Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,931 members, 7,803,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (60060 Views)

Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
haba, it is too graphic, i cannot look at it.

chukwuibuipob:
sad There’s Nothing graphic here.Wish Dey cut his long throat join.Useless thing
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by spencekat(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
hotseat:
Now, all the blame goes to the poor guy while the loose gf grabs a pack of popcorn as she enjoys the ensuing bloody drama!

It takes two to tangle!

She wasn't r*ped for crying out loud!

[/b]No man can take your woman excepts she lets him.[b]

She even lured the "victim" to the warmth of her bed and now, this!

Women are "dangerful"!
I am happy that there are great reasonable guys here.
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Jakama90(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
AJOBI77:
grin

He gats to pay the price for betraying his friend.

Don't waste your soul on rubbish
No betrayal on the guy's side, it was the girl that betrayed her so called boyfriend.
I cannot do this because of common girlfriend. Not even my wife because she was not forced. I will just ask her to stick with him if she prefers him to me .. Life goes On.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by naikeboy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
See as mumu men day fight for nonsense..
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nwibii:
According to his Facebook post, one Zorle Lenee from Rivers state said he was hacked by his friend because the friend found him having an affair with the lady.

But according to insider, they said the victim has been having secret affair with the lady after knowing that the said lady was also in a relationship with his friend. The accused get Intel that his fiancée was right in the victim's house that night. So the accused later went to his friend's place and saw them together in bed and the result is the picture below.

Pls guys, stay away from someone's fiancée.
Frenemy... lipsrsealed

So na the shameless lady be the only woman in the world for this two akpa-amu to betray themselves... undecided

Ndi relationship...Chop Peter in the morning, chop Paul for night.. undecided
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Abeg. Shut up. Don’t worry, they will Bleep n Bleep ur wife on ur bed. Just catch dem n smile and den continue. Oponu. U don’t know d instant anger dat comes with such betrayal. Very foolish thing
paulolee:

I said..no "same" human would do such to a friend..
the list u gave, I dnt see anybody working there thats "sane" same soldiers, military officer n cultist dt do derive joy in oppressing innocent citizen and u call dt sanity??
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Combus: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Too bad of him. Him no suppose do that kind thing to him follow brother because of pussy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
cool well, he got served.He won’t tell his future children wetin him do.Every lunatics deserve such..I was once dating a girl back in those good old days we used doxology grin grin back then.Busy playing with the girl outside wen a stranger waka passed and warned me to leave his girl.Nobody tel me b4 I gave up
SeriouslySense:
haba, it is too graphic, i cannot look at it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
This kind of a guy that did this to his friend is such a bastard that should be made to kneel and shot 5 at the back of his head. You Bastard supporting the fool's action deserve to be shot dead, you're lesser men and scumbags if you feel you should spill a man's blood over a community pussy. The friend betrayed him but that is not enough reason to attack him like this, did he think his friend was the only one fuckn the bitch except him? So if he finds that there 5 other guys fuckn the bitch he should go attacking them each? Una just be bastards to support this atrocity, you're bloody lowlife simps and slaves of vagina to support this attack on the guy, I've heard from my friends about one of my friend who fuckd by ex gf then in secondary school, I just simply broke up with her and till today we're still friends, the guy is in US now and the girl is married now, I've also had my friend's girlfriend coming to me and begging me for sex I fuckd the bitch and I realize we were about 5 in thesame class fuckn the same bitch then but we still stayed friends till date after the rift, d shameless harlot couldn't look at us together. If she's your wife it's a different thing, now he caused the nigga pain and didn't harm the prostitute he calls his fiancee, shameless pig, his days are numbered

4 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ghettochild(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
And the hacker goes to jail for attempted murder
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
E reach your turn, you wan kill your brother because of pùssy. Pùssy wey you inherit
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by GodPrince: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tamilore11:
Abeg. Shut up. Don’t worry, they will Bleep n Bleep ur wife on ur bed. Just catch dem n smile and den continue. Oponu. U don’t know d instant anger dat comes with such betrayal. Very foolish thing
bastard so nothing should be done to the bitch? Slave of pussy get a life. You stink like pussy

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by GodPrince: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Elvis778:

Omo, I dey wonder where una dey follow Carey sense, you didn't read that she was his fiance? Person wey he wan marry, him nigga go for him back dey bang am, that's gross disrespect and betrayal.
bastard Toto worshipper like you. Shey na force he force the fiancee?

