahahaha. Hilarious.

You cannot say that to someone who has had spiritual battles with satan and has triumphed.

Bwahahahah cheesy
Religion oooo
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

But not above your shepherds, bleat bleat

Angry because you were unable to achieve your aim?

Hahaha, we deliver people from the bondages of hell everyday. Sarah's agents can continue be angry. Glory to Jesus.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Bwahahahah cheesy
Religion oooo

An encounter is far beyond religion. That is quiet something you can never fathom.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Angry because you were unable to achieve your aim?

Hahaha, we deliver people from the bondages of hell everyday. Sarah's agents can continue be angry. Glory to Jesus.

Scared cause your deity got busted?

Flock, see what Gehanna simply means grin

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

An encounter is far beyond religion. That is quiet something you can never fathom.

I can’t fathom being with a cannanite Yahweh, that’s peak brainwashing

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Scared cause your deity got busted?

Flock, see what Gehanna simply means grin

You'll know the meaning on the day you get there
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You'll know the meaning on the day you get there

You’ve been there?
Send me the location.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

I can’t fathom being with a cannanite Yahweh, that’s peak brainwashing

Canaanite Yahweh according to your satanic scriptures.

The deceiver and the deceived will have their judgment.

May God save your soul.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

You’ve been there?
Send me the location.

Hahaha.

Wait for your time.

I pray you have light before it's over.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Hahaha.

Wait for your time.

I pray you have light before it's over.

So you just believe blindly?
Let’s laugh bwahahahah
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Canaanite Yahweh according to your satanic scriptures.

The deceiver and the deceived will have their judgment.

May God save your soul.

God is a title not a person.
Are you talking about this god? Or that small boy Yahweh lol

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

So you just believe blindly?
Let’s laugh bwahahahah

Believe blindly? Then I'll not be praying for you to have light.

Can you see your thought pattern?
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by RoyalDiadems: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

God is a title not a person.
Are you talking about this god? Or that small boy Yahweh lol

In your thoughts.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Believe blindly? Then I'll not be praying for you to have light.

Can you see your thought pattern?

Have you been there?
What are you praying for?
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Made Heaven And Earth? by Maynman: 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

In your thoughts.

In your Theology. Bwahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Jubril Came To Mary, Was He A Man Or An Angel? / Islam: The Most Rapidly Expanding Religion In Europe / Is Going To Church A Compulsion For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.