Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud (9845 Views)

How I Realized That Religion Is Powerful / "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

This one? cheesy

What are you posting now?!!
Is it that Caldwell’s book explains allegories or that Hesiod’s work is an explanation of Greek mythology?
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

What are you posting now?!!
Is it that Caldwell’s book explains allegories or that Hesiod’s work is an explanation?

Go on cheesy

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Go on cheesy

Go on cheesy
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Go on cheesy

Bwahahahah hahahah cheesy
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Bwahahahah hahahah cheesy

If you weren’t so arrogant and ignorant, you would have known my initial post to Buda was a joke. Instead, your dumbass started arguing and posting mythology as if you were quoting literal history. “ Kronos was the father of Zeus”. When asked to explain the meaning of the allegories you keep posting you start spamming with more myth like a Christian spamming Bible verses.

Bwahahaha hahahah cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

If you weren’t so arrogant and ignorant, you would have known my initial post to Buda was a joke. Instead, your dumbass started arguing and posting mythology as if you were quoting literal history. “ Kronos was the father of Zeus”. When asked to explain the meaning of the allegories you keep posting you start spamming with more myth like a Christian spamming Bible verses.

Bwahahaha hahahah cheesy

Exactly more myth bwahahahaha

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Exactly more myth bwahahahaha

Dumbass.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Dumbass.

Go on bwahahah

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Go on bwahahah

Read again.

KnownUnknown:

Bwahahaha hahahah cheesy
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Read again.

Go on

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Go on

Lol, let it go. You got trolled. It’s not the end of the world, the sky isn’t failing. Atlas is still on the job cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynman: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Lol, let it go. You got trolled. It’s not the end of the world, the sky isn’t failing. Atlas is still on the job cheesy

Go on bwahahaha

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by budaatum: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Bwahahaha hahahah cheesy

One must first understand that an allegorical meaning is meant, Unknown, which is rather difficult when our only way of considering such things is as a belief.

Just in case, I do not believe in gods or demons but in belows allegorical meaning. No joke intended.

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by 43Ronin: 12:09am On Jun 17, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Yes, let me add cheesy

Dude you are not ok oo. Why does religion section keep attracting all types of creeps

1 Like

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by KnownUnknown: 3:27am On Jun 17, 2022
43Ronin:

Dude you are not ok oo. Why does religion section keep attracting all types of creeps

What did I do?!
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by oaroloye(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
MISHIGAS!

Since the Policy seems to be just to ban me for no reason, I shall stop wasting my time, trying help out the fools who willingly put shackles on their minds, that I alone am showing you how to take them off.

Atheistic Science has determined that the above-average man or woman uses no more than 10% of their Mental Capacity but that that careful educational upbringing will enable children to retain 100% Mental Ability throughout their lives.

The Atheists (because no one who believes in God would dare do this,) go to all lengths to ensure that no child receives this education.

Lengths including lying and murder.

Lengths including suppression of knowledge of the use of Biblical Technique for restoring 100% Conscious use of the Mind to anyone.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-47.
. MATTHEW 18:1-35.
. EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 9:1-20.
. EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 10:11-12.

WHAT legitimate reason could ANYONE have, for not wanting a fellow Human Being- FRIEND OR FOE- from attaining 100% Conscious Awareness?

musicwriter:

However, right there and then as I sat watching the lectures, I decided I was going to do a comprehensive research on the existence of Jesus and get back to him (the professor) with the facts of Jesus existence.

YOU ARE A LIAR- YOU NEVER DID ANY RESEARCH!

musicwriter:

But what happened instead was that I discovered that the professor was right!! And that's how I quit Christianity.

WHAT KIND OF CHRISTIAN RELIES ON THE ENEMIES OF CHRISTIANITY TO PROVIDE RELIABLE DATA?

musicwriter:

I hope this will help a black man or woman out there to go research Jesus Christ outside of what you've been told in the bible.

WHAT SORT OF RESEARCH? ONLY CHRISTIANS WERE INTERESTED IN LORD YESHUA'S EXISTENCE AND TEACHINGS.

You knew that NON-CHRISTIANS did not want to know about him, and did not want anyone else to know about him!

What evidence did you look for?

None at all- or you would have led with that!

musicwriter:

By so doing you'll discover the truth and the truth shall set you free, indeed.

. JOHN 8:31-32.

31. Then Said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

THE TRUTH IS KNOWN BY APPLYING LORD YESHUA'S WORD: YOU NEVER KNEW THE TRUTH BECAUSE YOU NEVER APPLIED IT.

musicwriter:

Below is the message I sent to the professor recently after I concluded my research.

. JOHN 5:44.

44. "How can ye believe,
which receive honour
one of another,
and seek not the honour
that (cometh) from God only?

ON JUDGMENT DAY, IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR REGRETS!

[b]BIG HOTEP BROTHER

LONG TIME! HOPE YOU'RE FINE.

SORRY THAT YOU HAVEN'T HEARD FROM ME FOR LONG BUT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A HUGE ENLIGHTENMENT THAT FOLLOWED IN MY LIFE AFTER I WATCHED YOUR DVD LECTURES.

IN ONE OF YOUR LECTURES, WHILE TALKING ABOUT JESUS CHRIST, YOU SAID SOMETHING LIKE "I'VE LOOKED FOR HIM AND COULDN'T FIND HIM IN HISTORY." WHEN I HEARD THAT IT DIDN'T SIT WELL WITH ME CAUSE I USED TO THINK THAT JESUS WAS A HISTORICALLY VERIFIED CHARACTER AND THAT UNBELIEVE WAS A MATTER OF IGNORANCE OR RELIGIOUS DIFFERENCE. FOOLISH ME!

SO AFTER WATCHING YOUR LECTURES I BEGAN RESEARCHING JESUS WITH THE HOPE OF GETTING A PROOF OF HIS EXISTENCE AND COMING BACK TO YOU WITH THE PROOF.
SINCE I ALREADY HAVE A BACKGROUND IN HISTORY I WAS HOPING TO GET BACK TO YOU QUICKLY.

HOWEVER, ONCE I BEGAN MY RESEARCH, I WAS IMMEDIATELY TAKEN ABACK BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIND ANY ANCIENT SOURCE TO GO TO FOR HISTORY OF JESUS. THE CLOSEST THING YOU CAN FIND IS THE HISTORY OF EARLY CHRISTIANITY BUT NOT JESUS AS A PERSON. I USED TO THINK THERE WERE MOUNTAINS OF HISTORY BOOKS TALKING ABOUT THE LIFE OF JESUS. BUT I COULDN'T FIND ANY AND I WAS DEVASTATED. I FELT LIKE A FOOL AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE I INVESTED SO MUCH OF MY SPIRITUALLY TO JESUS.

THERE'S NO HISTORY OF JESUS OUTSIDE THE BIBLE. JESUS' HISTORY CAN ONLY BE FOUND IN THE BIBLE IN THE BOOK OF MARK, MATTHEW, LUKE, JOHN, WHO THEMSELVES NEVER MET JESUS!! IN FACT, THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK OF LUKE HIMSELF/HERSELF SAID IN THE FIRST CHAPTER THAT THE EVENT REPORTED WAS NOT AN EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT. SO EVEN THE SO CALLED JESUS DISCIPLES NEVER EXISTED TOO!! THAT'S WHEN I REALIZED THAT JESUS NEVER EXISTED AT ALL.

THE JESUS STORY WAS ACTUALLY SCAVENGED FROM THE AFRICAN HORUS, BUDDHA, MITHRAS, KRISHNA, ALL RENAMED AND COMBINED BY THE ROMAN EMPIRE TO CREATE A NEW ALL ENCOMPASSING RELIGION FOR ROMAN COLONIES AT THAT TIME.
FURTHER, I REALIZED THE HORUS SAVING PRINCIPLE CAME FROM INNER AFRICAN SNAKE SAVING PRINCIPLE. THAT'S BY THE WAY.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING ME THE REASON TO RESEARCH JESUS. IN THE PROCESS I DISCOVERED THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH HAS SET ME FREE.

BEST REGARDS,
AFRICASON.
[/b]

I have read some bullshit in my life:

ATHEISM: The Case Against God, by George H. Smith (1974).
FIFTY REASONS WHY GOD IS IMAGINARY, by Marshall Brain.
GODLESS: How an Evangelical Preacher Became One of America's Leading Atheists, by Dan Barker (2008).

ATHEISTS NEVER READ THE BIBLE.

They just skim through, and Cherry-Pick things that will make Bible Religion look foolish, to people who know nothing about It, and claim to have "read The Bible, and found It foolish."

IF YOU CAN CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN A CHRISTIAN FOR YEARS, THEN "COME TO YOUR SENSES, AND DENOUNCED THE BIBLE," YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO BECOME AN ATHEIST ROCK STAR, OVERNIGHT.

It cannot be, but that Organized Atheism will pay in cash and in kind, for anyone who betrays God in this way.

Any Scientist who espouses the Belief that GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE is endangering his or her career. Telling the Truth is not how to get tenure in American Academia.

I HAVE REPRODUCED YOUR LETTER WORD-FOR-WORD, TO ENABLE PEOPLE TO MORE EASILY READ IT, AND RESPOND TO YOUR NON-POINTS. Also, to prove to you that I read every word, and my verdict is that it is nothing but a load of bullshit.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HORUS, MITHRAS, OR KRISHNA?

You know little or nothing but the NAMES. I know that, because YOU CITE NO REFERENCES AT ALL. You have never studied them in any book, or else you would have led with that information.

Their system seduces Blacks by giving them an artificially inflated sense of their own importance.

THIS IS THE BULLSHIT YOU BETRAYED LORD YESHUA FOR!

Shabaka’s Stone explores and explains many scientific theories on multi-dimensional levels.

Shabaka’s Stone tells us that we are born with everything we need to solve all of our life’s challenges. Every human is born with a Messiah (Asar/Heru) and a Judas (Seten). Judas’ job is to stop us from achieving our divine purpose. The Messiah’s responsibility is to make sure that Judas is not successful. Life is the result of the balance of this relationship. The Messiah may fall down nine (9) times, but rises ten (10) times. The metaphor of the Asarian Drama. We are the Creator having a human experience.

