Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them (593 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by advocatejare(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2022
Just like today’s pastors that Muslims always condemn, Muhammad did exactly the same. He preached to people and ORDERED them to give offering after his preaching and he sent his slave, Bilal to collect it on his behalf

He collected people’s earring as offering, and your Alfas are collecting offerings today.

You can imagine, people were removing their earrings and rings and giving it to Muhammad! How is Muhammad different from the same pastors you all condemn today?

Sahih al-Bukhari 98
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came out while Bilal was accompanying him. He went towards the women thinking that they had not heard him (i.e. his sermon). So he preached them and ordered them to pay alms. (Hearing that) the women started giving alms; some donated their ear-rings, some gave their rings and Bilal was collecting them in the corner of his garment.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by AgentnairaIand: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Those Alfas can collect money like craze, they will even collect money for reading the Quran at any occasion

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by Charleys: 11:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Wow
Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by advocatejare(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
AgentnairaIand:
Those Alfas can collect money like craze, they will even collect money for reading the Quran at any occasion
They call it different names: from owo Ope, to owo albarika grin

Alfarouq
Compton11

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by AntiChristian: 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
What is the "offering" called in Arabic?

Is the "offering" not one of the pillars of Islam?

Is tithe a pillar of Christianity?

Did Jesus or your God in the Bible ever ask people to pay tithe with money?

The truth is clear!
And the falsehood you're peddling will kill you.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by AgentnairaIand: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
This little boy above is afraid to direct his question to any Christian here so as not to be disgrace woefully

Is tithe a pillar of Christianity? What a question

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by RightChanneI: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Sadaqah

AntiChristian:

Sadaqah is not one of the pillars of islam, it is ZAKAT that is one of the pillars of Islam so please stop lying

AntiChristian:

Is tithe a pillar of Christianity?

Which one is pillar of Christianity? Well Tithe and offering is an obligatory Jehovah himself propounded this for Mankind, this is what Muhammad copied from the Bible and change his own to ZAKAT

AntiChristian:

Did Jesus or your God in the Bible ever ask people to pay tithe with money?

YES.. God commanded us to pay tithe and OFFERING

AntiChristian:

The truth is clear!
And the falsehood you're peddling will kill you.

You have been exposed already and if care is not taken, the falsehood you're padding will sent you to grave where Muhammad is at the moment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by AntiChristian: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
AgentnairaIand:
This little boy above is afraid to direct his question to any Christian here so as not to be disgrace woefully

Is tithe a pillar of Christianity? What a question

I am tired of answering those who lied to be in our section.
A Christian who can click lies can add one zero to steal money.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by RightChanneI: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

Didn't you lied to be on Christian's section? Are you a Christian?

I've exposed you already, you are a colossal failure for not able to differentiate between Zakat and Sadaqah

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by AntiChristian: 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
RightChanneI:

Didn't you lied to be on Christian's section? Are you a Christian?

I've exposed you already, you are a colossal failure for not able to differentiate between Zakat and Sadaqah

There's no oath to lie on your section. That's another lie against me.

Sadaqah can also include Zakah! Check any good Arabic dictionary!

Bye

Association of Christian liars for Christ.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by RightChanneI: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
AntiChristian:

There's no oath to lie on your section. That's another lie against me.

★ Why is that oath in your own section then, is the owner of nairaland really proving to us that you are slaves indeed?

★ Since you are not a Christian why commenting on Christianity section? That's the question I'm asking you to answer

AntiChristian:

Sadaqah can also include Zakah! Check any good Arabic dictionary!

Bye

Association of Christian liars for Christ.

Do you know what Sadaqah is all about because you are really giving yourself a dirty slap with this your ignorant; you are a colossal failure this evening as I've exposed you cheesy

What is Sadaqah and what is Zakat according to your own Arabic dictionary, let me help you out a little

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by advocatejare(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
AntiChristian:
Sadaqah

No. Zakat is!

Here are some differences between Zakat and Sadaqah

1. Zakat is obligatory once a year whilst Sadaqah is never obligatory
-But we can see that Muhammad transgressed by ordering those women to pay offering immediately after he finished preaching to them!

2. Zakat was collected and distributed by the Islamic government whereas Sadaqah is always a personal act of kindness.

According to some schools of law, Zakat can be forcefully taken. The state can take punitive measures on the non-payers of Zakat. Whereas, Sadaqah is never enforced upon people. (yet Muhammad forced the women to give sadaqah)

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by AgentnairaIand: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

That is why you are been exposed as you couldn't differentiate between Sadaqah and Zakat, you took offering as one of the pillars of Islam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by advocatejare(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
AgentnairaIand:

That is why you are been exposed as you couldn't differentiate between Sadaqah and Zakat, you took offering as one of the pillars of Islam
Deception is their tool.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by AntiChristian: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2022
AgentnairaIand:

Of cos. It pays to delay your response sometimes. It's not that there's nothing to type.

