Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP (505 Views)

Why Tinubu Should Pick Christians As Chief Of Staff And SGF - Nuhu Ibrahim Bunu / Oyi/ayamelum 2023: Reasons PDP Should Pick Barr. Ifeyinwa Morah At The Primaries / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi Should Pick Muslim Deputy- Prof Ishaq AKINTOLA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP by BloomingDale(f): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu should go with a Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Christian Northerner. Peter Obi should go with a Northern Muslim from North Central. The Muslims from core North are already going to vote Atiku or Kwankwaso. With this strategy they are fighting for the votes of the Christian majority and minority tribes in the North and the votes of the Muslim minority tribes, which are substantial. Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Muslims will vote Kwankwaso and Atiku

2 Likes

Re: My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP by jom28gy(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
The tactics make sense

2 Likes

Re: My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP by BloomingDale(f): 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP by ItsTutsi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Who is that famous northern Christian?
Re: My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP by Freedom34: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
That moment ur opponent is giving u advice on d best approach to defeat him!
Taaa!

#Reverse psychology!
cool

BloomingDale:
Tinubu should go with a Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Christian Northerner. Peter Obi should go with a Northern Muslim from North Central. The Muslims from core North are already going to vote Atiku or Kwankwaso. With this strategy they are fighting for the votes of the Christian majority and minority tribes in the North and the votes of the Muslim minority tribes, which are substantial. Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Muslims will vote Kwankwaso and Atiku

1 Like

Re: My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP by BloomingDale(f): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
Freedom34:
Reverse psychology!

That moment ur opponent is giving u advice on d best approach to defeat him!
Taaa!
cool

Opponent to whom?
Re: My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP by Freedom34: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
osigini

BloomingDale:

Opponent to whom?
Chere biko, let me ask gugu!
cool
Re: My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP by BloomingDale(f): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
ItsTutsi:

You mean there is no famous Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Christian politician from the North?
Re: My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP by BloomingDale(f): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Freedom34:
osigini

Chere biko, let me ask gugu!
cool

No dey use me play like that. angry angry
Re: My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP by Freedom34: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Oil dey ya head nwokem!
cool
Re: My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP by pamo23: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
Vote Peter Obi And Ahmed Musa as President And Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP by ItsTutsi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Atleast u didnt hear it from my mouth so u wont say im bais, now, again, who is that famous northern Christian?
BloomingDale:

You mean there is no famous Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri Christian politician from the North?
Re: My take on whom Peter Obi and Tinubu should pick as VP by Reality3080: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
BloomingDale:
tinubu is going for Muslim Muslim ticket n we will vote him,let catholic vote for obi

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Osinbajo Attends Ordinary Session Of The Council Of Ministers / Do They Really Want TINUBU To Win? / 2 million Households Currently Benefitting From Our Cash Transfer, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.