The Nun wanted to come into being. He/She tried countless times. Finally, one of her/his attempts succeeded and Ptah came forward and created Atum. Atum was consciousness and named all and every thing. This trinity began the beginning of time and continues to become to this day. Every day, when you wake up is like Ptah rising out of the Nun (state of unconscious). This energy conversion, waking you up initiates your simple and self-conscious state of thinking, realizing who you are coming up out of your sleep.

[See: SHABAKA'S STONE, by Kaba Hiawatha Kamene (2021) (Chapter 9.]

WHY DON'T YOU LEAD WITH REFERENCES?
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by oaroloye(m): 1:25am On Jun 18, 2022
OkCornel:
Someone mentioned me, but it appears the post was banned or something.

On the blocked post below. Same thing.

It may be helpful to reduce the number of hyperlinks in your message before you post.

MY POSTS ARE BEING BLOCKED FOR NO REASON: [i[THESE TEND TO BE POSTS THAT DEBUNK LIES, SUCH AS YOURS.[/i[

I had to complete as many as four CAPTHAS, and change my browser, before my Post finally got through.

Then, when I logged in again, I found it gone, and a message that it had been banned twice.

How is legitimate Posting now called "SPAM?"

People getting rich off of poor people's support, have been known to forget this whose efforts got them those riches.

My account was muted after I corrected crucial errors in the TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA Ministry.

The major one being that JESUS WAS BLACK (he claimed to have seen the Crucifixion.

I said that the Israelis would not want him in Israel, because they were fake Hebrews. Even their own people admit this.

[See: FACTS ARE FACTS, by Benjamin Freedman (1954).
THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler (1970).
THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, by Shlomo Sand (2006).]

I issued a warning to all people who engage in prolonged Fasting, as TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA did with much fanfare, that oily foods they tolerated before their Fasts could kill them, by clogging their arteries with "Bad Cholesterol."

He surely had my account muted, and had his pet Shill, ScienceWatch denounce me as an Atheist.

I warned him (and all Christian Hypocrites,) that unjustly attacking even a Junior Brethren will lead to rejection by Lord Yeshua- but he didn't listen. He rejected my advice, and died of a preventable stroke- had he not rejected my free advice, and heeded my warnings.

I said that he did not know what he was doing, calling his Church a "SYNAGOGUE," and that this would cost him the respect of the Jews: ONE MAN- NO MATTER HOW ANOINTED- CANNOT START A SYNAGOGUE. It takes TEN MEN.

THE TORAH SCROLL cannot be opened in the Synagogue, until TEN MEN are present. I know that there was no TORAH SCROLL at Tuberculosis Joshua's Synagogue of Satan, because no one has ever mentioned one.

LORD YESHUA had to have TWELVE Disciples, because they had to have a SHEKINAH ANOINTING that was the Source of their Joint Powers.

You did not know ANYTHING about this yourself, because you were a FALSE CHRISTIAN.

YOU KNOW that Lord Yeshua commended the Disciples who gained TEN Talents and TEN Pounds- but condemned the Disciples who would only cone back to him with ONE Talent or ONE Pound.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25)

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(2) EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS OF DOMINION. (Luke 19:11-27)

(1) THE ABOVE; (2) THE BELOW.
(3) THE EARTH; (4) THE NETHER REGIONS.
(5) FIRE; (6) WATER.
(7) THE MOVING; (cool THE STATIONARY.
(9) THE LOUD; (10) THE SILENT.

[See: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1972).
THE EAGLE'S GIFT, by Carlos Castaneda (1981).
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).]

Yet YOU never developed yourself beyond the ONE TALENT. Actually, you even LOST the FIRST TALENT.

. HOSEA 4:6.

6. "My people are destroyed
for lack of Knowledge:
because thou hast
rejected Knowledge,
I will also reject thee,
that thou shalt be no Priest to Me:
seeing thou hast forgotten
The Law of thy God,
I will also forget thy children."

ALL FORGETFULNESS IS CAUSED BY SIN: TO COMMIT SIN, ONE MUST FIRST FORGET THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart out of thy mouth;
but thou shalt meditate therein
day and night,
that thou mayest observe
to do according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

MEDITATION ON THE LAW OF MOSES FORCES THE WAKEFULNESS OF ALL PARTS OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS PERTAINING TO THOSE TEACHINGS: THIS FORCES TOTAL RECALL OF ALL ONE'S EXPERIENCES WITH THE PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF THOSE TEACHINGS AND THEIR VIOLATIONS.

This forces 100% Conscious Awareness, where that of the above-average So is no more than 10%.

By design of WESTERN EDUCATION.

[See: DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard (1950).
JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1972).
THE PRODIGY: The Biography of WILLIAM JAMES SIDIS- America's Greatest Child Prodigy, by Amy Wallace (1986).
THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda (1987).
THE SORCERER'S CROSSING: A Woman's Journey, by Taisha Abelar (1993).
THE CELESTINE PROPHECY, by James Redfield (1993).
THE EINSTEIN FACTOR: A Proven New Method for increasing your Intelligence, by Win Wenger and Richard Poe (1995).
THE DELIBERATE DUMBING-DOWN OF AMERICA: A Chronological Paper-Trail, by Charlotte Iserbyt (1999).]

YOUR ATHEISTIC IGNORANCE DID NOT COME ABOUT BY ACCIDENT: IT WAS CAREFULLY DESIGNED BY THE RULERS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

MaxInDHouse:
MICHIGAS has gotten himself a ban!
Wait for the next 24 hours before typing your stupid lengthy nonsense! cheesy

ONLY THE GREATEST FOOLS LAUGHED AT LORD YESHUA, WHO WAS PUTTING HIS LIFE ON THE LINE TO HELP THEM.

He was greater than I, so I do not have greater Power than him to make The Truth understood. Your derision of me does not make me wrong.

MaxInDHouse:
OK this stupid guy has been barred, only God knows what he's MICHIGAS is up to this time! cheesy

. PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not
in The Counsel of the Ungodly,
nor standeth in the Way of Sinners,
nor sitteth in the Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is
in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law
doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit
in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth
shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff
which the wind driveth away.
5.Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand
in The Judgment,
nor Sinners
in The Congregation
of The Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
The Way of the Righteous:
but the Way of the Ungodly
shall Perish.

maximus99:

Your Church taught you and my Church taught me, you'll continue to quote while i'll also continue to quote, so if you're not stupid you should know that only God can declare the one who is right!

WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF PREACHING, IF A PERSON CAN ONLY DETERMINE THEIR ETERNAL DESTINY, AFTER IT IS TOO LATE TO CHANGE IT?[/I I SAY GOD GIVES CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS, AND JUDGMENT IS BASED ON WHETHER OR NOT WE KEPT THOSE INSTRUCTIONS!]

Those who meditate on THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES WILL understand everything.

Those who do not meditate will understand nothing.

. JOHN 12:42-50.

42. Nevertheless among
the Chief Rulers also
many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees
they did not confess him,
lest they should be
put out of the Synagogue:
43. For they loved
the praise of men
more than The Praise of God.

44. Jesus Cried and Said,

"He that believeth on me,
believeth not on me,
but on him that sent me.
45. "And he that seeth me
seeth Him that sent me.
46. "I am come a Light
into the World,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in Darkness.
47. "And if any man hear my Words,
and believe not,
I judge him not:
for I came not to Judge the World,
but to save the World.
48. "He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my Words,
hath One that Judgeth him:
The Word that I have spoken,
The Same shall Judge him
in The Last Day.
49. "For I have not Spoken of myself;
but The Father Which sent me,
He gave me a Commandment,
what I should Say,
and what I should Speak.
50. "And I know that
His Commandment is Life Everlasting:
whatsoever I Speak therefore,
even as The Father Said unto me,
so I Speak."

THE ONLY CRITERION OF JUDGMENT WILL BE [i]THE TEACHINGS OF LORD YESHUA ON EARTH.

OkCornel:

No one has monopoly over the truth except God (Father, Son & Spirit).

GOD IS NOT "FATHER, SON, AND SPIRIT:" THE ONLY GOD IS GOD: THE FATHER

. JOHN 17:3.

3. "And this is Life Eternal,
that they might know Thee
The Only True God,
and Jesus Christ,
whom Thou hast sent."

THAT IS THE GOSPEL: THAT IS CONSISTENT WITH WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TOLD FROM THE BEGINNING.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

ANYTHING BEYOND THE LAW IS BLASPHEMY.

OkCornel:

Truth existed before Jesus’ earthly existence and ministry. So, I don’t really see the issue here.

THE ISSUE HERE IS THAT THE OP IS LYING: IF IT WERE TRUE THEY KNIW THAT LORD YESHUA'S TEACHINGS CAME FROM ANCIENT WRITINGS, WHY CAN'T THEY SHOW THEM TO US?

For instance, those Americans of the Kemetic Consciousness Movement say,

"HORUS SAID: 'I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.' "

Really! Where?

Where is the Document that shows that he said that?

In what context could he have said that?

They also tell people that "HORUS WAS CALLED THE LAMB OF GOD!"

That tells us that the people they are talking to don't know the first thing about HORUS: he was a FALCON GOD.

There are seven Heavens, and they have Humanoids and Animals, just like we do.

When their Animals come to Earth, they become superhumans. To ascend beyond the Third Heaven, Humans have to either borrow Life Energy or devolve into lower Lifeforms.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).]

That explains the Kemetic gods.

The purpose of the False Religions is to FARM HUMANS as CATTLE.

We know that a Religion is FALSE, when IT DOES NOT LET US SEE THE EVENTS ABD SECRETS OF THE PAST, in general, and WHAT THE DEVILS HAVE BEEN DOING, in particular.

Only Yahweh God, and no one else, has PROMISED TO SHOW US EVERYTHING!

. JOHN 14:1-28.

21. "He that hath
my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest
myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that
thou wilt manifest thyself
unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and the Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
He shall Teach you All Things
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have
Said unto you.
27 “Peace I leave with you;
My Peace I give unto you,
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid.
28. "Ye have heard
how I Said unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN
UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

'I GO UNTO THE FATHER:'

for my Father
is greater than I."

OkCornel:

Unless the argument you’re really pushing for is plagiarism…

ANY CHRISTIAN KNOWS THAT THERE IS NO QUESTION OF PLAGIARISM, BECAUSE THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA IS UNIQUE.

There is NOTHING remotely like it in the History of the World.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

. LEVITICUS 19:11-18.

