Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:39 PM

Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? (4830 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by Silentgroper(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
OP g.f is better anyday anytime. Unlike ashawo wey go spit for hand hand rub for toto and tell you "oya come Bleep". Na that one you want compare to g.f when go give u lots of romance and pre intimacy that you will be so high and if care is not taken finish the match before starting it. grin grin grin
Come op for this comparism I say " you are not doing well".
u sef no dey fvck those 500n ashi na. Pay well nd they would give u girlfriend treatment..
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by Silentgroper(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
lusid:
hookup girls way no dey do fóreplay and romance. no kissing, no sucking of breast. dem go dey wait for your dick to stand b4 you fúck them. God punish you your dick no stand. dem go collect their full payment. useless girls
How much u sef pay wey u dey expect full package.. Sheyb u still see pussy. U no knw hw much u go spend on girlfriend before u see pussy.. After spending, some babe fit still no gree u see pucci..
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by ashawopikin(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Datboredberri:
Men who patronize prostitutes irritate me... undecided

The diseases... Money wasted... The horrible sex... Etc...

sharraap
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by ashawopikin(m): 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Your girlfriend na another man hook up baba

1 Like

Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by luvyaself95(m): 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hook up no cap wink
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by kelspinall(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
hook up jare, galfriends of nowadays does the same thing hook ups do...my ex made me know this
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by caesymore(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Datboredberri:

You won't understand
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by yuping(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Frank25:
Let's gather and discuss.
undecided hook up, no string attached. And you only involve your self when you have money.
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by Gabriel246: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rill this gals just come for the money
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by Ovulo: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
Frank25:

Which ever one you can maintain...
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by Streetmovement(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All this one wey una dey talk na AKBC news.

Hook up or girlfriend he no concern me.

Serious girlfriend fit be hook up girl to another person.
Hook up girl fit be serious girlfriend too to another person.

Go for which ever fits your present situation and state of mind but just make sure you don't put yourself in unnecessary women drama, lost of money, stress and STDs.

Play safe at all times till the end. cool
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by Bluish44(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Frank25:
majority of my ex girlfriends get smelly toto...and I hardly encountered any hookup with such thing...I think most average girls aren't bothered about their hygiene unlike the hookup and brothel girls who welcome guests regularly...they are likely to know if something is wrong unlike the ones wy nobody dy reason dem until someone starts dating them

1 Like

Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by luvyaself95(m): 4:37am On Jun 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
How much u sef pay wey u dey expect full package.. Sheyb u still see pussy. U no knw hw much u go spend on girlfriend before u see pussy.. After spending, some babe fit still no gree u see pucci..
Who's is this mumu grin
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by efficiencie(m): 8:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Frank25:

None is better. Spend your time being successful and find a lady that can help you in the journey towards success. Your hookup and girlfriends are useless in this day and age.
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by InfinityFabric: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Both are tools of fornication.
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by yomi531(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:

Ashaw* girls no dey do raw. Gfs dey do raw with multiple guys.
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by Silentgroper(m): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2022
luvyaself95:
Who's is this mumu grin
Dummy. "Who is" and "who's" .. What's d difference
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by obinnazy(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Most Nigerian ladies are not falling in love، i can tell you that its only guys that are genuinely in love, ladies are only after money,
If you can't meet her needs, she will hop into another dick...so hookup all da way for me
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by obinnazy(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Na our regular girlfriends carry diseases pass

Boss you are very correct...
I have heard a lot guys complained how their so called gfs infected them
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by Faber(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Your girlfriend can visit you and spend like 2 weeks in your house. Cooking, doing the dishes, washing your clothes and then giving you any style you want. After the 2 weeks you may give her ₦50k or even ₦20k based on your level. She will happily go and feel fulfilled.

Calculate how much you go spend on hookups in 2 weeks if you're a regular bleeper like me. I don't do hookups and will never patronise them.

As for the heartbreak, na general disease. But e get cure. While dating a Nigerian girl, no carry her for head, always make her know you fit walk out of the relationship any tine, dont go simping. This will keep her on her toes.
Also dont do long distance relationship in Nigeria, dont date students.