Sadaqah can be used to refer to Zakah just as like Salah and Du'a!

You these terms are beyond your IQ.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by RightChanneI: 7:20am On Jun 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

Of cos. It pays to delay your response sometimes. It's not that there's nothing to type.

How can Sadaqa be used to refer to Zakat, how can something that is obligatory be refer to something that is NOT obligatory in Islam? You even said OFFERING is one of the pillars of islam

I will advice you to stone to death your alfa that taught you arabic for this great disastrous he has caused your life

On the Du'a and Salah, both demonstrate calling upon allah. Salah has to do with five or four daily prayers while Du'a is still calling upon allah in prayers. You ought to have know all these even before now

You can do yourself a favour by changing your arabic school to another sound school that has a better alfa

Note that OFFERING is not ONE of the pillars of Islam

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by advocatejare(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2022
RightChanneI:

How can Sadaqa be used to refer to Zakat, how can something that is obligatory be refer to something that is NOT obligatory in Islam? You even said OFFERING is one of the pillars of islam

I will advice you to stone to death your alfa that taught you arabic for this great disastrous he has caused your life
Antichristian is very ignorant about the Islam he professes. You are doing a good job of teaching him.

On the Du'a and Salah, both demonstrate calling upon allah. Salah has to do with five or four daily prayers while Du'a is still calling upon allah in prayers. You ought to have know all these even before now
Antichristian is Dua one of the pillars of Islam or salah?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by RightChanneI: 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
advocatejare:

Antichristian is very ignorant about the Islam he professes. You are doing a good job of teaching him.

He was even bravado of his ignorant about the islam by his words that offering is one of the pillars of islam. Brotherly, please create a topic for him on Zakat and Sadaqa with the pillars of islam

advocatejare:

Antichristian is Dua one of the pillars of Islam or salah?

He won't answer the question, many of my questions he has refuse to answer
Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by AgentnairaIand: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

So offering is one of the pillars of islam according to your ignorant? sincerely speaking, you are doing well on nairaland by exposing yourself cheesy
Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by AgentnairaIand: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
advocatejare:

Deception is their tool.

That is the fact!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by AntiChristian: 6:12am On Jun 24, 2022
AgentnairaIand:

So offering is one of the pillars of islam according to your ignorant? sincerely speaking, you are doing well on nairaland by exposing yourself cheesy

Use the emoji to hide your deficiency in English comprehension. Better get brighter grammar from book 1-4.

What I said I clear from what I didn't say.
Continue to use your brain as the holy spirit erroneously directed you to do.

I'm outta ya thread!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by AgentnairaIand: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

Use the emoji to hide your deficiency in English comprehension. Better get brighter grammar from book 1-4.

What I said I clear from what I didn't say.
Continue to use your brain as the holy spirit erroneously directed you to do.

I'm outta ya thread!

grin Don't run away, let's finish what you started. Allah has exposed you little boy

AntiChristian:

How is offering one of the pillars of Islam? your alfa that taught you Quran and Islam must face sharia judgement for this great havoc he has caused you, Lol cheesy
Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by advocatejare(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
AgentnairaIand:

grin Don't run away, let's finish what you started. Allah has exposed you little boy

How is offering one of the pillars of Islam? your alfa that taught you Quran and Islam must face sharia judgement for this great havoc he has caused you, Lol cheesy
Are you surprised that Antichristian ran away? That is what he and his likes do all the time
Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by AgentnairaIand: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
advocatejare:

Are you surprised that Antichristian ran away? That is what he and his likes do all the time

That is too bad

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by Ojuntana: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
advocatejare:

They call it different names: from owo Ope, to owo albarika grin

Alfarouq
Compton11

Compton11 will not like this

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by Ojuntana: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
What is this I'm reading shocked shocked

So Muhammad (SAW) is even worse than Oyedepo. At least Oyedepo will only sweet talk you with promises to get money from you

Muhammad on the other hand: Your money or your life!!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by advocatejare(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ojuntana:

Compton11 will not like this
He has been humbled. He must be hiding his face in shame wherever he is now!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Collected Offering From People After Preaching To Them by compton11(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
advocatejare:

He has been humbled. He must be hiding his face in shame wherever he is now!
u know why I just silent for your dumbass?

It is because u want to ask question but ignore my own question.

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Yar'adua State Of Health / Islamic Musics / Beware Of These Websites,they Spread Wrong Info About Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.