Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies (75428 Views)

Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On / LASTMA General Manager Caught A Man Driving One-Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Policemen Driving Against Traffic Crushes 2 To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by emerged01(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This niggar is another expatriate that has been arrested for hit and run offence....

I hope justice will be prevailed cus this is Nigeria...

Rip to the dead...

Lebanese expat....what? Wetin dem no pass to open restaurants or supermarkets? 419 people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by OgahBohz: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Imagine!
A comon labanse oo!

Jst loke mke Naija man go Washinton DC go de drive against traffic ..

Unfortunaly this bastard fit still go free !

Cuz this is Naija
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by butpro(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
A country that prefer a shaky hands and old drug lords to erudite, academicians, agile people....... What do you get? #palava #accident #lekkimasaacre

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Gkay1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just imagine, He killed an innocent lady for nothing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by kunleiky(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
RIP to her.
The guy was actually arrested.

The lady is an elder sister to a client of mine.
I guess the pain was just too unbearable, cos the surgery performed on her was successful.
Rest on lady.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Emma2Seconds: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
E no easy
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Let see how the long arm of Justice will dealt with the man and if nothing comes out it, then it's another faith lost in humanity..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Elitefosa: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
MrCover:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Haha
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
This why we need peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Sayelabola(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Olasyke:

He's a white man, they won't persecute him.
Welcome to the zoo. Not even peter obi can save the zoo from being the zoo. It's gone, irredeemable.

Persecution here is not race based.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Okhuadams(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
MrCover:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/sad-nigerian-lady-hit-by-lebanese-man-driving-against-traffic-in-lagos-dies-2.html

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7111288/police-arrest-lebanese-drove-recklessly
the law must take it's course all this fulani pple with oyibo skin. To the family members only God can console you pple. This white fulanish man must face the hangers cave anything short of that is not acceptable . God will deal with whosoever what to do something anything fishy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by MrCover: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Elitefosa:

I find this "see more bad news" line by MrCover as .... No English word for it...

Let's just say I see it as hdiejwjdhcksjshshs

Are You Really Confused?
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by GloriousGbola: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
The man is officially in the one chance.

Once you injure a person while violating traffic rules, police have you where they want you

They will throw the book at this man. And unfortunately for him, his face is everywhere.

This one na jail straight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Richy4(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
After serving 48 yrs, they should just deport him..And they should specify that he is not the kind of character that Nigeria as a country needed for her great citizens to mix up with...
Nigerian immigration dey deport foreigners at all?
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by lolu2019: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
That bastard must be dealt with.rip girl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by OscarJaden(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
I'm just waiting for any foreign to cross my part soon
Especially this Chinese people that treat thier Nigeria worker's like shit
I will so beat him black and blue
They keep breaking the law in Nigeria here but you can't do that in thier respective countries

RIP to the lady

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by DropsMic(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
That idiot should be dealt with

Absolutely nothing will happen to the man... That's just the saddest truth
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Amayabor1: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Serious injuries to the leg killed her? Except in cases of uncontrolled bleeding and/or injuries to vital organs of the body, it is very unlikely for someone who was immediately rushed to a tertiary health care center to die from injuries to the leg. The leg is not a vital organ of the body.

Anyways, may her soul R.I.P. The Lebanese man must spend years in prison!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
What is wrong with Nigerian hospitals
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by beejay85: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Olasyke:

He's a white man, they won't persecute him.
Welcome to the zoo. Not even peter obi can save the zoo from being the zoo. It's gone, irredeemable.
You are calling a Lebanese a white man grin
Am sure Lebanese won't accept that as a compliment...
About being left off d hook.....guess u are still part of people who believe anything goes..
The Danish guy that killed his wife and kid is still in Kirikiri max prison..
Pray u DNT get on the wrong side of Nigerian law...it isn't easy to get out ...u stand a fair chance if it's money related...guess thats why politicians get away with corruption..
But cases such as murder, manslaughter,Armed robbery..isn't easy to escape from in Nigeria once u are caught

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by King44(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
manslaughter
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Segzy19: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
I agree with you but you see sometimes some of these things don't follow. If the lady had lost the will to continue living, she will die irrespective of whatever level of care she receives
Amayabor1:
Serious injuries to the leg killed her? Except in cases of uncontrolled bleeding and/or injuries to vital organs of the body, it is very unlikely for someone who was immediately rush to a tertiary health care center to die from injuries to the leg. The leg is not a vital organ in the body.

Anyways, may her soul R.I.P. The Lebanese man must spend years in prison!
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by NIGERIAJAGA419: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
RIP to the dead....
My reading gass is not here with me to put it on and read the news please did the drive escape or they catch am.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Eriokanmi: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
What do you expect? When you're in Rome, you behave like Romans. Nigeria is a lawless country. Why would a foreigner behave well and obey our laws when the government and their men would be seen driving against traffic ? He must face the music
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by DevilSignature: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jail him for life
It's so sad that this chinco don't value Africans
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by SeriouslySense(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
do we even value our own peoples' lives

DevilSignature:
Jail him for life
It's so sad that this chinco don't value Africans
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Edoziesmart(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
lailo:
Pls think of their investment in our economy o before u do anything funny to them and drive these people away again. We need them for jobs biko undecided
Do you have Human sympathy at all?
They should free him for manslaughter cus his country men are the major foreign investors in Nigeria?

If it is USA they will free a Chinese man like that cus they are one of the top foreign investors there?
Reason before speaking out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by SeriouslySense(m): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
really, wow, clap for yourself. cheesy
lailo:
Pls think of their investment in our economy o before u do anything funny to them and drive these people away again. We need them for jobs biko undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by Baeton: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:
This niggar is another expatriate that has been arrested for hit and run offence....

I hope justice will be prevailed cus this is Nigeria...

Rip to the dead...
who give an expatriate, Lebanese are agbero get them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies by faceland: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
If he was a blackman they would have burn him alive. Since he looks 'white', they chill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / Life In Various Foreign Countries: From My Experience / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.