Most heartbreak stories here goes like this: "we met in 200 level bla bla...then after our graduation bla bla..." grin grin

You're a student, huge turn off for me o. No matter how you fine reach and na students too get this bestie this, bestie that. People who lie to their parents to extort them, go pity for you. Story for the gods.
Get a decent girl learning hand work. Or sponsor one to learn handwork. Highest ₦50k, promise to open shop for her after learning the handwork, let her know you have the money. Omo for the six months/1yr she will be learning the work, you go bleep tire. Every weekend she go dey fall in for your crib for maximum bleeping. Monday you drop her off at her place of learning work. The only side effects to this is that you might end up bleeping all her friends in her place of work, which will cause casala, if she discovers grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by Faber(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2022
luvyaself95:
Who's is this mumu grin

No be small mumu. First date na for my house...I will tell you, I will never touch you. That once you enter my house I will drop ₦5k in your account, then I tell you if I make any sexual advances or bring up sex talk the money is yours...

The girl will fall in, we chat, drink for my house, She can go to the kitchen and prepare whatever she likes. With good movies going on...then after some hours , I collect my money when she is about to leave.

Omoh if you crib make sense, girls will always like to visit you over and over again. They will even take pictures in your apartment. Even in your kitchen while cooking with the caption: " on a normal I be wife material" she will post it on Facebook and tag her friends .

The next visit na that day I go bleep her or bad as e bad on the third visit grin grin

A two bedroom apartment well furnished with state of the art home appliances, water heater, enough gas for cooking, etc as a young guy will get babes to like visiting you. Then if you get a nice ride, relax and enjoy countless puna for this we country.

They go be like:
" This one am calling you, you're not picking, e be like say person dey house with you"

You answer "no o, am just in the bath, when you were calling"

Babe: " ok o, this one you're having your bath, are you going out"

You answer: " No I dey, I just feel like cooling off"

Babe: "let me see if I will come around, but I will not waste time, just to come and see you small"

You answer: " bring something follow body come o. Or...you know na"

Nigga, go find your condom, get the gen filled with fuel incase no light. It's about to go down grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by jamesversion: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Datboredberri:
Well... If the girls you date are all diseased... That's your business... undecided

If you believe prostitutes are a better option... That's your business... undecided

There are millions of decent clean girls out there...

Why have you taken this topic personally? undecided
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by thestreets(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
caesymore:

Just like comparing eating home cooked meals and eating Mama put outside.

There is more advantages in a gf than hookup. But both na hookups as that your GF fit be another person hookup girl grin

with d way things dey go all of them na hookups

1 Like

Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by luvyaself95(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Faber:

No be small mumu. First date na for my house...I will tell you, I will never touch you. That once you enter my house I will drop ₦5k in your account, then I tell you if I make any sexual advances or bring up sex talk the money is yours...

The girl will fall in, we chat, drink for my house, She can go to the kitchen and prepare whatever she likes. With good movies going on...then after some hours , I collect my money when she is about to leave.

Omoh if you crib make sense, girls will always like to visit you over and over again. They will even take pictures in your apartment. Even in your kitchen while cooking with the caption: " on a normal I be wife material" she will post it on Facebook and tag her friends .

The next visit na that day I go bleep her or bad as e bad on the third visit grin grin

A two bedroom apartment well furnished with state of the art home appliances, water heater, enough gas for cooking, etc as a young guy will get babes to like visiting you. Then if you get a nice ride, relax and enjoy countless puna for this we country.