18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge against
the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love
thy Neighbour as thyself:
I am The LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:10-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

ONE OF AMERICA'S MOST POPULAR PASTIMES IS CALLED "POKER:" THIS IS A GAME IN WHICH PLAYERS ATTEMPT TO DECEIVE ONE ANOTHER THAT THEY HAVE SUPERIOR ASSETS TO OTHERS THAT THEY MAY NOT HAVE.

This is done at a National Level.

America recently destroyed the nation of IRAQ, claiming to have evidence linking SADAAM HUSSEIN to the TERRORIST GROUP AL-QAEDA- which their CIA created.

This turned out to be a lie.

There was the CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS of 1962, where America threatened to start WORLD WAR III, should the Soviet Union attempt to install Nuclear Missiles in Cuba.

The Soviets backed down, and the US President crowed: "THE OTHER GUY BLINKED FIRST!"

In World War II, America bluffed that they had enough Atom Bombs to destroy all of Japan, when all they had was the two.

Japan believed the American "BLUFF STRATEGY," and surrendered.

Therefore, only a fool will believe an American Oyinbo Slave, who knows nothing but what WHITE people taught him, who claims to have PROOF that The Bible was plagiarized, because they know that we are beginning to unlock Its True Power- which they never could.

They have sent their "Boy" to lie to us.

OYINBO ATHEISTS HAVE DESPERATELY SOUGHT SUCH PROOF, IN ORDER TO DESTROY THE BIBLE, AND HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIND IT.

[See: THE CHRIST CONSPIRACY: The Greatest Story ever Sold, by Archyra S. aka Dorothy M. Murdock (1999).]

There was a very wicked Oyinbo woman, who achieved instant fame, claiming that the story of Jesus was plagiarized from half a dozen gods, who preceded him- including HORUS, DIONYSUS, ATTUS, KRISHNA, and others.

However, when people soberly evaluate her message, they find that IT IS ALL A BLUFF. She claimed that these God's were all born of virgins on December 25,th had 12 Disciples, worked Miracles, were crucified, as rose from the Dead, just like Jesus- BUT NONE OF THAT WAS TRUE.

She was unable to give credible sources for those claims.

The Bible does not even claim Lord Yeshua was born on December 25,th and that three kings or wise men attended him at his birth.

It is very fitting, to me at leasr, that she died on December 25,th 2015.

But you see these charges of Plagiarism are all lies. Where are these people who allegedly knew The Gospel before the Hebrews? What have they done with It since more than 2,000 years?

. ISAIAH 64:4.

4. For since
The Beginning of the World
Men have not heard,
nor perceived by the ear,
neither hath the eye seen,
O God, beside Thee,
what He hath prepared
for him that waiteth for Him.

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and Greater (Works)
than these shall he do;
because I go
unto my Father."[/i][/b]

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF ENTITIES WHO HAVE CLAIMED TO BE GODS: NOT ONE OF THEM HAS PROMISED TO SHARE THE FULL SPECTRUM OF SPIRITUAL ABILITIES AS YAHWEH GOD HAS.

That is what makes the difference between a REAL GOD, and a FAKE.

OkCornel:

Bear in mind, truth in its purest form is unwritten. Then it becomes written. You may need to reconsider if your “true sources” did not also refer to earlier unwritten sources (oral traditions, history, proverbs etc ) passed down from one ancient generation to another?

THERE ARE NO SUCH SOURCES: IT IS ALL A HOAX.

OkCornel:

Note: Before any religious zealot shouts blasphemy, read the bolded part and where I highlighted red.

YOU HAVE COMMITTED BLASPHEMY, PURE AND SIMPLE.

Lord Yeshua never claimed to be God, nor equal with God.

OkCornel:

I also use Jesus rather than Yeshua or Yahushua for the sake of those who are more familiar with the “Jesus” name.

THAT IS IRRELEVANT, BECAUSE PRAYING TO JESUS HAS YIELDED RESULTS THAT COULD ONLY COME FROM LORD YESHUA.

It is Blasphemy to say that SATAN Heals in the Name of Lord Yeshua.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 4:16am On Jun 18, 2022
oaroloye:

MY POSTS ARE BEING BLOCKED FOR NO REASON: [i[THESE TEND TO BE POSTS THAT DEBUNK LIES, SUCH AS YOURS.[/i[

I had to complete as many as four CAPTHAS, and change my browser, before my Post finally got through.

Then, when I logged in again, I found it gone, and a message that it had been banned twice.

How is legitimate Posting now called "SPAM?"

People getting rich off of poor people's support, have been known to forget this whose efforts got them those riches.

My account was muted after I corrected crucial errors in the TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA Ministry.

The major one being that JESUS WAS BLACK (he claimed to have seen the Crucifixion.

I said that the Israelis would not want him in Israel, because they were fake Hebrews. Even their own people admit this.

[See: FACTS ARE FACTS, by Benjamin Freedman (1954).
THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler (1970).
THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, by Shlomo Sand (2006).]

I issued a warning to all people who engage in prolonged Fasting, as TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA did with much fanfare, that oily foods they tolerated before their Fasts could kill them, by clogging their arteries with "Bad Cholesterol."

He surely had my account muted, and had his pet Shill, ScienceWatch denounce me as an Atheist.

I warned him (and all Christian Hypocrites,) that unjustly attacking even a Junior Brethren will lead to rejection by Lord Yeshua- but he didn't listen. He rejected my advice, and died of a preventable stroke- had he not rejected my free advice, and heeded my warnings.

I said that he did not know what he was doing, calling his Church a "SYNAGOGUE," and that this would cost him the respect of the Jews: ONE MAN- NO MATTER HOW ANOINTED- CANNOT START A SYNAGOGUE. It takes TEN MEN.

THE TORAH SCROLL cannot be opened in the Synagogue, until TEN MEN are present. I know that there was no TORAH SCROLL at Tuberculosis Joshua's Synagogue of Satan, because no one has ever mentioned one.

LORD YESHUA had to have TWELVE Disciples, because they had to have a SHEKINAH ANOINTING that was the Source of their Joint Powers.

You did not know ANYTHING about this yourself, because you were a FALSE CHRISTIAN.

YOU KNOW that Lord Yeshua commended the Disciples who gained TEN Talents and TEN Pounds- but condemned the Disciples who would only cone back to him with ONE Talent or ONE Pound.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25)

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

. THE TEN POUNDS OF DOMINION. (Luke 19:11-27)

(1) THE ABOVE; (2) THE BELOW.
(3) THE EARTH; (4) THE NETHER REGIONS.
(5) FIRE; (6) WATER.
(7) THE MOVING; (cool THE STATIONARY.
(9) THE LOUD; (10) THE SILENT.

[See: JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1972).
THE EAGLE'S GIFT, by Carlos Castaneda (1981).
THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).]

Yet YOU never developed yourself beyond the ONE TALENT. Actually, you even LOST the FIRST TALENT.

. HOSEA 4:6.

6. "My people are destroyed
for lack of Knowledge:
because thou hast
rejected Knowledge,
I will also reject thee,
that thou shalt be no Priest to Me:
seeing thou hast forgotten
The Law of thy God,
I will also forget thy children."

ALL FORGETFULNESS IS CAUSED BY SIN: TO COMMIT SIN, ONE MUST FIRST FORGET THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart out of thy mouth;
but thou shalt meditate therein
day and night,
that thou mayest observe
to do according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

MEDITATION ON THE LAW OF MOSES FORCES THE WAKEFULNESS OF ALL PARTS OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS PERTAINING TO THOSE TEACHINGS: THIS FORCES TOTAL RECALL OF ALL ONE'S EXPERIENCES WITH THE PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF THOSE TEACHINGS AND THEIR VIOLATIONS.

This forces 100% Conscious Awareness, where that of the above-average So is no more than 10%.

By design of WESTERN EDUCATION.

JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: The Lessons of Don Juan, by Carlos Castaneda (1972).
THE PRODIGY: The Biography of WILLIAM JAMES SIDIS- America's Greatest Child Prodigy, by Amy Wallace (1986).
THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda (1987).
THE SORCERER'S CROSSING: A Woman's Journey, by Taisha Abelar (1993).
THE CELESTINE PROPHECY, by James Redfield (1993).
THE EINSTEIN FACTOR: A Proven New Method for increasing your Intelligence, by Win Wenger and Richard Poe (1995).
THE DELIBERATE DUMBING-DOWN OF AMERICA: A Chronological Paper-Trail, by Charlotte Iserbyt (1999).]

YOUR ATHEISTIC IGNORANCE DID NOT COME ABOUT BY ACCIDENT: IT WAS CAREFULLY DESIGNED BY THE RULERS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

ONLY THE GREATEST FOOLS LAUGHED AT LORD YESHUA, WHO WAS PUTTING HIS LIFE ON THE LINE TO HELP THEM.

He was greater than I, so I do not have greater Power than him to make The Truth understood. Your derision of me does not make me wrong.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not
2. But his delight is
in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law
in his season;
and whatsoever he doeth
shall prosper.
but are like the chaff
5.Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand
in The Judgment,
nor Sinners
in The Congregation
of The Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
shall Perish.

WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF PREACHING, IF A PERSON CAN ONLY DETERMINE THEIR ETERNAL DESTINY, AFTER IT IS TOO LATE TO CHANGE IT?[/I I SAY GOD GIVES CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS, AND JUDGMENT IS BASED ON WHETHER OR NOT WE KEPT THOSE INSTRUCTIONS!]

Those who meditate on THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES WILL understand everything.

Those who do not meditate will understand nothing.

. JOHN 12:42-50.

42. Nevertheless among
the Chief Rulers also
many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees
they did not confess him,
lest they should be
put out of the Synagogue:
43. For they loved
the praise of men
more than The Praise of God.

44. Jesus Cried and Said,

"He that believeth on me,
believeth not on me,
but on him that sent me.
45. "And he that seeth me
seeth Him that sent me.
46. "I am come a Light
into the World,
that whosoever believeth on me
should not abide in Darkness.
47. "And if any man hear my Words,
and believe not,
I judge him not:
for I came not to Judge the World,
but to save the World.
48. "He that rejecteth me,
and receiveth not my Words,
hath One that Judgeth him:
The Word that I have spoken,
The Same shall Judge him
in The Last Day.
49. "For I have not Spoken of myself;
but The Father Which sent me,
He gave me a Commandment,
what I should Say,
and what I should Speak.
50. "And I know that
His Commandment is Life Everlasting:
whatsoever I Speak therefore,
even as The Father Said unto me,
so I Speak."

