Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! (68281 Views)

The Bride Who Expertly Did Her Hair And Makeup For Her Wedding / Learn Professional Makeup For Free / Application Of Flawless, Long Lasting Makeup For Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Omoslim26: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If you like have the best hairdo. Drive the most expensive clean rides. Be built as king LeBron James. Gather pacs like dbanj. Get a thousand houses like the kingdom of heaven.

If your character ain't clean/built/fine to me you are still irresponsible.

He looks clean (responsible) because of haircut. undecided
Body go tell some ladies.

Them dey talk evening newspaper wey im front page don tear finish scatter everywhere pkatapkata too dey talk grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
You don't have those fine qualities you outlined so your chances of attracting them are quite slim,
Worse still even if you manage to attract them, keeping them would drain and leave your mared to the ground without having this virtues grin grin
You most times attract what you are made of.
Better tie one guy with belle before your engine go knock grin grin
Still dey there dey form nonsense �
Oshi o da ni Ile pkako undecided

3 Likes

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Penywise(m): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
With or without haircut, you go still call price
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by COOL10(m): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Islandlady:
Dear Men, I will tell you that having a good HAIRCUT is the best makeup for you...it makes you look more Handsome and responsiblegrin

If as a guy, you have a nice haircut and looks responsible, and you approach me as a lady, I will listen you wink

Why would I even want to approach you undecided undecided
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2022
Op @ ya dp. I recognize that face from Twitter.. someone called "Abby baby"or so, I might be wrong though.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by kushme: 1:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Who are you doing it for, females?
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by dfhgfs1255: 2:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Un artiste qui ne respecte pas la femme, n’est plus qu’un voyou! Aucun d’autre pourrait créer des oeuvres aussi sanglants sans un cerveau sale! Il vaut mieux de sortir de la Chine!#Huayong#

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by MUAnaZephyr: 3:33am On Jun 13, 2022
You would "listen" to me As to say I be your chancellor bah
Na watin I wun use your listen do?
Will you let me knack Na that one I dey after.

Straight to the point

Islandlady:
Dear Men, I will tell you that having a good HAIRCUT is the best makeup for you...it makes you look more Handsome and responsiblegrin

If as a guy, you have a nice haircut and looks responsible, and you approach me as a lady, I will listen you wink
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by xtremeTall(m): 3:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Like wearing lowcut as I grow older
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by tiswell(m): 4:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Demigod22:
I like having my haircut once a week sometimes twice. I always want it to be clean and neat. Although, I am not doing it to impress ladies, I do it for my own good and maybe because I grew up with a Barber.
why the advert, who asked you

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by tiswell(m): 4:47am On Jun 13, 2022
eghiae:
misunderstanding everywhere
according to the Op,
either broke or not, rich or poor, just look good she will listen, ur character will tell later on.
her opinion
and what's so special about her attention

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by tiswell(m): 4:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Islandlady:
okay thanks but I don't get carried away by outward looks! All I am trying to tell guys is they should dress and trim well, cos first impressions really matters!

You can't dress shabby or have your hair overgrown and talk to me in public and I will answer!
your choice of words gave you out as either an adolescent or a lady with esteem issues.

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by tiswell(m): 4:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Spirit04:
Why would I approach any lady? I'm 6ft tall, proportionally muscular, fair, good looking (almost everyone calls me handsome) not broke. Last time I invited a lady I was crushing on to my house she grabbed my head and started kissing me.
keep kwayet,and get busy cos this ASUU strike isn't ending anytime soon sad
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by tiswell(m): 4:55am On Jun 13, 2022
eniteden:
Trust me when I say, you are a candid lady. Your type are rare, it's difficult to see a lady who knows what she really wants this days.
If I catch person like you na ring straight grin
you dey whine candidlady ni grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Lexusgs430: 4:57am On Jun 13, 2022
With this type of hairstyles, you go dey visit barber's shop, on a regular .........

Just use Number 1, that one go last you 3 weeks ......... cheesy
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by meobizy(f): 5:01am On Jun 13, 2022
Unserious thread aimed at jambites.

1 Like

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by tiswell(m): 5:01am On Jun 13, 2022
GodPrince:
bitch ass nigga we know you never had a chance with a lady as pretty as o.p before the reason you crying here like a whipped dog, wtf man? You could post the ugly bitch you digging here let's see and compare, o.p has her pic on her profile let's see the dumb hoe you digging or shut the f up. Someone just posting about how responsible looks is important for a man you bitching around here, Get your sh!t together mehn. You really so lame on this, what up? You alright?
bashing a fellow guy over an overused kpekus
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Islandlady:

Handsome for who? Go and cleanse your inner self. No haircut can make you look better than how God made you. In the Bible Absalom had long hair and there was none as handsome as he was.

