Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

[gospel Music ] : Thacrown - My Face Dey Show - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [gospel Music ] : Thacrown - My Face Dey Show (394 Views)

Thacrown And Esmo Weave Magic In Dear Sister / Gospel Album : Thacrown - Shine Ya Eye / Music Alert: "Can't Feel My Face" By ZEZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[gospel Music ] : Thacrown - My Face Dey Show by Jeez9th: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
Crown Ahula, better known as ThaCrown (@Thacrownonduty), is a 24-year old rapper in a gospel rap squad, God fearing and creative individual who specializes in gospel hip-hop / rap music, production, mixing and mastering. Born and raised in Lagos state but later moved to Benue state and the founder of the Makurdi-based record company '' Black Jesus Records ''. ThaCrown has ministered in March4orth, the Partnership, the LOUD movement, the Aftermath, Living Worship, DOXA, FECA and several others. Meanwhile, he released a number of singles and polygamous couples ( EPs and Albums ) including Once a rapper, Prey, Bout Us, Collect, Okay, Jehovah's Witness that featured Day 3, Mark Millz, Revelation, Pillar yrr, Lil Mizzy, Jaunty West and others. His fine blend of hiphop, lyrics and powerful vocals is out of this world one of the most celebrated gospel minister in our time and age.

Marking his first song this year, Tha crown has finally released his long-awaited single track '' My Face Dey Show '', in which he revealed and boasts of been strong and undefeated with christ in him. According to him, a lot of things are not normal anymore in the life of a Christian : the fear of death attached to witchcraft and total submission to their commands. It also packs the same uplifting themes that have made him a Christian music backbone.

He can be reached with the following contact information

Whatsapp - 07025527911

Facebook - Tha Crown

Instragram - Thacrownonduty

Youtube - Thacrownonduty

DOWNLOAD HERE

https://www.naijajam02.com.ng/2022/06/thacrown-my-face-dey-show-prod-black.html

Re: [gospel Music ] : Thacrown - My Face Dey Show by Vakuhomojo: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Watch this Gospel rendition of Judikay's Ndi mozi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sw_OvxjP74

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Into Harry Styles? / / Musical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.