THE ONLY CRITERION OF JUDGMENT WILL BE [i]THE TEACHINGS OF LORD YESHUA ON EARTH.

GOD IS NOT "FATHER, SON, AND SPIRIT:" THE ONLY GOD IS GOD: THE FATHER

. JOHN 17:3.

3. "And this is Life Eternal,
that they might know Thee
The Only True God,
and Jesus Christ,
whom Thou hast sent."

THAT IS THE GOSPEL: THAT IS CONSISTENT WITH WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TOLD FROM THE BEGINNING.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

ANYTHING BEYOND THE LAW IS BLASPHEMY.

THE ISSUE HERE IS THAT THE OP IS LYING: IF IT WERE TRUE THEY KNIW THAT LORD YESHUA'S TEACHINGS CAME FROM ANCIENT WRITINGS, WHY CAN'T THEY SHOW THEM TO US?

For instance, those Americans of the Kemetic Consciousness Movement say,

"HORUS SAID: 'I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.' "

Really! Where?

Where is the Document that shows that he said that?

In what context could he have said that?

They also tell people that "HORUS WAS CALLED THE LAMB OF GOD!"

That tells us that the people they are talking to don't know the first thing about HORUS: he was a FALCON GOD.

There are seven Heavens, and they have Humanoids and Animals, just like we do.

When their Animals come to Earth, they become superhumans. To ascend beyond the Third Heaven, Humans have to either borrow Life Energy or devolve into lower Lifeforms.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).]

That explains the Kemetic gods.

The purpose of the False Religions is to FARM HUMANS as CATTLE.

We know that a Religion is FALSE, when IT DOES NOT LET US SEE THE EVENTS ABD SECRETS OF THE PAST, in general, and WHAT THE DEVILS HAVE BEEN DOING, in particular.

Only Yahweh God, and no one else, has PROMISED TO SHOW US EVERYTHING!

21. "He that hath
my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
and I will love him,
and will manifest
myself to him."

not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that
unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
keepeth not my Sayings:
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I Spoken unto you,
26. "But The Comforter,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have
Said unto you.
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
28. "Ye have heard
how I Said unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN
UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

for my Father
is greater than I."

ANY CHRISTIAN KNOWS THAT THERE IS NO QUESTION OF PLAGIARISM, BECAUSE THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA IS UNIQUE.

There is NOTHING remotely like it in the History of the World.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

Which have brought thee

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

. LEVITICUS 19:11-18.

18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge against
the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love
thy Neighbour as thyself:
I am The LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.

to record this day against you,
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

ONE OF AMERICA'S MOST POPULAR PASTIMES IS CALLED "POKER:" THIS IS A GAME IN WHICH PLAYERS ATTEMPT TO DECEIVE ONE ANOTHER THAT THEY HAVE SUPERIOR ASSETS TO OTHERS THAT THEY MAY NOT HAVE.

This is done at a National Level.

America recently destroyed the nation of IRAQ, claiming to have evidence linking SADAAM HUSSEIN to the TERRORIST GROUP AL-QAEDA- which their CIA created.

This turned out to be a lie.

There was the CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS of 1962, where America threatened to start WORLD WAR III, should the Soviet Union attempt to install Nuclear Missiles in Cuba.

The Soviets backed down, and the US President crowed: "THE OTHER GUY BLINKED FIRST!"

In World War II, America bluffed that they had enough Atom Bombs to destroy all of Japan, when all they had was the two.

Japan believed the American "BLUFF STRATEGY," and surrendered.

Therefore, only a fool will believe an American Oyinbo Slave, who knows nothing but what WHITE people taught him, who claims to have PROOF that The Bible was plagiarized, because they know that we are beginning to unlock Its True Power- which they never could.

They have sent their "Boy" to lie to us.

OYINBO ATHEISTS HAVE DESPERATELY SOUGHT SUCH PROOF, IN ORDER TO DESTROY THE BIBLE, AND HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIND IT.

[See: THE CHRIST CONSPIRACY: The Greatest Story ever Sold, by Archyra S. aka Dorothy M. Murdock (1999).]

There was a very wicked Oyinbo woman, who achieved instant fame, claiming that the story of Jesus was plagiarized from half a dozen gods, who preceded him- including HORUS, DIONYSUS, ATTUS, KRISHNA, and others.

However, when people soberly evaluate her message, they find that IT IS ALL A BLUFF. She claimed that these God's were all born of virgins on December 25,th had 12 Disciples, worked Miracles, were crucified, as rose from the Dead, just like Jesus- BUT NONE OF THAT WAS TRUE.

She was unable to give credible sources for those claims.

The Bible does not even claim Lord Yeshua was born on December 25,th and that three kings or wise men attended him at his birth.

It is very fitting, to me at leasr, that she died on December 25,th 2015.

But you see these charges of Plagiarism are all lies. Where are these people who allegedly knew The Gospel before the Hebrews? What have they done with It since more than 2,000 years?

. ISAIAH 64:4.

4. For since
The Beginning of the World
Men have not heard,
nor perceived by the ear,
neither hath the eye seen,
O God, beside Thee,
what He hath prepared
for him that waiteth for Him.

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and Greater (Works)
than these shall he do;
because I go
unto my Father."[/i][/b]

THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF ENTITIES WHO HAVE CLAIMED TO BE GODS: NOT ONE OF THEM HAS PROMISED TO SHARE THE FULL SPECTRUM OF SPIRITUAL ABILITIES AS YAHWEH GOD HAS.

That is what makes the difference between a REAL GOD, and a FAKE.

THERE ARE NO SUCH SOURCES: IT IS ALL A HOAX.

YOU HAVE COMMITTED BLASPHEMY, PURE AND SIMPLE.

Lord Yeshua never claimed to be God, nor equal with God.

THAT IS IRRELEVANT, BECAUSE PRAYING TO JESUS HAS YIELDED RESULTS THAT COULD ONLY COME FROM LORD YESHUA.

It is Blasphemy to say that SATAN Heals in the Name of Lord Yeshua.

Stay on the topic. It’s about the existence of Jesus; not whether Jesus is black or white, or whether Jesus is God or not.

Those are different issues altogether and can be discussed in a separate thread.

And don’t be a zealot screaming blasphemy. If anything, you’re proving my point over and again.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by orisa37: 5:11am On Jun 18, 2022
MY FRIEND YOU ARE SO JOBLESS AND SILLY.
SOMEBODY DISCOVERED LACK OF VITAMIN C AS CAUSE OF SCURVY.
WHY DON'T YOU RESEARCH INTO NO SCURVY NO VITAMIN C?

JESUS IS THE PERSONIFICATION OF PRAYING, ASKING AND RELATING TO FROM AND WITH THE SUPREME SPIRIT AND CREATOR OF LIFE.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by oaroloye(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
MISHIGAS!

OkCornel:

Stay on the topic. It’s about the existence of Jesus; not whether Jesus is black or white, or whether Jesus is God or not.

YOU QUOTED MY ENTIRE POST, AND THIS IS YOUR TAKE-AWAY?

It was okay for you to say that you use THE WRONG NAME for the Lord, which did not exist until 500 years ago- but never to connect that misnomer with a reason why someone should report that he could find "no Historical Evidence" for someone he was looking for under A WRONG NAME?

OkCornel:

I also use Jesus rather than Yeshua or Yahushua for the sake of those who are more familiar with the “Jesus” name.

OkCornel:

Those are different issues altogether and can be discussed in a separate thread.

SINCE I CAN ONLY POST THREE OR FOUR TIMES A DAY, I HAVE TO PUT AS MUCH RELEVANT INFORMATION INTO A POST AS I CAN: NOTHING I SAY IS IRRELEVANT.

Since none of you, from the OP on down, has the manners to introduce yourselves, giving you complete Educational and Religious backgrounds, and since you obviously have to come from different backgrounds anyway, I covered all the Basics of Existence of ANYTHING, which none of you knew about, anyway.

All of which is relevant information, because your Objective Goal should be TO VERIFY THE EXISTENCE OF LORD YESHUA: THE ONLY WAY TO COME TO THE FATHER.

No one here has come to GOD: THE FATHER- including me. But I am the only one here, who knows HOW.

The first step is to recover your lost Consciousness. That will take less than a year, but you need to get started already, because you have no idea how limited your time is.

How do you know some terrorist won't blow up an oil tanker, while you are walking by it?

Unbelievers are so arrogant!

After you have removed all the Spiritual Booby-Traps Satan has installed in your Mind, that could destroy It, if you tried to develop yourself Spiritually, you must next develop your Spiritual Senses.

You must perceive the Spiritual Forces that have been manipulating you your whole life, with a view to controlling them.

By this point, you should be able to analize Whole Life Memories that are not your own, in about twenty minutes.

Even Past memories.

You should be able to verify the Existence of Lord Yeshua and the True, 1th Century origins of the Christian Church, as well as many other things.

You should be able to see Heaven, and Hell, and what really happens to the Dead- BUT IT WILL NOT BE SAFE FOR YOU TO ATTEMPT THIS, YET!

When you can do all this, you will then be able to manipulate MEST at will.

When you can control MEST with your Mind, you can change the Location of Matter, Energy, Space, Time and Living Things within the Universe at will.

When you can do that, you can change the location of MEST and Living Things into and out of different Universes.

This should take up to FIVE YEARS to achieve safely- without killing yourself, or reducing yourself to a vegetative state.

As from the sixth year,you should be ready to confront GOD: THE FATHER, face-to-face.

OkCornel:

And don’t be a zealot screaming blasphemy. If anything, you’re proving my point over and again.

. MATTHEW 12:22-45.

22. Then was
brought unto him
one possessed
with a Devil,
blind, and dumb:
and he healed him,
insomuch that
the blind and dumb
both spake and saw.
23. And all the people
were amazed,
and said,

"Is not this
The Son of David?"

24. But when
the Pharisees heard it,
they said,

"This fellow doth not
cast out devils,
but by Beelzebub
the Prince of the Devils."

