Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Please Help: I'm At The Verge Of Losing My Final Yr Project Files To Ransomware - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help: I'm At The Verge Of Losing My Final Yr Project Files To Ransomware (227 Views)

The Ransomware .kuub Ransomware Solution Is Here At Last / How To Decrypt Ransomware Encrypted Files / Anyone Ever Been Infected With Ransomware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: I'm At The Verge Of Losing My Final Yr Project Files To Ransomware by Kinzeyfranks(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hello guys,

Please I have a serious ransomware attack on my PC.
Been battling with it since three-four days ago.

After I visited the linuxcommand.org page I was prompted to install some files which I thought was part of the learning materials. I never knew it was an eegf ransomware. Now, I have a serious ransomware attack on my PC. It has encrypted all my files and has appended .eegf extension to all of them.

It was followed with messages known as _readme.txt.
The .txt file contains two email addresses namely; support@bestyourmail.ch and supportsys@airmail.cc. and threats that I should pay them without further delay to get my files back.
Been battling with it since three-four days ago.

How do I get rid of it and get my files back/de-encrypted?

(1) (Reply)

Dell 6440 Keyboard Light 500gb HDD 8gb RAM For 120k / Free Method To Texas Unemployment Benefits (step By Step Method) / Aoc 24b1xh Ips Full Hd Led Monitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.