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Pimine: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
okomile:
Good for him.
Plenty babes dey for street

He is lucky now, if caught again, na bullet to his heart straight. No pity

cry cry
Exactly.
Proverbs 6:26 NLT
For a prostitute will bring you to poverty, but sleeping with another man's wife will cost you your life.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by koyyess: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Males always want who has already been taken or who is being wanted by many.

Babe wey Siddon alone on her own, no one go near am. If just one Judas betrayer male go meet am, others go gather like ant.

Una no get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Brownshoe: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Seee woman now, in the first place since creation na them cause problem we dey suffer today.
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin
EmzyT:
Some guys are just so selfish, they can Betray a 100 years friendship with their Bro just because of 5mins Of Pleasure sad These are the kind of stupid friends who wouldn't think twice to lash your sister if need be.

Someone like me, once we become friends, I'll automatically take your sisters as mine and your girlfriend would automatically be unattractive to me, even if you guys later break up, I wouldn't still want to have anything to do with her knowing fully well that my Friend has had "A thing" with her. Any attempt by your sisters or Girlfriend to woo me will Irritate me so much angry

Backstabbers everywhere!
Same here
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Keep shut. U fool. Ur comment was what I replied to. U sed d man should not react. Not just any man, ur friend. Easier sed dab done. Don’t worry, ur friends will Bleep ur wife and smile to ur face. Mumu ��
GodPrince:
bastard so nothing should be done to the bitch? Slave of pussy get a life. You stink like pussy

1 Like

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Legendoo: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kids remember.

Actions have consequences.

End.
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Stupid action. Just leave the both of them. Do you know how many ladies are looking up to be with you. Is it because ladies don't.... I mean hardly toast guys
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nwibii:
According to his Facebook post, one Zorle Lenee from Rivers state said he was hacked by his friend because the friend found him having an affair with the lady.

But according to insider, they said the victim has been having secret affair with the lady after knowing that the said lady was also in a relationship with his friend. The accused get Intel that his fiancée was right in the victim's house that night. So the accused later went to his friend's place and saw them together in bed and the result is the picture below.

omo �injection dey pain upon all the cuts and big wunts him dey Frank face for injection �
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Freerhyme1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kill urselves because of one bottomless pit

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by poweredcom(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fake Friends na Dem ..he get kick say he no die ...

And all dese yeye naija gals who are traitors as well they will make u see poverty and be miserable
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Their friendship.................Scattered.
The relationship ................... Scattered.
Side boyfriend ...................... Wounded.
Main boyfriend .................... Will go to station/pay bills.
Hospital ............................ Will Cash out.
Police station ......................... Will Cash out.
The girl ....................In her house.
3rd side boyfriend ....................... With her.
Her Vagina ...........................Being destroyed.
ChiefSosa ......................... Will laugh.
Haha real bad boy grin
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnnn

Only a pussy ass niggarr will hold grudges with his guy cus of a bitch grin grin grin grin

He get one girl wey me and 7 of my Niggars bang...
We took turns in lashing her...

A bitch will continue to be a bitch...
Did she know
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by RPG2020(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
2 foolish men and one senseless woman grin
= 3 idiots

2 Likes

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Small1020: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Because of girl, I taya .
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Gracey03(f): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmm... Because of a woman kwa? Fear women o
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nwibii:

Lord, have Messi !!!

Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Streett: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ViceGovernor: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
That modafoka deserves everything he got

There are 2 sure ways to die quick in this world
1 is by touching a man's money and the second is by touching his woman undecided
I've known from my early childhood it's even in the Bible but some grown up men are still yet to realise that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Attack On A Bank In Offa, Kwara State (Graphic Photos) / Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet / I Kill Human Beings For Just ₦10,000 - 20-year Old Female Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.