25. And Jesus knew their thoughts,
and Said unto them,

"Every kingdom
divided against itself
is brought to desolation;
and every city or house
divided against itself
shall not stand:
26. "And if Satan
cast out Satan,
he is divided
against himself;
how shall then
his Kingdom stand?
27. "And if I by Beelzebub
cast out Devils,
by whom do your children
cast them out?
therefore they shall be
your judges.
28. "But if I cast out Devils
by the Spirit of God,
then The Kingdom of God
is come unto you.
29. "Or else how can one
enter into
a Strong Man's House,
and spoil his Goods,
except he first
bind the Strong Man?
And then he will
spoil his House.
30. "He that is not with me
is against me;
and he that
gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
31. "Wherefore I Say
unto you,

'ALL MANNER
OF SIN AND BLASPHEMY
SHALL BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN:
BUT THE BLASPHEMY
AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST
SHALL NOT BE FORGIVEN
UNTO MEN.'

32. "And whosoever
speaketh a word
against The Son of Man,
it shall be forgiven him:
but whosoever speaketh
against The Holy Ghost,
it shall not be forgiven him,
neither in this World,
neither in the World to come.
33. "Either make the tree good,
and his fruit good;
or else make the tree corrupt,
and his fruit corrupt:
for the tree is known
by his fruit.
34. "O Generation of Vipers,
how can ye,
being Evil,
speak Good Things?
For out of the abundance
of the heart
the mouth speaketh.
35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

37. "For by thy Words
thou shalt be Justified,
and by thy Words thou shalt be Condemned."
38. Then certain of the scribes
and of the Pharisees answered,
saying,

"Master,
we would see
a Sign from thee."

39. But he Answered
and Said unto them,

"An Evil and
Adulterous Generation
seeketh after a Sign;
and there shall no Sign
be given to it,
but The Sign of
the Prophet Jonas:
40. "For as Jonas was
three days and three nights
in the whale's belly;
so shall the Son of Man
be three days
and three nights
in the heart of the Earth.

41. "The men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
The Uttermost Parts of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

OkCornel:

No one has monopoly over the truth except God (Father, Son & Spirit). Truth existed before Jesus’ earthly existence and ministry. So, I don’t really see the issue here. Unless the argument you’re really pushing for is plagiarism…

Bear in mind, truth in its purest form is unwritten. Then it becomes written. You may need to reconsider if your “true sources” did not also refer to earlier unwritten sources (oral traditions, history, proverbs etc ) passed down from one ancient generation to another?

Note: Before any religious zealot shouts blasphemy, read the bolded part and where I highlighted red.

THE RICH MAN IMPLORED AVRAHAM TO SEND LAZARUS TO HIS SEVEN BROTHERS, LEST THEY WIND UP IN HELL, LIKE HIM- BUT IT WAS TOO LATE FOR HIM.

Why not accept THE GOSPEL, while you can?

You really think that you can afford to disparage someone warning you about Blasphemy?

Truth existed before Lord Yeshua was born, BUT NO ONE HAD ACCESS TO IT!

oaroloye:

10. If thou shalt hearken
unto The Voice of
The LORD thy God,
to keep His Commandments
and His Statutes
Which are written
in this Book of The Law,
and if thou turn unto
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul.
11. For This Commandment
which I Command thee
This Day,
it is not hidden from thee,
neither is it far off.
12. It is not in Heaven,
that thou shouldest say,

"WHO SHALL GO UP
FOR US TO HEAVEN,
AND BRING IT UNTO US,
THAT WE MAY HEAR IT,
AND DO IT?"

13. Neither is it
beyond the Sea,
that thou shouldest say,

"WHO SHALL GO OVER
THE SEA FOR US,
AND BRING IT UNTO US,
THAT WE MAY HEAR IT,
AND DO IT?"

14. But the Word is
very nigh unto thee,
in thy mouth,
and in thy Heart,
that thou mayest do it.
15. See, I have set
before thee this day
Life and Good,
and Death and Evil;
16. In that I Command thee
this Day to love
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to keep
His Commandments
and His Statutes
and His Judgments,
that thou mayest
live and multiply:
and The LORD thy God
shall Bless thee
in the Land
whither thou goest
to possess It.
17. But if thine Heart
turn away,
so that thou wilt not hear,
but shalt be drawn away,
and worship other gods,
and serve them;
18. I denounce unto you
This Day,
that ye shall surely perish,
and that ye shall not
prolong your Days
upon the Land,
whither thou passest
over Jordan
to go to possess it.
to Record this Day
against you,
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore Choose Life,

that both thou
and thy Seed may live:

20. That thou mayest love
The LORD thy God,

and that thou mayest obey
His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy Days:

that thou mayest
dwell in the Land
Which The LORD Sware
unto thy Fathers,
to Abraham,
to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

.   AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. JOHN 8:28-53.

28. Then Said Jesus
unto them,

"When ye have lifted up
The Son of Man,
then shall ye know
that I am he,
and that I do
nothing of myself;
but as my Father
hath Taught me,
I Speak these things.
29. "And He that sent me
is with me:
The Father hath not
left me alone;
for I do always those things
that please Him."

30. As he Spake
these Words,
many believed on him.

31. Then Said Jesus
to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue
in my Word,
then are ye
my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall
know The Truth,
and The Truth
shall make you Free."

33. They answered him,

"We be Abraham's Seed,
and were never in bondage
to any man:
how sayest thou,  

'YE SHALL BE
MADE FREE?' "

34. Jesus Answered them,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

WHOSOEVER COMMITTETH SIN
IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.
35. 'AND THE SERVANT
ABIDETH NOT
IN THE HOUSE FOR EVER:
BUT THE SON
ABIDETH EVER.'

36. "If the Son therefore
shall make you free,
ye shall be free indeed.
37. "I know that ye are
Abraham's Seed;
but ye seek to kill me,
because my Word hath
no place in you.
38. "I Speak That Which
I have seen with my Father:
and ye do that which
ye have seen with your Father."

39. They answered
and said unto him,

"Abraham is our father."

Jesus Saith unto them,

"If ye were Abraham's Children,
ye would do
the Works of Abraham.
40. "But now
ye seek to kill me,
a man that hath told you
The Truth,
Which I have heard of God:
this did not Abraham.
41. "Ye do the deeds
of your father."

Then said they to him,

"We be not
born of fornication;
we have one Father,
even God."

42. Jesus Said unto them,

"If God were your Father,
ye would love me
for I proceeded forth
and came from God;
neither came I of myself,
but He sent me.
43. "Why do ye not
understand my Speech?
Even because ye cannot
hear my Word.
44. "Ye are of your
Father The Devil,
and the lusts
of your Father ye will do.
He was a Murderer
From The Beginning,
and abode not in The Truth,
because there is
no Truth in him.
When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar,
and the Father of It.
45. "And because
I Tell you The Truth,
ye believe me not.
46. "Which of you
convinceth me of Sin?
And if I say The Truth,
why do ye not believe me?
47. "He that is of God
heareth God's Words:
ye therefore hear them not,
because ye are not of God."

48. Then answered the Jews,
and said unto him,

"Say we not well
that thou art a Samaritan,
and hast a Devil?"

49. Jesus Answered,

"I have not a Devil;
but I honour my Father,
and ye do dishonour me.
50. "And I seek not
mine own Glory:
there is one that seeketh
and judgeth.

51. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'IF A MAN
KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER
SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews
unto him,

"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN
KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER
TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater
than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
and the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

INSTEAD OF ATTENDING GOD'S HEAVENLY BANQUET, YOU FOOLS MERELY MOCK!

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

These must be achieved, to attain IMMORTALITY. I am the only Christian alive, who can teach you what you have to know, to save your lives, under all circumstances.

. JOHN 11:25-26.

25. Jesus Said unto her,

"I am The Resurrection,
and The Life:
he that believeth in me,
hough he were dead,
yet shall he live:
26. "And whosoever liveth
and believeth in me
shall never die.
Believest thou this?"

THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER ARE THE INCONTROVERTIBLE TRUTH: ONLY LORD YESHUA HAS HAD THEM ALL.

His Way is THE ONLY WAY.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-47.
. MATTHEW 18:1-35.
. EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 9:1-20.
. EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 10:11-12.

Who knows a different Way?

NO ONE!

There is NO other Religion on Earth that claims to bring people to GOD: THE FATHER. Not one.

When Professor Pocohantas, Geronimo, Sitting Bullshit, or whatever he calla his name, claims that THE GOSPEL was plagiarized from other peoples, HE IS LYING.

The proof of that is that his ilk NEVER show you these Teachings, and are NEVER following any such Teachings.

8. This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth;
but thou shalt
meditate therein
day and night,
that thou mayest
observe to do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way Prosperous,
and then thou shalt
have Good Success."

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not
2. But his delight is
in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law
in his season;
and whatsoever he doeth
shall prosper.
but are like the chaff
5.Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand
in The Judgment,
nor Sinners
in The Congregation
of The Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
shall Perish.

. PSALM 119:97-105.

97. [MEM.] O how love I Thy Law!
It is my Meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments
hast made me Wiser than mine enemies:
for They are ever with me.
99.I have more Understanding
than all my teachers
for Thy Testimonies are my Meditation.
100. I understand more than the Ancients,
because I keep Thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet
from every Evil Way,
that I might keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed
from Thy Judgments:
for Thou hast Taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words
unto my taste!
Yea, sweeter than honey
to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts
I get Understanding:
therefore I hate every False Way.
105. [NUN.] Thy Word is a lamp
unto my feet,
and a light
unto my path.

THE PROOF THAT ALL OF THE OTHER CHRISTIANS ON HERE ARE FAKES, IS THAT NOT ONE OF THEM SUPPORTS WHAT I TEACH.

No one here can tell you anything about MEDITATION IN THE LAW OF MOSES, which is THE KEY that unlocks everything.

They prefer Death, rather than listen to me, and be Saved. So, that is what they will get.
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oaroloye, focus on the topic. It is about the existence of Jesus.

Anything else is not helpful information as far as this thread is concerned.

If you have other things to discuss open a separate thread for that. Thanks.

I’m not asking for too much.

1 Like

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by oaroloye(m): 3:22am On Jun 20, 2022
MISHIGAS!

OkCornel:

Oaroloye, focus on the topic. It is about the existence of Jesus.

21. "He that hath
my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
and I will love him,
and will manifest
myself to him."

not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that
unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
He will keep my Words:
keepeth not my Sayings:
is not mine,
but The Father's
Which sent me.
25. “These things
have I Spoken unto you,
26. "But The Comforter,
Whom The Father
will send in My Name,
and bring all things
to your Remembrance,
whatsoever I have
Said unto you.
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
28. "Ye have heard
how I Said unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN
UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

for my Father
is greater than I."

