Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:18 PM

How To Start A Successful Building Materials Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Successful Building Materials Business In Nigeria (738 Views)

How To Start A TAILORING MATERIALS Business In Nigeria / The New International Building Materials Market In Enugu South LGA (Pictures) / Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Successful Building Materials Business In Nigeria by micronut(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Construction and Real Estate industry are one of the ever booming business sectors in Nigeria and it is not surprising because housing as shelter is important just like food. This makes a business of retailing of building materials or artisans tools in construction industry a good ever selling idea to look into.

If you are interested in starting the sales of building materials especially with capital between 500k to 1M in Nigeria, then this video is for you. I had an interview with a friend I to this business and he is doing well with it. He shares more on tips and secrets to succeed in it. Enjoy.

How to Start a Profitable Building Materials Business in Nigeria - An Interview with Mr. Alaro, a building material seller in Ilorin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHbQf1Wi83I

Don't forget to subscribe, like and drop your comments on how videos if you appreciate them. It encourages us to do more.

Thanks.
Re: How To Start A Successful Building Materials Business In Nigeria by All4good: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
micronut:

If you are interested in starting the sales of building materials especially with capital between 500k to 1M in Nigeria, then this video is for you.
How to Start a Profitable Building Materials Business in Nigeria - An Interview with Mr. Alaro, a building material seller in Ilorin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHbQf1Wi83I

Thanks.
Keep it up man. Great video.
I subscribed

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Successful Building Materials Business In Nigeria by micronut(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2022
All4good:

Keep it up man. Great video.
I subscribed

Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Skrill To Naira Exchange - Please Patronise Me / 1 Kobo 1975 That Does Not Magnet For Sale / Is Anyone Having Problems With First Bank Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.