Haircut is a slavery concept. You all preach Africanism when it is convenient. A real woman checks the intelligence of a man. Only whores and material girls keep on checking a man's outward appearance.

Sister, you are as dumb as a fool can be. You're not a wise woman. That is why you all end up in misery.

Keep on following haircut until the man turns bald. I will see what next you follow.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by SunMusk(m): 5:38am On Jun 13, 2022
Islandlady:
Lolz, so you no like money. Not all ladies sha grin
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:39am On Jun 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK

To me it's a silly Africa mentality.. grin

It's not a silly African mentality. Keep your inferiority complex to yourself. Looking good is important everywhere in the world. David Beckham and Ronaldo are great examples.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Truvelisback(m): 5:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Islandlady:

Be decieving urself. Even the Moderator that brought this to front page is decieving herself. Na money is the make-up. If u have money, even u look like a Monkey, u will be attracted to ladies.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by mmsen: 6:09am On Jun 13, 2022
The best make up for men is money. lipsrsealed
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by ezegold4we: 6:19am On Jun 13, 2022
U guy's should remember that appearance determines acceptance,
Secondly,u will Always be addressed the same way you dress, if u r responsible and u dress like a tout, 99% of people that See's u will address u like a tout in their hearts,
Thirdly,The word of God says that God looks at our heart but Man looks at outward appearance, if a responsible Wife material Lady begins to dress like a prostitute,lots of responsible will be scared away because they already concluded she's a prostitute,
My people, ur appearance is your image and that's the First message u r sending to ur environment, common sense is not common.
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If you like have the best hairdo. Drive the most expensive clean rides. Be built as king LeBron James. Gather pacs like dbanj. Get a thousand houses like the kingdom of heaven.

If your character ain't clean/built/fine to me you are still irresponsible.

He looks clean (responsible) because of haircut. undecided
Body go tell some ladies.
And if he has good character and jobless and still lives in his parents house or squats with a friend, he is more irresponsible. Please cut us some slack.

You ladies will choose a rich asshole over a poor good man 99% of the time. Infact you ladies will choose a poor asshole over a rich good man(except when ready for marriage).

I have been alive for long to note that you ladies respect assholes whether rich or poor just be an asshole. Be a good man and get ready to be used and disrespected and do you know the funniest thing of it all. It is ladies like you that claim to detest those kind of men that adore them in real life. So who you dey deceive?? undecided
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:34am On Jun 13, 2022
michigang:
you are a mad man. Waiting for the day I shall deal with you
Go deal with your self..you are just a kid..
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by naturefellow(m): 6:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Leebliss13:
This pictures doesn't proof anything about a man been responsible.....

These pictures don't prove anything about a man being responsible...
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Asceleb16(m): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Lori iro
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by blingxx(m): 7:23am On Jun 13, 2022
Leebliss13:
This pictures doesn't proof anything about a man been responsible.....

Then you are probably still living in the stone age undecided if his woman likes it what the fvck cares ?
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by blingxx(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2022
NewSoul:

And if he has good character and jobless and still lives in his parents house or squats with a friend, he is more irresponsible. Please cut us some slack.

You ladies will choose a rich asshole over a poor good man 99% of the time. Infact you ladies will choose a poor asshole over a rich good man(except when ready for marriage).

I have been alive for long to note that you ladies respect assholes whether rich or poor just be an asshole. Be a good man and get ready to be used and disrespected and do you know the funniest thing of it all. It is ladies like you that claim to detest those kind of men that adore them in real life. So who you dey deceive?? undecided

Omoh .. this your mentality sha grin .. sad and funny at the same time ... It will not be well for who ever did this to you tbh
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by exever100(f): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2022
For me I go for character first...just like men look for in a woman is the same for women...I love hard working men with good character.
Islandlady:

Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by JBoss25(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Islandlady:

Shattap
Re: GUYS! This Is The Best Makeup For You!!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2022
Haircut or beauty doesn't matter to me..the man might look like Michael .B. Jordan and be richer than Elon Musk for all i care..if he doesn't have a good character or if he is a toxic man then he is as bad as ugly coz i don't believe in loving a guy because of his money or beauty..if he has a good heart and a good character and he is not the type that is looking for a submissive woman..then he is okay..its just very unfortunate that these type of guys are rare in Africa...African mentality too bad sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sewing Machine Problem. Let Discuss. / "Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Kayamata Waist Bead,kayamata Soap,Call +23407015768130 Watsapp 09090845006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.