GASLIGHTING: THE BLUFFING DENIAL OF THE THEISTS' POINTS, IS THE LAST REFUGE OF THE ATHEISTS.

The Atheists simply pretend that the Existence of God and Lord Yeshua has never been proven, denying the incontrovertible evidence presented to them.

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not
raise a False Report:
put not thine hand
with The Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not
follow a Multitude
to do Evil;
neither shalt thou
speak in a cause
to Decline after Many
to Wrest (Judgment):
3. "Neither shalt thou
countenance a poor man
in his cause.
4. "If thou meet
thine Enemy's ox
or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely
bring it back to him again.
5. " If thou see
the ox or the ass
of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear
to help him,
thou shalt surely
help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest
the judgment of thy poor
in his cause.
7. "Keep thee far
from a false matter;
and the Innocent
and Righteous
Slay thou not:
for I will not
Justify The Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt
take no Gift:
for the Gift
blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the Words
of The Righteous.
9. "Thou shalt not
Oppress a Stranger:
for ye know
the heart of a Stranger,
seeing ye were Strangers
in the land of Egypt."

ALL OF THE CHRISTIANS ON HERE, WHO ARE REFRAINING FROM AFFIRMING MY TESTIMONY, HAVE ALL FORFEITED THEIR SALVATION.

There were thousands of so-called Christians at YASHARAYLIM, when STEPHEN was martyred.

. ACTS 7:51-58.

51. "Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised
in heart and ears,
ye do always resist The Holy Ghost:
as your fathers (did),
so (do ye).
52. "Which of the Prophets
have not your fathers persecuted?
And they have slain them
which shewed before
of The Coming of the Just One;
of whom ye have been now
the betrayers and murderers:
53. "Who have received The Law
by the disposition of Angels,
and have not kept (It)."

54. When they heard these things,
they were cut to the heart,
and they gnashed on him
with their teeth.
55. But he,
being full of The Holy Ghost,
looked up stedfastly into Heaven,
and saw The Glory of God,
and Jesus standing
on The Right Hand of God,
56. And said,

"Behold, I see The Heavens opened,
and The Son of man standing
on The Right Hand of God."

57. Then they cried out
with a loud voice,
and stopped their ears,
and ran upon him with one accord,
58. And cast (him) out of the city,
and stoned him:
and the witnesses
laid down their clothes
at a young man's feet,
whose name was Saul.

AFTER CEPHAS MURDERED ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA FOR DOING ONCE WHAT HE HAD DONE AS MANY AS THREE TIMES TO LORD YESHUA, DONATIONS WERE SUDDENLY NO LONGER ENOUGH.

The so-called Apostles ruled that they were too important to serve food to fellow Christians- contrary to what Lord Yeshua had taught.

So Stephen was one of the Deacons appointed to do their job for them.

If he was powerful enough to see Lord Yeshua in Heaven, he should have been powerful enough to multiply food as the so-called Apostles had done. (Illiterates say that LORD YESHUA multiplied the Bread and Fish to 4,000 and 5,000, when The Scriptures say that, nowhere!)

Neither of which could the Apostles do any more, so that Stephen became a threat to their leadership.

Since by the events of ACTS 4, the Apostles had been summoned to swear a Blood Oath that they would never Teach nor Preach LORD YESHUA'S GOSPEL, ever again, and they had accepted, surrendering all copies of his Teachings, including The Book which he surely wrote, fulfilling Prophecy, STEPHEN BECAME A THREAT TO APOSTOLIC SUPREMACY.

. LUKE 22:24-27.

24. And there was also
a strife among them,
which of them should be
accounted The Greatest.
25. And he Said unto them,

"The kings of the Gentiles
exercise lordship over them;
and they that exercise
authority upon them
are called Benefactors.
26. "But ye (shall) not (be) so:
but he that is greatest among you,
let him be as the younger;
and he that is chief,
as he that doth serve.
27. "For whether (is) greater,
he that sitteth at meat,
or he that serveth?
(Is) not he that sitteth at meat?
But I am among you
as he that serveth."

THEREFORE THE PASTORS OF THE CHRISTIANS HERE- WHOM I HAVE EXPOSED AS FALSE AND UNAUTHORIZED LEADERS- HAVE COMMANDED THESE THEIR SLAVES, WHICH IS WHAT THEY ARE, NOT TO SUPPORT MY TEACHINGS IN ANY WAY.

That is how The Apostles FORBADE the Christians of The Early Church from backing Stephen up, but rather to stand by and watch him get killed, exactly as they had stood by to watch Lord Yeshua get killed, after they had all sworn to die with him.

.   MARK 14:27-31.

27. And Jesus Saith unto them,

"All ye shall be offended because of me this night:
for it is written,

'I WILL SMITE THE SHEPHERD,
AND THE SHEEP WILL BE SCATTERED.'

28. "But after that I am risen,
I will go before you into Galilee."

29. But Peter said unto him,

"Although all shall be offended,
yet will not I."

30. And Jesus Saith
unto him,

"Verily I Say unto thee,

'THAT THIS DAY,
EVEN IN THIS NIGHT,
BEFORE THE COCK CROW TWICE,
THOU SHALT DENY ME THRICE.'

31. But he spake the more vehemently,

"If I should die with thee,
I will not deny thee in any wise."

Likewise also said they all.[/color]

ACCORDING TO CEPHAS' LATER JUDGMENT, WHAT HE AND ALL THE DISCIPLES DID WAS "LYING UNTO GOD."

.   MARK 14:50.

50. And they all forook him,
and fled.

THE CHRISTIANS WHO HAVE REFRAINED FROM HELPING ME WILL FIND, BY JUDGMENT DAY, THAT THEIR SALVATION HAS BEEN QUIETLY CANCELED!

OkCornel:

Anything else is not helpful information as far as this thread is concerned.

. THE EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 9:1-20.

BUT why did Moses say

"YE SHALL NOT EAT
OF THE SWINE,
NEITHER THE EAGLE
NOR THE HAWK;
NOR THE CROW;
NOR ANY FISH THAT HAS NOT
A SCALE UPON HIM?"

answer, that in the spiritual sense,
he comprehended three doctrines,
that were to be gathered from thence.

2. Besides which he says to them
in the Book of Deuteronomy,

"AND I WILL GIVE MY STATUTES
UNTO THIS PEOPLE."

Wherefore it is not
the Command of God
that they should
not eat these things;
but Moses in The Spirit
spake unto them.

3. Now the sow
he forbade them to eat;
meaning thus much;

Thou shalt not join thyself
to such persons as are
like unto swine;
who whilst they live in pleasure,
forget their God;
but when any want pinches them,
then they know The LORD;
as the sow when she is full
knows not her master;
but when she is hungry
she makes a noise;
and being again fed,
is silent.

4. "NEITHER,"

says he,

"SHALT THOU EAT THE EAGLE,
NOR THE HAWK,
NOR THE KITE,
NOR THE CROW;"

that is thou shalt not
keep company with
such kind of men as know not
how by their labour and sweat
to get themselves food:
but injuriously ravish away
the things of others;
and watch how,
to lay snares for them;
when at the same time
they appear to live
in perfect innocence.

5. [So these birds alone
seek not
food for themselves, but]
sitting idle seek how
they may eat of the flesh
others have provided;
being destructive
through their wickedness.

6. "NEITHER,"

says HE,

"SHALT THOU EAT THE LAMPREY,
NOR THE POLYPUS,
NOR THE CUTTLE-FISH;"

That is, thou shalt not
be like such men,
by using to converse with them;
who are altogether wicked
and adjudged to death.
For so those Fishes
are alone accursed,
and wallow in the mire,
nor swim as other fishes,
but tumble in the dirt
at the bottom of the deep.

7. "BUT"

He adds,

"NEITHER SHALT THOU
EAT OF THE HARE."

To what end?—To signify
this to us;

"THOU SHALT NOT
BE AN ADULTERER;
NOR LIKEN THYSELF
TO SUCH PERSONS."

For the Hare every year
multiplies the places
of its conception;
and so many years as it lives,
so many it has.

[j]8. "NEITHER SHALT THOU
EAT OF THE HYENA;"[/i]

That is, again,
be not an Adulterer,
nor a corruptor of others;
neither be like to such.
And wherefore so?

Because that creature
every year changes its kind,
and is sometimes male
and sometimes female.

9. For which cause
also he justly hated the Weasel;
to the end that they should
not be like such persons
who with their mouths
commit wickedness
by reason of their uncleanness;
nor join themselves
with those impure women,
who with their mouths
commit wickedness.
Because that animal
conceives with its mouth.

10. Moses, therefore,
speaking as concerning meats,
delivered indeed
three great precepts to them
in the spiritual signification
of those commands.
But they according to
the desires of the flesh,
understood him as if
he had only meant it of meats.

11. And therefore David
took aright
The Knowledge of
His threefold Command,
saying in like manner.

12. "BLESSED IS THE MAN
THAT HATH NOT WALKED
IN THE COUNSEL
OF THE UNGODLY;"

as the Fishes before mentioned
in the bottom of the deep in Darkness.

13. "NOR STOOD
IN THE WAY OF SINNERS,"

as they who seem
to fear The LORD,
but yet Sin,
as the Sow.

14. "AND HATH NOT SAT
IN THE SEAT
OF THE SCORNERS;"

as those Birds who sit
and watch that they may devour.

15. Here you have The Law
concerning meat
perfectly set forth,
and according to
The True Knowledge of it.

16. "BUT,"

says Moses,

"YE SHALL EAT ALL
THAT DIVIDETH THE HOOF,
AND CHEWETH THE CUD."

Signifying thereby
such an one as
having taken his food,
knows Him that nourisheth him;
and resting upon Him,
rejoiceth in Him.

17. And in this he spake well,
having respect
to The Commandment.
What, therefore, is it that he says?
—That we should hold fast to them
that fear The Lord;
with those who Meditate
on The Command of the Word
which they have received
in their heart;
with those that declare
The Righteous Judgments
of The LORD,
and keep His Commandments;

18. In short, with those
who know that to Meditate
is a work of pleasure,
and therefore exercise themselves in
the Word of The LORD.

19. But why might they eat
those that clave the hoof?
—Because the Righteous liveth
in this present World;
but his expectation is fixed
upon the other.
See, Brethren,
how admirably Moses
commanded these things.

