Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud (9727 Views)

How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful / "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Hesiod is a poet. Izdubar is a created character.
Are you normally this dumb?

Yakasaki created characters, Naruto and sasuke are more akin to gods? This is beyond retardation

Yea, Hesiod was a prophet and Izdubar is such a character! Izdubar illumined the world before Hesiod could utter or write one word of prophecy. Yakasaki characters are not Naruto or Sasuke. They are more akin to Skinsuke Nakagawa characters who personify the gods.
Be that as it may, the Son of Bethulah and the Divine Matriarch instructed Hesiod before he reached the age of majority. You'd know all these if your arrogance and ignorance did not obscure your vision. Do not fret, hope remains.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Yea, Hesiod was a prophet and Izdubar is such a character! Izdubar illumined the world before Hesiod could utter or write one word of prophecy. Yakasaki characters are not Naruto or Sasuke. They are more akin to Skinsuke Nakagawa characters who personify the gods.
Be that as it may, the Son of Bethulah and the Divine Matriarch instructed Hesiod before he reached the age of majority. You'd know all these if your arrogance and ignorance did not obscure your vision. Do not fret, hope remains.

Your blatant ignorance is shameful.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Your blatant ignorance is shameful.

The blind claiming there are no stars at night because he doesn’t feel their influx. Your ignorance is the epitome of shameful.

You deny the gods because you lack the vision.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

The blind claiming there are no stars at night because he doesn’t feel their influx. Your ignorance is the epitome of shameful.

You deny the gods because you lack the vision.

Creator of your gods. This is beyond retardation.

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Creator of your gods. This is beyond retardation.

The gods are not created. Creation is the province of Jupiter Pluvius, the great Zeus. Hesiod, your favorite prophet, had the gift but lacked the sight. Nay, the generation of the gods is not retardation. People of faith would call your imprudent utterances blasphemies, but The Light doesn’t concern itself with such.

My knowledge comes from the Boundless Deep that generated Lakhmu and Lakhamu.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

The gods are not created. Creation is the province of Jupiter Pluvius, the great Zeus. Hesiod, your favorite prophet, had the gift but lacked the sight. Nay, the generation of the gods is not retardation. People of faith would call your imprudent utterances blasphemies, but The Light doesn’t concern itself with such.

My knowledge comes from the Boundless Deep that generated Lakhmu and Lakhamu.

Jupiter is Roman mythology
Zeus is from Greek mythology.
Your blatant ignorance is glaring And shameful.

Let’s see how low you can go.

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Jupiter is Roman mythology
Zeus is from Greek mythology.
Your blatant ignorance is glaring And shameful.

Let’s see how low you can go.

The only person that thinks this is mythology is you.
The revelation and the generation of the gods are not mythology or allegories. Yea, mythology and allegories are based on the revelation and the gods but you obviously do not understand. If you did, you wouldn’t have been arguing against me and presenting Hesiod (Or is it Richard Caldwell) or yapping about Greek and Roman mythology.

The Boundless Deep that generated Lakhmu and Lakhamu before all the gods sustains all. The revelation speaks of the greatness and wonders of the Divine.

Jupiter Pluvius, the name of the multiplicity that is a unit. I communed with the divine and dined with the gods. I give you the light.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

The only person that thinks this is mythology is you.
The revelation and the generation of the gods are not mythology or allegories. Yea, mythology and allegories are based on the revelation and the gods but you obviously do not understand. If you did, you wouldn’t have been arguing against me and presenting Hesiod (Or is it Richard Caldwell) or yapping about Greek and Roman mythology.

The Boundless Deep that generated Lakhmu and Lakhamu before all the gods sustains all. The revelation speaks of the greatness and wonders of the Divine.

Jupiter Pluvius, the name of the multiplicity that is a unit. I communed with the divine and dined with the gods. I give you the light.

This is beyond retardation.
See the poet who created your favorite characters..

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

This is beyond retardation.
See the poet who created your favorite characters..

Yea, Prophet Hesiod had the gift but lacked the sight.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Yea, Prophet Hesiod had the gift but lacked the sight.

“And zeus created 7 pairs of women and men in the Beginning.”
Go on, Go lower bwahahahah
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

“And zeus created 7 pairs of women and men in the Beginning.”
Go on, Go lower bwahahahah

Yea, but before Zeus created the 7 pairs, the world had to be generated from pure chaos.
Over epochs to great for puny human minds, chaos 9”coalesced and generated Sol and Los who begat the Divine Eight and demigods to numerous to name . Then Los was lost to the Boundless Deep…..
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Yea, but before Zeus created the 7 pairs, the world had to be generated from pure chaos.
Over epochs to great for puny human minds, chaos 9”coalesced and generated Sol and Los who begat the Divine Eight and demigods to numerous to name . Then Los was lost to the Boundless Deep…..