They go be like:
" This one am calling you, you're not picking, e be like say person dey house with you"

You answer "no o, am just in the bath, when you were calling"

Babe: " ok o, this one you're having your bath, are you going out"

You answer: " No I dey, I just feel like cooling off"

Babe: "let me see if I will come around, but I will not waste time, just to come and see you small"

You answer: " bring something follow body come o. Or...you know na"

Nigga, go find your condom, get the gen filled with fuel incase no light. It's about to go down grin grin
When banny see a fine house their pussy is automatically open for you with your game and Red pill knowledge grin

1 Like

Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by luvyaself95(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
Dummy. "Who is" and "who's" .. What's d difference
it a mistake
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by MediMedi(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jmichael1:

which diseases?
ashawo clean pass most outside grls..
a prostitute won't let u go raw on her.
If ahsawo say you should go raw, you go gree?
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by Faber(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
luvyaself95:
When banny see a fine house their pussy is automatically open for you with your game and Red pill knowledge grin

Fine house dey turn their heads ehn. They will turn it to studio 24...they will start video calls with their bestie, etc.
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by Cousin9999: 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
gf
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by luvyaself95(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Faber:

Fine house dey turn their heads ehn. They will turn it to studio 24...they will start video calls with their bestie, etc.
grin grin grin no lie i dey set my small room now and e be like i go need some tips from you because this is my first room.
Can you help me by putting me through.
Because some of my guys no too sabi the set up.
Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by Faber(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
luvyaself95:
grin grin grin no lie i dey set my small room now and e be like i go need some tips from you because this is my first room.
Can you help me by putting me through.
Because some of my guys no too sabi the set up.

It depends on your budget, and the rental prices in your city.
A good bedsitter, tiled, with running water is cool. Privacy is the main thing I consider in rentals.
Then get a platform bed, like 18 to 20 inches good mattress. with 2 or 3 sharp duvets , different colours.
Some wall art, wall panels or wallpapers.

Then a smart TV, a TV stand,(you can make use of TV hanger) a home theater. And a wardrobe. Avoid the traditional wooden hangers that expose the clothes hanging on them. They are old fashioned. Get a standing cabinet wardrobe like ₦40k.

Smart TVs are the real deal now. You can download loads of movies Korean, Telemundo, Zee World , Hollywood and Nolloywood movies. Then you insert your memory in the memory slot and make your selections. DVD players are also old school. Go for decoders GoTV, DSTV if you get some good money. You must not subscribed monthly. You can make subscriptions months you hit some big money, the other times you just roll without the subscription, their are cheap packages that are affordable for middle class.

A sofa, bucket sofas are classy. Then a glass center table depends on the size of your room. Then the curtains must blend with the colours of the wall, the wall paper or wall panel...good foot mats. Nice sprays.

A small fridge etc are secondary.
This is for a bedsitter. Then a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom apartment the budget will increase.

In all make sure the apartment you are paying for, that you can easily renew the rent, that means your 3 months income suppose renew your rent without stress.

2 Likes

Re: Hook Up Or Girlfriend Which One Is Better? by luvyaself95(m): 3:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Faber:

It depends on your budget, and the rental prices in your city.
A good bedsitter, tiled, with running water is cool. Privacy is the main thing I consider in rentals.
Then get a platform bed, like 18 to 20 inches good mattress. with 2 or 3 sharp duvets , different colours.
Some wall art, wall panels or wallpapers.

Then a smart TV, a TV stand,(you can make use of TV hanger) a home theater. And a wardrobe. Avoid the traditional wooden hangers that expose the clothes hanging on them. They are old fashioned. Get a standing cabinet wardrobe like ₦40k.

Smart TVs are the real deal now. You can download loads of movies Korean, Telemundo, Zee World , Hollywood and Nolloywood movies. Then you insert your memory in the memory slot and make your selections. DVD players are also old school. Go for decoders GoTV, DSTV if you get some good money. You must not subscribed monthly. You can make subscriptions months you hit some big money, the other times you just roll without the subscription, their are cheap packages that are affordable for middle class.

A sofa, bucket sofas are classy. Then a glass center table depends on the size of your room. Then the curtains must blend with the colours of the wall, the wall paper or wall panel...good foot mats. Nice sprays.

A small fridge etc are secondary.
This is for a bedsitter. Then a 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom apartment the budget will increase.

In all make sure the apartment you are paying for, that you can easily renew the rent, that means your 3 months income suppose renew your rent without stress.

I really appreciate this tips bro Thanks So Much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kissing With Your Eyes Open? / Can You Date/marry A Mason? / Romanceland/nairaland Most Sassy Guy. Rate My Today's Office Pix!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.