20. But how should we
thus know all this,
and understand it?
We, therefore,
understanding aright
The Commandments,
speak as The LORD
would have us.
Wherefore He has
circumcised our ears
and our hearts,
that we might
Know these Things.

THIS IS UNIQUE KNOWLEDGE THAT IS PREACHED BY LITERALLY NO ONE ELSE ON EARTH- THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DELIBERATELY BRAIN-BLINDED AND MENTALLY-MAIMED SHOULD BE THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS THAT YOU HAVE EVER HEARD IN YOUR LIFE!

That Lord Yeshua taught how to heal these conditions is the ultimate Proof of HIS OWN EXISTENCE, and the Existence of every other Bible character and event!

OkCornel:

If you have other things to discuss open a separate thread for that. Thanks.

I’m not asking for too much.

THE CHRISTIANS ON HERE ARE ALL FAKE, SINCE THEY IGNORE MY TEACHINGS, AND SAY NOTHING TO SUPPORT MY POINTS.

oaroloye:

This is why the LUCIFERANS have not been able to use this system fully for themselves. Satan will not help them attain 100% use of their Minds. If he did, they would be in a position to not only escape his control, but rather control him, take all his Power, and destroy him.

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA IS FOR.

(1) TOTAL RECALL.

.    JOHN 7:14-15.

14. Now about the midst of the Feast
Jesus went up into
the midst of the Temple,
and Taught.
15. And the Jews marvelled,
saying,

"How knoweth this man letters,
having never learned?"

. MATTHEW 7:3-5.

3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye."

(3) TELEKINESIS.

. MATTHEW 17:20-21.

20. And Jesus Said unto them,

"Because of your unbelief:
for verily I Say unto you,

'IF YE HAVE FAITH
AS A GRAIN
OF MUSTARD SEED,
YE SHALL SAY
UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,

"REMOVE HENCE
TO YONDER PLACE;"

AND IT SHALL REMOVE;
AND NOTHING
SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE
UNTO YOU.'

21 "Howbeit this kind
goeth not out
but by Prayer and Fasting."

(4) TELEPORTATION.

. . JOHN 6:21.

21. Then they willingly
received him into the ship:
and immediately the ship
was at the land
whither they went.

(5) TRANSLATION.

. MARK 16:19.

19. So then after the Lord
had Spoken unto them,
he was received up into Heaven,
and sat on The Right Hand of God.

(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

. JOHN 8:51.

51. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'IF A MAN
KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER
SEE DEATH.' "

The Oyinbos have no interest in Third-Worlders attaining these Powers, nor their lackeys.

How about you?

.    MATTHEW 18:1-20.

AT the same time came
the Disciples unto Jesus,
saying,

"Who is the greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven?"

2. And Jesus called
a little child unto him,
and set him
in the midst of them,
3. And Said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'EXCEPT YE
BE CONVERTED,
AND BECOME
AS LITTLE CHILDREN,
YE SHALL NOT ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.'

4. "Whosoever therefore
shall humble himself
as this little child,
the same is greatest
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
5. "And whoso shall receive
one such little child
in my Name receiveth me.
6. "But whoso shall offend
one of these little ones
which believe in me,
it were better for him
that a millstone
were hanged about his neck,
and that he were drowned
in the Depth of the Sea.
7. "Woe unto the World
because of Offences!
For it must needs be
that Offences come;
but woe to that man
by whom the Offence cometh!
8. "Wherefore if thy hand
or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off,
and cast them from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
halt or maimed,
rather than having
two hands or two feet
to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
9. "And if thine eye offend thee,
pluck it out,
and cast it from thee:
it is better for thee
to enter into life
with one eye,
rather than having two eyes
to be cast into Hell Fire.

10. "Take heed that ye
despise not one
of these little ones;
for I Say unto you,

'THAT IN HEAVEN
THEIR ANGELS DO ALWAYS
BEHOLD THE FACE
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

11. "For The Son of Man
is come to Save
that which was Lost.

12. "How think ye?
If a man have
an hundred sheep,
and one of them
be gone astray,
doth he not leave
the ninety and nine,
and goeth into the mountains,
and seeketh that
which is gone astray?
13. "And if so be
that he find it,
verily I Say unto you,

'HE REJOICETH
MORE OF THAT SHEEP
THAN OF
THE NINETY AND NINE
WHICH WENT
NOT ASTRAY.'

14. "Even so it is not
The Will of your Father
Which is in Heaven,
that one of these little ones
should perish.
15. "Moreover if thy Brother
shall trespass against thee,
go and tell him his fault
between thee and him alone:
if he shall hear thee,
thou hast gained thy Brother.
16. "But if he will not hear thee,
then take with thee one or two more,

'THAT IN THE MOUTH
OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES
EVERY WORD
MAY BE ESTABLISHED.'

17. "And if he shall neglect
to hear them,
tell it unto the Church:
but if he neglect
to hear the Church,
let him be unto thee
as an Heathen man and a Publican.
18. "Verily I Say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
BIND ON EARTH
SHALL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN:
AND WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
LOOSE ON EARTH
SHALL BE LOOSED IN HEAVEN.'

19. "Again I Say unto you,

'THAT IF TWO OF YOU
SHALL AGREE ON EARTH
AS TOUCHING ANY THING
THAT THEY SHALL ASK,
IT SHALL BE DONE FOR THEM
OF MY FATHER
WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.'

20. "For where two or three
are gathered together
in my Name,
there am I
in the midst of them."

LORD YESHUA SHOWED HOW TO VERIFY HIS EXISTENCE: SIMPLY GATHER IN HIS NAME, AND HE WILL MANIFEST HIMSELF.

Explaining for the low-in-intelligence, as all Atheists are: WHEN YOU GATHER IN LORD YESHUA'S NAME, YOU CONFESS YOUR SINS TO THE BRETHREN WHO INQUIRE ABOUT THEM.

The Oyinbo Atheists stole this technique, removed all references to God, and pretended that they invented It, calling It "PSYCHOANALYSIS."

LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD did the same thing, but made reference to a "SUPREME BEING," vague, by omitting his Name, and explicitly denying that Lord Yeshua had taught all this, nearly 2,000 years previously.

SCIENTOLOGY: The Fundamentals of Thought, by L. Ron Hubbard (1956).
THE EINSTEIN FACTOR: A Proven New Method for Increasing your Intelligence, by Win Wenger and Richard Poe (1995).]
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 6:39am On Jun 20, 2022
@oaroloye, thanks for your contribution.

Intelligent as always.

Just a suggestion. If you could compress your points in a few paragraphs, it would be extremely helpful for the wider audience. I have picked some useful information from what you’ve posted, but it’s buried in tonnes of information.

Thanks.

By the way, I asked on another thread where you mentioned something about the gates of heaven opening twice a day or something along that line. Can you point me to some materials for further study?
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by oaroloye(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
MISHIGAS!

OkCornel:

@oaroloye, thanks for your contribution.

THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE!

What you said before, was-

OkCornel:

I DID NOT SAY ONE THING THAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR: YOU REJECTED EVERYTHING I SAID, BECAUSE THE PURPOSE OF YOUR POST IS TO DEMONSTRATE THAT CHRISTIANS HAVE NO PROOF OF THE EXISTENCE OF LORD YESHUA.

The only important thing about Lord Yeshua is whether or not his Gospel WORKS.

If It does not work, Lord Yeshua's Existence or not is irrelevant.

Atheists currently disparagingly compare THE HOLY BIBLE with MARVEL COMICS® and HARRY POTTER™ Books, saying that if THE BIBLE is proof that JESUS CHRIST exists, then MARVEL COMICS® are the proof that SPIDER-MAN]™ exists, and J.K. ROWLING'S novels are proof that HARRY POTTER™ exists.

That is a wicked argument, since MARVEL COMICS® and the HARRY POTTER™ Books ALL begin with the DISCLAIMER that ANYTHING mentioned in them is true. People mentioned do not exist, and any similarity with real persons or events is purely coincidental.

.    JOHN 14:1-28.

"LET not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House
are many Mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
3. "And if I go and prepare
a place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."
5. Thomas saith unto him,
"Lord, we know not
whither thou goest;
and how can we know The Way?"

6. Jesus Saith unto him,

"I am The Way,
The Truth,
and The Life:
no man cometh unto The Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have Known my Father also:
and from henceforth ye Know Him,
and have seen Him."

8. Philip saith unto him,

"Lord, shew us the Father,
and it sufficeth us."

9. Jesus saith unto him,

"Have I been so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not known me,
Philip?
He that hath seen me
hath seen The Father;
and how sayest thou then,

'SHEW US THE FATHER?'

10. "Believest thou not
that I am in the Father,
and the Father in me?
The Words that I Speak unto you
I Speak not of myself:
but the Father that dwelleth in me,
He doeth The Works.
11. "Believe me
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me:
or else believe me
for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and Greater (Works) than these
shall he do;
because I go unto my Father.
13. "And whatsoever ye shall
ask in my Name,
that will I do,
that The Father may be
glorified in The Son.
14. "If ye shall ask any thing
in my Name,
I will do it.
15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. "And I will pray The Father,
and He shall give you
another Comforter,
that He may abide with you for ever;
17. "Even The Spirit of Truth;
whom the World cannot receive,
because It seeth him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not leave you comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. “Yet a little while,
and the World seeth me no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. “At that Day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it that thou
wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me.
25. "These things have I Spoken
unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send
in my Name,
He shall Teach you All Things,
and bring All Things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have Said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
28. "Ye have heard how I Said
unto you,

'I GO AWAY,
AND COME AGAIN UNTO YOU.'

If ye loved me,
ye would rejoice,
because I Said,

for my Father is greater than I."

THE RELIGION OF YAHWEH GOD IS ALWAYS ALL ABOUT INTERACTING WITH HIM IN REAL-TIME' THERE ARE THINGS YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO NOW, WITH THE INTENTION THAT YAHWEH GOD RESPONDS RIGHT NOW.

Our God does not play Games.

Everything He Commands and Teaches is important, and to be taken seriously.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

Which have brought thee

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

IT WAS THE JOB OF YOUR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS TO TEACH YOUR GRANDPARENTS, TO TEACH YOUR PARENTS, TO TEACH YOU THE CORRECT USE OF THE MIND, AND COMMUNICATION WITH GOD.

That never happened, and your Mind is so bleeped-up, you don't even believe that there is anything wrong with It.