“And hesiod is the same as Richard Caldwell”
That makes Richard Caldwell a prophet right?
Go on cheesy

“And Zeus created those pairs in the Beginning after over epochs” continue

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

“And hesiod is the same as Richard Caldwell”
That makes Richard Caldwell a prophet right?
Go on cheesy

That is for you to decide. You are the one who presents Mr. Caldwell’s book as your Source.

Prophet Hesiod did his time and made his utterances. They bear no semblance to the sublime. The Truth.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

That is for you to decide. You are the one who presents Mr. Caldwell’s book as your Source.

Prophet Hesiod did his time and made his utterances. They bear no semblance to the sublime. The Truth.

Is this you?
And Zeus created those pairs in the beginning after epoch right?

“Mr Richard Caldwell wrote the theogony”
Go on

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Is this you?
And Zeus created those pairs in the beginning after epoch right?

“Mr Richard Caldwell wrote the theogony”
Go on

Like I said, it’s up to you to decide. You present Mr.Caldwell’s book as your source. Are those the words of the prophet or what Mr. Caldwell thinks the words of the prophet were?

Zeus did not create theirs pairs “beginning after epoch”. Your kind only came about recently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Like I said, it’s up to you to decide. You present Mr.Caldwell’s book as your source.

Zeus did not create theirs pairs “beginning after epoch”. Your kind only came about recently.

Go on bwahahahah
“Hesiod is a prophet”. Go on
You are doing a good job . grin

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Go on bwahahahah

Your laughter is amusing because the joke has been on you all along.

Anyway, after the generation of the Eight and the demigods too many to count or name, then came the Age of the Crab and the beginning of the first GREAT Year…….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Your laughter is amusing since the joke has been on you all along.

Anyway, after the generation of the Eight and the demigods too many count or name, then came the Age of the Crab and the beginning of the first GREAT Year…….

Bwahahahaha
“Go low low low” go on grin

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Bwahahahaha
“Go low low low” go on grin

In the Age of the Crab when behemoth walked the Earth and before beasts of the field were created, Zeus moved elements and generation of beings too complex to imagine changed the facade of nature. Beings so advanced that the phenomena they perceived were closer to the Noumena in ways mankind can never fathom….
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

In the Age of the Crab when behemoth walked on the Earth and before beasts of the field were created, Zeus moved elements and generation of beings too complex to imagine changed the facade of nature. Beings so advanced that the phenomena they perceived were closer to the Noumena in a way mankind can never fathom….

Go on

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Go on

First of all, explain the source you just cited. You act like the Christians posting Bible verses as if that proves anything. Lmao

You post Caldwell’s opinion. You quote random people from the internet. Lol
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

First of all, explain the source you just cited. You act like the Christians posting Bible verses as if that proves anything. Lmao

Go on.

The same way you’ve been citing your own sources, anyway go on cheesy

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Go on

No. Explain the nonsense you keep citing as if they are fact. You dumb sumbitch.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

No. Explain the nonsense you keep citing as if they are fact. You dumb sumbitch.

The same way you’ve been citing yours anyway go on. cheesy

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by LordReed(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

It’s a Greek mythology.
You ignorantly believe he was real? Bwahahahah.
You “beheld or behead” the revelation and saw zeus? Probably a white man with white beards , bwahahahah grin

Bwahahahahaha. I guess your sarcasm and humour detector needs recalibration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha. I guess your sarcasm and humour detector needs recalibration.

Bwahahaha, I knew one can’t be that retarded.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

The same way you’ve been citing yours go on. cheesy

I haven’t cited anyone. Explain the story of Zeus you keep posting as if it refutes anything I’ve said. Your bumptiously ignorant ass post allegories as if you are citing literal histories.

What’s the difference between you and the Christians who post Bible verses as if citing mythology disproves arguments against them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I haven’t cited anyone. Explain you the story of Zeus you keep posting as if it refutes anything I’ve said.

What’s the difference between you and the Christians who post Bible verses as if citing mythology disproves arguments against them?

Go on cheesy

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Like I said, it’s up to you to decide. You present Mr.Caldwell’s book as your source. Are those the words of the prophet or what Mr. Caldwell thinks the words of the prophet were?

I thought you knew the source?
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Go on cheesy

Right after you explain the allegories you keep posting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Right after you explain the allegories you keep posting cheesy.

Yes, let me add cheesy
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Right after you explain the allegories you keep posting.

This one? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Why Are We So Vindictive As Christians? / Is Picking Fruits In Dream Really A Sign Of Good Omen? / Have You Ever Encountered The Power Of God In A Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.