GOD DOES NOT CARE THAT IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT- IT IS YOUR FAMILY'S FAULT THAT YOU ARE GARBAGE.

You are not going to get treated like GOLD, just because you WANT to be, or because YOU THINK that YOU deserve It.

Nobody cares what YOU WANT, or what YOU THINK you DESERVE.

Your chances of getting into God's Kingdom are miniscule.

OkCornel:

Intelligent as always.

. PROVERBS 6:16-19.

16 These six things
doth The LORD Hate:
yea, seven are
an Abomination unto Him:

17. "A PROUD LOOK,

A LYING TONGUE,

AND HANDS THAT SHED
INNOCENT BLOOD,

18. AN HEART
THAT DEVISETH
WICKED IMAGINATIONS,

FEET THAT BE SWIFT
IN RUNNING TO MISCHIEF,

19. A FALSE WITNESS
THAT SPEAKETH LIES,

AND HE THAT
SOWETH DISCORD
AMONG BRETHREN."

.   PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth
dissembleth with his lips,
and layeth up deceit
within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not:
for (there are)
seven Abominations
in his heart.
26. (Whose) hatred is
covered by Deceit,
his Wickedness
shall be shewed
before the (whole) Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth
(those that are) afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth
worketh Ruin.

THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN LEADING WITH FLATTERY IS PRECEDING IT WITH ABUSE: YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR MY SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE AND INTELLECT.

You have already belittled and dismissed my Posts. I should be the opposite of intelligent to believe that you believe me to be "intelligent."

Atheists tell themselves that all Theists are stupid.

OkCornel:

Just a suggestion. If you could compress your points in a few paragraphs, it would be extremely helpful for the wider audience.

SINCE TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA PAID TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT MUTED, I CANNOT POST BUT THREE OR FOUR TIMES DAILY: HE PAID FOR HIS TREACHERY, AS EMPEROR NERO DID, FOUR YEARS AFTER HE BEGAN HIS PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS.

You know, the one which you people say there is no Historical Record of.

The Christians on this thread are all fakes, because they never mention that.

Who were the people whom Nero burned alive on the streets, in the stadiums, and in his gardens, as illuminations for his entertainments?

IS IT NOT THE PEOPLE WHOM YOU SAY SHOULD HAVE BEEN NEATLY RECORDING THE EXISTENCE OF LORD YESHUA FOR YOU? HOW CAN THERE BE MORE HISTORICAL RECORDS OF LORD YESHUA'S EXISTENCE, WHEN HISTORY RECORDS THAT THE RECORDERS WERE MURDERED?

How does that expectation make sense!?

OkCornel:

I have picked some useful information from what you’ve posted, but it’s buried in tonnes of information.

Thanks.

. MATTHEW 25:13-30.

13. "Watch therefore,
for ye know neither
the Day nor the Hour wherein
The Son of Man cometh.
14. "For The Kingdom of Heaven
is as a man travelling
into a far country,
who called his own servants,
and delivered unto them
his goods.
15. "And unto one
he gave five talents,
to another two,
and to another one;
to every man according to
his several ability;
and straightway
took his journey.
16. "Then he that had
received the five talents
went and traded
with the same,
and made them
other five talents.
17. "And likewise he
that had received two,
he also gained other two.
18. "But he that had
received one
went and digged in the earth,
and hid his lord's money.
19. "After a long time
the lord of those servants cometh,
and reckoneth with them.
20. "And so he that had
received five talents
came and brought
other five talents,
saying,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME FIVE TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
BESIDE THEM
FIVE TALENTS MORE.'

21. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
THOU GOOD
AND FAITHFUL SERVANT:
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

22. "He also that had
received two talents
came and said,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME TWO TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
TWO OTHER TALENTS
BESIDE THEM.'

23. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT;
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

24. "Then he which had
received the one talent
came and said,

'LORD,
I KNEW THEE
THAT THOU ART
AN HARD MAN,
REAPING WHERE
THOU HAST NOT SOWN,
AND GATHERING
WHERE THOU HAST
NOT STRAWED:
25. AND I WAS AFRAID,
AND WENT AND HID
THY TALENT IN THE EARTH:
LO, THERE THOU HAST
THAT IS THINE.'

26. "His lord answered
and said unto him,

'THOU WICKED
AND SLOTHFUL SERVANT,
THOU KNEWEST
THAT I REAP
WHERE I SOWED NOT,
AND GATHER WHERE
I HAVE NOT STRAWED:
27. 'THOU OUGHTEST THEREFORE
TO HAVE PUT MY MONEY
TO THE EXCHANGERS,
AND THEN AT MY COMING
I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED
MINE OWN WITH USURY.
28. 'TAKE THEREFORE
THE TALENT FROM HIM,
AND GIVE IT UNTO HIM
WHICH HATH TEN TALENTS.
29. 'FOR UNTO EVERY ONE
THAT HATH
SHALL BE GIVEN,
AND HE SHALL
HAVE ABUNDANCE:
BUT FROM HIM
THAT HATH NOT
SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY
EVEN THAT WHICH HE HATH.
30. 'AND CAST YE
THE UNPROFITABLE SERVANT
INTO OUTER DARKNESS:
THERE SHALL BE
WEEPING AND GNASHING
OF TEETH.' "

YOU ARE NOT THANKFUL FOR WHAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU: THE ONLY INFORMATION YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, IS WHAT FURTHERS THAT YOUR ATHEIST AGENDA.

OkCornel:

By the way, I asked on another thread where you mentioned something about the gates of heaven opening twice a day or something along that line.

WHICH OF ALL THE BOOK REFERENCES I GAVE YOU WAS IRRELEVANT TO PROVING THE EXISTENCE OF LORD YESHUA? NONE OF YOUR AFRICAN PAGAN REFERENCES HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS.

I was just reading about one of the Roman Catholic Church attacks, and the survivors said that the gunmen struck just after 7AM. If you had bothered to read the book I referenced, you would have understood the significance of that time of day.

It is consistent with the closure of the Morning Gate. If the Church members had had this information, they could have known to leave the Target Area, when no additional Divine Angelic Assistance might show up, or all the SATANIC Angels must have all landed.

You fools decided that my Knowledge is irrelevant, whereas thousands are dead, because you refused to distribute it, for others to benefit.

At Lord Yeshua's Judgment, you shall all pay- on the nail.

OkCornel:

Can you point me to some materials for further study?

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what
judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what
measure ye mete,
it shall be
measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou
say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again
and rend you."

WHY? WHAT USE DID YOU MAKE OF THE FIRST MATERIALS I SHOWED YOU? YOU CLEARLY FORWARDED THEM TO YOUR ATHEISTIC MASTERS, SO THEY CAN ATTACK THEIR AUTHORS AND PUBLISHERS.

The OYINBOS could never have succeeded against us, without local traitors and collaborators, helping them.

Where have all the supposed Christians on this thread disappeared to?

Where are the loudmouthed Atheists?

Not one of you is interested in proving the Existence of Lord Yeshua!
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by sonmvayina(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
I said it before here that Jesus is a creation of the Roman empire they wanted to eat me up.

Jesus wás created in Nicea on the other of emperor Constantine who wanted a single religion for his empire.

The gospel stories comes from ancient stories about Marduk, Horus. Dimuzi and co..

Christianity started in Egypt as the worship of Serapis

Jesus is not the Jewish Messiah.

The Jews don't have demi gods as part of their religion.

It is a greecoroman concept...others includes persius and Hercules. They are both sons of Zeus and mortal women.

The Jewish Messiah is coming just once, and bringing peace. He is NOT changing Gods commandments.

He is from the line of David through Solomon his son.

The two genealogies in Mathew and luke cannot produce a Messiah,

Jesus is an IDOL.

RUN FROM HIM..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Isacar(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
grin cheesy it sure me say Papa God go dey laugh dis your post, no worry the Holy Spirit go reveal the truth to you tonight Anen
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynman:

Retar.ded sheep, Go on bwahahah
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Maynman:

Go on bwahahah
Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by OkCornel(m): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2022
oaroloye, get well soon. I thought I could start a healthy discussion with you but now it’s undeniably clear where the problem lies.

Whatever afflicts your mind will take its leave one day for sure! All the best.

1 Like

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by Maynmann: 12:40am On Jun 21, 2022
sonmvayina:
I said it before here that Jesus is a creation of the Roman empire they wanted to eat me up.

Jesus wás created in Nicea on the other of emperor Constantine who wanted a single religion for his empire.

The gospel stories comes from ancient stories about Marduk, Horus. Dimuzi and co..

It is a greecoroman concept...others includes persius and Hercules. They are both sons of Zeus and mortal women.

The Jewish Messiah is coming just once, and bringing peace. He is NOT changing Gods commandments.

Jesus is an IDOL.

RUN FROM HIM..

The earliest text of the New Testament, , Codex Sinaiticus “jesus” was missing, it was later added in another latin edition “vaticanus”, it’s a Latin Church creation with emperor Constantine and all, that’s why even the name “Jesus” is from Latin origin and the original language of the New Testament is Greek, what’s Latin doing in a Greek book?
Even the trinity is a nicene concept thanks to tertulian a montanist.
that’s why even Judaism where Christianity comes from doesn’t acknowledge it with all the bs titles they call it.
Christ means Messiah it means the anointed, it’s a title, joshua, David, Samuel Elijah elisha, etc all were anointed all were christ. It’s different from the “Chrest”

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47am On Jun 21, 2022
sonmvayina:

Jesus is an IDOL.

RUN FROM HIM..

Jesus is the Messiah all evidences are here!

You can't force your opinion on people all you need is to convince them not through stories from Babylonian Talmud but vivid proof that they can see! wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud by sonmvayina(m): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2022
Isacar:
grin cheesy it sure me say Papa God go dey laugh dis your post, no worry the Holy Spirit go reveal the truth to you tonight Anen

God is real

Jesus is not. He was created by the Roman empire under emperor Constantine

There is no where in the old testament where God said he had a son he was sending to die for the sins of man.

Gods solution to the problem of sin was sincere and genuine repentance..

God said he even hates human sacrifice...

God only gave us laws to follow. So we will live in peace and enjoy life..

Nothing more..

Note: if there is any where God said he was going to impregnate another man's wife to site a son that will be murdered to save the world in the old testament show me. I might have missed it..if not, then Jesus has got nothing to do with our creator.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

10 Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent / Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 300
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.